Beneath Ch. 04: The Encounter

Story Info
A serendipitous coincidence sparked mind-blowing moments.
5.4k words
4.33
3.1k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vantan
vantan
47 Followers

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

He could hear the subway train doors' indicator below as he walked down the escalator. He knew he would not be able to catch the train departing the terminal. He decided to slow his pace a little, but continued making his way down for the next incoming instead, which arrived just as he stepped off the escalator.

He moved to the tail-end where it was less crowded. With the ongoing pandemic, he chose to keep his distance from the others even though the government had implemented mandatory masking-up. Finding his sweet spot, he sat down and retrieved his mobile from one of the front compartments of his backpack while waiting for the train to move off; approximately in 5 minutes.

His thumb gently pressed the mobile screen. A few swipes of his fingers and another few touches before an app launched and he looked keenly at it. The only movement now were his eyes as they shifted from left to right and back repeatedly. He was probably reading something from his mobile.

As the indicator beckoned in the background signaling the train doors' closure, the young man would not be distracted from his handheld device. It had become a daily routine for him every morning while heading to the gym downtown.

The train departed on its intended journey and final destination.

Glancing up a moment to scan the carriage he was in, there were quite a few empty seats beside and opposite as the train shuttled to the next station. From an upright seated position, he leaned forward. His elbows resting on his thighs. It was a comfortable posture to adopt while continuing with his reading.

More commuters boarded the train and began filling the carriage at each subsequent station. From the corner of his eyes, he noted there were still empty seats available; some preferred standing near the doors. No one had moved towards the centre where he was seated. Perhaps they saw him leaning forward. Or maybe they would be getting off in the next few stations. Whatever the reasons, he was impassively nonchalant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She barely made it inside the carriage with the train doors closing. She could not afford any further delay than she had already allowed. If she had missed this one, it her timeliness reporting to work would be tainted and perhaps questioned.

The morning rush was unbecomingly habitual. She could not recall when it first started but one time led to another until it became a weekly problem. At least 3 times in a week she had to rummage through her wardrobe and laundry basket to find her work attire which she swore she had prepared the day before.

Maybe the grains of time had finally caught up with her.

Scanning the area, she saw throngs of commuters at every turn of her vision. The carriage was packed like pre-pandemic days. She jostled her way through the hordes of bodies to get past.

"Sorry... coming through...", excusing herself apologetically as heads turned and eyebrows frowned. Her body inadvertently brushing against men and women, young and old alike. Her 34C bosoms pressing and swiping against rear and front torsos. Some gently, others firmly. It would have definitely perked up some of the male commuters' day, especially for the latter.

She thought nothing of it, just a daily grind of the morning peak period pushing and shoving to get some personal space. Especially not the sexual aspect of it, despite the hardening of her nipples through the cotton fabric of her brassiere.

Walking towards the tail-end carriage, she was surprised by the relatively quiet section compared to those in front. With a few empty seats to spare too. She strutted down the carriage aisle, wobbly at times as the train's zipped through the tunnel, catching secondary glances from some commuters with her graceful demeanor and poise.

Brushing the back of her skirt, she sat herself down. Opposite the young man who was still leaned over. Her legs tilted slightly at an angle to the left side as she settled down for her journey.

A pair of legs appeared directly in the young man's line of sight. His eyes stole a long glance, from the black leather wedge pumps the woman was wearing to the small of her ankles and up the length of her bare silky-smooth legs that stopped just above her knees. He returned to his reading but only for so long before the sight in front of him sidetracked his focus once again.

He made another attempt to look at the paragraph displaying on his mobile screen only to realise nothing was registering in his brain; merely alphabets and words that made no sense. He closed the app and decided to surf the web instead. Perhaps it might help, but after a minute or so his glance returned to the pair of legs in the black wedge pumps.

This time, he straightened himself upright to see whom these legs belonged that kept him insatiably distracted. He could not perceive much with her facial mask worn, other than her shoulder-length hair styled in a layered bob and almond eyes that were transfixed on her mobile phone screen. She was not much to look at. In fact, she looked ordinary. Average with another forgettable face in the crowd the young man had probably encountered countless times in his daily commute.

