Bend-Overwatch

Story Info
Sam experiences Overwatch like never before.
4k words
4.66
9.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun hung low in the sky. Evening had just begun to nestle into the remains of the noon before it. Sam, a young man with dark hair and darker eyes, reached for the knob on his front door. With keys in hand he slid the metal object into the hole, twisted, and with several clicks the door swung open. He simply stood there in the door way, hands at his sides. It had been a long day. He found himself to be utterly exhausted.

Sam stepped across the threshold and the door shut behind him, sealing him in darkness and silence. The dark didn't bother him, he had lived here long enough that he could manage to maneuver around without difficulty. He meandered down the hallway and into the living room where he collapsed onto the couch. A tired hand reached out and took hold of a nearby remote to flick on the TV. Blinding blue light flashed and remained on the screen. Sam winced as he stepped onto the back of each of his heels, kicking off his shoes and socks. Once free, her scooped up a controller for his gaming console with one foot and brought it up towards his hands. He pressed the power button on the controller and snuggled back into his sofa. "Ah..." He let out a satisfied sigh as relaxation washed over him.

The screen went black, followed by the Z-Station logo. After a brief period of time and some various text across the screen "Bend-Over and Watch" in large title text. Sam blinked a few times and refocused his vision before the text disappeared, "What..? Weird.." He figured it must have been his imagination. Soon his favorite character stepped into view. Ashe, in her Little Red Riding Hood themed outfit. The white haired woman sported her leather corset with white and red accents. A white skirt clung to her hips leaving a great deal of thigh skin to be seen between the base of the fabric and the leather boots reaching up to her knees. Her bust, held back by thin white fabric, practically spilled out from the gap above her corset.

All of these features, how her figure was so appropriately accented. This character of the whole cast particularly struck a chord with him. He hadn't been home for more than 5 minutes and he already felt a throb between his thighs. "You know what? I've had a day.. I think I'm just going to relax first.." He said quietly as he reached down with both hands and unzipped his pants. He unfastened the button and pulled apart the flaps of his pants to reveal a bulge being restrained by the fabric of his boxers. He reached into the waistband and tugged down the front of his boxers, releasing his turgid rod. "Ahh..." He sighed, "Yeah, think I'm going to rub one out to you, cutie." He said, talking more to himself but referring to Ashe on the home screen.

One hand tightens around the shaft and he begins tugging on the member. He let out a soft gasp and looked at the screen. Weird. Had she always had such a disgusted look on her face? Maybe it was some new event. Sam paid it no mind and refocused once again on the task at hand. He was tugging slowly, thinking about Ashe in her current form and how she'd be in bed. Suddenly a familiar voice spoke up, "Excuse me? Who do you think you are jerking that small prick in front of me?" Instantly, Sam releases his member and looks around the room. Like a child caught picking his nose he glances side to side trying to find the source of the dialogue before his eyes fell upon the television.

He swallowed hard as he looked at Ashe who now had her arms crossed and stood in an unfamiliar pose. "Wh-who was that..? Was that you..?" He asked, both shocked and in disbelief. Was he really talking to a character on a game? Soon after he spoke a reply came from the avatar, "Yes I did, you little pervert." Sam opens his mouth to speak up but before anything can leave his lips she continues, "I'll show you what happens to little freaks like you who think it's fun to tug their little dicks to us." Ashe takes a few steps toward the screen from her perspective. She places her hands down on the base of the television and her fingers protrude from the display. White strands of her hair along with the red hood dip into reality as she leans forward. Her head comes completely through, facing downward as she quickly slides through up to her hips. One leg reaches up and slides between her and the base of the television as she steps out and onto the floor. Her other foot soon follows as she stands up, dusting herself off. "What a filthy home you have." She said in a condescending tone as she stood before Sam.

Meanwhile, the young man suddenly begins to stand but is greeted by her leather boot. It plants flatly against his chest and forces him back to the couch. He took a gasp in shock, "Wh-what.. Am I dreaming..?" The intense pressure behind her boot gave testament to her strength. The boot slowly slid down against his chest and soon dwarfed his pole. It pressed aggressively against the tool, smothering it into his stomach. "I'm the real deal. And you're a lucky, filthy boy." Her hands slide down along her body, reaching the top of her skirt. She begins unfastening the buttons and rocking her hips to tug the fabric down. As she did this, her boot twisted side to side, up and down, grinding against his rod, eliciting whines and moans from the captive man.

