Bengali Tigress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned and started a slow walk away, along the tall, blinking computer bank.

"Mr. Tanner...Tell me. Should I have bought the double redundant system, or would the single backup system have been adequate?"

Startled, I said, "Uh... I think you should contact Mr. Hayward if you have any concerns about your purchase."

Mr. Manjur pivoted, eyes fixed on me. "Martin Hayward is a fool. I bought this system because I believed you, Mr. Tanner. Now, you have shown the proper deference to your company's hierarchy by deferring my question to Hayward. I respect that. But, I want your truthful opinion."

The knots inside me stayed strong but got no worse. I swallowed first, then said, "In my opinion... It is hard to say. Extra redundancy can always prove useful, in the unlikely case the primary and first backup should be inoperative. But much of that reliability depends specifically on routine maintenance by your staff."

"So your systems never fail?" he asked.

"We have only had two failures of a primary cooling system, to my knowledge, and both were caused by service being delayed beyond our specified intervals." Then I took a deeper breath, "If you have confidence in your department to maintain everything properly, then I would expect no issues."

"And I should believe you on this?" Mr. Manjur said, not blinking.

"If the truth is what you want, then yes." "Shit, did I really say that to him!"

He smiled. I breathed.

"Then, Mr. Tanner, what do you think of my department head, Mr. Koh... remember, honesty?"

"Ok, honestly...I think he is dedicated, reasonably knowledgeable, and hard-working. But, not very imaginative, and runs to double-check the manual every time he does something."

"Honesty! How refreshing," Mr. Manjur said, "Not like that sniveling Mr. Koh." Mr. Manjur glanced at his gold watch.

"Unfortunately, I have another important meeting in a few minutes. Can you have dinner with me, and another of my directors, at 6:30 at the Golden Sunset in the Stratton Hotel? I would like to discuss a position in my companies, as I am very impressed with you. I have to fly out after dinner, so I need to combine your meeting and my director's over dinner."

Feeling like I should be wobbling on my feet, my voice almost croaked, "Certainly, sir. I'd be delighted. 6:30 will be fine. Thank you, very much."

"I look forward to it, Mr. Tanner. Dress casually," he said, and left.

I stood there, stunned, until Mr. Koh came back in, and asked, "Did everything go alright?"

"Yes," I said, struggling for further words.

"Is he happy with your new system?" he asked.

"Yes," I said, again, then added, "We just need to clean up our tools, and then we should be done."

"Certainly, Mr. Tanner."

= = = = = = =

After having returned to the hotel, and changing to casual clothes, more suitable to the humidity, I arrived at the Golden Sunset at 6:20 p.m. Mr. Manjur was already there, so I was taken to his table. I greeted him as I had earlier today, and sat opposite him.

Mr. Manjur spoke first, "Since my director is not here yet, I would like to get right to the point. I have had you looked into and I think you are an honest and talented individual, who is underutilized and undervalued by your current employer. I would like to offer you the position of Manager of Computer Services for Manjur International."

"I'm astonished, and honored, by your offer, Mr. Manjur."

He raised his palm off the table and wagged his hand. "You are deserving. I want you to control all seven of our centers in Asia, make sure the equipment is sufficiently capable, as well as properly installed and maintained. And, I would value any ideas you have for improvements."

"This is rather sudden, I said, "and I'm finding myself bewildered by all the considerations."

"Quite understandable, Mr. Tanner. Please take your time to consider my offer. Logistically, I would need you to relocate to either Dhaka, Hyderabad, India, or here in Singapore. Let's make your salary a simple number; one-quarter of a million US dollars, per year. We offer 3-weeks vacation, full benefits, travel on corporate aircraft, relocation costs, and appropriate club memberships. Plus we... excuse me, my director is here. May I introduce you to Sanchari Begum Manjur.

Baghini smiled politely, and gestured with flared eyes, as well as her hand, for me to take my stunned face and sit, now! She sat between us.

Before he could introduce me, I choked, "Manjur?" and hoped I wasn't blushing. I was.

"My dear," he said, "May I introduce Mr. Nicholas Tanner of Coolenetics Engineering, and, hopefully, soon part of Manjur International. And, it seems he is taken by your beauty, as his blush would seem to indicate."

I felt her foot suddenly find mine, and press down, firmly.

Chuckling, he added, "And, yes, Mr. Tanner she is a Manjur. In fact, my eldest daughter, and director of my charitable foundation."

My mind screamed, "Oh shit! I just spent a day fucking Manjur's daughter. I'm dead, just Dead!"

Yet, I kept my tongue under control, and extended my hand, and said, "Very pleased to meet you, Ms. Manjur. Do you live in Singapore?"

Her foot pressed harder for a moment as she shook my hand politely.

"Yes, I do, Mr. Tanner. And, congratulations if you choose to join my father's business."

"Yes, my dear. I have offered him the position of managing the maintenance and operation of all of our computer centers. I have requested that he relocate to either Dhaka, Hyderabad, or here."

"Well, Mr. Tanner," she said, and her foot pressed hard on mine, "we may run into each other in the course of business."

"It would be a pleasure to work with you, Ms. Manjur, I'm sure."

She nearly crushed my foot.

Mr. Manjur laughed, "Be careful what you ask for Mr. Tanner, as my daughter is very stubborn and opinionated. So much so that I have not been able to find her an acceptable husband in thirteen years of trying.

I winced as my foot was again compressed, while I saw a glare on Bagh... Sanchari's face that looked downright vicious, as she faced her father.

Her quiet voice had a real edge, as she said, "My father is just joking Mr. Tanner. He knows quite well that I will choose my own husband, when I am ready."

"Sanchari, dear," Mr. Manjur tried to coach, "Let us not bore Mr. Tanner with such family matters."

"Of course, father," she smiled. I'd only known her less than 48 hours, and I could see how fake that smile was.

"Sanchari, Mr. Tanner, we should order our food as I have to make my flight."

= = = = = = =

The evening was polite and cordial, and I tried to direct my conversation to Mr. Manjur. I only got my foot squeezed a few times through the meal. Finally, Mr. Manjur said he needed to leave for the airport. He said the meal was all paid for, and... he asked me if I would see that his daughter got home safely.

My foot got crushed, again.

"I can get home quite safely, baba [daddy]. You know it is only a few blocks from here. I'm sure Mr. Tanner has better things to do than protect my honor."

"I have good instincts, little one, and I am sure you can trust Mr. Tanner."

Torn with which way to go with this, I said, "I have no plans, Mr. Manjur. If it would be a comfort to you, I will gladly escort Ms. Manjur home."

"Thank you, it would. I hope you will join my companies. And, I will see you again, soon, Phula [flower]." With that, he left. Her foot released mine. I glanced at Baghini, and she glanced at me.

In a loud whisper, she said, "Don't! He may have people watching me. No... NO... do not laugh! They will know for sure."

We both had a very hard time containing the laughter of our stress relief, but we managed. After a moment, and ready to leave, I stood and offered her my hand.

"No," she whispered, "You should not touch me!" as she stood. We walked out, side by side.

"That is a very beautiful dress. Is it a traditional style, Sanchari?"

"Yes, you know my name now. And thank you for the compliment. The dress is a modern variation on the well-known Sari."

"And what does Sanchari mean?"

"A traveler in motion."

"I wonder if your parents had any idea how appropriate that name would seem?"

"I doubt it," she chuckled.

I looked around and saw no one close to us, so I said, "And this is the man... of your family, that you do not want to disgrace? Right?"

"Yes," she said as we walked slowly.

"Does he know about Baghini"

"No! Father would totally disown me, as well as fire me, if he knew I slept around! He has his people check on me from time to time, especially when he is in town. That is why I have to be careful!"

"Jeez, Sanchari. What am I supposed to do? I have a huge contract to fulfill with your dad. And he offers me a fantastic sounding job. I assume that if he finds out you and I are having great sex, then we're both up... a bad creek."

"Yes. Father would be absolutely infuriated. I would fear for all of our jobs if he knew... and... you thought it was great sex?"

I stopped and turned to reach for her.

"Don't touch me! Remember?"

I put my hands in my pockets. "Absolutely the best sex ever!"

We started walking again. "I thought so, too, Nick. It was wonderful, really." Then she slowed. "This is my place."

I frowned, "Then I guess I will see you... when I see you... I guess."

"Oh, Nick. I want you so much, right now!"

"I want you, all of the time!"

"Nick! I'll go in, and you walk around the block! Then come in and tell security "Baghini". My condo is number 2514. We'll only have long enough time to pretend we're having coffee. Alright?"

"You sure?"

"Not 100 percent, but I want you so much. I'll be in the bedroom, waiting. Now, go!"

I did as she instructed, walking around the block, as my eager erection fought for space in my pants. Easily getting past security, I found the door to #2514 unlocked. I stepped in, shut the door, and announced, "Baghini."

"Here," came her voice from down the hallway of her beautifully decorated condo. It was the loudest volume I had ever heard from her. When I walked in, she was on the bed, gloriously naked. "Hurry up!"

I tossed off my clothes, with my erection eagerly springing out in greeting. She spread her legs. I lunged toward her, and I think I was inside her before the bed even settled from my landing.

"God, her pussy is so warm!"

"Don't be gentle," she moaned, as she pushed her hips at me.

"I can't believe how good she feels, and how much I need to be in her!"

We were desperate, our bodies colliding out of sync, as we both thrust with urgency. She gave up her thrusts and pulled her knees back. I took that opportunity to slam myself into her, again and again, with a desire born of wanting to penetrate her soul, more than attain my orgasm.

In maybe five or six minutes, the moans had subsided and we lay next to each other, breathing deeply. "I wish so much that I could sleep in your arms tonight," she said.

"So do I. But you can't. I do understand," I said, dejectedly, as I rolled off the bed and picked up my clothes, and started putting them on. She jumped off the bed, dug in her purse, and handed me her business card.

"Don't leave anything too personal in a message, as my assistant often sees them."

"Got it," I said, as I finished getting dressed. She grabbed me in a passionate kiss, followed by, "Let's hope it's not long before we can be together again... if we can. I'll miss you!"

I looked at those dark almond eyes and shook my head. "I... just need you. That's all I can say... I need you." I saw a smile bloom as I turned and left. Looking back again was too hard. I went all the way back to my hotel without looking back.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=

The week passed in a maze of planning and meetings, punctuated by lonely nights. It appeared we were all set for the installation in two weeks, assuming everything cleared Customs in Singapore as predicted.

I had resisted contacting Baghini on Tuesday partly out of fear of discovery, and partly because it simply pained me so much to see that simple "Miss U" in her text. Then she texted me that she had to leave for business Wednesday in Hong Kong for several days. I was left unable to even imagine her being in her own bed at night.

While I was flying back to San Francisco on Friday, I looked out at the shimmering ocean and the soft clouds. I wanted my mind to think of home, friends, even my job.

But at every chance, it veered back to Singapore, to the velvety softness of her voice. And to that playful grin, surrounded in red lip gloss, so close to my face that I couldn't even focus on it. To brushing her hair aside to expose those dark almond eyes and the makeup she used to make her eyes look even more tapered. And to the silky skin of that blissful puddle that'd snuggled next to me. I had to put the airline's inflight magazine on my lap to hide my erection from the businesswoman in the aisle seat.

It was going to be a long two weeks before I'd be with her again... if I could see her again.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=

In those two weeks, I had decided to throw my life to the wind. I told Mr. Manjur's assistant that I was interested in the job, but that I wanted to finish the installation for Coolenetics first. I requested assistance in planning my relocation to Singapore, hoping to find some place in the district close to Baghini, though I certainly did not tell his assistant that.

Baghini and I had texted on her secret number, but only the briefest, "Miss U's, Want U's, Need U's". How I longed to hear her voice say those words, not just read them in some little white box on my phone's screen.

Now, I was flying back to Singapore for Coolenetics, Manjur Int'l, and to see it as my future home. But most of all, I needed to see my Baghini. I had left a message at Sanchari's business number of when I was arriving.

I landed on Sunday morning and was surprised to see a man with a tablet computer that said, "Nicholas Tanner" when I left Customs. The Manjur Int'l car took me to the same hotel since Coolenetics had booked me in the same place as before. I had hoped to find Baghini in the car or in the hotel, but it was not to be.

I texted her secret number, "Bagha is here!"

The reply was quick, "I know. Your room? One hour?"

I clicked off my instant reply, "Less? Nearly lunch. Eaten?"

"Yes. Order just 4 you."

So, I ordered my meal and then ate while pacing the floor. Just short of an hour, around 12:30, I heard the knock and whipped the door open. The sudden movement of the door rustled the delicate black fabric she was hiding in. She hurried in, and I closed the door. She smiled, slightly anxiously, as she slid the black shawl off of her head.

