Bengali Tigress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed my finish, as her insides clung to my shaft, deep within her. But still, I had to savor this moment. While her dark hair tried to smother me, I reveled in the dissolving passion in her face, her lunging for air, and then I listened to those sweet, last whimpers from her call out to her departing ecstasy. I had never had a more satisfying moment in my life.

I was close to my own end, when her long sigh came and she sank onto my chest. Gasps were exhaled into my neck as shudders played their tune with her body. Unable to hold back any longer to observe Baghini's pleasures, I started thrusting into her still clenching heat. A few moments later, I felt that familiar tingling spread into my thighs, and I thrust once, twice, another time, and then the last, where I pushed the tip of my dick as deep as possible into her and held it there. "Baghini, I whispered in my enthralling anguish, as I felt the demanding need to release within her answered by every pulse of my cock.

- - - - - - -

We were silent for so long, simply listening to the other breathe. Limp body pressed upon limp body, with no ambition or strength to move. The ultimate peace following the ultimate pleasure.

"Nick?" I heard, and I sensed the smile in that word. My hand came up and my fingertips made random patterns in the sweat on her back.

"Baghini?"

It is a wonderful sensation to have a woman chuckle when on top of you. When it was this woman, now, and nearly naked, it was heaven. I had shrunk enough that her body finally ejected me, and so she slid off of me, forming a fleshy puddle of a woman along my side, with my arm around her.

"Next time, let's take all of our clothes off, Tigress."

She almost laughed, but her exhaustion had left her with too little energy.

I knew the endorphins were yet flying through my blood, but that thought still couldn't shake me from the realization that there was just something so right, so correct about this moment, with this lovely puddle cradled in my embrace. I reached down with my free arm and brought the trapped waistband of my underwear back up, and then settled in.

It seemed I wasn't the only one enjoying this moment, for her next tired, and even softer, words were, "This is usually when Tigress has had her fill and leaves her prey, with no regret. But you are no longer prey. I came here just for desire, but found comfort here, as well. May I stay the night with Bagha? Like this?"

"I would be so very disappointed if you didn't!" I said as I started drifting my fingers down her body and then back up again.

"Can we take a shower before we sleep?" She wiggled slightly as my fingers drew across her ribs, while she waited for my answer.

"I think I heard that tigers like water," I chuckled.

"Oh yes, very much," she chuckled back and snuggled closer.

She let one hand drop to my thigh and then started stroking it.

"Let me know when Baghini is ready to be bathed, okay?"

"To be bathed?" she hummed into my chest, "I like the sound of that. I suppose we should do that now, as you have made a mess in my panties.

It certainly took extra effort to put my relaxed body into motion. Sliding off of the bed, I offered her a hand to help her up. She took my hand but just smirked at me and offered no effort of her own. I started to pull on her, moving her a bit, and she chuckled mischievously.

So, I grabbed her foot, too, and dragged her body across the bed cover, to the accompaniment of squeals and giggles. "This, the sultry tigress from early this night, now delightfully childlike." She yielded as her body teetered on the edge of the mattress, then swiveled and stood. Wrapping her arms around my chest, she put her cheek on my chest as well.

"I needed this. Thank you," she said.

"And you need a shower, beautiful."

She pulled back. "Yes, I do smell. Come with me." Taking my hand, she towed me to the spacious bathroom.

When she stopped, I closed up the space between us, and put my head on her shoulder, and said, "Now to do what I didn't get to do, earlier."

I leaned back and unhooked her bra. She slid it down her arms and set it aside. Still behind her, I let her wait a moment. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other. I ran a finger down her spine. She shivered. I kissed her shoulder, and she tilted her head to rest against mine.

Then I slid my hands around her ribs, under her arms, and then brought my hands up over her breasts, and let them flow into my cupped fingers. Her sigh of satisfaction was rich and even echoed slightly in the tiled room. I kept my hands there as I kissed her neck and then her ear.

"You're a bad man, Mr. Tanner. Thank you! But, now we should get in that shower." She pulled away from me and turned. "But I will have my turn before we do that." She came back to me, squatted, and hooked her fingers into the waistband of my underwear. "Now...to see what felt so good inside of me a short time ago." She drew my shorts down, and I enjoyed how her look lingered on my manhood.

