Benefits of the Job Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You had your cock in some other bitch? No shower, nothing, and you let me suck it?"

"Never tasted pussy before?" he said, without thinking.

"Yes. Mine," she retorted.

He just stared down at her, saying nothing, She did not speak either. Time passed. His dick stayed hard. Her hand stayed around it. Then, slowly, she took him in her mouth again.

Nelson reached down and placed his hands on either side of her head, and in that way he fucked Jodi's mouth. She made sounds, noises emanating from deep within her. She sucked him with a vigor and intensity that he had not previously witnessed in her. It was some time before he was ready again, before he released in her mouth, before she tasted his cum along with the juices of some bitch unknown to her.

He thought she would ask him to leave after, but then again they talked over wine. Jodi quietly observed that he gave her less than he ever had before when he came.

"I left the rest in someone else," Nelson told her. He saw her twitch as she took this in.


"I had sex with two of my customers today," he said to Suzanne over dinner that evening.

She was quiet. Just looking at him. He could see the conflict within her. And he could see the arousal winning.

"Where did you finish?"

"First in Ellen's pussy. Then in Jodi's mouth."

And later, Nelson finished in Suzanne's ass.

The gnome appeared three more times that month.

Nelson continued to encounter Ellen, but they did not have sex again. She, too, understood the mental delights of that sexual tension which hung thickly in the air, of unspoken rememberings. Unspoken between Nelson and Ellen, anyway, for as he was soon to discover, Robin's neighbor had confided to her what had transpired.

The door opened just as he was about to put the mail in her box.

"I hear you really... deliver," Robin said to him with a grin, sweet but hinting at more.

Nelson was caught off guard. She took the mail.

"Anything in particular I can do for you?" he asked her, simply striving for customer service.

"Let's see," Robin replied, putting a finger to her lips and looking upward as if in contemplation. "My mailman has a large cock and fucked the woman next door to three orgasms. How could he... be of service to me?"

Nelson found himself in a rare moment of speechlessness.

"Let's go talk about it in my gazebo," she said, and turned, displaying her ass with an exaggerated sway as she strode away through the house. Outside, across the heavily wooded backyard to the gazebo. Fully screened. A futon mattress on the floor. Robin looked over her shoulder again as she stripped off her pants, wriggling her ass and smiling as she did. Nelson loved that ass, and her smile with those plump cheeks. Then she pulled down her panties, pink, and got down on her hands and knees, leaving her top on and wriggling her ass some more. Her curves notwithstanding, Robin was toned. Her ass was smooth. Her asshole was inviting, but Nelson knew he'd never have it. But then, he didn't want it. He wanted the wet slit between her thighs. Nelson pulled down his zipper, loudly. She looked back again, seeing his dick. Robin ran her tongue over her lip as he took it in his hand and positioned himself behind her. Then he penetrated that very wet and very receptive pussy.

They both softly moaned.

"You have a girlfriend," she said as Nelson worked his dick in and out of her. Ellen had obviously told her.

"Yes," he grunted. A pause.

"I haven't fucked someone attached since college. And his girlfriend was obnoxious."

He kept fucking her.

"But you have a big dick, and besides, fucking someone who fucked my neighbor? God, I feel like such a slut. And I mean that in a good way!"

She was thrusting herself back, impaling herself on him as she said this.

"You like my ass, don't you?" Robin said.

"Yes," he replied, distracted by the discourse.

"I knew you did. Know how?"

He didn't say anything.

"Because you have a dick and you like girls. Everyone loves my ass."

Nelson fucked her harder.

"Are you going to fuck her again?" she asked.

"I don't know," he said. But he didn't think so. Another distraction.

By this time Nelson was pounding into Robin. His thighs were loudly slapping against her ass.

"I'm going to go over there," she said, and he could here the difference in her voice. She was getting close.

"I'm going to go next door with my pussy full of your cum and tell her all about it," she went on, and then put her head down and started to quiver and writhe and cried out. Loudly. He wondered who would hear as he pounded into her. Ellen?

She came. Violently. She moaned his name and demanded that he fuck her harder, urged him to cum in her.

Nelson fucked her harder. Then he came in her.

Ten minutes passed. They were laying on their backs, side by side.

"How often do you cheat on her?"

"I don't," he replied. "I tell her everything."

Robin looked at him.

"Really?"

"Everything," he nodded.

"She doesn't know that," Robin said with a nod next door, more of a question than a statement.

"No."

Minutes passed.

"Don't tell her."

"I won't."

That night, Nelson told Suzanne about it. He told her about it with his dick in her ass.


Ellen was subsequently frosty to him. In time, she thawed. He fucked Robin again a month later. While he fucked her, he told her about buttfucking Suzanne while telling her about it.

Robin's orgasm was violent.

He would fuck her four more times. It was always the same.

12