Beneath the Pale Moonlight

Story Info
Lila has an unexpected encounter while camping.
1.4k words
4.02
10.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lila didn't know how long she'd been running, her nightgown tearing against the brambles grasping for her with their thin, crooked fingers, her bare feet leaving a trail of blood that anyone could follow. She only knew that if she stopped, the wolves would catch her and tear her to bits...or worse.

She hadn't known that she'd set up her little campsite in werewolf territory, not until it was too late. It had seemed like the perfect spot, so perfect she had wondered why there were no signs that anyone else had used it. It was a small clearing up on a hill, just high enough above the neighboring treetops that she could see over them and clear down to the shimmering blue lake. There was no one at the lake, either, no fishermen or kayakers enjoying the beautiful summer day. She had thought that odd, but decided to sit back and enjoy the peaceful remoteness. She loved her solitude, never got enough of it back at home where phones were always ringing and doors always being knocked.

Everything had been fine while the sun was still up. Lila had been tending her fire, cooking the fish she'd caught that evening, when night fell and it all went wrong. The first eardrum-piercing howl had made her blood run cold. She only had time to think that was way too close before they were upon her, the whole pack, blocking off the path down to the lake. She was running before she'd even consciously registered what was happening, some ancient instinct buried deep within her brain resurfacing at the sight of those massive wolves slobbering over her scent.

Now she had no idea how much time had passed, but she knew that her every muscle was burning with effort, her chest clenched tight as she struggled to draw in enough air to keep going. She was flagging, she had to face it. She didn't have the strength to outrun the whole pack. By the light of the full moon she could see the woods around her opening up into another clearing, a patch of flowers lit up silver.

Lila stumbled into the clearing, making it almost dead center before her legs gave way beneath her. The ground was so soft and yielding, it almost felt like falling into bed.

Falling into bed for the last time, she thought morbidly. She could hear the werewolves gaining on her, twigs crunching loudly under their paws, and she was sure they would kill her when they caught up. She fell back against the ground, so exhausted she felt herself suddenly resigned to her fate.

The sounds of the approaching wolves stopped. She pulled herself onto her elbows, wanting at least to see her attackers before they lunged. They had arranged themselves in a ring around the clearing, standing still as statues apart from their panting. They simply watched her, tense but almost silent. It was as if something was holding them back at this final moment of the hunt. Maybe they're just savoring the kill, she thought, only barely able to muster up the fear that should be coursing unbidden through her veins right now.

A human stepped out from amongst their ranks. Or no, a werewolf in human form. They were naked, and as pale as the moonlight shining down on them, with long blonde hair hanging down over their breasts. They appeared to be mostly female, except for the cock hanging between their legs. It wasn't hard yet, but Lila could see it twitch as the werewolf gazed up and down her body. She was only barely covered by the shreds of her nightgown. The werewolf stood appraising her for a long minute. She shivered under their gaze, not because she was cold but because of what felt like....arousal? A warm glow was building in her abdomen, threatening to drop lower. It just needed a little push.

The werewolf took a deep, luxurious inhale, and then grinned as if they could smell all this. They approached her, cock in hand. With a little effort Lila pulled herself to her knees, all thoughts of running, of being eaten alive, banished from her mind. That wasn't what they wanted after all. At least, not yet.

The werewolf was directly in front of her now, just a step away. They lifted their cock a little bit, aiming it directly at her exposed chest. They sighed, Lila saw their muscles relaxing just a bit, and then they were pissing directly onto her tits. The warmth was a shock when it hit her, but what was even more shocking was how much she enjoyed the way the liquid rolled sensuously down her abdomen. It had a distinct smell, strong but not unpleasant. More of a woodsy musk. She knew instinctively that it would linger on her skin for days afterward, and this knowledge did not upset her even a little.

The werewolf languidly jerked their cock a few times as their stream trickled to a halt. Lila removed the last tatters of her gown, exposing herself fully. She laid back against the soft grass, fingers tracing the soaked curves of her breasts. She caught a naughty gleam in the werewolf's eyes, and raised an eyebrow in return, looking pointedly downwards.

The werewolf took Lila's meaning and lowered themself on top of her. Their hips bucked as their cock rubbed against her now-drenched entrance. They reached down to line themselves up. There was a momentary pause where they made eye contact, the air heavy and almost vibrating with mutual desire. The silence was broken by the werewolf's howl of pleasure as they slammed into her. Lila could faintly hear the other wolves making noises as they watched, but she didn't care. All she cared about was the massive cock inside her, how it was hitting just there that was the perfect spot oh God--

Lila found herself howling too, scratching fiercely at her partner's back. She felt blood well up beneath her nails, and it gave her a burst of pleasure like fireworks between her legs. It was as if the wolves had unleashed something primal within her, something feral just waiting for the right moment to break out and go wild.

Their rhythm was increasing, both of them speeding toward inevitable climax. The werewolf sank their teeth deep into Lila's throat, and she groaned at the ecstatic mix of pain and pleasure. Some distant part of her worried about the risk of pregnancy, about whether the bite would turn her into a werewolf too, but those thoughts belonged to sane, human Lila, and she was something entirely different right now. She thrust her hips against her partner, needing just a little more...

The werewolf, as if reading her mind, reached down with one hand to stroke her clit, and that was all it took. She gasped, her back arched, and her whole body shook as her orgasm came over her in waves. She felt a pulsing deep inside her as the werewolf came too, pushed over the edge by the tightening of her pelvic muscles. They fell against her, limp and spent. Lila reached out and petted their head, scratching gently behind their ears. They tilted their head and moaned at the touch. Lila had the funniest thought then, that if they were in wolf form they'd be wagging their tail. She bit her lower lip to hold back a burst of laughter that threatened to fight its way out of her chest. The werewolf gently licked and nibbled at the place on her neck they had bitten into. She could feel that it was bruised, possibly bleeding a little, but she liked that she had been marked, in more ways than one. She looked over to the side and noticed that the wolves circled around them appeared to be settling in. They stayed where they were, but they had begun to lie down, resting their heads against their paws and blinking slowly at her.

Lila's partner rolled to the side. With their back facing towards her, the air around them began to shiver. Blonde fur the same color as their long mane of hair traveled across their body, and before she knew it a wolf was laying next to her, larger than all the others. They turned their head to look at her questioningly. In response, she snuggled closer and slung her hand over their side, loving the feel of their soft fur coat. Satisfied and drowsy, she laid her head on the wolf's shoulder and let her eyes flutter closed.

It had been a good camping trip, indeed.