She wrapped her hand around my softened shaft, and pulled me into the shower, with both of us stepping around the glass wall and then to one side. "Let me wash this for you." She turned and twisted on the shower with her free hand. While we waited for the water to heat, I toyed with the ends of her long, almost charcoal-colored hair

Letting go of me, she pointed at the water spray and said, "In." I stepped into the tepid water, and then she did.

"Hotter?" I asked, and she nodded. A couple of adjustments later, we had it set to our joint liking. Baghini had been soaping up my back, while I made those adjustments. Then she used the soap on herself to first soap her wet panties, before removing them. That was my first full view of her shaved mons and I enjoyed watching her wash my contribution off, and out, of her.

She soaped her panties up and then rinsed them off, after I stepped aside to let her have more spray. Then she stepped around the glass and draped her panties over a towel rack. I grinned at how her red panties contrasted with the hotel's cream-colored towels. While I grinned, she wetted her hair. Then she handed me the soap, and turned her back to me, as the hot water hit her chest.

I soaped her all over, except for her face, enjoying the way this woman's breasts slipped under my soapy hands. My work seemed quite enjoyable to her, too. She then turned, took the soap from me, and started in soaping my manhood. Her smirk curled way up, as I grew in her hands. Not trying to really start anything, she changed to soap my body, except for my face and the back she had already done.

After examining her handy work, she stepped against me and slithered around as she hugged me. I reached around her, hugged her back, and gave her a leisurely kiss. Then we rinsed off and started drying off, her with her hair wrapped into a towel. She finished her body, and went to the wall-mounted blow dryer and started in drying her hair, in the nude. When I finished drying, I brushed my teeth. She briefly smiled, as she kept drying. Done with my teeth, and with all that lovely skin next to me, I decided to explore.

I kneeled down behind her and started kissing her thighs. I kept working upward, smooching across her pert ass. I think I heard a giggle or two over the sounds of the hairdryer. I could only kiss her lower back, as she was tossing her hair around as she dried it.

Changing things up, I got on my knees, brought my arms around, and started stroking the front of her legs. I peeked around and looked in the mirror. She was grinning constantly. When I brushed over her vulva, she buckled slightly as she laughed. Then I got a blast of hairdryer on the side of my face.

She put the hairdryer away and turned around. "Can we continue this tomorrow?"

I nodded but kissed the navel that was right in front of my face. Then I kissed down. Hands on my cheeks stopped me, and I looked up. She looked at me and chuckled, "Bagha, it is after midnight! Can you save this excellent idea for the morning? Bedtime, please?"

I smiled and left to turn down the bed, also turning the A/C down another two degrees for the night. She turned off the main room lights, as I switched on one of the bed lamps. I let her get in first and arrange the pillows to her preference. Then I slid in next to her and moved my arm under her neck.

She nestled against me, with her head on my chest, her breasts pressed against my lower ribs, and her hip partway over my leg, as her knee pushed between my legs. I gave her forehead a kiss and then lightly stroked her back with the hand that I already had behind her. I swept a few hairs from her face and watched as her eyes smiled up at me, and then closed.

I was so happy just lying there, gently brushing her cheek, chin, and ear, as her slow breaths came and went. My thoughts started to wander as I quietly withdrew my hand, "Why is it so hard to find moments like this with women, where there is no awkwardness, no 'you first,' clumsiness? To just be in sync like this with someone else's pleasure, comfort, and humor?"

It wasn't long before I heard the soft sounds of her sleeping, so I turned out the light. Somewhere in my long thoughts about the satisfaction of her with me, I fell asleep, too.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=

I have often thought I should hear that MS software chime when I wake up, and my senses boot up for that first time. Having shifting warm skin against you is a great way to reenter the world. This lovely skin yawned, "Suprabhata."

"Is that a greeting or a request for coffee?" I said, as I captured one of her breasts.

"It means 'good morning' Bagha," she chuckled. "Did you sleep well?"

"Like a log."

"A log? Like a tree, wood?"

"Just a saying in English," I said, "It means you slept... I suppose solidly, or without moving." Then I added, "Excuse me, bathroom"

As I slid out of bed, Baghini chuckled, "Kukurera mata. Like a log. I shall have to remember that. English has many strange idioms."

