Beneath Ch. 04: The Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young man could not believe what he saw!

He felt his jaw had dropped to the floor. It was more than just his heart rate that had shot through the roof; even his throbbing erection thumped in utter excitement!

"Can it be that she knows I'm admiring her legs and toying with me?" the inevitable question popped in his mind.

Just then his eyes darted to the flawless complexion of her instep arch. He noticed some "wrinkles" as the woman kept up with her distracting actions. The young man squinted his eyes a little for a clearer scrutiny and discovered the "blemish" of her complexion.

It all made sense to him now!

The silky-smooth skin and color difference from her arms.

Of course!

She had to be wearing one of those barely-there stockings or pantyhose! And the "blemish" that betrayed her almost perfect complexion were none other than the minor runs near her instep arch area when she did her shoe-dangling.

While his heart was racing like Formula One, his mind in a different state though...

He swore he could smell faint musky scent emanating from the crotch area underneath the woman's dress -- specifically between her crossed legs. Maybe that was the reason she had them crossed to quell her feminine odour from filling the atmosphere around her.

The young man could resist his lusty urges no longer. He pulled down his board shorts and compression tights, his fully erected boner jumped out and pointing, with a slight curve, towards the roof of the train. At the woman's signaling of her index finger, he inched closer towards her until he was standing just a few inches away. His erection throbbing spasmodically in excitement, anticipating thoughts of what was to come next.

The woman slipped herself lower until she was partially slouching on the seat; the hemline of her navy knee-length skirt rode up to expose the darker welt of her nylon-reinforcement crotch. Her legs spread apart for the young man to stand in-between.

Towering above, the young man had a bird's eye view of her most intimate and guarded region -- her vagina; together with her neatly trimmed pubic hair, encased in barely-there pantyhose. He found himself swallowing hard on his saliva while ogling at the suggestive sight.

With slow deliberate licks of her lips with her tongue, she brought her pantyhose-encased feet to the young man's throbbing cock and cupped the thick girth of his veiny shaft with her arches and soles. Slowly and gently, she began moving her nylon feet up and down in rhythmic motions; giving a sensuous feet massage right there and then on the train!

Using her heels, the woman stroked the young man's scrotum while she wriggled her nylon toes to squeeze the tip of his already oozing cock, eliciting more copious precum to discharge from its jap eye.

He could not believe this was happening! He looked around him and saw that the rest of the commuters were nonchalant of their unashamed indulgence.

"Oh my gawd! This is heaven."

The young man had never experienced anything outlandish like this before; his arousal climbing to an almost unsustainable level with the woman applying the perfect pressure on his near-climaxing manhood between the arches of her silky-smooth nylon feet while squeezing on his hardness to coerce a hasty ejaculation.

He lasted as long as he could hold on; cumming in a violent orgasm and shooting his warm spunk all over the woman's sexy pantyhose-encased feet. Some of his loads mischievously squirted on her inviting nylon crotch. A few streams splattered on her pantyhose runs and soaked her skin as he relished in the erotic thought of this cock-teasing mature woman wearing the warm sodden wetness of his cum...

"Next station -- Clarke Quay."

The young man's fantasy was interrupted by the train's announcement of the impending arrival of his alighting station. He was in a dilemma, contemplating whether to exit or stay on.

As the train slowed to a stop, the young man hesitated momentarily before he stood up. The movement caught the working woman's attention as she shifted her focus to his standing form. Although it was brief, the image greeting her was the bulging protuberance of his crotch. Even with two layers, she could make out the contours of his shaft. Its thick girth flashing visibly with that distinctive bulbous mushroom-like glans at the top of the shaft; looking as if it was partially or fully erected.

She feigned ignorance as the young man took his leave and exited the train. However, the fleeting image had already been entrenched in her head as bewildering thoughts began surfacing.

"Did he get aroused while looking at me?"

"Or was he fantasizing about my legs?"

"Maybe he is just naturally well-endowed..."

It was compellingly flattering; the highest honour and tribute paid to a woman for her beauty, attraction, elegance, poise etc. The more the woman entertained her thoughts, the deeper she pondered into her curiosity.

"This young man is probably around the same age, maybe slightly older than my elder son. Wonder if my own son sees me like the young man does, especially with his puberty and those raging hormones..."

"Mmm... perhaps he's just as well-endowed like his father." While she chuckled at the idea, in the back of her mind and her heart was an outlying concern of her immoral thoughts.

Particularly when her bodily response was betraying the cognitive logic and reason with a constant secretion of her pussy's arousal fluid. That unmistakable wet, moist and slippery sensation between her legs (having them crossed did not help either) which the woman had not experienced in a very long time...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a few days following his surreal encounter but the image of the woman had been on the young man's mind ever since.

Her face with mask on...

Her moderate dressing...

Her cross-legged seating posture while rotating her ankle...

Her black wedge pumps dangling on the tip of her toes clad in barely-there silky-smooth pantyhose...

And... that cock-teasing slow-motion leg-crossing and discovery of some pantyhose runs... it made him hard every single time his mind replayed the scene.

