All Comments on 'Bend Me Over'

by emrsumbiggens

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

BEND ME OVER by emrsumbiggens is an excellent wife sex story: 4.6 = 92%!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love (❤) it: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0).

😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOVE IT: ☆☆☆☆☆!

😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- [(5-) 4.6/5.0 = 92% = A] Like very much.

I am a voyeur husband but i have never admitted that to my wife.

I encourage her to go out with girlfriends from work.

I encourage her to buy nice clothes & skimpy bikinis.

She is sexy. I hope she'll start fucking other men.

Time will tell...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story, i gave it a 4+

It is ideal for a woman (married or unmarried alike) to have an affair at work. I think it is very beneficial for a woman's physical & mental health. Women who are fucked by two men are happier & more self-confident in all kinds of situations (home, parenting, work, friends, in-laws, sex with husband, sex with lover).

If a married woman sleeps with her boss (or the boss of her boss) a wise husband should not intervene; he should give her the time and the leeway to sort her shit out herself.

You think that i am joking but i am not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My wife had an off & on affair with her boss who was 14 years her junior

She believed i had no clue but i knew all along.

Before we got married my grandma (who died since) told me that my fiancee was too pretty & sexy and was full of energy: "...men will not leave her alone & she will succumb to either temptation or pressure. A pretty woman is never only yours..."

belvoriangarathbelvoriangarathabout 13 years ago
great story, very hot

That was short, and very sweet. Definitely gets teh blood pumping.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I wish My Wife Would Fuck Jeff or a Guy Like Him

I want my wife to fuck another man. I have 5.5" dick. I am an admitted homosexual. I want another man to lay on top of her an plesaure her better than I can. I am a faggot>

She has 36DD tits and a tight pussy, obviosly because I don"t have a decent cock worthy of a woman and I prefer to be a queer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
sex ok, english poor

idea, plot ok. punctuation, grammar, and spelling, bad. however, punctuation, grammar and spelling never stopped me from fucking a hot slut. in fact, the worse her spelling, grammar etc. is, the more i feel justified in giving her a good spanking, and fucking her ass with minimal lube. sooo, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I guess the moral morons wont like this either.

Actually this is so stupid it doesnt warrent criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
love it

that was so hot i came all over my fingers twice while reading it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous