Beneath Ch. 02: The Intruder

Story Info
From love to lust; the unbecoming of a man.
3.7k words
4.53
9k
5

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vantan
vantan
47 Followers

His broad and wide back faced the bathroom door. Both of his hands mostly hidden from view, other than the energetic movement of his right arm.

There were indistinct groans and moans.

As the distance neared, one could make out a woman moaning in pleasure and ecstasy.

"Oooh... gawd! Oooh... gawd! I'm... cumming...!"

"Oooh!... Oooh!... Oooh!"

The stroking movement on the intruder's right arm grew more spirited as the woman's horny arousal whimpered louder.

"Ahhh!... Ahhh!... Ooooooohhh!" the woman moaned like a possessed horny slut in the recorded video playback on the mobile phone.

His stiff 9.5" erection stood tall and proud over the pearly white Kohler toilet bowl; his right hand wrapped around its 6" thick girth while jerking off to the video footage he had recorded about 10 minutes back. An imminent climax loomed at the base of his tensed scrotum as the urge to release his suppressed spunk built up.

His mind was a dizzy-frenzy with flashback images of the owner in her provocative posture and lusty howls like a bitch in heat calling out to be fucked!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The intruder stood outside the owner's room as faint moans echoed through the wooden entryway. The soft tender noises that reverberated behind the closed door was something else...

It was pleasing and soothing, to say the least.

As one continued to listen, it became enticingly more sexually arousing, judging from the growing hardness inside the intruder's pants he was experiencing while standing at the door, hearing every audible moan his ears strained hard to pick up.

The budding excitement to find out what was going on had piqued the intruder's curiosity in an otherwise mundane and daily routine of his life. His left hand reached over the door knob and turned it clockwise direction as quietly and gingerly as he could without alerting the owner and jeopardized his beneficial position.

To his surprise, the intruder found the door knob unsecured from the inside as he turned a little more to peek into the room. He stealthily went on his fours like a predator hunting his prey while cautiously pushing back the door, inch by inch until it was sufficiently ajar to allow an unobstructed view to his still perfect eyesight.

What came next was a shock when the intruder saw the owner lying on her back; the top of her head and upper torso facing him, her knees propped up with her oily-glossed legs spread to accommodate both her hands that had slipped inside her pantyhose waistband.

He watched with a deep and intent gaze of her hands caressing her pelvic region fondly and sultrily. Thinking quickly, the intruder whipped out his mobile phone from the back of his trouser pocket and began recording the owner's self-pleasuring indulgence unfolding before his very eyes!

It appeared like she was finger-fucking her own horny sex with a couple of fingers inserted into her sopping pussy, massaging it through her glossy pantyhose occasionally. In the quietness of the owner's room, he could barely make out slushy noises as the owner moved her fingers in and out of her lust hole that was saturated by her own groveling pussy juices.

The intruder was rather relief that he was lying on his stomach, repressing the hardening bulge inside his pants. He stabilized his trembling handheld mobile as best as he could, but could not help being captivated by the licentious indulgence of the slutty woman lying before him.

However, his stiff erection was becoming a mounting distraction to his undivided attention as it throbbed and pounded in increasing anger against the cotton fabric confinement, insisting on its immediate release.

The intruder found himself in a contemplative dilemma whether to free his throbbing member, or ignore its plea to continue peeping at his voyeuristic encounter when moans of sexual gratifications within earshot resolved his short-lived quandary. The owner had intensified her self-stimulation and masturbated herself to several orgasms.

He snapped out of his daze to see the owner's curvaceous body transitioned into rapid convulsions. Her whole being trembled and shook uncontrollably in a hysterical manner he had not seen in a very long time. The intruder could feel his steely erection leaking precum juices from its jap eye as he continued watching the intense action taking place.

After 5 minutes or so, the climatic atmosphere began tapering to a quiet calm. This was the moment the intruder decided to slither his way out of the owner's room, before she realized anything was amiss, including the breach of her privacy.

Back in the safety of his own room, the intruder headed straight for the bathroom. He unzipped his pants and took out his massive boner in his right hand, stroking it back and forth with the fresh live action replaying in his mind over and over, aided by the recorded video footage in his mobile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His uncontainable sexual excitement and arousal showed in his face and his eyes, as his masturbation grew more urgent and hurried. The intruder threw his head back, looking up at the ceiling as his groans became more distinct, an indication of his heightening sexual stimulation.