Follow-up attempts to bump into the working woman again had been unsuccessful. His fervor waned as days turned into weeks of futility. Each passing day he did not see her, the young man was left only with disappointment; hints of regret that he did not stay on and follow her instead of alighting at his station that fateful day.

Alas, he resigned to the fact that it was not meant to be while thankful that it happened, even if it was just once... in his lifetime?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Epilogue:

It was pitch darkness.

One could see nothing, not even their own fingers if they were held in front; let alone maneuver about the surrounding.

But a silhouette was making its way out from a room, sliding itself towards the common bathroom that was a wall away. Hardly any sound was made other than a soft "click" before the figure disappeared into the shadows.

Inside the bathroom, the silhouette stood still for a few moments. It scanned the confined space until a handful of hangers with laundry draped over near the shower area was spotted. Carefully, he reached over to one of the hangers and pulled down a pair of nude-color pantyhose.

The shadowy figure looked around making sure it was still alone; pausing momentarily to ascertain there were no footsteps nearby.

Holding the hosiery, the shadowy figure felt the wonderful sensation of its smooth gossamer nylon fabric sliding over its hands. Slowly, the pantyhose was brought close to his face to experience the fine delicate nylon even more intimately. The figure brought his nose close, took a long deep breath to inhale the musky scent at the gusset; triggering an immense turn-on for him and an almost instant erection!

It seemed he could not get enough of it as he began rubbing the sheer diaphanous fabric against his face while continuing to inhale deeply of the feminine odour of the pantyhose that was still emanating from the crotch area. His erection stood up like a solid pylon pointing to the sky through his pyjamas.

Murmuring inaudibly, the silhouette started licking the nylon gusset while fantasizing he was licking the owner's sex with all his dedication; feeling her smooth skin through the silky fabric of the owner's nude-color hose and inhaling the enticing musky scent emanating from her pussy. His constant licking and sucking had created a sizable wet spot on and around the nylon gusset.

He pulled the pantyhose closer to his face, as he imagined his head burying right up the owner's nylon-encased crotch. The more he continued licking and sucking at the musky-scented gusset, the more excited and stirred he became. He kept up the intensity of his cunnilingus with his slithery tongue probing the owner's wet pussy through the gossamer material; making small circles on her clitoris that had gotten hard and erect as she approached an orgasm.

As he played out his erotic fantasy in his head, one of his hands had reached inside his pyjamas' pants; stroking his stiff and hard erection eagerly as if the owner was sucking on it like a thirsty nympho. Occasionally, he would run his fingers over his slick pinkish glans coated and oozing with precum; fantasizing his hard cock was inside the owner's mouth with her tongue caressing and slobbering all over it -- at times more intensely while other times lesser -- teasing the sensitive bulbous head sufficiently to stay on the edge, and not climax prematurely.

It did not last long though.

The silhouette drove himself wilder in his own fantasized sexual indulgence and pleasure that he passed the point of no return. There was no holding back any longer as his pulled his hard cock out from his pants to showcase the outline of a massive erection. He pressed the oozing glans of his penis against the owner's diaphanous gusset, wrapping the sodden flimsy nylon around his veiny extension as he stroked it hastily with sheer and utter urgency... until he ejaculated in hard convulsions!

Suppressing his excitement with stifled grunts and moans, the shadowy figure exploded subduedly; squirting copious loads of his warm bodily fluid into the silky-smooth gossamer nylon gusset while his mind played out that he was cumming deep inside the owner's velvety vagina, unloading profusely heaps of his insatiable lusts and cream-pieing her cavity until it overflowed and oozed out.

When his excitement finally subsided and his sanity returning to reality, he realized the sticky mess he had made.

But... there were no regrets.

No guilts.

Only sexual gratification.

Holding his still pulsating erection, the shadowy figure guided his glistening glans to the cum-saturated nylon gusset and began smearing and spreading the copious wetness all around until evidence of his nocturnal risqué act had been distributed and diluted thoroughly. He then cautiously returned the soiled pair of pantyhose to the hanger in its original draped position, establishing nothing was suspicious or amiss before making his exit.

A few hours later, a frantic-looking and nervous woman stepped in. She was already dressed up; a sleeveless blouse in sky blue color with a navy toned knee-length skirt, ready to head to work. A supposedly refreshing shower earlier had now turned to a sweaty frenzy search of her last piece of clothing accessory. She swore she had it ready the day before she left for work but went missing this morning while getting dressed. She should have checked the night before to make sure but she was too tired and went to bed early.

The woman extended her arm and stretched out to reach for the pair of nude-color pantyhose that was draped over the hanger. Closing the bathroom door, she slipped her right leg inside the corresponding sock, hurriedly pulled up to mid-thigh before slipping her left leg inside and repeated likewise. Smoothening any visible wrinkles and creases, she sashayed her left and right hips up and down alternatingly in quick successions until the pantyhose was snugly wrapped over her crotch and the cusps of her buttocks; pulling and tugging a little at a time to make sure the nylon gusset covered her pubic-trimmed pussy.

"That's weird..." as a cold dampness enveloped over her crotch but decidedly brushed off the feeling as she hurriedly opened the bathroom and left home.

12