He studied her dressing next. Sky blue sleeveless blouse with a navy toned knee-length skirt, matched with a light blue Kate Spade Eva scarf handle medium satchel. She was wearing a pair of 3-inch Hush Puppies Bella Setti black wedge pumps.

Conservative and modest. Typical work attire of a working professional.

His eyes zoomed in on her upper arms. They did not look as tender and supple like the women in their 20s. They were firm and toned with years weathered in work and labour; maybe even taking care of children.

A mother, perhaps? He wondered.

He noticed a distinct color difference between her arms and her exposed lower legs; with the latter being neutral and fairer. "How does she keep her legs from the harsh UV exposure of the unforgiving sun?" the young man thought to himself.

His eyes went back to glance at her face again. She was still engrossed with her mobile to notice the man opposite of her. The longer he observed, the more he felt a growing fondness. Those almond eyes looked like they were about to pop out with her wide-eyed attention. He was beginning to be mesmerized by this woman (who seemed to be dressed for work) like a spell she had casted upon him the moment she appeared in his sight.

By now, the train was well on its journey and commuters were coming and going like clockwork.

Shuffle. In and out.

Shuffle. In and out.

To the young man though, time seemed to have come to a standstill. He could not help being seduced by the alluring elegance of his distraction. He mused about the complete look of this woman behind that facial mask she was wearing. And the more he wondered, the more his curiosity fueled his imagination.

Luscious cherry-red lips glistening under the florescent lights of the train. Plump and succulent like Angelina Jolie's. He could nibble and suck on the fleshy little fat pads all day like a popsicle until it began melting. His slippery tongue would then slither to the corner of her mouth to slaver and taste her drool oozing out.

Thinking about her lips ignited a stirring response between his legs. Despite wearing a pair of compression tights under his workout board shorts, he felt a mounting hardness pressing against his scrotum. But that did not deter him as he continued to fantasize about his object of lust sitting opposite of him.

His rock-hard dick in his hand while she knelt between his legs watching nervously as he repeatedly eased back his foreskin to expose the shiny purple head of his cock. The woman subconsciously licked her luscious lips, coating a gleaming layer of saliva as pre-cum trickled from the glans of the young man's penis.

As his arousal increased, one thought kept flooding his mind -- to fuck and cum in her mouth!

"Taste it!" the young man commanded. "Run your tongue around the head and lick off my pre-cum."

The woman was hesitant and the young man decided to "help out" by cupping his hands on both sides of her head and pulling her mouth toward his dick. With some reluctance, she apprehensively stuck her tongue out to lick the copious goo from the young man's erection and swallowed.

"Mmmpphhff..." the woman whimpered inaudibly.

Sensing as though she was testing the young man's razor thin patience, he yanked her head back as he said to her, "Now taste the main course!" and buried her face into his crotch.

With her head stuffed between his legs, it was only a matter of seconds before the woman would suffocate from the lack of oxygen. She was left with no other choice but opened her mouth to gasp for breath and wrapped her tender lips around the glistening head of the young man's cock. She felt her head being gripped firmly as he started to thrust his hardness into her mouth.

Like déjà vu, the woman quickly realised that the young man's vice-like grip on her head would only be released after he had ejaculated inside her mouth. She was making every attempt not to gag on his thick girth. With his fingers twirling through and around her shoulder-length tresses to further tighten his grip on her head while pushing the length of his throbbing erection deeper inside the woman's mouth only exacerbated her nauseousness to regurgitate.

The young man's thrusts grew progressively urgent and the woman feared he would choke the life out of her as the head of his dick repeatedly slammed and crashed into the back of her throat. She could sense the quickening speed of his hips jabbing and stabbing furiously while his thick shaft started to pulsate and hit the soft palate in her mouth.