He felt his massive hard dick throbbing in the grip of his palm and he pushed it harder and deeper into the tightness, fantasizing it was the owner's soft velvety mouth he was fucking into!

The intruder was close to ejaculation, as he now kept a steady pace of thrusting his throbbing erection into his palm as hard as he could; with every jerking stroke he envisaged he was pushing his thick and hard cock all the way deep inside the owner's wet and slobbering facial orifice, gagging her until she was gasping for breath.

Finally, unable to hold back any longer, he grunted with fervor and excitement as he pushed his steel rod all the way into her mouth and climaxed! His cock exploded in the tight grip of his palm, in a violent orgasm, squirting jisms of creamy corn colored cum all over. His tensed rigid body shuddered while fantasizing still that he was shooting loads after loads of copious sticky gunk deep into the owner's throat, forcing her to swallow it all!

It had been ages since the intruder came so hard. He felt the pounding in his head while his heart was beating to near overdrive. His left hand reached forward to the white painted wall to support his weakened body. His right palm slowly released its grip on his still pulsating erection. Drools of his sexual release hung precariously from its jap eye while his pinkish glans glistened in the mucous coating of his ejaculation.

Gradually, the intruder's excitement settled down in the solitude of his bathroom. While cleaning off his own mess, his mind had already wandered back to the owner's room with concerning thoughts.

"Maybe she knows the door was opened?"

"What if she spotted me through the mirror's reflection?"

"Fuck! How am I going to face the awkwardness between us?"

"Maybe she had already left for work."

"Maybe not..."

Stepping out from the bathroom, the intruder moved with heavy shuffles on his feet, sitting on the nearest side of the bed closest to where he was. His mind was still lost in his own bombardment of self-induced perturbing scenarios. After brooding more than 15 minutes, he concluded he would not be in a disadvantaged position.

With his new found self-assurance, the intruder stood up and courageously came out to the living room. It was quiet. He walked over to the owner's room for a second time. Leaning his left ear closer to the wooden door, he listened for any noises or movements...

There was none.

Dead silence.

As his left hand reached over the door knob, he paused for a few seconds -- contemplating whether to proceed or not, before finally grabbing the rounded brass handhold and turned it clockwise gingerly like the last time. Expectedly, it was unsecured as the intruder had left it after closing the door previously.

With a small gap the intruder peeked in with his left eye, scanning the dimly-lit room for any signs of life. After ascertaining the area to be safe, he pushed the door further back to allow himself to pass through. He stood motionless for about a minute, allowing his vision to adjust to the dimmer environment first before he stealthily inched his way deeper inside, sliding his feet sideways one foot at a time, until he was standing beside the bed.

The intruder stood there, completely absorbed in his admiration of the owner's provocative side sleeping position; her body had turned away from him to face the centre of the bed. Both of her legs were pressed together and curled forward slightly, showcasing her glossy flanks and nylon-webbed feet that were still sheathed in her 8-denier Htruiya hosiery.

He looked the other way, prying his lustful gaze away momentarily, scrutinizing the scene of the crime -- the owner's decadence of self-indulgence. Seemingly, the only evidence lying around were her nude-colored Jimmy Choo's "fuck-me" high heels. When he turned to observe the owner again, she was wearing her pleated tennis skirt in contrast to the first time he saw her. Yet in her sleeping position, it did little to cover her modesty.

Under the soft warm glow of the side table lighting, the gleaming roundness of her glute and firm upper leg was exposed unabashedly before the intruder. He could not take his lust-filled eyes off the owner's suggestive posture. The longer he gawked brazenly at her inert form, sexually immoral thoughts began budding in his mind, until he felt a stirring between his loins.

Within a matter of seconds, there was an impulse to satisfy the intruder's lustful desire; with a vulnerable prey lying in front of him. Someone he could touch... to feel... to caress again after years being deprived.

To a middle-age man like himself, it would be rousingly exciting to just even have a few moments sliding his hand along the owner's calves!

