Beneath Ch. 02: The Intruder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But alas, his overly excited cock had scarcely burrowed its way between the constricted valley before the intruder surrendered to the erotism of her voluptuous posterior. His enthusiastic member had little endurance left despite the tender and gentle breaching through and through against the owner's corpulent defence.

With his throbbing erection trapped tightly and wedged between the owner's ass cheeks, the intruder erupted his warm loads between them and soaking her butt crack. Not wanting to leave any doubts of regrets later, he edged himself to the tantalizing gap at the top of the owner's legs; dipping his throbbing bulbous pinkish glans as he masturbated to his continuing orgasm, squirting several more jisms of hot cum on to her unprotected pussy to top off and finish up this unexpected salacious encounter.

As the intruder's last spurts weaned to dribbles, he eased himself off from the owner, rolling up the back of her pantyhose waistband as furtively as his trembling hands could muster, and wiping off the remaining drools of semen from his cock on the back of her hosiery to mark his spot.

Satisfied at his work of art and the immense fulfillment he had just experienced, the intruder quietly backed himself out of the owner's room; in reverse order which he had entered.

"I'm sorry... Vanessa..." the intruder murmured to himself as he closed the door in front, realizing a chapter in his life had also bolted; a guilt-ridden man who could never turn back.

"... but you have given Daddy a new lease of life and some "things" to shoot for now!", grinning perversely as the intruder made his way back to his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Epilogue:

The intruder had texted the owner previously out of concern to check on her after hearing some indistinct noises. After waiting for a few minutes without any respond, he made his way to the owner's room, worried that she might have slipped and fell and unable to reply his message.

He was a retired serviceman from the military, pushing 55 years old, married to a wonderful wife and mother to his kids, but to a woman who was not interested in sex for the longest time since the birth of their two children, much less kinky or fetish fucking! And it had been almost 10 years since the man had his hard cock in a soft velvety pussy and was left to masturbation in the delightful world of internet porn.

It was not very often the man would chance upon fleeting salacious moments in his entire life, let alone up close and personal. When it happened, the impact and magnitude would be unimaginable!

12