Sam's vision is primarily focused on the boot placed upon him, wincing at the pressure. His gaze, however, slowly lifts back up towards her hands. His eyes widen and jaw drops. Ashe was now brandishing an absolutely engorged fem-cock. How could he have not noticed it before? Maybe all the leather and gear she kept on masked it's presence. Regardless, it was here now in the flesh. She slid one hand around the base of her immense rod and gripped it tightly. Her face was lifted slightly, looking down her nose at Sam as she gave her she-meat a few strokes. "This, is what a real cock looks like. Not that toothpick you've got between your legs." His cheeks become tinted rose as he looks down at his own tool, trapped beneath her large boot. Had she always had such large feet too..?

Ashe's foot finally relieves it's pressure, pulling away from his rod and giving him a moment to relax. "Down. On your knees." she demanded, taking a step back to give Sam room. The young man slid from the couch almost like jelly, practically melting down the front of the sofa and to the floor where he balanced on his knees and gazed up at Ashe. He could feel the heat radiating from the turgid rod at his eye level. Salty humidity practically oozed from the tip that pointed at him as it thickened and stiffened out. With her hands still holding the base of the cock, she gently slaps it against his cheek. The sound, though soft, echoed in the silent room. A soft chuckle escaped her lips, "Yeah, now you've seen a real cock."

Sam's embarrassed gaze drops at this, staring at her boots. Ashe takes not of his attention and growls, "Why are you staring at my boots..? Are you one of those foot fetish freaks?" Her head canted to one side as she followed his gaze. Sam remains silent, his voice caught in his throat as he harshly swallows. Sweat began to form across his brow. "Take my boots off." she said abruptly in a dominant tone. His eyes glanced up and he instantly felt the weight of her overpowering stare upon him. Her eyes narrowed, "Don't make me say it again." She then abruptly steps to the side and walks around him. She abruptly kicks Sam to the floor with the flat of her boot. It wasn't enough to hurt, but just enough to force him to the floor and look back over his shoulder at her.

Ashe smirked and fell back to sit onto the couch, kicking one leg over the other as she stroked her powerful fem-cock. Her dangling foot bounced in the air as she watched Sam intently. "Crawl over here. And take. My. Boots. Off." she snapped. Sam nodded and obediently on his hands and knees turned around and crawled toward her boots. Sam hesitates briefly but with a gentle hand he takes hold of the heel and the leg of the boot. He twists and slides until the boot comes free. The powerful odor of her sock-clad foot assaults his nose. His cock throbs harshly at the sudden hit and his eyes nearly roll. Ashe, being the cunning woman she is, noticed this and abruptly shoved her foot into his face. The sole smothered against his mouth as her large and index toe pinched either side of his nose together. "You -are- one of those freaks."

After a few seconds her foot releases his face and she swaps her feet. The socked foot is now placed flat to the ground so that her booted foot bounced in the air over her other leg. "Now the other one." Sam nodded and with the same tenacity and delicate touch as before he worked this boot free from her foot. The second round of the intense smell pounded his senses. "Ahhh.. Much better. Now then." She said once her feet were free, "Here's what's going to happen next. You're going to worship my feet. I've been standing and running and jumping all day on these girls. You're going to make sure they are well taken care of. After that, once I feel you've satisfied my desire. You're going to work your way up to this cock and my balls. And then you're going to give those some -extra- attention. Understand?"

Sam could only nod, his eyes wide at this dominant presence, commanding him with such ease. With little effort, Sam is able to relinquish her feet from their fabric encasements. He reaches for her right foot tenderly and lifts it up into the air. He inhales deeply between her toes as his lips part and kiss gently against the ball of her foot. His eyes shut as he loses himself in the moment, unable to resist letting out a soft moan of excitement as he kisses up and envelopes her largest toe in his mouth. He draws upon the flesh succulently before letting it squelch out from his lips to move to the next toe in line. His tongue swirls around the index toe, briefly opening his eyes to gaze longingly up at Ashe. Ashe for the first time, had a somewhat pleased expression on her face, "Mmmm.. Good boy." She cooed, "That feels nice."

