Benefits of the Job Ch. 02

Story Info
For Nelson and others, the benefits continue.
4.6k words
4.53
4.3k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gnome was on the bottom step.

Nelson strode up the walk, selecting the mail for the address. He saw her through the kitchen window, which looked out over the front yard. She smiled. He went through the ritual of knocking. She let him in.

Jodi was married. Her husband managed a car dealership about twenty miles away, that much Nelson knew from his observations of their mail. But he wasn't there that day. Jodi herself was as always in her slacks and blouse, neither dressed up nor particularly casual. Shoulder-length dark blonde hair. Slender. Her boobs were perhaps B's, though Nelson had never seen them. And she was pretty. Not stunning, not beautiful, but a face that was wholesome and cute. She took his hand and led him toward the breakfast bar, which separated the living room from kitchen. On the way she grabbed a throw pillow from the sofa. At her wordless guidance, he moved two stools out of the way and leaned against the bar. Jodi put the pillow on the hardwood floor and leaned on it before him. She looked up and their eyes met as her hands ran over the fabric of his pants and felt what lay beneath.

Nelson had been semi-hard all day, anticipating. He'd grown harder still when the house had come into sight. By the time he was coming up the walk, his dick was a rock. He watched Jodi unzip him and take down first his pants, then his briefs. His cock sprang out.

It was all very familiar. Seven times before this had unfolded. He looked down and watched as Jodi took him in her mouth. It was heavenly. It always was. Not just for the physical pleasure, which was considerable, but also for all that which made it so erotic. For the ring on the finger of the hand wrapped around the base of his dick. For her fully-clothed appearance, the very picture of domesticity, yet on her knees fellating him. For the dynamic of the mailman and the customer. For the fact that there would be no reciprocation.

Nelson closed his eyes momentarily, losing himself in her sucking. Then he came back to the present, opened them, watched. Jodi occasionally glanced up at him as she went about what she was doing. She was neither in a hurry nor intending to draw things out. He knew that she wanted the fruition of her efforts as much as did he. Time began to blur, and at some point it passed from mere pleasure to that growing sensation, the rising of ecstasy within. He conveyed this in a soft murmur, and Jodi looked up at him. Nelson watched his cock slide in and out of her mouth.

He began to thrust now, gentle movements of his hips to meet her head as she bobbed on his dick. Her eyes twinkled with anticipation.

"You're an amazing cocksucker," he said in a cracking voice. This was part of their ritual, a waypost on this path they periodically took together. At that, she began sucking him more earnestly, and for his own part he let what was to come, come. Nelson could feel in her mouth a yearning, and that only propelled forward his course toward the inevitable. And then it was there, hanging precipitously for a long and lingering moment when he was past the point of no return but before it had manifested itself. When the first surge came he watched her take it, and her sucking became deep. She sucked. And sucked. And sucked. With each thrust, he watched. Watched his dick disappear into her mouth. Watched her take what he gave her. He watched as she sucked until he was spent.

Finally, Jodi looked up at him and let his cock slip from her mouth with a wet pop. She swallowed, once then twice, as they shared a gaze. Then she stood and picked up the pillow. She smoothed out her slacks and top, licked her lips, and strode coolly into the kitchen, the very picture of respectable domesticity to anyone who might have come suddenly upon the scene.

Nelson zipped up.

"Do you want a glass of wine?"

He accepted the offering. It was still morning, but this too was part of their ritual. They would now talk. Mostly of unimportant things. Mostly not about sex. They just talked. And sipped. And the entire time, the reality of what had just transpired hung unspoken but always there, deliciously present.

It was at times like this that Nelson considered the totality of his actions. Beyond the fact that Jodi was married, he was at work. Presumably any sort of sexual contact with customers violated a variety of rules. So, too, did the most of an hour that he would spend there. Not working. Getting his cock sucked and then sharing an after-fellatio glass of wine. But nothing would come of it. He did his job and he did it well, consistently coming in well ahead of his prescribed time, or doing more work than allotted for his eight hours. Management wasn't stupid. If they knew what was happening, or had any inkling of it, that would be a different story. But they didn't, and they wouldn't. He gave them no reason to be.

He would have happily reciprocated.

"That isn't what this is about," Jodi had told him. And that was that. She needed to be exactly who and what she was, a married cocksucker on her knees. What she had told him once was that now she would watch him in the street from the upstairs window while masturbating for the next week or so, every day. He would never look up. Still, the thought would linger in the coming days as he worked.

He had to go. They parted.

That night he and Suzanne had dinner.

"I had sex with one of my customers today."

A silent, contemplative look. Then the familiar question.

"Where did you finish?"

"In her mouth."

"Jodi?"

Nelson nodded.

Then he took her back to her place and put his cock in her mouth. He pulled out before he came and spurted on her face. Then he fucked her, long and hard.

That was their ritual.


Nelson had long flirted with Maria, the secretary at one of two churches on his route. She was in the office during the day when the building was otherwise mostly empty, and she flirted right back at him. When he didn't find her at her desk, he walked over to the adjacent room where he sometimes saw her as he put the mail on the desk where she usually sat. And there she was.

He found her making coffee. She heard him enter the room, turned, smiled. They had long been slipping towards this moment. Nelson knew it, and he thought Maria did, too. He watched as she bent over to take a filter from the cabinet below. Maria was short, under five-six, with a magnificent ass. She was also quiet and studious, plainly pretty, and had that smile that he felt indispensable. And, of course, she worked in a church. Together, it presented a complex and alluring picture. He came up behind her just as she was turning on the coffee-maker, and put his hands on her shoulders.

"How's your day going so far?" he offered.

"Not bad, and I think it's about to get better," she returned.

Nelson closed to her. His erect dick pressed up against that magnificent ass, through his postal slacks and her pants. Her body started momentarily, a purely physiological reaction. Then she melted against him. He kissed the back of her neck and she gyrated her body against his, and his hands moved down to cup her tits through her top. Erect nipples. He smiled to himself.

"You mentioned that you have a girlfriend?" she queried softly.

"I do," Nelson confirmed.

Silent musing. Then.

"I don't care," she said.

She turned her head so they could kiss, and his dexterous fingers methodically released those tits so he could take them in his hands now, flesh on flesh. It was daytime and the blinds were half-drawn. No one would see anything even if they happened into the parking lot, which was empty save for Maria's car. When he lowered his pants, she followed his lead, and now it was dick upon ass, bare. He felt her shiver in anticipation.

"Do you have a condom?"

"No."

They kissed some more.

"We can't," she said, regret in her voice. "I might get pregnant."

He reached above to a cabinet above the counter of the break room. Tinfoil. Cooking spray. Tupperware containers. Olive oil. Nelson took the latter.

"You won't," he told her and put the bottle on the counter.

There was a step-stool, maybe just six inches high, off to the side. He slid it over with his foot and motioned for Maria to get on it. Then he bent her over the counter, ass thrust out. She followed his lead, her body showing curious trust. Then she glanced back at the olive oil, and he felt the realization in her. Hesitation.

"I... I never have," she said.

He ran his hands gently over her bare back, soothingly. The tenseness in her body ebbed but did not entirely leave it. Uncapping the bottle, he dribbled a little oil into the small of her back. It ran down the crack of her ass. With a finger he rubbed it on her asshole.

"Nelson..." she murmured, reassuring herself more than communicating with him.

While his left hand continued to touch and rub and massage her, with his right hand he slowly worked a finger into her asshole. When she was finally ready, he easily inserted the entire digit. Maria arched her back as she was entered.

"Oh!"

Surprise in her voice. But no suggestion of unpleasantness. She was clearly startled that there was no more to it than that. Now Nelson applied a little more oil as he continued to softly finger-fuck her ass.

"So this," he said, pausing for time it took to slowly push his finger in, then withdraw it, "is still virgin?"

"Yes," she said, her voice cracking where personal astonishment met carnal delight.

Maria relaxed. Her muscles relaxed. She was ready.

Nelson placed the head of his cock against her open, receptive asshole. He applied more oil still, above the hole so gravity could apply it there, and on his dick as well. She still hadn't turned, had not actually seen his member. He knew that if she had, she probably would not have continued. But he also knew that size when it came to anal sex was not really a factor. No dick was small enough for an unready ass, but no dick was too big when an ass was wanting and prepared.