To feel his thick calloused hands on her silky-smooth pantyhosed thigh!

Most of all, to be able to feel under the owner's pleated tennis skirt could be the highlight of the decade for some, including the intruder himself. He swallowed hard at the thought, even as the growing bulge inside his pants became more prominent and uncomfortable.

The intruder was unable to take his eyes from the owner's exposed feet that were clad in the sheerness of her nude-colored diaphanous nylon material. He got on his knees, bringing his face closer; barely a couple of inches away as he gazed intently at them. He could smell the subtle leathery aroma of the owner's nylon-webbed feet. Oh... how he wished he was able to worship these feet; to kiss and lick them, and suck them all over. The torture was unbearable!

The intruder's boner was once again rock hard and pressing against the crotch of his pants. It looked like it needed another relief despite offloading a large amount earlier.

With his gaze locked-in on the owner's right foot, his hands stretched out to caress it tenderly. Pausing momentarily to make sure the owner was still in a deep slumber -- with the only sound being her deep heavy breathing -- the intruder stooped over and gently raised her lower leg slightly, holding her right foot delicately in his hands. He massaged it sensuously through the smooth flimsy nylon; oblivious to the situation, the owner's potential reaction, and the possibility of someone entering at any moment and discovering the intruder's immoral act!

Quenching his lust temporarily, he lowered her right foot back to its original position before targeting her left foot. However, seeing it was pinned under her right, he simultaneously rubbed both feet instead. During the course of his action, the intruder caught more whiffs of the owner's musky and sweaty scent emanating from her feet and underneath her skirt, particularly between her legs.

The longer he continued his sensuous feet massage, the more sexually aroused and excited he became. Delaying no further, the intruder slid one hand up the owner's slender sweep of her exposed outer thigh, the silky hosiery reciprocating to his thick fingers as they moved higher and higher up to the hemline of her pleated tennis skirt.

Placing his palm on the roundness of her butt, he caressed the owner's gluteal muscle, covering as much area as his palm could whilst immensely enjoying the slippery-smooth sensation of her oily-glossed pantyhose his hand was gliding and sliding all over.

Occasionally the intruder's fingers would linger perilously close to the owner's most intimate femininity when they glided between the crevice of her pressed nylon-sheathed legs. He could not resist running his fingers around the lathery area of her sodden nylon gusset. Fortunately, the constrained plumpness at the back of her pantyhosed legs camouflaged the clandestine of her masculine curiosity which the intruder was still unaware.

In the aftermath of multiple powerful orgasms, the exhausted owner could barely muster whatever energy remaining to cover her aching modesty before collapsing on her bed. She had not bothered to remove her strapless strap-on; flaccid and tucked into her perineum region still. Even though it was still in Intuitive mode, her lifeless slumber had allowed her limp phallus to remain inert...

... until now.

The intruder brought his grizzled face up-close to the owner's feet until they were less than an inch apart. Overcome by his sexual decadence, he started kissing and licking her nylon-webbed feet all over, devoting his undivided attention to each part; her heels, soles, ankles, and each of her webbed toes, all mediated through the soft sensuous fabric of the nylon hose they were encased in.

Succumbing to his swelling urge, the intruder stood up and wasted no time to unzip his pants, rummaging quickly the inside of his boxers before pulling out his fully erect boner that jumped out of them, pointing proudly and straight at the owner's slumbered body.

Positioning himself well, the intruder got ready to make his next move; inching his throbbing cock towards the owner's feet. He stooped over, bringing his crotch nearer as he guided his stiff erection between her soles and rubbed himself against them.

"Mmmpphh...!" the intruder moaning with controlled euphoria.

Cupping his 9.5" shaft between the owner's arches and soles, he carefully guided her feet up and down in rhythmic motions, using her heels to massage his scrotum and her toes to squeeze the pinkish glans of his cock, causing clear precum juices to bleed out from its jap eye.

"Ooohhh fuck!"

"This is heaven!"

The intruder had never felt so delirious, even as his arousal climbed to an almost unsustainable level. It was surreal, almost like in a dream, as he continued fucking between her nylon feet, further intensifying his erected stimulation! Applying the perfect pressure and squeeze on his pulsating hard cock, the intruder could only hold off his rising urge less than a minute before he reached the point of no-return.