I stopped at the corner, and smiled, "Now I have to 'drain the snake'."

"No! Really? That is one, too?" she chuckled.

"Yup!" I disappeared into the bathroom.

When I came back out, she was waiting. "Now, me."

I climbed back in bed, pulled the sheets over me, and waited. When she came back, she flipped the sheets back, crawled halfway over me, and then sprawled on top me.

She lay crosswise to me, stomach to stomach, grinning. "Do you have anywhere you need to be today? Any faith to observe? I do not."

"I do have something I need to today," I wheezed, from my compressed stomach.

"Oh," she said and moved to sit beside me.

"I need to worship my Baghini, all day."

Her smile grew but then faded again. "Being with you, Nick, is so special to me." Her finger pushed one of my blonde waves farther from my eye. "But, you must understand that Baghini belongs to no man. She is a creature that mysteriously appears, and later disappears back into the jungle."

This sudden seriousness sent my mind into overdrive. "When I said 'my', I was being playful... affectionate, you know. I don't want you to think... ever think, that I would treat you like a possession!"

"No, I do not believe you would. And it is not that," she said, her eyes scanning my face. "Baghini is a creature I let out to play, only occasionally. When I think it is safe enough, I let her hunt."

I scooted up to a sitting position and bumped her shoulder. "Are you married?"

"NO!" she said, in a voice finally loud enough that I could call it normal for most other people. "There is no one like that for me!"

The relief of that answer at least allowed me to enjoy my view of the beautiful, naked woman next to me. "Then... can I have today with Baghini, or whoever you want to be?"

"Yes, today. But, not this evening or tonight." She almost sounded apologetic.

"Then, is there someplace you'd like to go today? A restaurant, a..."

"No... no! May we please stay here? Room service would be quite suitable."

"Of course." I put my arm around her shoulders, and said, "I suppose we can find something to do with our day."

She grinned.

I waited. Finally, I asked, "What?"

"Then I ask," she whispered, "I want more... please?"

I put my hand around her breast, leaving her areola cradled between my thumb and index finger. I softly squeezed, first one way, and then another, and watched as I pushed her dark areola into different shapes.

She chuckled, "Is this supposed to arouse Baghini?"

"No," I said, "To amuse Bagha."

"You are niriha! [silly!]"

"This is so wonderful with her. How can it be that I find my perfect woman, and yet I don't know if today is our last day?"

= = = = = = =

We ordered breakfast and spent the wait time curled together, stroking each other, and talking of our childhoods. She told me of the joy of her family and younger, spoiled sister in Dhaka, Bangladesh, the beauty of the local park she played in with them, friends she once had, and even the sorrow of once visiting the devastation of one of the major flood-damaged areas. All of it never went past the age of 14.

I told her of my growing up in Mountain View, California, USA, with my loving mother, caring-but-always-working father, brat younger brother, and quiet younger sister. I told her of the colorful salt production on the south end of San Francisco Bay, the forested foothills, and the beautiful coastline just beyond, my friends, and our family cats.

After breakfast, I put the trays outside, along with the Do Not Disturb sign, and then we continued our exploration of each other, one finger or one tongue at a time. That was interspersed with various massages of necks, thighs, backs, shoulders, and finally the erogenous areas. Gently and slowly, we imploded into lust. Individual orgasms blossomed in response to the other's attention. Once again, we had spontaneous ignition, and our fevered souls met in an urgent round of doggy-style sex.

Exhaustion led to lunch, led to a nap, which led to a woody, which was put to good use in a languid session of missionary sex. That led to perfectly timed, simultaneous orgasms after lengthy pronouncements of their impending arrivals.

The resultant late afternoon exhaustion led to me, once again, having my now favorite puddle at my side. Every time she ended up there, it seemed even better than the last time. My soul told me she belonged there. Still, the evening could not be held back, and she sadly informed me that she needed to shower, dress, and get back to her life.

So, I helped her shower, helped her dry her hair as I had before, and got a blast from the hairdryer on my face, as I had before. That play helped me avoid the deepening sensation that I may never see her again. She dressed, restored her makeup, and then walked over to me. Her eyes were a bit damp as she looked at me.

