Benefits of the Job Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days later Nelson encountered her by the mailbox in the lobby. He engaged her and they talked, she awkwardly at first. It was his age, he thought. He was an alien being in some ways. Perhaps she was also self-conscious at her attire. Sweats, loose.

"How's the bridesmaid situation looking?" he asked.

"Great!" she said brightly. "Everything's perfect."

He nodded approvingly. She looked at the clothes she was wearing.

"Not so 'wow' today, huh?"

Self-deprecating, yes, but there was unmistakably some self-doubt in there as well. Nelson reached out and touched her shoulder and looked her squarely in the eye.

"I doubt you're ever too far from 'wow'," he said genuinely.

Again, a blush. He found he loved when she did that.

A week later he had to go to her door again. Another package too large for the mailbox. This time, she was coming down the hall from the laundry room when he approached her door. It was propped open, and she had an armful of laundry, so he pushed the door open for her. In order to allow her past, he had to go into the apartment. The door swung shut behind him. Abby put down the laundry and took the box from Nelson. Today it was just a t-shirt and jean shorts. He thought of Mia and smiled.

"Thank you," she said to him sweetly. He told her that she was quite welcome as he glanced at the laundry. Black panties atop the full basket. She looked at his glance and followed it.

"Oh, God," she said with an eye-roll and an embarrassed smile.

"Are you trying to tempt me?" Nelson said, underscoring his comment with just a hint of obvious jest.

"No!" Abby said, but laughed.

"I see," he replied. "Too bad."

He could see that she was flattered, but also unsure of his seriousness.

"I am engaged, you know."

"Indeed, I do," he told her. "And I have a girlfriend."

"Hmm. And what would she think of you flirting with me?" Abby asked him.

"I wouldn't tell her. At least, not right away."

She looked at him querulously.

"Not unless we had sex. Then I'd tell her."

Now she laughed nervously.

"And... how would that go, do you think?"

"About as well as it went last time," he said with a smile. She sucked in a breath and just looked at him. Then she asked Nelson to elaborate, so he told her about having sex with Mia as an example. And then about telling Suzanne.

"You've... done this before."

It was an observation, not a question.

"Only when someone is very compelling."

Abby nodded. Then he told her that he had to be going. And he left.

It was three days later that he found the note in her mailbox. 'Do you find me compelling?' it read. He wrote 'Very' on it and put it back in the box along with her mail. The next day the note was still there, this time with a smiley-face on it. Two days after that, another note. It read 'I'm home today. Come up if you like'. So of course, Nelson did.

Abby opened the door. Black tee, a little tight so that it showed off her small but lovely boobs. White shorts. She had a look of embarrassment on her face, but Nelson was ready for that, already knowing that she would need reassurance. He saw her read his face, and then relax slightly. She offered him coffee and they sat at her kitchen table.

"I don't know why I left you that note," she said, retreating.

"I do," Nelson replied. "You've been thinking about the idea of me telling my girlfriend about having sex with you."

The look with which Abby replied was one of alarm, at being seen so clearly for what she was.

"And you just want to do this," he said simply.

She did not try to deny it.

"Tell me," he asked her, "Who was the last man you had sex with other than your fiancé?"

She hesitated. "My ex."

"When?"

Another pause. "About three weeks after I started dating Martin."

"Had you and Martin fucked yet?"

"Yes," she said quietly.

"And?"

"It was just that one time, I swear," she hurriedly said, looking away. Then her eyes came back to his. "But it was unbelievable, the sex."

He met her smile with his own. Then Nelson got up and took her hand and led her down the hall toward what must be her bedroom. It was. They went in. He turned and took Abby by the hands. Then he looked at her and made sure she could see reflected in his eyes how desirable she was.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she said with a quiet laugh.

"We don't have to."

"Oh, no. I want to. I want it so bad! I just... it's so not me."

"Maybe that's why you want it so much. Or maybe it is you, and you're just finding out."

