Beneath a Pale Moon

Story Info
In hunting a werewolf, she must beware becoming his prey.
1.9k words
4.36
26.6k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
823 Followers

The moon was high, and her enemy abroad.

The sky was knit with the shadows of branches like covetous hands. The wind stirred dead leaves and grass. The scent of dew hung thick in the air. Dew, and monster.

Altia inhaled deeply, her nose tingling with the scent of the werewolf. He was here. She knew it. The trail was too fresh to be otherwise. The huntress cranked back the bowstring of her crossbow, the silver arrow shining in the moonlight. Her brown cloak whisked about her, her leather armour fitted to her curves as she stalked through the night. She'd been hunting the werewolf for days. She knew he was here. Somewhere. The chase had been long, but it would end tonight.

There was no path through the forest. Her eyes roamed, intent, peering into deeper shadows between the trees, knowing any might hide her prey. He was clever. Cleverer than she would think a beast was. She had to force herself to remember he was a monster. Not a man. Not anymore. He had abandoned his humanity long ago. Embraced the savagery of the wild. He was a creature. A monster. He needed to be stopped before he infected others.

Her heart beat quick and fast. Her senses strained, knowing he was near. But where? Where!

Above.

The creak of a branch was all the warning she had. She dove, the bulk of the beast slamming into the ground behind her. She twisted to her feet, fired her bow.

The silver lanced through the dark. Cut across thick black fur. The werewolf snarled in pain and straightened.

His eyes were yellow as the moon. His fur dark as pitch and wild as the forests. He stood like a man, but was half again as tall and as wide as the tallest she'd ever seen. His frame was tight with thick, corded muscle, and from his pelt came the stink of musk and sweat and the wild beast. He lifted his arm, a thin red streak against his fur where the crossbow bolt had cut. He growled and licked the wound, never breaking eye contact with her.

Altia was shocked by a throb from her core. A strange sensation that thrummed through her. Familiar yet shocking in the way it made her heart race and breasts ache for this creature's touch. A thought only enhanced when she saw between his legs, the shape of his wedged red cock stiffening beneath him.

She swallowed hard and drew her knife, the edge gleaming with more silver. She braced herself to face him, then charged.

Leaves scattered beneath her feet as she cleared the distance in two great bounds. She slashed, her hunting knife cutting a silver arc through the dark.

Her wrist smacked off his leathery palm. His fingers closed like a steel trap.

She gasped, tried to pull away, but his hold was like iron. His grip tightened and she whimpered as her fingers convulsed, dropping the dagger to the ground.

"B-bastard!" she gasped.

The werewolf merely growled, amusement in those yellow eyes. His other hand rose. She flinched, but his claw merely trailed down her throat, hooked in the collar of her leather.

Tore.

She gasped as he shredded the thick leather of her jacket in a single contemptuous motion. Her full breasts bounced into the open, nipples hard and pink. She flushed as he growled again, hungry. Whimpered as his palm engulfed her plump teat, moaned as he squeezed.

Her head was spinning. The heavy musk stuffed her nose as he yanked her against him, her face coming to rest against his chest. She raised a hand to push him back, but instead her fingers moved down, stroking his powerful form. This... this wasn't right. What was she doing? How could she...

The werewolf chuckled. A sound so human it shocked her. Her heart beat fast as his hand moved from her breast and to her pants, and with another contemptuous motion, tore them to shreds. "Oooooh," she moaned softly as the cool night air brushed the furnace that was her pussy. She trembled, meeting his eyes as he looked down at her, his fangs revealed in a savage grin.

She felt his palm on her head, and he pushed her to her knees. She found herself level with that crimson cock, throbbing with animalistic vitality. Waiting for her. For her to.

To...

As if on their own, her hands rose. "Oh," she murmured as she touched that red, veiny shaft. Felt it throb in her hands. She shivered, licking her lips, meeting his hungry eyes as she shyly stroked him. Her face was so near, she couldn't help but inhale the stinging muskiness of his manhood. Feel her body react in that primal way that knew what to do with such a male. And there was really only one thing to do.

Submit.

Her soft lips parted, and she took the tip of him between them. The werewolf moaned and her tongue burned with the taste. And yet she couldn't stop sliding him deeper into her mouth. Bobbing atop his throbbing shaft.

"Mmmm. Mmm. Mmmmm..."

A shiver raced through her. How right this felt. How perfect. Shame burned within her at that knowledge, but she couldn't stop herself. Couldn't bring herself to do anything more than bob atop his cock. To suck it like a born bitch. Servicing her alpha. Her master.

Her hands moved up, stroking his length where her lips didn't manage to go. But only one hand. The other reached down between her thighs to where her slit glistened with desire. "Mm!" she gasped as her finger explored those sensitive folds, feeling her pussy twitch against her own touch. Her lashes fluttered, and her fingers slid inside of her.

