Beneath My Mask Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go away!" I hissed and tried, again and again, to shut the door close, bumping it against his leg.

"Wait, wait! Let me come in, please," his voice was soft and he held the door open. Ignoring my hissing and the daggers that shot out of my eyes, he pushed himself inside.

His boldness left me speechless. He behaved like he was the most welcome guest here and he smiled at me in a way he would smile at his best friend. I looked back at him, my fists clenched. Something in my mind poked at me, something that tried to push its way through my anger.

"What. Do. You. Want?!" I asked.

"Well, honestly, the same as last time," he shrugged and my mouth fell open. He didn't... did he?

"You... what?"

"Same as last time," A. repeated. "Look, I've been on a dry spell last month, and you were a nice change compared to what I had before. So, I thought that maybe you would like to help me out one more time."

Was he for real? Did he just really propose that I suck him off again, just... just because I was a 'nice change'? He wasn't even asking!

'It was somehow nice the last time, wasn't it?' an inner voice chimed in.

"Hell no!" I said loud and pointed to the door. "Now go away!"

"Oh come on, don't be all uptight, babe!" A. smirked and took a step towards me. Without hesitation he lifted his hand and caressed my shoulder, gently scratching it with his fingernails. "I know, last time was kind of fast, but this time I'll return the favor."

I took a step back and shook his hand off, but he came closer again and this time his hand was on my waist. With the other, he brushed a curl of hair from my face and kept looking at me, a head taller than me.

'He is kind of sexy, isn't he?' the inner voice spoke up again. 'Come on, it will be fun! It's college life, baby!'

"Hmpf... My answer is still 'No'!" I was determined to do the right thing, even though I felt the familiar sensation of attraction I felt at the party - and I wasn't even drunk this time!

"You do look cute when you try to be angry, do you know that?" A. asked with his self-satisfied grin on his lips and before I could do anything his lips were once again on my neck, nibbling on it.

"Mmmhm..." this time, the shaking in my knees didn't come from his hands on my shoulders. The son of a bitch managed to arouse me with his kisses alone while his hands pressed me against his body. "Nngh... okay... fine... One time only..." I replied, my common sense once more getting stabbed in the back by my lust.

"Cool. Now, how about we continue where we left?" he stopped kissing my neck and walked over to my bed. With the attitude of someone who owned the place he unbuckled and opened his pants, pulled them down to his ankles, and sat down on the edge, his knees spread wide.

It wasn't normal how he behaved. He didn't ask, he didn't propose, he simply did! He sat there, on my bed, and just expected me to kneel before him and blow him. No, he didn't even expect it, he looked as if he knew that I was going to do it!

And I actually did. Part of me still screamed that it was wrong, that I should stop while I still could, but I ignored it. Mesmerized by A's behavior, I came near my bed and went on my knees. With a second of reluctance, I took his half-flaccid cock in my hand again and closed my lips around it.

A week before I wouldn't even consider blowing a guy just... just because he asked for it. But here I was now, working my mouth on the rod of an almost stranger. It didn't take his dick long to get hard in my mouth and soon my head was bobbing up and down again, just like it did the last time. This was so wrong, so perverted, so out of character for me... and yet I couldn't help but feel aroused.

Just like the last time, I felt the approach of A's orgasm by the twitch of his cock. I wanted to prolong the act for some time and slowed my head down which seemed to please him for he stroked my hair in a gentle manner, again making me feel like a good puppy. The whole situation was as intoxicating as alcohol and soon I lost myself in the act. I forgot about the way A. sent me back home, how he ignored me the last time... until his phone rang.

"Keep going," he said curtly and once again placed his hand on the top of my head. Ignoring my angry gaze at him - probably dampened a bit by the fact that I was still sucking on his cock - he answered the phone.

"Ey, bro, 'sup? Yeah, no, it's alright," he spoke to someone on the other end of the line. "Noooo way! Seriously? Nice, bro, nice! When? Damn, cool, man! Let's see... yeah, will be there in ten. K, see ya!" He hung up and looked down at me, with what was supposed to be an apologetic smile.

"Sorry, babe, looks like I have to take a rain check. Come on, finish the job, I gotta run!" he spoke to me and one more time I was outraged by the sheer impudence of his words.

Determined to not let him go away with it a second time, I tried to stop the blowjob, but he wasn't having any of this. Without hesitation, he grabbed my hair again and began to move my head for me. He wasn't rough, but he wasn't gentle either. He ignored my gagging and coughing until he pushed my head down for the last time and disposed more of his sperm in my throat. After his climax subsided, A. pushed my head away from his crotch and got up to his feet. Not even a minute later his pants were back up and closed, he gave me a small kiss on my temple, and with the words 'See ya later, babe!' he was out of my room.

As soon as the door behind him closed, I slumped down on the floor and kept laying there, my heart pounding. This didn't just happen. This couldn't just happen. No way I let this happen! But the faint taste of sperm in my mouth told me otherwise.

I did it again. I fell for him again, I let him use my mouth and let him get away with it.

'And you liked it, didn't you?' the unnerving inner voice asked me but I refused to reply to it. Not that I had to - it was my inner voice, it already knew the answers. Something inside me liked what happened. Something about the whole situation was alluring, if not to say arousing. Something in my brain told me that I wouldn't mind doing it again.

I felt my hand slither inside my pants, and I didn't try to stop it.

12