"My... God..." the church secretary said as Nelson filled her ass.

He used his left hand to pace himself, and to hold Maria in the proper position. In his right hand, he took her own and led her fingers down to her clit. She was not going to get off solely from the sensation of his cock in her ass. Not this time, this first time, in the church. But he thought that together, they might bring her there while he was fucking her in the ass.

It did not take long. He felt it rising in her, overcoming all in a rush. Pure astonishment in her moans, half-stifled. He left her to her own manual devices and put both hands on her shoulders and fucked her ass, deep but not too hard. He fucked it as she climaxed, odd forward-back jerks of her body, and he did not know if this was how she came or if this was a unique manifestation of having a dick going in and out of her ass. She cried out now as her ass clenched down on his dick, and this brought him there too. Just as her own was running its course, Nelson's orgasm began. Her arched back stiffened rigidly with the first spurt of that warmth into her sensitive insides. He reveled in the moment. The physical pleasure, yes. But also the myriad erotic elements. The place. The who and the how.

After, he held her from behind for a long time, still in her ass. They quietly talked, conjoined that way. He felt in her, the delight mixed with the pure stupefaction.


Later that night, Nelson conversed over dinner with Suzanne. He enjoyed giving the response to her ritualistic question.

"I finished in her ass," he said.

And later still, as she was on her knees, sucking him, Nelson looked down at her and told in exquisite detail of how the dick Suzanne had in her mouth at that very moment had, earlier that very day, been in the ass of a church secretary. Those fierce eyes had blazed up at him and she had sucked him until he came. And she swallowed every drop.

It wasn't the last time with Maria. He could have brought condoms, but he never did. She could have taken matters into her own hands, but she never did. It wasn't necessary, so long as he only fucked her ass.


Sometimes, Nelson didn't see it coming. So it was with Ellen.

She was married, which he liked, but it was actually her next-door neighbor that had already caught his eye. For that reason, he particularly liked that section of his route. Ellen lived in a smaller rambler next to the larger, older house of Robin, the neighbor. She was not a conventional beauty, though she definitely had a certain allure. Tall, she was angular in both her frame, which might be described as somewhat skinny but Nelson thought of it more as athletic. Short and light hair, small boobs, piercing eyes, and attitude. He might have noticed Ellen more but for the curves and easy smile of Robin. But it turned out that Ellen had noticed him. Their paths crossed one day when he arrived to deliver the mail just as she was coming home from the grocery store. It wasn't the first time, of course. They had chit-chatted on numerous occasions while she worked in the yard.

Nelson offered to help her with the groceries.

"I thought you'd never ask," she said.

He made two trips into Ellen's kitchen alongside her. She began putting the groceries away but told him to hang on as she wanted to ask him something. When the perishables were all in the refrigerator, she turned to him.

"Do you want to fuck me?"

This took Nelson by surprise. He had not risen to the rank of lieutenant colonel in the Army by being at a loss for words. And he was rarely so with women. But in this instance he was taken aback. He looked at Ellen. The short-cropped hair above a smile that bordered on a smirk. A sleeveless top and faded jeans in which she might be equally comfortable at the grocery store or working in the yard. Or doing just about anything. He noticed that her hands did not belie the physical activity that did her muscular arms.

Nelson at least had the presence of mind not to rush his response. What Ellen had said was a question and not an offer. But it certainly held potential.

"Yes," he answered truthfully, thinking to himself that while the allures of Robin were more obvious, perhaps those of Ellen were the more enticing upon full consideration. She looked at him thoughtfully for a moment, then smiled.

"All right," she said simply and turned, looking back with a beckoning glance. He followed her, and on the way to the living room she kicked off her shoes and began to wriggle out of her jeans. Simple white panties. This was perhaps on the spur of the moment, Nelson thought. He was so wrapped in these ponderings, and still surprised at the turn of events, that her shirt was suddenly off and she was removing her bra to reveal perky B's to him. He began to undress as she was slipping off her panties. Full bush, a dark contrast to her short blonde hair. He felt conspicuous as she stood nude, her hands on her hips, waiting for him to join her. When he finally removed his briefs, liberating his fully-erect dick, he followed her eyes as they took it in. Then Ellen looked up at him, smiling.

