Beneath Ch. 03: The Assignment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vantan
vantan
47 Followers

"We'll let you have a taste of your own medicine!" one of them said.

"Yeah... you'll soon find out what it feels like to be embarrassed" another chimed in.

She would soon find herself trapped among them, unable to escape with two of them pulling her up from her seat and one of them snatching away her handbag. More hands reached over to grope her nylon-sheathed legs; some forced theirs between them.

Despite feeling their fingers making their way higher and higher between her thighs, there was a fleeting thought that Vanessa felt safe in the knowledge that she had made a discerned decision (and a wise one on hindsight) to wear a pair of satin panties inside her pantyhose, providing her with at least a flimsy degree of protection... that was until she felt her feet being forced apart and a hand feeling up her diaphanous nylon gusset.

His fingers brushed over her crotch, a thin layer of nylon and satin between him and her modesty. Many hands seized the opportunity to snake up between her silky-smooth thighs as well; some groping her buttocks while others probed the growing moist patch on the gusset of her pantyhose.

"Ooohh... gaawdd...!! Not now... pleaseee..." she begged under her breath as she felt a progressive pulsation along her frenulum region.

By now the hem of Vanessa's mini skirt was involuntarily being pushed up by the numerous hands roaming around and between her legs. She tried to protest when a hard cock slipped between her upper thighs! She instinctively locked her legs together at the feet when their grips had loosened but that did not stop the guy behind Vanessa from lifting up the high-cut centre back vent and easing his erection into that tantalizing gap near the top of her thighs and began thrusting his throbbing erection between them.

The fine nylon of her pantyhose was being pressed up, rubbing against her satin panties and crotch. His hands slid towards the front to grab her breasts, squeezing and mauling them as he jerked off his cock between her thighs.

The rest of the group were jostling among themselves while standing on either side of Vanessa; taking turns to press their lips against hers. Each one trying to slide his tongue inside her mouth and getting entwined with her own tongue. Before one could taste and suck on her sweetness, her face would be pulled away to the opposite side with another young lad invading his own slithery muscle into her mouth. It was like a slobbering fiesta with a bunch of thirsty blokes drinking themselves drunk on Vanessa's drooling mouth.

Meanwhile, the youngster behind her slipped his hands down to the outside of her thighs, pressing them tightly together as he quickly relieved the buildup of spunk that had accumulated for the longest duration -- especially for a young man filled with raging testosterones; further fueled by watching and looking at a very suggestively-dressed Vanessa and fantasizing about her this evening.

With that narrow nylon covered gap gripping his cock perfectly, he thrusted eagerly from behind while the others cheered him on. As the train slowed to its next stop, he released his huge load of spunk; splattering on the inside of Vanessa's skirt and saturating between her nylon covered thighs. Before she could comprehend what had just taken happened, she felt his erection withdrawn, leaving his spunk to trickle down her inner thighs and a wet stain indolently soaking through to the outside of her skirt.

The stirring between Vanessa's legs grew stronger as warm cum seeped through the glossy diaphanous nylon. The throbbing had now transitioned into more rhythmic pulses as she kept her legs locked tightly together, feebly fending off her own arousals.

She felt her body twisted a little before another hard cock pushed itself into that same slavering tight gap and started to rut itself between them; aided by the lubrication of the clammy jizz from an earlier ejaculation, causing her to meekly sigh as he fucked her intercrurally. Every urgent thrust Vanessa felt the ridge of his cock surged back and forth between her silky gossamer nylon until his imminent eruption; spewing his satisfied lusts uncontrollably.

After he had wiped his dripping cock on her posterior, she felt a mounting pressure pressing down on her head and shoulders to lower to the ground with no way of resisting. Vanessa had resigned to the fact that her torment would only come to end when they had all satisfied themselves with an ejaculation.

Kneeling on the floor with her head grabbed and held tight, a third stiff dick thrusted itself mercilessly; this time into her mouth as the pre-cum coated glans shoved and pushed vehemently to part Vanessa's tight sealed lips. Her resistance held up less than a minute before yielding to her invader's thick and long battering ram while sitting in a puddle of spunk that had dripped to the floor.