"Mnnnnn!" she moaned, lost to the bobbing of her head, the rocking of her hips as she pleasured herself. Lost in the debasing eagerness to serve this monster she had hunted for so long. What was compelling her to? Was it his musk? His raw, untamed masculinity? Or was she just a slut? Was this what she had truly desired? Was all her training, all her effort, all for this to come true? To be taken by a monster? To be enthralled as his slave?

She didn't know. But her whimpers were growing stronger. Her breasts heaving as she fingered herself. As she sucked his cock, his hand on her head, urging her to take more. She could feel his cock twitch and pulse with his approaching orgasm. Her body yearned to taste his seed. To feel his knot. She needed it. She wanted it.

"Mmm. Mmmm! Mmmmm!"

Her moan rose from her throat as she came, her juices splattering onto the dead leaves below in a puddle of shame and defeat. The werewolf let his head fall back and howled to the moon as he came, his red cock pumping her mouth full of his seed. The thickness choking her. She swallowed, shuddering in shame, in pleasure as she felt his animalistic cum ooze down her throat and pool deep within her stomach. Filling her. Burning her.

But that wasn't enough. His cock swelled, the knot nearly cracking her jaw as it sealed her mouth, forcing her to keep him within her. Humiliating her beyond anything yet. For a huntress to be forced to keep her mouth around his cock as he panted was almost more than she could bear.

By the time his knot shrank, she knew what she had to do. She pulled her lips from his cock, and without a moment of hesitation, turned about on hands and knees. She saw her knife an inch away, and never gave it a second thought. Instead, she raised the soft orbs of her ass and glanced behind her shoulder.

"Please," she moaned, wiggling her rump like a bitch in heat. "Please. Fuck me. Fuck me like an animal!"

The werewolf smirked again, and her heart thrilled at that human expression. How he took in his triumph with the knowledge of what it truly meant. She shivered as he moved over her, crouching above her, his fur tickling her back as the wedge shape of his cock teased her parted pussy.

He thrust, and her head snapped back, her eyes shooting wide open and mouth forming a perfect O of pure pleasure. "Ooooooh gooooods yesssssss!" she cried as he began to pant. Began to thrust. Began to stuff her oh so sensitive depths with his cock. He was big. So big. She felt herself stretching around him. Ruining her for anything smaller than him. Than his cock. Than this feeling as he panted and began to rut her like the beast he was.

"Yesssss!" she screamed, relishing the freedom to moan in pleasure, the taste of his cock still tingling on her tongue. "Oh gods yes! Fuck me! Tame me! Make me yours! Ah. Annn! Mnnn! Fuck! Fuck yes! Fuck me! Fuck me haaaaard!"

The werewolf threw back his head and howled, a sound that seemed to vibrate through her. She moaned in delight, fisting the grass as every thrust sent shocks of pleasure pounding through her. It was all so much. So much of him. So much of his cock. She couldn't hold back. All this that she was missing. Denied. At last, freed to know it. To feel it. To scream and cum!

Cum!

Cum!

Cumming like the bitch she was. No longer ashamed. Exultant! Exuberant! Freed of the trappings of society and fears of judgement. Freed of anything but this pleasure. But this wild mating beneath the moon and stars.

"Yesssss!" She screamed. "Cum in me! Claim meeeeee!"

Her mate howled again, hilted his cock within her, and came. She screamed in ecstasy as his hot seed burst into her. Filled her up with his savage cum. Her cry grew louder. Stronger! No longer a scream, a howl!

She felt pale blonde fur burst out across her frame. Her face shift, growing longer into a wild muzzle. Her fingers lengthen, her nails shift to cruel claws. Her ass twitched as her new blonde tail fairly exploded free, swishing as she screamed and came again. Again!

"Yes! Fuck meeeeeeeee!" she cried, her voice changing, losing its human wail, gaining the sweetness of the howling wolf.

She panted, feeling his knot stretch her again, trapping his cum within her. The curse spread through her, eclipsing her mind like the moon the sun, washing away all she was and replacing it with the new. She heard her mate growl, lick her neck. She yipped, lifting her head, nuzzling him.

At last, his knot shrank. He unsheathed himself from her, and she climbed unsteadily to her feet. She staggered a little, but her tail gave her new balance. She stretched out her limbs, admiring them and the strength that now filled them. She felt stronger. Swifter.

Her mate growled, pressing against her. She whimpered in delight as her alpha stroked her breasts and kissed her. She licked his lips, accepting the kiss, a human act that now came with the submissiveness of the beast.

He grunted and lumbered away, towards the deeper woods. Altia followed, leaving behind on the forest floor her tattered clothes, knife and crossbow. Such a life held no meaning for her anymore. The wilds awaited.

And she had come home.


jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
823 Followers