Dreams & Nightmares

Story Info
Tracie dreams force her to choose.
750 words
4.27
38.1k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ttt59
ttt59
1,164 Followers

Tracie woke with a start. The dream had been so real, so vivid she had to re-orient herself. Yes, she was at home in bed. Her husband Dan was sleeping next to her, snoring gently. The clock read 1:26 AM. She laid back, sighed, closed her eyes, and reviewed her reverie.

In her vision, she'd met her office intern Ashton, in a hotel bar. He was twelve years younger, good looking and available. They drank, laughed flirted, and touched. She was wearing a short low-cut dress. Heals, bare legs and no panties or bra to come between her young lover and her most intimate parts.

The scene changed. They were in a hotel room. She in exquisite lingerie, he naked on the bed fully erect, smoldering with lust. They came together, deep lover kisses, caressing, probing, and fighting for control. She took him deep in her mouth, he licked her so thoroughly, her orgasm undid her.

They fucked madly, every position, every corner of the suite, in the jacuzzi, her bent over the desk, him in the overstuffed chair letting her ride him to one long orgasm.

Tracie lay in the dark wet from her imagination, fingering herself wondering if she should turn this dream into reality. At thirty-nine and married to Dan for fifteen years, she wasn't unhappy, but she was restless. Two great kids and a husband who truly cherished her made her question her own motivation. Ashton was hot, but he was a kid. Anything with him would be purely physical, nothing more.

She listened to Dan's breathing. It irritated her. Lately almost everything he did bugged her. The way he drove, played with the kids, arranged his closet, held her hand, planned date nights, nothing he did pleased her. Dan was attentive, kind and deeply in love with his wife. For some reason, that bothered Tracie most.

"Maybe," she thought, "A romp with Ashton is what I deserve." ... she drifted back to sleep.

The conclusion of her second dream jolted her out of slumber. She was shaking. The clock read 3:09 AM

The second musing was quite different. She saw Dan's face, wracked with pain and confusion. He was standing in the hotel room. Tears were in his eyes as he tried to take in her betrayal. Mortified, she tried to speak, but no words came.

With shoulders slumped, starring at her infidelity he spoke in anguish, "Who are you, Tracie? What have I done to deserve this duplicity?" Her mouth again refused to form any vocal response.

As Dan left, he grabbed Ashton by the hair and dragged him, naked, into the hallway. Before the door slammed, her turned with eyes now filled with disgust saying, "Don't come home, you don't live with us anymore."

Then she heard a fist connect with a jaw, then again and again. She couldn't bring herself to open the door, but it was clear what had happened.

Her second vision concluded seeing Dan with their children Lucy and Michael, crying, trying to explain why mommy didn't live here anymore. At thirteen and eleven they were old enough to understand unfaithfulness. They hugged Dan, trying to comfort their broken-hearted father. She then saw her parents, looking at her with deep disappointment and hurt.

It took her much longer to doze off.

At 5:17 AM she woke, now in a cold sweat. Her final dream of the night found her looking from a distance at a celebration. It was a wedding. Everyone was joyous. As her vision became clear she saw an older version of Lucy in a glorious white dress clinging to her handsome groom who was tall and proud.

The family picture was being taken. Dan, his folks, Tracie's mom and dad and Michael. But who was the stunning woman on Dan's arm? Closer inspection showed wedding rings on their fingers. As she watched the photographer snap pictures, she overheard Lucy, "Thanks so much dad and mom for an amazing wedding!"

Her choice to selfishly take a lover despite an amazing husband and family left her alone, on the outside looking in, with nobody to blame but herself.

Tracie rose, showered, dressed, and went to work. By 9 AM Ashton was transferred to a new department in their offices across town. She arranged for her folks to keep the kids. Heading home early to prepare she was lounging on their bed in the raunchiest lingerie she could find when Dan came through the door.

Here dreams saved her!

ttt59
ttt59
1,164 Followers