Regaining his moral sanity, he hurriedly laid the owner's feet back on the mattress as he fought off his imminent ejaculation and messed up. His whole being froze stiff, concentrated in squeezing his pelvic floor muscles as hard as he could (like his life depended upon) until the intruder felt a tender numbness in his perineum region.

Ascertaining his urge had subsided and it was safe, the intruder edged himself away from the owner. In the midst of retracting his throbbing erection out from the soles of her feet, he shuddered to an uncontrolled albeit a significantly subdued and mellowed ejaculation, unaware that he had feebly squirted a couple of his warm lust-juice on the owner's sexy pantyhose-encased feet. Some splattered on her heels and ankles as he eased himself away, gripping tightly his pulsating shaft and bulbous head before directing the release of his remaining jizz into the insoles of the owner's Jimmy Choo's "fuck-me" high heels.

"Oh gawd!"

"That was fucking close!" the intruder mumbled to himself as he gasped in a sigh of relief.

He stood motionless beside the bed, towering over his somber prey, waiting for any slightest movements from the owner. Fortunately for him, her dog-tiredness muted her in a deep slumber.

Having tasted the luxurious feel of the owner's silky-smooth feet on his throbbing erection, the intruder decided to stretch the flimsy boundary of his windfall and delve further into his debauchery activity and exploit his helpless prey. His hands reached out, gently stroking and massaging her constrained calves, gliding slowly upwards to the back of her knee facilitated by the smoothness of her pantyhose before sliding effortlessly up to the slender sweep of her outer thigh.

Once again, the intruder had gotten caught up in the thick of his sexual immorality; focusing on the owner, the generous view of her voluptuous round butt cheeks brazenly staring right back at him, and the silky hosiery she was wearing that he totally abandoned the situation he was in.

He observed lecherously the erotic scene unfolding in front of him as his hands slowly worked their way up higher and higher until they reached the cusps of her ass cheeks. He dug a little deeper into the tight constrained crevice that the delicate nylon woven material would stretch, kneading them like dough as he pulled each one in opposite directions. At times, he would yank them apart until the owner's rosebud became visible through the oily-glossed nude-color nylon material; and then kneading and pressing them together; teasing himself visually.

Using one of his thick fingers, the intruder gradually probed into the owner's ass through the flimsy nylon, an itsy tiny bit initially, to allow her clamped-up tight butthole to relax a little and get used to the penetration, before probing a little further inside again. This measured and calculated insertions were repeated a few more times until he had about an inch of his index finger inside.

Not satisfied with his advancement, the intruder inserted two fingers into the owner's pantyhosed anus in the spur of the moment! "What the fuck am I thinking?!" a tinge of regret going through his head as he continued; slowly and cautiously, with sufficient time for the adjustment of the owner's sphincter.

Another depraved idea hatched in the intruder's twisted mind -- decidedly for the readiness and wanton of plunging his hard cock into the owner's tight anal cavity and fucking her from behind!

With his mind fantasizing about his latest thought, the intruder's phallus was already growing rapidly to its massive 9.5" size. Even without any jacking off or stroking his veiny shaft, he could feel he was close to another ejaculation... again. However, this time he had no intention of holding back or suppressing his rousing urge.

After checking to make sure the owner was still sleeping, he carefully rolled down the back of her pantyhose waistband until it bunched itself at the cusps of her butt cheeks, involuntarily pushing up the plumpness of her relaxed glutes.

Holding his excited erection in one hand, he edged himself closer to the owner's pushed-up ass. The intruder shuddered in sheer delirium at the first touch of his bulbous pinkish glans against her soft tender flesh. The bounciness of her ass reverberated sensuality against his tall and proud appendage. Any remaining bits of sensibility, logic and reasoning had been thrown out by his overruling horny penis as he dexterously thrusted himself into the crack of her generous butt cheeks.

It was a magnificent sensation; even if it was just having his throbbing hot rod wedged between the owner's ass. Sensing his impending climax looming closer to the summit, the intruder wasted no time sliding his steely phallus towards her butthole that he had sufficiently prepared earlier for his approaching penetration.

vantan
vantan
47 Followers
12