"Let me get dressed, and I'll walk you out," I offered.

"No... I shouldn't be seen with you. I took that risk last night. But, now it is unnecessary.

"I'm here until Friday," I said.

"I doubt Baghini can play this week."

"I will probably be back in two more weeks after that," I said, hoping not to sound desperately anxious.

"Give me your phone."

I went and got my suit jacket off of the floor, where it been for my nearly full day of erotic adventures, pulled my phone out, and handed it to her.

"iPhone. Good." She tapped and then handed it back. "Now, here is a number. Short texts only - No photos, no calls. You tell me when, and maybe I can be Baghini."

I clutched the phone, wishing it was her heart I held. "Can you tell me your real name. And why can't you just be Baghini when you want to?"

"I see the look in your eyes, Nicholas Tanner. If you knew my real name, you'd pursue me, would you not?"

"I suppose... yeah, I would," I sighed.

She put a hand to my cheek. "And my heart would be joyous if you did. I want to see you again... and even again after that. But, I do not know when it would be safe to do that right now."

"Because?"

She turned and walked towards the window, and pressed the control to open the curtains. "Because, I grew up in a Muslim family with many, many traditions. Even though my family is relatively liberal, their world has not changed enough to accept a daughter that sleeps with men for the pleasure of it. I left most of them and that faith over twelve years ago. Still, I do not wish to disgrace them by openly living my life as I please. Can you understand that... at least a little?"

Moving close behind her, I said, "I... think so. As I said, I don't want to hurt you or possess you. But, you have been the lover I have fantasized about, and I find myself very attracted to the woman behind that name, too. I just want to share my time with you, to bring you pleasure, even if we have to just stay in a hotel room."

"I...I must go now," she said, and turned and give me a quick kiss, "To hope."

When she closed that door, I wasn't sure my life hadn't just left with her.

Later I got dressed, went down to the bar, and had dinner. I kept looking to the barstool she had sat in, almost able to imagine her there again. Yet, I had the Manjur project in the morning, and I hadn't put any thought into the complexities of it, until now.

I did my best to enjoy my Asian fusion meal, and focus on Manjur International, but thoughts of her voice, her skin, her gasps, crept in from every direction.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Arriving at Manjur International's Singapore office just ahead of the 9 a.m. appointment, I met my contact, Mr. Koh. We started reviewing the available space in the computer center for my company's cooling system. We were at it until lunchtime. After lunch, we resumed preliminary checks of locations for electrical hookups and locations for the thermal sensors that would control the systems. Later, we would need to review the probable sequence for changing out the old system to our system.

I had my head down, looking under a computer rack for possible duct paths, when I heard Mr. Koh across the room, "Mr. Manjur! Sir! What an honor."

I quickly stood up and dusted my hand off on one of the rags we were using. As Mr. Manjur came around the corner, I put my hand over my heart and quickly bowed my head. Then I put my hand out to shake his.

"What a surprise, Mr. Manjur. When we met with you in Dhaka, you didn't mention you'd be in Singapore, now."

"Hello, Mr. Tanner. It is very good to see you again. And, no, I was not planning on being here when we last met."

Mr. Koh shuffled into Mr. Manjur's peripheral vision, and asked, "How can we serve you, today, Mr. Manjur, sir?"

Mr. Manjur responded, "I wanted to look in on your progress. Mr. Tanner, you expressed some concerns that the double-redundant system would not fit in the existing system's space?"

"I believe it will work, sir," I said. "There appears to just enough space for the flow units and the control systems. Existing wiring and thermal exhaust ducting seem to be adequate."

Mr. Koh jumped in, "Yes, sir. Everything looks perfect and I should be able to manage the installation in a very short time, once the equipment arrives. There will be nothing to worry about, sir!"

"Thank you, Mr. Koh, I'm sure you will do an admirable job with it," Mr. Manjur, said. "Now, if you would excuse us, I would like to talk to Mr. Tanner."

"Of course, sir," Mr. Koh said, before he backed out through the door.

Mr. Manjur turned to me and just looked. I waited, unsure what this silence was about. I quickly examined him to see if there was something I should notice. Nothing I could see. He appeared just as he had in Dhaka; impeccably dressed, standing about my height, slim, and with intense eyes.