Ben's Big Mistake

Story Info
“Thank you, Professor!” she whispers. “I’ll do anything!"
3.9k words
4.18
21k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story contains a twist about halfway in. If it's not your kink, just click away. If you keep reading, don't blame me for what you find.

My name's Ben, and I'm about to make a mistake. A big mistake. Perhaps the worst mistake of my life.

What's worse, I know it's a mistake and I'm going to go ahead anyway. I can't stop. It's like that split second before you bite down on your cheek. You know it's about to happen, you know it's going to hurt, but there's nothing you can do to stop it.

But this is worse. This will be more than a sharp moment of excruciating pain and a few days of annoying discomfort. This could be life-changing, marriage-wrecking, career-ending. "Tell me, Dr Llewellyn, why did you leave your previous employment?"

The reason why walks into my office. Gan Jones. She clearly gets her looks from her Thai mother. Straight black hair in a ponytail, pouty lips and boyish figure. Far too much exposed skin for our quiet campus.

My friend Robert once said that when you're horny it becomes impossible to imagine that other people aren't horny as well. You start interpreting everything they do as an expression of their supposed horniness.

He could be right. It's quite possible that Gan's smile is perfectly innocent. That the flush on her cheeks is from the chill in the corridor outside my office. That the nipples on her slight breasts are pressing through her white top for the same reason. But I'm horny, and my cock's telling me, See? She's gagging for it!

When cock and reason collide, it's usually best to listen to reason. But like I mentioned, this is one mistake I can't help myself from making.

"You wanted to see me, Professor?" Gan asks. Her dark eyes are enigmatic. Little minx, my cock growls at her. Feigning innocence.

"Yes Gan. Have a seat." I've cleverly positioned the chair opposite my desk just far enough away that I can see her golden thighs above her knee-high white socks, all the way up until they disappear beneath that pleated blue skirt she likes to wear. What's she wearing underneath? my cock wants to know. See if you can get a look!

Carefully putting her satchel on the floor, she sits, knees together and small hands folded demurely in her lap. I shift my attention up. She doesn't seem to be wearing a bra. In fact, I can just about see the dark shapes of her nipples.

"I need to talk to you about your thesis proposal, Gan." I pick up the sheaf of stapled papers. "Specifically the draft of your first chapter." I glance over at her. She meets my gaze steadily. "The fourth page. And the seventh, eighth and ninth." Now her eyes drop.

"We take plagiarism very seriously, Gan." I let a slight note of menace creep into my voice. Menace, tempered with regret. "Expulsion."

"Oh."

"Oh indeed." I rise, clasping my hands behind my back, and move to stand by the window and look outside. The sun's shining on the lawn. A bird has caught a worm in its beak. "It's a shame, of course. You're very intelligent, very talented. I was looking forward to supervising you. I think you could have gone far, with a little more application."

I turn back to her. She's looking at me, her gaze still telling me nothing. Her legs have parted a little, and I can see further along her skirt.

What does her pussy look like? It's not the first time I've wondered. Robert says that you can tell by looking at the shape of a woman's chin. Robert spends a lot of time thinking about sex. As far as I know, though, he's never blackmailed one of this students to get it.

"I'm sorry, Professor Llewellyn," Gan's saying. Her chin is rather bony. "It's just... I was rushed, because I had to hand in two other papers as well." Her eyes are solemn, her mouth almost round. "Is there any way to avoid this?"

Here we are! "What do you have in mind? You know I have an obligation to report this, and then it will be out of my hands."

"Perhaps you don't report it? Perhaps I haven't handed in my proposal yet? I could rewrite those sections." She rises and comes to stand before me. Her hand is resting on my arm. I can smell her perfume, that scent of jasmine that she likes to wear. "Please?"

I pretend to hesitate. "It seems very important to you." And I peer down at where her nipples are looking back. "Perhaps we can work something out."

Her fingers brush across the back of my hand. My skin tingles at her touch. "Thank you, Professor!" she whispers. "I'll do anything. Look, I'll start by tidying your desk."

And she turns round, so her back is to me, and bends forward to start moving things around.