"Oh, yes," she said with undisguised carnal delight.

She took a quilt that had been thrown over the back of the sofa and spread it in the middle of the carpeted floor. Then she lay down and spread her legs and watched as he drank in the sight of her beckoning pussy.

Nelson knelt. He wanted to taste her.

"No," she said, easily but with a tone that said it would be no other way. "Fuck me."

She raised her legs high, and he placed the head of his cock against the dark-red, very ready lips of her cunt. Slowly he entered her. Jesus, he thought, she was tight, and he could see her grinning at him. He was used to women being impressed as his own attributes, and she had conveyed earlier to him that she was, but he wouldn't know it otherwise. He slowly worked his way into her snug pussy as she positioned her ankles over his shoulders.

Nelson did not fuck her hard, not yet. She was fully wet, that much he could tell. But she gripped him firmly, as if her entire body was clenching down on his cock. The sensation was heavenly, but it conjured focus and concentration in him and he was not in danger of peaking too soon. Ellen was looking at him, biting her lower lip.

"I can cum quickly," she told him in a cracking voice. Slowly, he slid in and out of her, and to his surprise she began to writhe.

"Fuck," she said to herself and stared at him intently. Fuck..."

And then she climaxed. She became so tight Nelson made sure not to withdraw too far before each new thrust into her. Her orgasm rippled through her quickly, in maybe half a minute.

"Don't stop," she said firmly. "Fuck me."

He fucked her, a little harder now.

"Fuck..."

She climaxed again. This one took a little longer. She never stopped looking at him while it was happening. Nelson was beginning to lose focus.

"Fuck me," she said when her voice returned after her second orgasm. "Fuck me hard!"

And so Nelson fucked her. Deep, penetrating thrusts now into the exquisitely tight pussy. Ellen was pushing back on him with her ankles so he had to push harder into her. This created a unique friction, and he knew he would not be able to withstand it if she came again. It was less than two minutes later that she did. Her body seized his as her eyes bored into him.

"I'm going to cum," he whispered thickly to her.

"Yes!" she said, her eyes ablaze, and he watched as her ecstasy returned. He thrust his dick into her, harder, as deep into her as he could. Her third orgasm was longer, her consequent movements more fluid, her control greater. And before her body had finished, Nelson exploded inside of her, moaning uncontrollably despite himself, moaning with each spurt-emitting thrust.

After, their bodies still one, they kissed for the first time. He allowed himself five minutes of that time, utterly sublime. Then, slowly, he disengaged.

Ellen watched. She looked down and watched his dick withdraw from her for the final time, watched as as his cum oozed from her married pussy. Then she got up and took him to the bathroom and handed him a towel before closing the door. When she emerged, she was still nude. He was dressed by that time. She tilted her head and looked at him, contemplatively.

"This isn't exactly like me," she allowed thoughtfully. "But I'm glad we fucked."

He could think of nothing in response, but Nelson thought that his dumbfounded smile probably said all that she needed him to say.

The remaining shift after sex on the job was lovely. Nelson had naught to do but bask in the pleasant glow of a new playmate, of desires sated, of rules broken. And it was in the mood that, two hours later, he saw it. The gnome.

It was on the bottom step.

Nelson paused. He considered the possibilities. The implications. And then he went up to the house. The glances through the window. The pretense of the knock. Jodi, in her slacks and blouse. The throw pillow. That look up at him, from her knees. He watched with anticipation as she unwrapped the object of her desire and took it in her hand. And then she took it into her mouth.

Twice. His cock disappeared into her mouth twice. Then a look came over Jodi's face. At first, quizzical. Then knowing. She popped his dick out of her mouth with an audible wetness and looked up at him, annoyed.

"I can taste... Suzanne?... on your cock," she said tartly.

She knew about Suzanne. Talking, over wine.

"That's not Suzanne."

"Wha-"

"That's someone else on my route. Also married. Maybe ten years younger than you. Really tight. Not at all like you."

Nelson said this simply, honestly. It was not judgment. They were different. Each had their own delights. He looked down at Jodi. Her hand still gripped his hard dick. She still looked up at him.

12