I was so torn. Part of me wanted to be moving inside her at this very moment and hearing her pleading moans. The other part just wanted to devour the sight of her naked body, yet barely daring to touch the beautiful shell of the soul I craved.

"Is there a problem, Bagha?"

I brought my eyes back up to meet hers. My eyes started to well up.

"What is wrong, Nick!" she softly pleaded, moving right up against me.

"Sanchari... I... just didn't know how much I missed you until this moment."

She hugged me. "I have missed you even more than I expected, too."

My hands hovered near her neck. "So, where do I start to get you out of this dress?"

She chuckled, "I'll do it." She reached by her shoulder, undid something, and then started unwinding the dress off of her. After a couple of revolutions, she only had her bra and panties left, since she had stepped out of her shoes, as well. Baghini snuggled up to me, and pushed her hands under my polo shirt, lifting it until I raised my arms and bent over for her to pull it off. I let her take my pants off, after which she pushed me onto the bed and peeled my socks off. Unceremoniously, she pulled off my boxer briefs, undid her bra, and slid off her panties. She scooted past me on the bed, which I had already turned down, and turned on her side, with her head on the pillow.

I turned and just looked at the lovely form of her waiting for me.

Her grin grew, cheeks rounded, and eyes smiled. "Have you forgotten how to do this, in just two weeks?"

I smiled, and moved up the bed, until I lay on my side, facing her. She reached out and brushed my cheek, while watching my eyes. "I miss this as much as the sex."

I did too, and we spent nearly an hour just touching and talking about the last two weeks. My finger circle around her waiting breast as I told her more about my interest in her father's job offer. Her fingers slid up my thigh and over my hip as she said how excited she was that I would be close. One of her fingers traveled aimlessly over my stomach as she verbally pondered how we could be discreet over a longer period of time.

I kissed the end of her nose, before I told her I was hoping to find a place close to hers. She combed her fingers through my hair, in that way I enjoyed so much, as she talked of how much she would enjoy having me nearby.

I drew random patterns with my finger on her mons as I explained how I wanted to finish the installation job, before leaving Coolenetics. She squirmed gently, grinned, and watched my eyes, as she listened.

After an hour, there was a lot more touching than talking. Kisses also reduced the talking. The talking finally became one-sided, with her words unintelligible, when I nuzzled in between her legs, and let my tongue do the talking. She was a good listener. I really delighted at bringing her to point that her passionate babbling was in Bangla, instead of English. Translation wasn't required. And it was such an enjoyable challenge to try to stay in the best position on her pussy, as she writhed and arched.

Later, it was my turn to mumble various mono-syllabic words as she pushed her throat around me. I honored her efforts by nearly passing out. She was that good.

We had a good rest, spooning and laughing about our crazy situation. Her laughter tickled a warm spot in me, which made me desire it that much more.

Finally, I made love to her as slowly as I could. It was the most exquisite, sensual thing that I had ever done with her, and that was saying something. I was slow in and slow out, shifting to enter her at different angles, changing rhythms, nibbling on her nipples, and keeping my eyes on hers most of the time. Afterward, I lay next to her, imagining a life of making love to her like that.

Too soon, we had to behave like we were alive, and got up. After we had ordered and eaten dinner, she had to leave. Being seen going home late was just too much of a risk. Once again, it was just plain hard to say goodbye, not really sure if or when we could just be in each other's arms again.

When she was gone, I once again endured loneliness I had never felt with anyone else. It was more like a piece of me had left.

= = = = = = =

Tuesday appeared to be our lucky day to get together again. Manjur's staff and I broke off the installation work at 3:30 when we hit an electrical snag, and had to have some electricians come in before we could continue. Baghini had a clear schedule for the rest of the day too, so she was able to get to my hotel room at 4:30.

"Only two days since I was with you, and that is too long," she sighed, as her head was pressed against my collarbone.

"As soon as you leave each time, it is too long for me," I answered, with my chin against her hair.

I guided her to the bed, and she stepped out of her shoes. Quietly, she unbuttoned my shirt and slid it off. This time I knew how to unwind her disguise, and happily disrobed her. With a grin, she removed my pants, underwear, and socks.