Mary's 20 Labors Pt. 01

Story Info
To save her job Mary agrees to 20 Labors.
3k words
4.26
41.9k
39

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
968 Followers

I am a manager at a local privately owned textile company in MA. I have been lucky, years ago started at the bottom and have worked my way up to head of HR over 20+ years with the company. The owners have always been very good to their employees so the good people have stuck around. Most of the employees have 10+ years service. We have great benefits, 401K and a pension. It's a family feeling in the workplace.

I was getting ready to leave early on a Friday and wanted to avoid 10-15 min walk out stopping and saying good-bye to people as I left so I snuck out a seldom used door and walked around the building to my car. As I turned the corner there were 2 employees smoking a joint! One is a constant discipline problem, the other is a shocker. Mary is a great employee, with 20 years, and never an issue. The worst problem ever with Mary is when she took some extended time a few years ago when getting divorced. Again the company is so close the owner heard and quietly told me to continue paying her and give a month off. This is a totally different story. The company has a Zero Tolerance for drugs because of the heavy machinery. This is an absolute no no. My heart sinks. One my early day is done, and two I have to now fire 2 people. I bark at the 2 of them, and take them upstairs. I put them in different conference rooms and let them stew. The problem employee I have no problem with firing, but Mary is a different story. She has been with us a long time, divorced, her son is in high school and she is close to her pension. As I get upstairs I realize my assistant took advantage of me leaving early and did the same. I hate to admit it has been a long time since I have had to process something like this. I have no idea how to print out all the documents etc.

I go into the problem employees room first (Joe). He immediately starts, "It was her idea. She had the joint. She pressured him to go out there."

I am just not buying it. I advise him, "Go home. We will contact you next week." and I walk out..

I walk into Mary's room and she is sobbing. She is crying, "I am so sorry. Joe was pressuring her. She knew it was wrong. She doesn't know why she did it but she did."

I just look at her sadness in my eyes, "Mary, Mary, Mary. You know there is a zero tolerance and I saw you taking a puff."

She breaks down and wails, "Please, I will do anything!"

I answer, "Yes you will go home and we will call you Monday."

I watched her walk out and think I could do that. Wow where did that come from? Hhmmm. Then I think I really could. If I am going to do this I need to act fast. I grab her file and get her cell phone. I then go online and book a room online with a business hotel on the edge of town.

I pick up the work cell and call her. She is still crying. I tell her, "If you want to keep your job go to the hotel in one hour and knock on the door for room 423. If you don't show I will be contacting you Monday to arrange your exit interview." and I hang up.

I make a quick stop or two on the way and I am in the room, shoes kicked off, stretched out on the bed waiting for a knock.

A few minutes later and there is the knock. I walk to the door and open it. There is Mary, face red from crying trying to look at me but just can't. I stand to the side and ask, "Would you like to come in?"

She stands there staring at me like a deer in the headlights. I reach out and tilt her chin up to look at me, "Come in the room and we can figure out how to save your job & pension or allow this door to close on you in 10 seconds and it's all over."

She half sobs but steps into the room. She is trying to stay as far away from the bed as possible when I walk up behind her and squeeze her ass.

She jumps and yelps. She starts pleading,"Please don't. I will do anything."

"Yes you will, and you will start by taking off your clothes."

She loses all color in her face and again pleads, "There must be something else I can do to save my job?"

"Oh there is, and it starts with you getting naked now."

It takes her a minute and there was nothing sexy about it, but she is now naked. Standing in front of me one hand over her pussy and the other arm covering her nipples.

I tell her, "Get on the bed propped up on the pillows, and stop covering yourself. I want your arms at your side."

She lies there with her legs closed looking horrified. I pull the desk chair right up to the end of the bed so I am looking right up her legs at her. I look her over for a moment and say, "Spread your legs."

She barely opens them so I reach out and spread them wide. I look at her and say, "That is much better, but it's not great. Why don't you play with yourself as we talk."

Her expression changes,. She can't believe the things she is being told to do.

I again tell her, "Play with your clit and finger yourself. I want you good and wet for when I fuck you."

There go the sniffles and sobbing, but she obeys and starts to play with herself.

I hadn't been planning this. I was winging it as I went. While I am watching her play with herself I ask, "Are you familiar with the Twelve Labors of Hercules?" I get a blank look. "Well there are going to be the 20 Labors of Mary to save your job. I labor for each year. Whether that labor is a BJ under my desk at work, or overnight when her ex has her son. She will complete all 20 labors and be free. No saying no. No refusing me. No discussing this with ANYONE. Obey these rules and not only will you be free but hopefully you will enjoy yourself along the way."

All I hear is a small, "Oh God."

"Do you agree Mary?"

A shy meek, "Yes."

"I am sorry Mary I didn't hear you."

A little louder this time, Yes."

"Yes to what Mary? What are you agreeing to? I want to hear you say it."

"Yes I agree to the 20 Labors. Yes I will basically be your slave. I will do as you tell me."

I smile so glad to hear that. I stand up and start undressing asking, "Mary are you wet?"

"No."

"When was the last time you had sex?"

"A few years ago."

I grab her by the arm and position her so her head is at the bottom of the bed, and she is just staring at my dick. It's not huge. Its average length but a tad thick side to side. I reach over to a bag I had and pull out a bottle of lube. I squirt a good amount of her pussy.

I say, "Start fingering yourself to work in the lube. I want to hear your fingers slurping in and out while I listen to you slurping on my dick."

I tap my dick on her lips, and she opens her mouth a tad and I shove myself in. Just far enough to tap the back of her mouth and she bucks so I pull out.

"Don't worry. Practice makes perfect." I tell her and I slide back in.

Slowly I start to fuck her mouth. I notice I am hearing slurping but no fingering. I reach down and with just a little force I tweak and twist a nipple. Best she could do is kind of moan with me in her mouth.

"I told you I want to hear your fingers sliding in and out. Are you dry? Do you need more?" I ask

I reach out and squirt more lube on her pussy, take her hand and start rubbing her with her own hand. After a moment I take my hand away and she keeps rubbing herself. I pull myself out of her mouth and look her in the eye.

I say, "You have about 30 seconds to lube up before I start fucking you. I am betting since you haven't been laid in awhile you are going to want extra lube."

I pick her head up and push it over onto the bed and grab her thigh and pull her hips to me. I have her at the edge of the bed when I decide to add insult to injury. I grab my phone and hit the record button. She freezes.

I go from a wide shot of her fingering herself to a close up of her hairy pussy and back to her face. And ask, "Why is your pussy wet?"

"It's not wet, it's lubed."

I reach down and push 2 fingers into her and pull them out wet with her juices. I rub them together and it's not lube, it's her juices. I reach up and put my fingers in her mouth.

I ask, "Is that lube you taste or your own juices?"

She doesn't answer. I reach down and tweak a nipple again with a little force and ask again as she is trying not to let a peep out in pain.

"Before I do this to both your nipples and in a minute or your clit, Why are you so wet?"

She half whispers, "I am horny."

"Louder I am not sure I heard you."

"I am horny."

"For what?"

"I need to have sex."

"Beg me for it. Tell me what you want. Use dirty words like a whore. If you beg nicely I might fuck you. Don't do it right and I might just walk out of this room and you can watch your career walk out with me." I tell her.

"Please fuck me now. I want that cock in my pussy."

She barely got to finish the word pussy and I ram into her with no mercy or hesitation. She lets out a yelp or two, and is grunting in discomfort. Then a funny thing happens. Her grunts and moans of discomfort turn to moans of pleasure. Her hips started bucking and rolling a bit.

I ask, "Is this what you wanted? My dick sliding in and out of your pussy?"

"Oh god yes please don't stop."

So I stop. Buried into her to the hilt. I stop as much to mess with her, it also gives me a time out. My god she is so hot, wet & tight. It's been a long while for me too but she doesn't need to know that. Her eyes are begging me. Her hips are bucking trying to get things going again. She is shamelessly rubbing her clit.

I ask. "Were you about to orgasm?"

She doesn't hide it, "Yes I am so close, please."

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me and make me cum."

I drop the phone and it's on, I am off to the races. I am going as fast and as hard as a middle aged man can without giving myself a heart attack. I know I am getting close when she clamps down on me, and lets loose with a small flood and just gasps. This is all I need. I am but a few strokes away and I cum inside of her. I roll off her and lay beside her panting. It takes a moment before she realizes I have cum inside of her.

She starts dipping her fingers inside herself muttering, "No no no" as she tries to scoop out my cum.