His hands cupped each side of her ears, gripping her head tightly as he hammered his eager cock in and out between those soft and tender lips that had clamped around its thick pulsing girth with the perfect amount of pressure. It did not take long before he quickly reached his climax, releasing copious amounts of his carnal contentment into her throat.

With her head still gripped tightly, Vanessa had no other choice but to guzzle down the warm gooey cum; gagging and choking on the generous ejaculation that was squirting almost continuously as the third guy kept up his incessant thrusting... until he finally pulled out after he was completely spent.

Vanessa's ordeal did not stop there as the next guy took over, unzipping his pants and pulling out his already excited hard dick. Grabbing a handful of his victim's hair, he forced his throbbing erection into her cum-coated mouth with little to no resistance offered; easily slipping his member inside. As he pushed between her lips, she could taste and smell the stale piss lurking around the pink glans. He looked down into her eyes as she looked up pleadingly, begging for mercy.

Still gripping her hair, he forced his dick deeper into her slobbering mouth until she started to gag. This time around Vanessa detected her assailant's erection was longer and thicker than his predecessor. She tried her utmost best not to choke as the guy relished burying his cock in her drooling mouth with his scrotum repeatedly slapping and slamming against her chin while thrusting his pelvic back and forth.

It was difficult to ascertain Vanessa's reactions other than hearing her muffled grunts and gasps for breath with an enlarged cock fucking her mouth. Holding her head firmly, the fourth guy fucked her cum-slobbered mouth unforgivingly as his climax soon built to a crescendo and erupted his hot spunk inside; adding and coating more viscous layers in her oesophagus as Vanessa swallowed gulps after gulps of her assailant's salty cum.

"Ooohh... yeeaahh... suck it like the bitch you are!" Her assailant grunted out while his pelvic convulsed in rapid thrusting.

The minute the fourth guy withdrew, a fifth stepped in quickly to take his friend's place. With dribbles of cum trickling out from the corner of her mouth, he wasted no time to grip his cum receptacle's head and began hammering into her throat. The guy then grabbed a fistful of Vanessa's hair and pulled her face toward his crotch, burying his cock as deep as he could inside her mouth.

Fueled by the lurid encouragements of the others, the fifth assailant fucked Vanessa's mouth with urgency. Every thrust caused the ridges of his purple glans to hit the back of her throat, triggering her to gag. Her eyes were turning teary while irrepressible strings of drool were oozing down from both sides of her mouth.

Vanessa anticipated he would soon ejaculate and prepared herself to swallow another copious amount. Just as she sensed his approaching orgasm, her final attacker pulled out of her mouth abruptly; grabbing his cock and stroked his throbbing erection furiously; unleashing his ejaculation on her face instead!

She recoiled instinctively as the first spurt hit her left cheek. This was followed quickly by a second, this time on her right cheek with another instinctive wincing response from Vanessa. He grunted as the next one squirted into her nostrils before he shot his remaining loads between her lips. With her nasal blocked, she was forced to part her lips to breathe and in turn, tasting her assailant's salted ejaculate.

Vanessa lost track of time; her knees were covered in filthy gunge while her mouth was filled with a concocted taste of cum as the train began slowing to another halt at the next station. She picked herself up but her mind was almost totally rivetted in her own decadent desire to cum which she had been silently suppressing despite the rhythmic pulses reverberating inside her vagina walls.

No... not in public.

Not in front of a group of puberty-sprouting adolescents.

Especially not in the presence of her assailants who had just embarrassed her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Epilogue:

One week earlier.

"Have a seat, Vanessa." A hand extended out ushering her to the single-seater leather couch in front. There were spotlights trained at it, dimming the rest of the room comparably.

"Thank you." Vanessa gave a slight bow and made her way to the couch. She smoothened her grey bandage skirt down with a brush of her hands before taking a step back.

As she sat herself down, she bent her knees to one side and planted her feet side by side. The warm lights shining on her made it challenging to see her interviewer clearly except for his silhouette. A couple of documents and a pen rested on the walnut color coffee table in front of where she sat.

"Appreciate you coming down on a moment's notice; you probably heard the update that F&B outlets will be allowed to reopen next week so things have been hectic as we already have reservations coming." The interviewer spoke while leaning forward a little.

