Beneath Her Flesh Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, what is it?"

"You got any killers left? I'm out."

Kimberly rolled her eyes. She didn't need this distraction right now. Trying to understand Ivy was more important than Carly's addiction. "I told you to pace yourself."

"Is that a no?"

"No. I mean, yeah. I dunno." Kimberly sighed. She wasn't even sure there were any painkillers left in her stock. Even the private stash. "Can you meet me?"

"You gotta come here."

"What?"

"My sister, she— Never mind. Look, can you come here or not?"

Kimberly rubbed her neck nervously, unsure if it was a good idea to follow through with Carly's demand. That said, she worked for the police and could rat on her if things went tits up between them in spite of their understand of one another. Kimberly glanced sideways at Ivy staring at the packaged dumbbells rested next to the protein product stand.

"Fine, I'll be there. Just...not alone." Kimberly ended the call, grabbing the book and placed it in the basket before whistling to get Ivy's attention. "Come on Thightanic, let's go meet a friend of mine."

Ivy raised a brow in curiosity.

12