Benchpressing Girlfriend

Story Info
Strong build girlfriend benchpresses along with strong sex.
751 words
9.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anomalos
anomalos
57 Followers

I'm a graduate student, an average sized guy, five feet six inches and one hundred and forty pounds. My girlfriend, Ruth, is five feet nine inches and weighs one hundred fifty five pounds. She is a buxom twenty year old blond with a normally very friendly personality and a pretty face. She is also quite strong.

But from that, you should not get the idea that she is some bruising fat girl. She is simply big all over, with big, nearly hairless arms, big chunky thighs, a big well-defined ass and big buoyant bountiful boobs that are capped with big red nipples.

I think what I would like to tell you about the time that Ruth and l were wrestling around, all hot and sweaty in a motel bed, and how it came time to really match my strength against hers. First, let me say something about Ruth's strength. At the college weight room she can bench press more weight than a lot of guys, myself included. l have to confess that that does not turn me off. Nor does it seem to put off most other guys, either.

One day while working out together, some of the guys gathered around her as she benched. A couple of them were angling themselves so that they could get a good look up the leg openings of Ruth's shorts, at her mound and pink panties. I think that there might even have been a few stray strands of her dark blond pubic hairs exposed.

Later, back in my dorm room when l complained about this, asking Ruth why she was always the only girl in the weight room, she just dodged the questions and placated me by sucking on my hard on until it exploded with a steamy wad of cum.

But still the doubts lingered. Was anything else going on in that weight room? And just why did Ruth want to be so physically strong?

Then there was that night in the motel. it started with some ordinary, but excellent sex, with me on top, balling Ruth feverishly. My nuts were really slapping up against her frothy pussy, till I just spewed my jizz into her womb.

Soon, We were both ready for seconds. Ruth grabbed my cock in between her red lips sucking it deep, prompting yet another bulging erection. l slipped two fingers up her cunt hole and slid them around to help her get hot and juicy again. And that was the last "usual" thing that happened. At that point, Ruth became frisky, and we started rolling about, our hands clenched right in right and left in left, our lower legs pushing against each other. I realized then that Ruth was trying to pin me down to the bed. The competition was becoming intense, as Ruth's whole body became slippery and slick with sweat.

And when my cock was not jammed nor pressed against Ruth's stomach, thighs or pussy, l could see that it was stone hard and heavily leaking with precum jizz.

We were both soon losing our breath in the struggle, and it became clear that shortly there would be a definitive outcome one way or the other. I was up on top, my legs between her legs, spreading them wide apart, my hands nearly pressing her hands all the way down. The cum was gurgling in my nuts. But then, in a sudden reversal, Ruth dipped down deeper into the mattress and twisted and pivoted, so that within an instant my big titted, sweat soaked, bawdy girlfriend was up on top of me.

Her nipples were almost smack dab up against my face. I had never seen her teats so long and swollen. I gave up. i just gave up. Ruth sat down on my cock, sliding her hot pussy over it. She commenced to bouncing up and down on my pecker, fucking herself silly, squeezing her boobs and nipples.

My cock went into instantaneous spasms, firing my ooze up into her big body. I stayed hard, and seconds later Ruth climaxed, yelping and screeching very loudly. To my own surprise, I spouted yet another load up into her. Ruth and I took a shower in the cramped motel stall, cleaning ourselves up. But we didn't talk about what had happened. We just let it be, with no explanations. And to this day, Ruth and I have still never discussed what happened that day in the motel. But I'm sure that she hasn't forgotten it!.

anomalos
anomalos
57 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Kinda bullshit not to allow voting

Not a bad story. But her refusal to talk about her desire to expose herself in the weightlifting room and now their seemingly mutual resolve to not talk about some hot, gritty monkey sex makes no sense but definitely raises some serious questions about their relationship going forward. Besides, what's wrong with a little "cowgirl" action?

3 stars

Share this Story

Similar Stories

I Want a Divorce She didn't get what she wanted.in Loving Wives
The Day Hell Froze Over What were the odds?in Loving Wives
Liars, the Lot of Them! Could Andy forgive 15 years of lies from everyone?in Loving Wives
Dreams & Nightmares Tracie dreams force her to choose.in Loving Wives
Unexpected Offer Too Good To Ignore An athlete full of himself looking for a night of sex.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories