Beneath the Machine

Story Info
A woman discover a new function in her housekeeper robot.
6.7k words
4.77
21.6k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScaryOwl
ScaryOwl
255 Followers

Alternative title : Do Androids Fuck Electric Fleshlight?

--------------------

A wide smile on her face, Judy watched as her mother carried suitcases after suitcase from the porch of the family house to the trunk of her SUV. Offering her help didn't even cross the mind of the young, indolent woman. Instead, she waited with her arms crossed under her plentiful chest as her mother finished her busywork.

Grunting from exertion, Judy's mother finally pushed her last suitcase in the large but already quite full trunk, then carefully closed the trunk lid. She wiped the sweat from her forehead and smiled as she faced her daughter.

"I've left the hotel's number on the fridge, I'm pretty sure I won't have any services up there."

Judy nodded. This was probably the millionth time that her mother went over this.

"If there's anything, just give a call to your aunt. She'll come right over."

"Mom, I'll be fine." Judy laughingly whined. "I'm twenty-three, remember? And Eve will be with me anyway."

The smile of Judy's mother widened, then she pulled her daughter in a tight hug. "I know. But don't think I'll ever stop worrying for you, sweetie." She whispered gently.

Clearing her throat, Judy's mother freed her daughter from her embrace then took a step back. "If a party happened to happen in the house while I'm away, I don't think I could tell." She winked heavily as she finished her sentence.

Judy rolled her eyes and softly shook her head, her black hair tied in a ponytail flailing behind her. She wasn't exactly the kind of youngster to throw a lavish party with dozens of guests and everflowing alcohol. Judy much preferred the company of her small, tight-knit group of friends.

"I've left instructions to Eve, you shouldn't have to worry about groceries or cooking."

Judy nodded again. While she pretended to be an independent, self-sufficient and productive young woman, she was still very glad that Eve, the ever reliable member of the family, was staying with her during the holiday of Judy's mother.

"Speaking of Eve, I texted you the admin password, just in case."

Judy raised an eyebrow, surprised, then pulled her phone from the depths of her pocket. When the cracked screen sprung to life, she indeed noticed a text notification that she hurriedly pressed. From the number her phone knew as 'Mom' she had received a long string of seemingly random characters.

Judy's mother glanced at her watch. "I should go, I wouldn't want to miss my plane." She then pulled her daughter in another short motherly embrace, making sure to tightly squeeze Judy against her before letting her go.

"Have fun, Mom. Don't worry about me, everything will be fine. You deserve this break." Judy said as her mother slowly walked toward her car, then climbed inside.

The car roared to life and Judy's mother stuck her head out of the window. "I love you, sweetie! See you in six weeks!"

"I love you too, Mom." Judy waved with a smile as her mother's car slowly pulled out of her courtyard and drove out.

Judy waited until her mother was completely out of sight, then she sighed softly. Scratching the back of her neck, she headed back inside the house.

--------------------

Stepping inside the house, Judy carefully closed the door and locked it behind her. The clock on the wall read almost noon, and sure enough, a pleasant smell was coming from the kitchen along with a soft hummed tune. With a rumbling belly, Judy headed toward the delicious smell.

In the kitchen, another young woman was busy cooking. With a long knife, she was mincing carrots and throwing them in a pan with impressive efficiency. She bore short strawberry blonde hair styled in a tomboyish, skillfully messy haircut. As she slashed the vegetables, she softly sang a popular pop tune, wriggling her lower body in rhythm.

Judy couldn't help but stare at the bubble butt hidden in a tight pair of jeans in front of her. Above her navy blue t-shirt, the cook was wearing an white immaculate apron. Judy smirked, knowing that Eve had never and would never make a mess while cooking and yet she wore that apron everytime. After all, while she looked exactly like a young woman of approximately Judy's age, she wasn't quite a real human.

Eve was the result of the soaring progress humankind had made in robotics. To say it plainly, Eve was a housekeeper robot, and only a QR code inked on her neck betrayed her non-human nature. Despite that, it was impossible for Judy to think of her as anything less than a member of the family. Judy had grown up with the caring presence of Eve in the house, and despite Eve not aging a day since, Judy thought of her as the big sister she had never had.

This is why she felt guilty when she stole lustful glances at Eve's inhumanly perfect body. Eve wore human clothes that she bought herself, and she always wore form-fitting pants that showed off her sizable butt and thighs gap. When puberty hit Judy and she had to wear a bra to keep her large breasts in check, she had realized that Eve never wore bras, her tits stretching her tops to their limits and her nipples sometimes poked through the thinnest fabrics.

Shaking her head to clear her mind, Judy cleared her throat to announce her presence. She knew that Eve had probably noticed her long ago when she entered the kitchen, but it still felt like the polite thing to do.

Delicately putting the knife down, Eve turned around and smiled brightly. "I heard the car leaving. How does it feel to be the woman of the house for a few weeks?" She joked.

"That's not exactly how I feel right now."

Eve giggled, perfection even in the smallest echoes of her voice. "I thought you were a strong, independent woman, Judy. Do you already miss your mommy?"

"Very funny." Judy retorted, rolling her eyes. She strode towards the pan and looked at the vegetables that were currently cooking.

"Tell you what, this evening I could make us some burgers and we could binge something on Netflix. How does that sound?"

"That does sound pretty good." Judy admitted, shrugging.

"Your mother wouldn't approve, but I won't tell if you won't. But for lunch, vegetables!" With that, Eve returned to her knife, pans and vegetables.

Judy began to set the table for two people. She knew that Eve had no need for food, water or even oxygen for that matter, but that never stopped Judy from adding a plate and cutlery for her robot sister who would always sit at the family's table and eat her part of the delicious meals she cooked.

--------------------

Judy was sitting cross-legged on her bed, her laptop warming her laps. Distractedly, she browsed through her socials and her mails. She could hear Eve busying herself in the laundry room a few doors down the hallway. Sighing, she opened YouTube and looked for something that would hopefully clear her boredom, but failed to find any video catching her interest.

A notification audibly popped-up on Judy's phone and with one hand she grabbed it and unlocked it. Smiling, she swiftly typed an answer to her friend's text, her finger expertly dancing on the phone's keyboard. She pressed send then her eyes fell on her recent text history, including the one she had received from her mother earlier today and curiosity got the best of her.

Tiptoeing, Judy left her room and headed toward the laundry room. She discreetly stuck her head past the door frame and noticed that Eve was busy folding clothes, her back turned to the hallway. Grinning like an idiot, Judy pulled out her phone and sneakily scanned the QR code on the back of Eve's neck then hurriedly headed back to her room.

Opening the URL contained in the QR code on her laptop, Judy was greeted by an austere page with black text on a grayish background. It read 'E.V.E unit dashboard' and a text field in the middle of the page was labeled 'Password:'.

After a few failed tries, Judy managed to enter the interminably long password her mother had sent her, and immediately she was overwhelmed by the mass of information displayed on the next screen. It was like staring at the content of the brain of a person, their thoughts and memories on full display. A sudden wave of guilt crashed on Judy as she intruded on Eve's inner workings, but her curiosity was stronger.

She clicked on a human shape symbol that was labeled 'Acquaintance'. Judy quickly realized that this was everything Eve knew and thoughts about every single human being she had ever interacted with. Gulping, she dove deeper in the rabbit hole and clicked on the 'Family' folder.

Three pictures appeared. Patricia, Judy's mother, Judy herself, and Judy's father. The picture of Judy's father was grayed out and crossed with a red line. Judy's cursor hovered on her own picture, hesitating, then she finally clicked on her mother's picture.

"I can feel you prying." Eve suddenly said loudly from the other room.

Judy almost jumped out of her skin. She slammed shut her laptop, her cheeks reddening. She was fidgeting like a child caught red-handed. She heard Eve's high-pitched laugh coming from somewhere in the hallway.

"I don't mind. You're the administrator, you can do whatever you want." Eve's cheerful voice grew quieter as the robot walked past Judy's room and went down the set of stairs leading to the first floor.

Judy closed her eyes and breathed slowly, trying to calm her racing heart. Once her heart was not threatening to burst out of her chest, she reopened her laptop. Her mother's data was still displayed.

Furrowing her brows, Judy began reading through the walls of text on that page. It felt like reading a very, very detailed Wikipedia article on her mother, and before long Judy was skimming through more than reading it. Everything that Eve had ever learned about Judy's mother was there, neatly stored in the robot's extensive memory for any future use.

Judy was about to close her mother's page when an icon in the bottom right of the page caught her eyes. It was a pink heart on a white background with the usual female symbol superimposed. The young woman's curiosity was piqued. Unable to find any information about this icon, Judy opened her own profile in Eve's memory, looking for this very icon.

Judy's heart sank when she saw that on her page, the icon was there, but grayed out, as if not active or disabled. She began overthinking, wondering what this could mean. Was her mother Eve's favorite person? Unable to cope with the uncertainty and the jealousy growing in her chest, Judy clicked on the icon. A simple pop-up appeared.

"Do you want to enable the module 'Sexual Relationship' for profile 'Judy Taylor'?"

Judy blinked, dumbfounded. She reread the small sentence that filled that pop-up dozens of times until there was absolutely no doubt that she had read it correctly. The words sexual relationship were burned on Judy's retina. She had absolutely no idea that Eve could be used in such a way and yet it made perfect sense. Eve looked and behaved like a gorgeous young woman.

A small button containing the simple word 'Yes' was teasingly waiting under the pop-up, Judy's mouse cursor hovering nearby. For whole minutes Judy stayed completely still, her chest barely rising and falling as she breathed shallowly. Finally, Judy held her breath as she clicked on yes. Another pop-up appeared.

"Do you want to import the settings from profile 'Patricia Taylor'?"

"Hum... Let's not do that." Judy mumbled.

As she declined, a new page appeared, filled to the brim with sliders and checkboxes.

"Please careful set your desired settings for the module 'Sexual Relationship'." Judy read softly. "Assertiveness between zero and ten, dominance between zero and ten, deviousness between zero and ten, allow watersports yes/no, allow creampie yes/no..."

Judy slid her hair down her black hair, her head spinning. "I'm not doing this, there's like a gazillion of those things, and I don't understand half of them."

The blinking text in the bottom left of the page finally managed to catch Judy's attention.

"Recommended preset for profile 'Judy Taylor' : 'Gentle lover for inexperienced woman'."

Judy rolled her eyes. She may indeed not be the most experienced woman with sexual matters, she still didn't like the way her computer put it plainly. Still, she clicked on that, and the settings began to set themselves automatically. Finally, a last pop-up showed up.

"The module 'Sexual Relationship' has been enabled for profile 'Judy Taylor'. Please allow for up to five minutes for synchronization with the E.V.E unit."

Judy dismissed the pop-up, then she closed her laptop and laid down on her bed, wondering what the hell she had just done.

--------------------

Eve was busy sweeping the living room when Judy climbed down the stairs and appeared in the cozy room. The young woman observed Eve efficiently doing the chores as she hesitated, fidgeting and biting her lower lip. After a few minutes, Eve spun around and engaged the conversation, much to Judy's relief.

"Is there anything I can do?" The robot asked, cocking her head.

"Yeah... hum... I-I'm gonna watch a movie. Wanna come with me?"

Eve smiled. "Sure! I can finish the housework afterward."

Minutes later, both women were sitting on the couch in front of the living room's massive TV and Judy was browsing Netflix for something to watch. She hadn't thought about her plan that far ahead, so after some hesitation, she picked one of her favorite movies, a crime comedy of which she knew off by heart all the dialogues and twists.

The two women watched the movie quietly, with the occasional outburst of laughter usually induced by that type of movie. But as the movie went on, Judy slowly and as subtly as she could inched closer to Eve until finally they were shoulder to shoulder. Satisfied with how things progressed, Judy threw her arms behind Eve's back and put her hand on the robot's waist.

Eve's head instantly snapped toward Judy and her eyes narrowed. "What are you doing?"

"I thought... t-that... maybe we c-could..." Judy stammered, unable to finish her sentence.

Eve stoically grabbed the remote from the coffee table and paused the movie. "Judy, it's me. You can tell me anything. What is this about?"

Judy took a deep breath. "Can we cuddle? I mean, h-have sex? Have sex you and me?" Judy braced herself, unsure of the robot's woman reaction.

Eve's face lit up and she lunged forward, shoving her lips against Judy's and wrapping her arms around Judy's body. It didn't take long for Judy to reciprocate the ravenous, very sudden but much desired kiss. Judy went limp, moaning openly to the feeling of Eve's lips on her own and Eve's tongue playing with hers.

When Eve broke the kiss to let Judy take a needed breath, a wet trail of saliva still connected the two women. Judy stared at Eve, unsure of what was supposed to happen next. Thankfully, Eve took the lead, hurriedly unbuttoning Judy's blouse then making quick work of Judy's bra. Judy's cheeks blushed crimson, her bare chest exposed to Eve's hungry eyes.