With one final lunge forward, the young man's thrusting abruptly stopped with the pinkish glans pressed firmly against the back of the woman's throat. In an instance, her lovely and composed face became a struggling frown upon her brows as she dreadfully swallowed as much of the young man's hot spunk as they squirted rampantly and recklessly inside her mouth.

"What the fuck am I thinking about?!" The young man trying to snap himself from fantasy back to reality. "I can't be distracted now! Gotta stay focus for the today's workout. And why am I even getting attracted to a mature woman as her?!"

Yet just the thought of his shaft swelling to its full glory inside the woman's mouth while tightly gripping her hair and then fucking deep into her throat had its desired effect on the young man and his raging testosterones; jolting tingling arousals to his sensitive bulbous purple head and throbbing shaft. He imagined the woman's saliva drooling from the sides of her mouth and pooling over his scrotum as he succumbed to the woman's skilled sucking and blow job and exploding copious loads directly into her throat to swallow like an obedient slut.

He yearned to release his aching hard cock from underneath his compression tights but alas, the consequences and penalty of such an indecency would suppress that impulse urge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The woman ran through the day's "to-do" list on her mobile, swiping the screen upwards periodically to scroll through the long line of notes she had input. Appointments; reminders; lunch; meetings; laundry drop-offs and pick-ups, congratulatories; celebrations, etc.

It was what she did best...

Perhaps the ONLY thing she was best at: organizing, managing and administration.

One would be able to figure the profession she was in with a couple of glimpses on her mobile phone. In this day and age of advancing technologies, it weighed on her mind several times whether this profession would become obsolete and redundant. What else could she do?

A majority of her youthful self was spent being a housewife taking care of her two children, looking after the household while her husband was the sole bread winner as military personnel. Back in the days, the money was decent income; guaranteed and recession-proof to support the family through hard and trying times. There is a Chinese term that translated literally as "iron rice bowl" (or "job for life" in English concept).

Now that her spouse had retired from service and the kids were in their late adolescence, it was a welcoming switch and she was grateful to her current employer for giving the opportunity to prove her worth. Especially at an age when a majority of her own gender peers in a similar circumstance would face hiring stigmas to re-enter the workforce market following a considerable time away.

Earning her own keeps also meant she could enjoy some luxuries like taking yoga lessons and having a personal trainer to maintain her toned and svelte figure. Yet shrouds of uncertainty still clouded her mind regarding her job security with the ongoing pandemic.

About one year ago, she thought she would be laid off when the company furloughed most of its employees. Perhaps her boss was old-school, maybe overly-dependent on her, or even forgetful that he needed her almost 24/7.

Equipped with a sense of duty and responsibility honed from years of childcare, she knew she could not disappoint him; especially the most fundamental of being on time now that there were some normalcy and employees could return to the office. Delve deeper and this was her repayment to the company, and her boss in gratitude and kindness.

Finally!

With all of the day's information ingrained in her mind, the woman put away her mobile on her lap, close to her satchel bag. Her face looked straight to see a young man sitting opposite. She gave a quick scan of him; athletic with rounded shoulders, bloated arms prominently bulging from the sleeves of his round-neck tee.

"How nice! A gym junkie heading for a workout. Wish I could too..." The envy woman figured from his dressing.

She scanned lower down and noticed his sturdy looking pillar-like thighs filling most of his board shorts with a peek of his compression tights beneath. He probably had the physical prowess just as much as he looked the part.

And then...

Her eyes were drawn between his legs.

She looked away momentarily but returned instinctively like a magnet between two opposite polars. With the young man's bag pack placed on the floor between his legs and the lightweight polyester/spandex material of his gym board shorts offered little to conceal his modesty, the prominence of his protuberance was blatantly displayed to the woman sitting opposite.

"Mmm... that's rather huge." she wondered in embarrassment.

The last time she saw one was in her early days of marriage. Every night filled with endless passion; lips locked in an epic clash of tongue-twirling and flicking, sweaty naked bodies pressed together, roaming hands exploring each other's slippery tenderness as they entwined themselves in steamy and vigorous love-making.