Anything. Here's my opening. At this point I have to make a decision. Or rather, at this point I can still back out. My decision's already made. But I still have to act on it. I still have to seize this opportunity, take this risk. Make this mistake.

Every part of my body is screaming at me to move, to speak, to do something. My heart's pounding. My mind has given up the struggle, but it's not quite ready to play along just yet. If my body wants this, clearly it will have to leave my mind out.

The bare flesh of Gan's thighs is what sets me in motion. I pull the chair close and sit behind her. My hand brushes her knee just above her sock, then slides up. She turns round with a gasp. "Professor!"

Point of no return. In for a penny, in for a pounding.

I look up at her. "Anything, you said." I glance dismissively at my desk. "I can do that myself."

Her leg is trembling slightly. "You want...?"

"Yes," I breathe, standing up. "I want."

"You'll let me rewrite those sections, in exchange for..." The tremble has reached her voice as she looks up at me standing over her. "In exchange for sex."

"That seems fair." I reach down and squeeze away at the firm thigh in my hand. She hasn't made any effort to move away. Now that I'm committed to this, I'm raging hard in my trousers. My hand makes its way up further to her hard buttock.

She puts her hands on the desk behind her and hops up. Her legs dangle down. "What kind of sex? Sucking, fucking?"

I'm standing between her knees now. "Sucking, fucking, everything. There's no reason why it can't be enjoyable for both of us."

She seems to consider for a moment. "Very well then." Grasping the bottom of her white top, she pulls it off in one go. Her small breasts are naked underneath, as I suspected. The nipples are as I've imagined them: hard bullet points.

This is it! My heart's pounding harder than ever. I've been playing this moment over in my head for weeks. Gan's always been a bit flirty, always showing a bit of skin, always letting her hand touch mine. She doesn't seem to have many friends here.

And today's the perfect day. Everyone else is away on an offsite. The students have all buggered off. And the cleaners don't come round on Tuesdays.

It's just me and Gan, and my cock and her naked body...

My hands are on her sides, sliding up to her small breasts. I take her nipples between thumb and forefinger of each hand. She grunts. "I like your breasts," I tell her reassuringly.

She just looks at me with those dark eyes. "You should take your clothes off too, Professor. We're both supposed to enjoy this, aren't we?"

That takes me a little by surprise. Even though I've been telling myself she's as eager as I am, it still feels strange now to find out that she is. "Very well." I take a step back and undo my tie. My jacket comes off, and I unbutton my shirt and pull it out of my trousers.

For a moment I consider trying to make it sexy, but that's not the mood. Gan's just watching me, her face still unreadable.

Shoes and trousers are off in seconds. I decide to leave my shorts on for now. It always feels awkward to be kneeling down in your naked arse before you actually get to do something with your cock.

"Now you," I tell her.

She kicks off her sandals. Then her hands go round her back and she undoes a button that's holding her skirt together. A wiggle of her hips and it's off, tossed onto the floor. Her socks stay on.

Her skin is light brown all over, apart from those dark nipples. The breasts barely stick out from her chest, even when she leans back and rests on her hands. "Well?" she asks.

In an instant I'm between her legs again, my hands running up and down her back, my lips and tongue exploring those intriguing breasts. She murmurs and rubs one hand through my hair. "Lower."

Well, I meant what I said about us both enjoying this. I've been fantasising about how she tastes, what it would feel like when she bucks her hips against my face, when she comes...

Her panties are nothing sexy. White, cotton, covering the slight curve of her mound. They're the hottest thing I can imagine just now. I take hold of the elastic at her waist and pull it down. She lifts her hips and the material peels away, revealing more brown skin, then the first hint of neatly trimmed black hair.

Robert says... Never mind what Robert says.

I toss the white cotton onto the floor and kneel down before her. Eyes closed, I inhale deeply, breathing in the scent of her body. Then I open them again and stick out my tongue, ready to explore her folds.

Except there aren't any folds. There's a column of meat, semi-engorged, where those folds should be. Where a soft, warm, moist pussy should be.

"A cock!" I breathe. I'm too shocked to move.

"Suck it," she whispers.