"If only you knew..." Eve planted a wet kiss on Judy's chin. "... how long..." Another kiss, on Judy's neck. "... have I waited..." Eve's mouth was going lower still, now on Judy's upper chest right above her breasts. "... for this!"

Eve wrapped her mouth around Judy's nipple, nibbling at the sensitive flesh and flicking it with her tongue. Eve's mouth was already showering Judy with bliss, but then the young woman realized that one of Eve's hands had sneaked its way inside her pants and was now teasing her eager clitoris. Judy's limbs spasmed as sparks of pleasure struck their nerves.

With a wet pop, Eve's mouth abandoned its pink prey. "I watched you grow from a cute girl to a magnificent young woman. I've seen you fall in love, I've seen you heartbroken, I've seen you crying and I've seen you laughing. I've been there, always silently hoping that one day we could share more."

Eve tugged Judy's sweatpants until they fell off Judy's slender legs, then the robotic housekeeper went down on her knees, her face inches away from Judy's crotch hidden behind her panties.

"This is what you want, right?" Eve asked earnestly.

Judy whined, her wordless voice dripping with needy lust.

Eve kissed Judy's pussy through the absolutely drenched fabric of her underwear, then she looked up, straight into Judy's eyes. "You have to say it. You know, robot stuff."

"Yes... I want it..."

Not a second later, Judy's panties were sliding down her legs and Eve's tongue pushed past the puffy lips of Judy's needy cunt. Eve munched on her lover's pussy with eagerness and skills, but never forcefully. While her mouth showered Judy with gentle love, one of Eve's hands kept itself busy with Judy's engorged clit while the other caressed and massaged Judy's breasts and hard nipples.

Judy's brain was fried from the heavenly storm that had come unto it. Never had any of her lovers been able to pleasure her this much with mouths, hands, dicks or any combination. Eve's mastery was fully dedicated for Judy's enjoyment. Judy wanted to reciprocate that loving care, but her muscles were weighed down by pleasure. Squirming and moaning, Judy was glued to the couch as Eve was going out of her way to satisfy her.

Judy's first climax came quickly. Her back arched and her muscles tensed as she felt something explode inside of her. She squirted, pouring large amounts of her juices inside Eve's mouth. Before she could even catch her breath, multiple aftershocks shook her body as Eve kept unrelentingly working her mouth on Judy's drenched cunt.

Judy's delightful torture finally came to an end when Eve pulled her face out of Judy's crotch and slowly rose to her feet. Breathing deeply with her tongue lolling out of her mouth, Judy tried to steady her racing heart. Eve sat down on the table in front of Judy and the two women's eyes met.

"I didn't even know it was possible to feel that good. You're so damn skilled!"

Eve simply smiled happily and patted Judy's bare leg.

"Let me... Let me return the favor."

"Errrrr..." Eve's nose wiggled cutely as she fidgeted. "I don't know if you're aware but I have... something extra. An extra part if you catch my drift."

Judy giggled, amused by the robot's carefulness with her words. "I'm aware. I've seen you in swimsuits, you know?"

Leaving the couch's comfort with difficulty and regrets, Judy kneeled in front of Eve, who rose to her feet in turn. Eve's belt was swiftly unclasped by Judy's hands, then Judy tugged the robot's jeans down, struggling to make it go down past Eve's big and firm buttcheeks. Once Judy finally managed to let Eve's backside spring free from its prison, she was face to face with the large bulge inside Eve's boxer.

Gulping, Judy slid her fingers between the fabric and Eve's skin then pulled it down, freeing Eve's half-hard cock and dangling balls. Judy gasped, the sheer size of Eve's appendage stunning the young woman and making her empty cunt coil and tighten expectantly. Eve's cock wasn't even fully hard yet, but it was easily the biggest she had the pleasure to see up close. She leaned forward and messily kissed the tip, using her tongue to smear her saliva on it.

Judy looked up and smiled at her robotic lover. "I'm not quite as skilled as you are but I'll try my best..."

"You're perfect..." Grunted Eve as Judy swallowed the tip of her cock.

Judy shoved as much cock inside her mouth as she could, powering through her gag reflex that had been triggered when she had taken less than half of Eve's cock. With her jaws stretched to their limits and Eve's tip forming a visible bulge in her throat, Judy observed that this was as far as could possibly go. She pulled away from Eve's crotch to breath and rest her sore throat, then she began bobbing her head back and forth, slickening a good length of Eve's shaft with her saliva.

ScaryOwl
ScaryOwl
255 Followers
12