Bend-Overwatch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashe was on the screen just as before, however this time a sly grin on her face. She looked utterly pleased with herself. Something else was off, however. Sam's eyes squinted as he thought deeply and then it dawned on him. She was barefoot! He looked down where she had stood before and sure enough, he saw her boots and socks. He rolled over and grabbed onto one of the socks and lifted it up to his face. He relaxed against the couch and took in the scent, pressing the sock to his nose and covering it completely. His free hand stroked along his still unclothed cock.

The sound of a woman clearing their throat came from the television suddenly. His eyes opened and glanced to the screen and saw that Ashe had her arms crossed as she was shaking her head. She extended a hand out towards him and curled her index finger in a 'come hither' motion. He sighed and slid to the floor. Slowly he scooped up the boots and socks and crawled on his knees across the floor towards the screen. She reached forward and out of the television and grabbed the articles of clothing. She tugged them into the screen and shook her head, "Pervert.." She grunted as she returned to her previous pose.

A few moments later, several other of the female characters stepped into the scene. Zarya, Tracer, Black Widow, Brigitte, even Mercy and Pharah flew into the background. The last one to enter, Symmetra, walked right up the screen and gave a wink. The scene then blacked out and text read across the screen, "Continue?" was displayed along with two choices "Yes" and "No" with the option to choose either. Sam looked to the controller, then to the screen. He then took the controller back as he walked back and sat onto the couch in disbelief. After a long moment, he pressed a button on the controller.

To be continued....?

12