The praise was enough to lift his spirits about the situation. He carried on to each toe, lathering them in his saliva as his thumbs pressed against the arches of her feet in a massaging manner. Once satisfied, he slowly sat the foot down and averted his attention to the other. Sam scooped up the second foot and took in it's scent as well. He drug his tongue from the heel all the way to her toes and bravely took multiple toes into his mouth this time. His tongue slid between two of the digits. His own prick was throbbing viciously now with a mighty need. He sat this foot down as well and glanced up to Ashe who now pat tenderly on her thigh.

Sam took this as a sign to continue up and he kissed his way ever so gently up along her legs. He swapped back and forth between the legs, kissing along the insides and taking care to give them soothing squeezes with his hands as he kissed along her inner thighs. The powerful smell of her musk scent his eyes rolling into the back of his head. He had to close his eyes as his nose met the low hanging fruit. Without warning, Ashe leaned back enough to expose her tight pucker to his face and her legs curled tightly around the back of his head. She abruptly jerked his head forward and smothered him into her ass, enveloping his senses in her humid musk. The taste of salt embedded itself in his tongue as he let out a gasp and moan, inadvertently forcing his tongue out to brush over the entrance.

The young man leaned in, giving into her wishes and invaded the tight tunnel with his tongue as she let out her first moan, "Fuck yeah.. You little pervert.. Get in deep for mommy.." she groaned as her hands reached down as well, grasping the back of his head and forcing him forward. She gripped his head tightly and rolled it side to side, absolutely smothering him against her ass as her hips began to buck, grinding against his face. Ashe's powerful thighs tightly clenched around the sides of his head like a vice, threatening to crush it like a melon. Her mouth hung open as the ecstasy began to take over. She caught herself, however and released his head instantly. Her feet pressed to his shoulders and leaned him away, giving him his first breath of air.

Sam took in a deep gasp, having thought that could possibly have been the end for him. He had been buried so deep so long that he saw stars. Light headed, he leaned forward to the now more comfortably seated Ashe and found his mouth pressing right up into her jewel sack. The loose wrinkled skin stretched over his face as he licked outward with his tongue and took in both her taste and scent. He could feel the milk being churned within as those orbs fell and raise against his face. He kissed his way up along the sack until he reached the base of her shaft. His lips parted so that he could run his tongue along the underbelly of her beast from the bottom all the way up toward the crown of her majesty.

His lips finally met the tip of her seed which had now begun to ooze with pre-seed. Her eyes fell shut as she leaned her head back and placed a hand on the back of his head. Sam kissed the tip and swirled his tongue around the head, slurping down her cum. She then abruptly forced his head down onto the rod, impaling his skull. Her other hand dropped to the back of his head as she couldn't take it anymore. The need to use this man was too great. She began jamming his head down and abusing the back of his throat harshly. The throbbing rod slammed against the back of his throat, causing an obscene bulge to swell in his neck with each thrust. The skin noticeably stretched and conformed to the shape of her engorged rod. He gagged against the spear but it only came out as gargled dry heaves. The blockage was enough to ensure nothing would come up as she suddenly rolled over on the couch.

Sam found himself with his back to the couch and head bent backwards onto the sofa seat. Ashe was curled over his head like a dog now frantically slamming into his head as if to breed his throat-hole. She gasped softly and let her head tilt back as her feet slid to the floor and she pressed one hand to the back of the couch for support. Her other hand remained on the back of his head, ensuring he could not escape. The aggressive pulsations which had been long heralding the arrival of her climax finally bore fruit. She let out a thick airy moan as wad after wad of lady-nut was pumped into his hungering throat. He could fill his stomach distend as it was being directly injected with her seed. His throat swelled with each heavy rope of hot seed that traveled along it's length.

She finally took a few steps back, allowing her thick rod to schlopp out from his mouth with a squelch as her seed and his saliva spilled out onto his chest. A few spurts were expelled from her tip and painted his face in the thick sticky mess. A satisfied moan and sigh escaped her lips as she squeezed the base of her rod in one hand once more, giving it a few slow strokes. It hadn't lost it's swelling. "Stand up. Turn around. Bend over. And watch me." She growled with a sinister grin. Sam could barely stand. His knees wobbled as he slowly stood up and turned around, nearly collapsing forward onto the couch as he bent over. Ashe lifted a foot and slid it into the back of his pants and kicked down, forcing his boxers and pants to slam to the ground.