His erected penis filled the emptiness of her eager and wanton pussy till she had to beg him to stop. It was not the pain she was complaining; the thick girth of his throbbing shaft stuffing and stretching her inner vagina walls was more than she could ask for and sufficient to satisfy almost any Asian women.

However, coupled that with a high endurance and stamina and it was a recipe of countless and endless orgasms after orgasms. To the point where her vitality was totally sapped. Her soul drained. Yet he would continue his onslaught fucking on her lifeless body like a ragdoll until he climaxed and ejaculated, filling and saturating her vaginal cavity with his warm spunk while sending her to another round of frenzied orgasm against her will.

It was novelty in the beginning; during their honeymoon period and even after she had their first child. She could not stop thinking about her husband's manhood when they were apart.

But nights of passionate love-making became nights of apathy and indifference. She was always feeling tired and exhausted in the mornings; at times coming in late for work, taking power naps during lunch, other times dozing off and oversleeping that she missed her alighting stop.

Yet she was taught never to deny or reject her husband's sexual urges or advances because that would lead to infidelity. Submission was part of her conservative upbringing to keep and maintain a marriage and family.

Over time, the woman found a way around his sexual urges. Hand jobs, blow jobs and foot jobs. Other times, they would have intercrural sex to placate his impulses for sexual intercourse. When their second child came, the respite was more than a much-needed relief and welcome... until their relationship slowly shifted focus and centered on their children.

Years of caring and looking after the family had eroded and numbed the feeling and sensation of having an intimate sexual relationship for the woman.

Oh...! How long had it been?

Waves of light pulses tingled between her legs. She squeezed her thighs together as discreetly as she could to nullify the sensation but it only heightened her arousal. Reluctantly, the woman looked down and realized that her mobile was vibrating.

Appointments. Reminders. Messages.

Perfect timing!

Picking up the mobile on her lap and holding it in front of her, she read her messages with the young man in her line of vision unknowingly.

The woman was self-absorbed with her mobile once again. One message after another she read them; some with replies while others were swiped quickly to the next message. She was so engrossed that she unconsciously crossed her left leg over her right in slow motion, causing an inaudible rasping sound in the midst of the train's echoes through the tunnel.

It might have gone unnoticed by most of the commuters around her, but certainly not the young man seated across. He had just about leaned his torso forward again when he captured the photographic image of the woman's slow-motion leg crossing with his eyes and ears.

Talk about being at the right place at the right time.

He felt his erection twitched a couple of times against his compression tights. The young man was getting more aroused from the image capture that kept replaying in his mind while being distracted simultaneously by the present elegant seated posture of the woman in front.

With a slight shift of her vision, the woman noticed the young man had leaned forward; his face slightly less than an arm's length from her propped up left leg. Without putting further thought, her focus returned back to her mobile in an instant; a second attempt to divert her attention away from the tingling pulses between her legs since the first one of crossing them and subtly squeezing hard on her thighs had been unsuccessful.

To add to her own distraction, she began rotating her left ankle in slow circular clockwise motion to take her attention away. But her mind was not registering the message displayed on her mobile screen. The woman persisted any way, pretending she was engrossed in her reading while hoping in futility that the pesky pulsation would miraculously subside.

The young man could not take his eyes off his target's intermittent ankle rotation. The slow circular motion was hypnotizing him deeper into the bottomless abyss of his growing lust. The more he looked at it, the greater his scrutiny.

The working woman's seasoned black wedge pump.

The small of her ankle.

The silky-smooth bridge of her foot; flawless and unblemished complexion.

Her exposed instep arch that seemed to be provoking his throbbing member.

The young man did not seem to care at all if he was caught by the woman staring blatantly at her periodical foot circling. He secretly wished she did and who knows? maybe that would lead to a fervent and intense rendezvous.

Adding fuel to his already burning lust, he found her black wedge pump dangling precariously on the tip of her toes while bouncing her leg up and down. The woman, perhaps sensing that her wedge pump was dropping off, skillful flipped it back into her foot in one swift action.

vantan
vantan
47 Followers
12