Then Nelson closed the distance between them and took Abby in his arms. Lowering his hands to her ass, he pulled her close and kissed her. Though she let him lead, there was enthusiasm. Then he pulled her closer, to feel her body against his. To feel her feeling his erect cock through their clothes. He could feel her straining, yearning manifested physically. Nelson pulled off her shirt. Black bra. Then he reached down between them and unbuttoned her shorts and she cooperatively wriggled so they fell down. Abby stepped out of them. He put his hands between her legs, feeling the fabric of her panties. They were black, he just knew it. Her kissing was now more intense. He slowly worked the kiss to its end, then descended, he hands on her hips then lowering and taking those panties down with them.

They were indeed black.

He was on his knees before her, her pussy inches from his face. Shaved. Of course. Wet between the parted lips. And what lovely lips they were. Like flower petals. Rarely had he seen their like. Beckoning, wanting that thing made to pass between them. But not yet. He drank in her scent and let her feel the warmth of his breath and watched as she then shuddered. Then he stood again and kissed her once more before putting her on the bed, first sitting and then lying back. She looked at him in wonder and spread her legs, her eyes then falling down, waiting for him to take off his pants.

"Not yet," he whispered quietly with a smile. And then he lowered his mouth to her as Abby's eyes grew wide. She gasped as he slipped his tongue into her. Nelson probed her for a time, then licked those wet, engorged lips. He sucked them, pulling them briefly between his own. Then he found her clit and gently flicked it.

"Yes..." she whispered hoarsely.

Nelson could have toyed with her, could have kept her on that edge of pleasure for a time before taking her all the way. But he was good at reading people, and he did not think that was what she wanted. No, he thought, she wanted it all. Now. And so he sucked her button. He sucked it while pressing his tongue on it. While gripping her ass with his hands, his fingers grasping the flesh of her tight butt. While letting his breath flow through so she could feel heat and sucking and tongue all at once.

"Oh..." she moaned, not communicating but just reacting.

His fingers flexed in her flesh in sync with the movement of his tongue. And with her gyrations, too. They were moving in unison.

"Oh!"

She was close. He did not let up.

Her orgasm was dainty small. Deep within her, a vibration. Then a squeal. A cry.

Ecstasy.

When she was almost finished, he rose to look at her face. She returned her gaze, a silly look of drunk pleasure.

Nelson stood. He took of his pants, then his briefs. His dick popped out.

"Jesus," Abby said. How many times he'd heard that, or some variation thereof. He stood there, and finally her gaze rose from his cock to meet his eyes. There was a hint of doubt in it, but also resolution. He climbed into the bed and placed the head of his cock between those lovely petals. When she looked down, he entered her and watched the expression on her face as she took him. All of him. Every inch.

She was tight but ready, very ready. He leaned in to kiss her. She returned it only hesitantly at first. Then fully. They simultaneously kissed and fucked for a time, then he was on his arms again, above her, looking into her eyes as he drove his dick into her.

Nelson knew she was spent, but she clearly enjoyed what was now transpiring. She probably didn't climax during intercourse often, if ever. He doubted she did so as readily from oral sex as she had tonight. He was probably her first older man. And the taboo element of this encounter clearly enhanced everything.

Their gazes locked. He fucked her. His big dick worked into that tight, young, engaged pussy, over and over. Then she looked down again. Nelson could see Abby looking, watching as his thick cock worked into that pussy, tightly wrapped around it. Finally, her eyes came back to meet his. He looked deep into them, telling her without words that it was time. And he fucked her now, deeper. Not harder. Deeper. Long, deep strokes. He saw the anticipation in her eyes as he worked his dick into her again and again.

Then it was time. He told her this, too. And her eyes brightened in anticipation right before Nelson thrust into her once more, deeper than ever before, and released. And again, another thrust and another release. Over and over. Her expression turned to wonder as he kept going, kept filling her not just with his cock but with cum again and again. Before he was spent, Nelson's cum was coating his entire cock, emanating from her. Abby was filled like never before.

When he withdrew, she simply looked down, astonished, as he spilled from her.

After, they lay side by side. She had no words but kept looking at him in amazement. Not so much at him, he imagined, but at herself. At what she'd done. Wonder, yes. Regret, he did not see.


"I had sex with one of my customers today," Nelson said.

Suzanne took a drink of wine and looked at him. She squirmed slightly in her chair.

They were thinking of the same thing.

12