Beneath Ch. 03: The Assignment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is he going to make me cum in my own ass?" a worried Vanessa wondered as the question popped into her head out of the blue.

His actions became more urgent and his strokes hurried. Vanessa tried to lock her legs together but she was weak against his overpowering strength. She could feel her pantyhosed legs were being kept spread apart in a search-and-arrest posture.

Out of the blue, Vanessa felt a hard protuberance pressing between the crevice of her nylon-encased butt. The dry humping movement was unexpectedly relaxed though she could feel the undershaft pulsating between her butt cheeks through the gossamer nylon and his trousers.

Eric was leaning against her body that she had no choice but to use her hands to hold on the armrests to support both their weights and prevent them from toppling over; more importantly, denying him the advantage of being on top of her.

One of his hands continued stroking Vanessa's erected appendage through the diaphanous pantyhose with her panty leg-opening shoved aside. The slow dry humping action between her ass cheeks was a stark contrast to the hurried masturbation of her pulsing phallus.

"You have a great body, Vanessa." Eric whispered to Vanessa's left ear.

At times, the glistening pink bulbous head coated with precum would make contact with her involuntary oozing vulva. The saturation of both secretions further lubricated Vanessa's nylon crotch, making it slimy and slippery for Eric to get a firm hold of her throbbing shaft.

To tighten his grip, Eric wrapped his fingers around her thick girth with her sodden pantyhose and began wanking it as if he was masturbating his own erection. Vanessa could feel her arousal amplifying significantly, fueled by the unrelenting stroking of her extension and the dry humping of his thick hard cock between her ass cheeks.

"Pleassee... nooo... ooohhh pleaasseee... nnooo..." pleaded an almost breathless Vanessa. She wriggled her hips beneath Eric's weight to signal for his hand to cease its stroking.

Soon, Vanessa could feel her phallus was being fondled and rubbed with greater urgency and quickness.

"Ooohhh gaaawwdd... nooo.... pleeaassee..." Vanessa begged meekly but it did not appear Eric heard her pleas as he kept up with his masturbation while shifting himself off of her. He half-knelt by her right while keeping his masturbating hand on her erection.

As the seconds zipped by, Vanessa braced herself for the inevitable with her excitement nearing its zenith. She did not want to be embarrassed in front of her would-be boss in their first ever meeting, but it seemed to her there was no sign of slowing down... until the tight grip on her thick girth and the energetic masturbation came to a brusque halt.

"That'll be all for the second assessment, Vanessa..." Eric's voice echoed through the dense misty fog of sexual excitement in her head.

".... adjust yourself, fix your skirt, and take your seat again..." Eric's instructions continued floating in and out of Vanessa's head as she remained frozen in her search and arrest posture. Her hands still holding on to the armrests for support. Her back has arched a little more prominently as a now seated Eric observed behind his table.

He wore a little grin on his grizzled face.

Vanessa was having a hard time regaining her composure. Her lower back alternated in rapid inconspicuous shudders between arching and rounding as she struggled to return her calm sanity.

Eric's spirited external stimulation of her silicone cock was another new discovery of her masculine exploration in Intuitive Mode. The vibration of the bulb's sudden cranked-up intensity by several notches had sent Vanessa into a frenzied wave of quivers until its abrupt stop; culminating at the apex of her tumescence. The pinnacle of orgasm. The tipping point of an ejaculation which Vanessa was resisting internally to avert. She was at a delicate juncture whereby any movement she made could drastically alter the outcome of her sexual balancing scale.

Although the throbbing was subsiding progressively, her erection was still in a state of heightened arousal. Time had slowed to a crawl in Vanessa's mind as she gingerly straightened herself and shimmied her hips side to side while adjusting the length of her skirt downwards.

As she shuffled cautiously in her heels, taking small baby steps to turn around and face Eric, the inadvertent rubbing of her turgid member between her legs in the midst of rotation would prove to be her own undoing. Her action tipped the scale over with an abrupt change in the bulb's vibration speed inside her pussy; simulating the authentic process of a male's ejaculation and kindling involuntary convulsions to her body and an unwarranted ejaculation albeit a minor one.

Within seconds, Vanessa felt the unmistakable warmth of her own cum saturating her sodden nylon crotch even as she attempted to hide her quivering self from her would-be employer.

"Thank you..." Vanessa said shakily as she distracted her thoughts away from the pulsations under her skirt before continuing, "but I'll just stand."

She was already feeling the gentle stream of dripping cum running down her upper thighs. Her nylon crotch was completely soaked and sopping in her own mess. In her mind, she was hoping for the interview to conclude quickly.

"This is a competitive business in the F&B and a lot of candidates are eager to join. You understand what I'm saying, Vanessa?" emphasized Eric.

"Mmm-hmm." Vanessa nodded in acknowledgement while facing the same silhouette figure she could not see clearly earlier.

"Anything that happens here, in this room, is strictly between you and me. Of course, it cuts both ways. I'm discreet, but unforgiving. So long as I know that you are loyal, you will do just fine here." Eric said as-a-matter-of-fact.

Vanessa stammered before Eric continued, "Think about it. You can leave now, Vanessa."

"Thank you, sir." Vanessa took a slight bow and exited the room.

There was a long moment of pause and silence before Eric reached over for his mobile that was held up by a tripod holder. He swiped his finger to unlock and a video recording screen opened. He touched a red circle on the screen to stop the recording before changing to the contacts and dialed some numbers.

It did not take long before the receiver picked up and Eric said, "You were right about her. And indeed, she has an interesting hobby."

"Told you so." The person spoke briefly before ending the call.

"Got ya!" Eric mumbled as he grinned to himself.