She took a step forward and Sam could immediately feel that familiar heat. The humid heat that radiated from her immense rod was hovering near his own pucker. He swallowed harshly, looking back over his shoulder now as she spat down onto him. He could feel the saliva collect at his anus and drool down between his thighs. "M-maybe we shouldn't-" is all he could muster before he gasped. The tip of her spear impaled his tight pucker abruptly and slowly slid inch by inch into him. He could feel it at an agonizingly slow pace. This elicited a deep moan from her throat as his tight insides squeezed around her rod.

Ashe spoke softly, "That's a good boy.. Take all of mommy.. Hngh.. Mmm So tight.." She cooed as she leaned forward. Soon she hilted against him. His sloshing stomach filled with her seed jiggled as her thighs collided with his ass. She slowly pulled back, allowing him to feel every inch draw back until the head of her rod reached the entrance and she stopped. She then much more quickly slammed that powerful pole into him. He let out a soft gasp, lurching forward. His voice came out in a stuttering whine as he moaned. Her hips drew back once more and slammed forward again, now repeating. Her pace picked up, faster and faster. The clapping of his cheeks against her thighs echoed loudly in the room as the sofa rocked backwards with each thrust from the sheer force of her impacts.

She gasped with each thrust, "Yeah, you take a dick really well.." She said as she grabbed the back of his head and shoved it forward, causing him to collapsed forward onto his knees. His knees kept him propped up on the seat of the sofa while his face pressed into the couch's back. Ashe's nuts slapped upwards against his with each thrust. The much larger nuts behind his continued to churn and throb. He could feel that familiar pulsation inside of him. It was coming again, soon. He whined weakly. "O-oh fuck.." He uttered under his breath.

Ashe's cock continued to shove his organs to the sides as each thrust revealed itself in his abdomen. Just as his throat before, her large pole could be seen stretching out the skin and bulging against his abdomen. She finally threw her head back and slammed her fem-cock harshly into him. Sam could feel his insides expand as thick ropes of seed spilled into his guts, distending his abdomen and stomach further like a water balloon. The two let out thick, lewd moans in unison as he slumped forward and Ashe bent forward, grabbing onto his shoulders and pulling him back onto her rod.

Sam's insides were painted in salty white lady spunk, leaving him feeling a bit queasy. Ashe, quite satisfied with her second release, stepped back. The two had haggard breathing, taking sharp gasps from the exertions of the night. She grinned and grabbed Sam by the hair, pulling him back from the couch and letting him collapse to the floor in their messes. "Look at you. You know what, you've been such a good boy. I'm going to reward you." She said as if talking to her pet. She lifted a foot to the young man who lay flat on his back. Her sole pressed against his dick and slid back and forth slowly. She could feel his pulsating need. He had clearly enjoyed the night.

Ashe pinched the tip between her toes as she stroked along it's length. She leaned back and sat into the television like it was an open window. Her other foot scooped up beneath his rock hard cock and together they squeezed around the girth and stroked along it's length. "There you go.. Enjoy this while you can.." She said quietly, "Go ahead and release.. I've got work to do.." She said slyly. Sam twitched and spasmed beneath her grip. His throbbing dick was already oozing against her bare feet, coating them in a glaze. She smeared the seed around his rod and squeezed it more tightly.

Sam let out a breathy moan as his back arched and soon his much smaller tool let out several spurts of cum. Despite the intense feeling of pleasure washing over him, the amount of release he could offer paled in comparison to hers. His body quaked as his chest was coated in droplets of his own seed. Ashe giggled softly and shook her head, "Such a little pervert.." Her coated feet reached up and pressed a toe to his gasping lips. He could taste himself as she smeared the seed around in a circular pattern. "Good boy.." She cooed before leaning back and sinking into the television.

Sam's mind was still in a haze. His eyes rolled around with little capability to control his focus. "Ugh..." He grunted, reaching up and rubbing his head gently. He felt so full. A single glance downward was enough to bring awareness to the reasoning to such a feeling. He looked as though he was somewhere along with a pregnancy. Weakly, he leaned back, crawling and climbing up onto the couch. His controller remained on one end of the couch. "Wow... What.. A night.." He whispered. He glanced to the controller then back to the television.

12