"Is it that terrifying that I came inside of you? You're still young enough to have another baby. Your son would make a good older brother. I think everytime I cum it will be inside your tight, wet pussy. Maybe I will be a dad yet." I tell her.

She lays back and sobs.

I laugh, "Stop worrying. I have been sterile my entire life."

She rolls off the bed and I hear what I am assuming is her washing up. Does she think we are done? Oh I don't think so. I sit up and wait for here to come out of the bathroom and walk up to her. Reaching my long fingers along her pussy lips. I reach deeper and slide 2 fingers into her pussy.

Please she moans, "I am sore It's been a long time please don't."

I hold my 2 fingers in her and offer her a deal, "Get back on the bed and give me your best blowjob and make me cum in less than 15 minutes and I won't. Don't make me cum in that amount of time and I don't care if I need to use the whole bottle of lube I am fucking you in the ass."

She looks nervous, "I have never done that before. I will blow you."

She scurrys onto the bed, and then between my legs as I lay back. She starts licking and sucking my dick.

I ask, "Do you like the taste of your pussy?"

"It's ok."

"Have you ever licked a pussy before?"

With me in her mouth she shakes her head no.

I advise her, "Well that's 2 cherries I am going to get to see you pop. Anal and girl/girl."

She closes her eyes and shakes her head a tad in defeat, but never stops blowing me. I am enjoying her work when I notice 6 minutes have passed. I tap her head and she lifts her head up looking at me, and I just point to the timer on my watch.

She reaches out for the lube and I figure she is going to try jerking me to but sinks her mouth back over me. I just roll my head back enjoying it. Next thing I know she is pushing a finger into my ass and before I can finish grunting and saying woah, she starts wiggling it inside of me and WOW it feels good. I have always heard of prostate massage but never experienced it. I didn't make it 10 minutes and I was exploding in her mouth. She gagged. Swallowed most but spit & drooled some out.

"Where did you learn that?" I ask.

Smiling, she answers, "Years ago in Cosmo but my husband wouldn't try. Since I was on the clock or get anal I figured I would pull out all the stops and give you anal."

"Feel free to do that again it was amazing. Now why don't you go into the bathroom and bring out a warm wet cloth and towel and you can clean the lube, cum and your juices off me." I tell her.

I had closed my eyes and was surprised at her touch. She had a slight shy or embarrassed smile as she wiped me clean of all cum and lube, and gently patted me dry. When she was done I took her hand and pulled her to me back on the bed. Kissing her passionately. Nuzzling my way to her neck and ear. Listening to her moan a bit. Pulling her up a bit more I started to suck and bite on her nipples getting them swollen and stiff. She has nice nipples that get nice and big when excited. I flopped her over onto her back and crawled between her legs.

"No please. I told you I was sore. You promised", she begs.

"I never said I was fucking you."

I slide down and run my tongue up between her lips and back again. Letting my tongue slide just deep enough so it was past her lips but not in her. Sliding my mouth up a little higher I lick and suck her clit. I repeat this over and over again. Licking her lips, sucking and licking her clit. Never stopping or letting up. I look up from between her thighs and she is squeezing her nippples and moaning. All of a sudden her hips are bucking and she grabs my head and holds it to her while she bucks on the bed and just makes guttural noises..It then happens. She screams a tad, and she is gushing. She finally releases my head and I pull back and see a huge wet spot under and around her. She is lying there eyes closed and panting so again I grab my phone and hit record.

With her eyes still closed she starts saying, "I have never cum that hard before. I mean like Never."

She opens her eyes and says, "Oh god did you just record me saying that?"

"Oh yes."

I climb back up her body and tell her, "Lick your juices off my face."

When she is done I kiss her again, and get off the bed and start getting dressed. When I am finished I walk over to the nightstand and the dresser, and retrieve the 2 Go Pros I had set up earlier.

"What did you just pick up?, she asks.

I tell her, "2 GoPros."

She looks horrified, "You recorded all this?"

"Yes I did. If all goes as agreed this footage will never go further than my big screen tv. If you break our agreement I will see that the footage goes out to every porn and social media site with your face and name tagged on it. Call it job security for me."

She is like a deer in the headlights. She looks shocked and scared.

As I walk for the door I turn back and tell her, "I am going to check out on the way out. Unless you want to personally tip the maid I suggest you get dressed and leave. I will see you Monday AM in my office at 8AM." and I walk out.

ao1701e
ao1701e
968 Followers