Bending Nature Pt. 01

Story Info
A Young Couple's Journey of Adventure and Discovery.
777 words
3.88
6.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1: Bending Nature

"Oh, fuck me honey... fuck me harder... harder... aahhh!" blared the teeny weeny little computer speakers. The late-May sunshine was fading and the rich golden rays were radiating through the oversized blinds in the cluttered home office.

Sam had his hand buried deep in his jeans, which was entirely usual for this hour of the day. Like clockwork his arousal built silently throughout the workday to an unbearable level until some tiny little bit of flesh pushed him over the edge. Maybe it was a pretty smile in an advertisement banner showing just a hint of cleavage. Or it could be the routine distraction of Nadia, the mature European woman next door, working in the flower beds, whose soft curves always radiated through her loose fitting gardening outfits.

Nature is filled with subtle triggers and opposing reactions. Springtime sunshine warms the soil which forces the spring bulbs up from the earth and makes them stand tall, proud and erect. Without fail the warm beads of sweat shining off Nadia's breasts triggered Sam's cock to start dripping with warm pre-cum in equal proportions. Her expert wielding of steel tools, digging, lifting, forcing nature to bend to her desire. Gravity also was no match for Nadia, as it quickly relented to allow her dirt streaked blouse to be teased up over her curvy hips, mirroring the luscious Aphrodite statue standing tall above her in the center of her bed.

Barely a half-hour ago the squeak of Nadia's wheelbarrow had lifted Sam's mind out of his work and his eyes above the screen and out the window. Watching her only a brief movement had quickly sent his mind's eye into a lustful desire. Once again nature worked her magic. At the precise moment the wheelbarrow lifted up and spilt out its load onto the warm soil the bounce of Nadia's plump breasts triggered Sam's cock to spring to life and erupt with warm pre-cum.

Now the inside of Sam's skin tight boxer briefs were cool and sticky with streaks of pre-cum. His palms were slick and wet with the yet warm dribble out from the tip of his cock that he caught by the graze of his index finger on each slow stroke. His balls were slightly swollen and pulled tight and squeezed between the stiff cock rings he had taken to wearing recently and the wet fabric. Opposite each stroke of his cock he rocked back and forth against the hard wooden office chair, pushing in and releasing pressure between his ass cheeks.

The noise from his computer speakers sent eyes snapping back to the glowing screen. "Ahhh... yesssss" grunted the muscular man on his screen as his hot cum erupted all over his smooth but sweaty chest. His cock girth was as thick and stiff as a tree limb, protruding from his trunk of a torso, and veins expanding like roots. The man's legs, dangling off the end of the bed, went limp around the the thighs of a beautiful curvaceous woman with snow white skin and long dark hair. Although the video caption read 'Sensual Wife with Big Tits Pegging Husband' there was no way to know if they were amateurs or pornstars but the couple seemed to have a real connection in the moment, and that's what he liked.

Sam continued to stroke his cock, more quickly now, while imagining it was the beautiful wife in the video wrapping her hands around his rigid cock instead of his own. Back on the screen, the curvy woman flipped her long hair over her shoulder and lowered her head down to the man's cum covered chest. In doing so her round ass gently pushed backwards, the contrast of her white cheeks pushing through the black leather straps of her harness. The muscular man, with his eyes closed and still breathing heavily and quivering following his orgasm, winced as the silicon cock bent and twisted in his ass. Sam squeezed his cock and continued to stroke as the woman on the screen continued to gently lick and lap all the cum from his pecks. She tossed her hair once again and moved to softly kiss her lover.

Ding, ding sounded the brass bell attached to the front door. "Shit, shit, shit" shot Sam, as he frantically clicked close his web browser window. Standing up he nearly tipped over the chair as his cock caught on the bottom of the desk. Barely touching the floor he managed to jump across the room and into the nearby bathroom. Softly closing the door he heard his wife Jane say "Sam, is that you?... Hello..." in her sweet voice.