Judging from the dimmed shadow, he was probably in his late 40s with silver-hair, combed back with a neatly trimmed beard. Coupled with a strong prominent jawline, he exuded ruggedness and masculinity. His long-sleeved shirt, with the two top buttons undone, outlined the shape of a powerful physique.

"By the way, you may address me as Eric." The interviewer introducing himself before continuing, "So... you are able to work the evening shift between 4.30pm to 10.30pm on weekdays and 4.30pm to 11.30pm on weekends?"

"That is correct" replied Vanessa.

"See the documents on the table? It's a non-disclosure agreement that the candidates are not to mention anything at all when they step out of the room after the interview is over; regardless the applicant is successful or not. A breach will result in a penalty subject to the company's discretion; depending on the damage and/or losses suffered." Eric explained to Vanessa.

"Please read through. If there are no questions, sign on the last page; if you are not comfortable, the interview stops here and you may take your leave."

Vanessa leaned forward to glance through the details of the agreement before reaching for the pen and signed off.

"Good! Now, stand up and give me a twirl, Vanessa."

"Here...? Now?" a puzzled Vanessa questioned.

"Yeah. Just a quick spin will do." Eric repeated.

"Okay... sure." Vanessa chuckled as she got up from her seat and walked to the space beside.

Eric studied and followed her body as she moved into position and turned not once, but twice before facing him.

"Very nice, Vanessa." an elated response from Eric.

"Now..." a momentary pause before he continued, "... pull your skirt up and let me see your legs please." His silhouette hand gestured upwards as he spoke his request behind his table; his eyes transfixed on Vanessa's skirt.

"Um..." a perplexed Vanessa looked over at Eric. However, he sat there without any response as an obdurate air of silence filled the room.

She looked down at her skirt; her hands flustered as they reached up to brush her tresses that had fallen over her face before bringing them down by her sides again. She stood a little restlessly, shifting her weight from one leg to another before hiking up the hemline on one side.

She chuckled awkwardly before adjusting down the hemline again.

"It's a visual assessment, Vanessa" an unimpressed Eric stated authoritatively.

Vanessa remained quiet. Fleeting thoughts were running in her mind as she tried to comprehend her would-be boss' request.

"Come on... I don't have all day." Eric's voice was growing impatient.

"Listen well. This job requires all our female attendants to be wearing pantyhose and high heels. And I personally need to ensure all hired staff have the legs that customers would pay top dollars to see every second of every inch of them."

"I suppose he is right" Vanessa thought to herself.

Without delaying further, she gingerly raised the hemline on both sides of her skirt up to her mid-thigh, showing more of her slender flanks sheathed in glossy tan-colored pantyhose.

"Higher..." Eric gestured with his hand lifting up.

Vanessa did as she was told; raising her skirt a little higher until the hemline was barely covering her modesty. She swallowed hard on her saliva as she paused and waited for Eric to respond while forcing a smile on her face.

"Come on. Higher." Eric replied unsatisfactorily.

Vanessa could not believe what she just heard, "Higher?!" She looked to her left, and then her right, before facing the front; her eyes focused on looking straight ahead; not wanting to grant her would-be boss the pleasure of her obedient submission.

It's not right... Those words kept replaying in her mind but she desperately needed the job and an income to support herself financially.

For Vanessa, it was a last resort to getting a job.

Even though it was in the F&B industry.

And even if she had to wait on customers; which she had sworn never to do so because of her adamant principle of the unreasonable demands they make.

With a deep breath, she lifted her skirt until the V of her silken panty crotch came into view of her would-be boss. Vanessa could hear the inaudible heavy breathing filling the stifled atmosphere of the room. She knew it came from Eric as he lost himself in lustful admiration of her tan-colored silky mound.

The beaming spotlights on her partially showcased the shiny dark welt reinforcement crotch, covered by her nude color silken panty, of the diaphanous nylon that sheathed her slender thighs and the lustrous V-shape of her plump pubis seducingly to her audience of one.

Eric's breathing grew heavier as he observed the slender form standing before him. His crotch became instantaneously hard and pressed against the confines of the his dark blue trousers. He made no effort to conceal the obvious bulge as he stood up from his chair and Vanessa caught sight of it while she was trying to make out Eric's expression from the shadows and looked away immediately.

"It seems like you are already wearing pantyhose, Vanessa." Eric stating the obvious before continuing, "That's fine."

Vanessa took it as a cue for her to lower her skirt immediately and cover her modesty while she side-shifted herself back to her seat.

"Who says you can lower your skirt?" an incensed Eric voiced across the room.

"Um... I thought the assessment was done..." Vanessa replied meekly.

"Did you hear any instructions given?" retorted Eric.

"Um... no..."

"Then don't make any assumptions. You do as you are told and that is part of the job." Eric explained patiently before furthering his interview with Vanessa.

"Now, turn around and face the door. Lean forward and place your hands on the armrests, pretending that you are serving customers their orders." Eric instructed.

After hearing Eric's earlier message, she obediently turned around and did as she was instructed without further questioning despite her growing anxiety.

She could feel an authoritative presence from behind. She wanted to turn around to look but decided against it for fear of jeopardizing her chances of landing this job after several unimpressionable run-ins earlier.

Out of nowhere, Vanessa felt fingers abruptly touching both sides of her ankles as she instinctively flinched to shake them off.

"Relax. This is the second part of the interview -- a situational assessment -- to evaluate the candidate's response and reaction under duress." Eric reassured.

Vanessa was becoming uneasy with the interview process but she had come this far to give up now and her would-be boss' explanation made sense as well. She was struggling with her conflicted thoughts when Eric's fingers locked in on her ankles again. His hands were feeling the silky sheer nylon as they ran up the length of her slender gams, together with the hemline of her skirt. Along the way, his fingers gave a light squeezed to her calves before sliding higher and repeating his action on her thighs.

As his hands slipped beneath her skirt, Eric would commence in slow tender caresses around and under the hemmed region of each panty leg opening which seemed to be a major turn on for Vanessa. She never felt an arousal like this before -- likening to a hundred quills that were gently flicking and tickling her sensitive adductor muscles -- igniting erotically arousing sensations to her neurons. Somehow, his deft fingers knew her hot buttons to press yet they felt oddly familiar.

It did not take long before those exploring fingers slipped themselves into one of her panty leg-opening and inched their way around her pantyhose-encased vulva region. His fingertips were teasing her engorging labia, playfully moving in and out a little, making Vanessa cringed and secretly yearned for more as her knees buckled and caved inwards slightly as she began oozing gelatinous pussy juices.

The thought of his hands cupping the feminine bulge of her vulva hidden beneath the silken fabric of her panties sent shivers of arousal through Eric as he noticed Vanessa's excitement from the involuntarily gyration of her hips. She was unconsciously ignorant in trying to encourage his fingers to explore further.

It was not long before he felt the wetness of her saturating nylon crotch as he ran his fingertips enticingly around the sensitive edges of her outer labia. The way Eric teased her every now and then; each time his fingers shifted his touches closer and closer to the oozing gap where she really wanted them, he would instinctively retract and pull them away, making Vanessa cringed and shivered even more.

Then came a BIG surprise.

Eric's palm cupped an elongated bulge on Vanessa's panty-covered pantyhose crotch yet he continued to rub and run his palm over it, totally unfazed. She was stunned and flabbergasted by his nonchalant action. She had expected him to stop after feeling up her legs. More puzzlingly, it was as if he knew about her hidden clandestine! Alas, she could only blame herself for drowning in her own wanton drunkenness, and failed to stop her would-be boss' sexual advances.

The more Eric rubbed her protuberance, the more sexually aroused Vanessa got. She had her phallus-like bulge tucked downwards, the length of the shaft wrapping around her perineum with the glans of her member pointed towards the blushing rose bud of her anus. He fathomed perhaps she wanted to be discreet and tucking in made organic sense to hide the "anomaly" that may surface through her skirt.

Soon, fingers enfolded around the shaft and started stroking back and forth between her legs. Vanessa could feel the bulbous head of her phallus gently grazing her sensitive anus. The oozing precum only worsened her dilemma as the mucous-like goo was slowly oozing its way to her anal cavity and lubricating it; thanks in part from Eric's stroking.

"What is he doing?!" Vanessa's mind was figuring out Eric's actions while her heart was racing. She remained submissively still in her instructed position as her would-be boss continued with his decadent actions.

vantan
vantan
47 Followers