I shake my head and begin to rise. But her hands are on my head and I'm off-balance, and she forces me down again. "Suck it!" she commands.

"No!" I tell her. "Never mind all this. You'd better go. You can rewrite your proposal and hand it in later."

My cock is disappointed. Still rock hard though.

"I don't want to go," Gan replies. "Sucking, and fucking, and both of us enjoying it, remember? That's what you promised me."

"I didn't know-- " I try to say, but she interrupts me.

"Suck it!" Leaning close, she whispers into my face, "You wouldn't want anyone to know about this, would you?"

The magnitude of what I'm doing hits be like a kick in the stomach. Life-changing, marriage-wrecking, career-ending? It's very real all of a sudden. It's as if a fog has lifted, like I'm seeing the road ahead clearly and I'm heading straight for a crash.

My heart's pounding in my chest again, but for a whole new reason now. This is unfamiliar territory for me. I've always been a staid kind of man. Respectable. Never cheated on my wife, or any of my girlfriends before her. Never done anything that could be described as kinky.

Never sucked a woman's cock.

But I don't seem to have a choice. Gan is staring at me. Waiting. I force my gaze down from her eyes, across her chest to her cock. It's pointing up now, like mine. Smaller though, slenderer.

"If it helps," she says, lying back on my desk, "you can pretend I just have a very large clitoris."

I close my eyes, mouth open, and lean in. I feel her hand come down and she guides her cock -- her clit, I correct myself -- into my mouth.

My mind is reeling. No matter what I tell myself, I have a cock in my mouth. This wasn't supposed to happen, I was supposed to be eating her pussy now. My mind is screaming at me, asking what I was thinking. It's a little late for second-guessing, though.

My hands are on Gan's thighs, clasping them just below her arse. A boyish arse, I always thought. Well, isn't that ironic? Or perhaps not, I suppose.

I realise my mind is trying to wander away from the situation. As if it's abdicated responsibility. Just take whatever she's going to give you, it seems to be saying.

Gan seems to notice that I'm not paying attention too. Her hands are suddenly on my head, forcing me up and down on her cock. "You can do better, Professor. Just imagine how you'd have wanted me to be doing it to you."

If she'd had a pussy, I'd be giving it all my attention. I'd be running my tongue along her folds, lapping up her cream, sucking on her button. I feel a thrill run through my body just at the thought.

But she's got a cock, and she could ruin me if I don't suck it.

So I suck hard at her shaft. Her head swells in response and she gives a little grunt. I run my tongue around her head, searching for the sensitive spots, noting her reactions when I find them.

One hand is off my head and pinching at her nipple. I'm rock hard again, I realise. Or still. I don't think I went soft at any point. Am I enjoying this? It's not horrible at least. It's really not that different from eating a pussy. Less messy, for a start.

I breathe in deeply through my nose. Gan's perfume fills my nostrils again. The sight of her slim body, so close before me, with her slender fingers pulling at one nipple, then the other, is intoxicating.

One hand still on her arse, I use the other to grasp the base of her cock. She's moaning appreciatively. "Yes, I knew you could do it. A little more application, that's what you needed."

Only her head is in my mouth now. I wrap my lips tightly around it and give a few tugs with my hand. Her hairless scrotum -- Isn't there a sexier word? I wonder -- her scrotum is tight. I feel it against my thumb.

I'm sucking and tugging, and she's lying back on my desk and grunting. She must be close. I let her cock slip from my mouth and tug faster.

But then she's sitting up again, pulling her cock away. "Not just yet," she pants. I did that. I made her pant.

I have to admit I'm disappointed. The idea of making her cum is as arousing as anything I've known, and now she's snatched it away.

She must see the look on my face, because she leans forward and kisses me hard. Her small hand is on my chin. "Sucking... and fucking, remember?" Her gaze is steady. "Don't worry. I'll let you suck me dry in a bit."

Fucking. I feel a tremble in my legs. Is she going to...? It's a scary thought. "Please," I beg. I'm already on my knees, so what the hell. "Just let me suck you. You were enjoying it. Please!"

I reach for her cock again, but she slaps my hand away. "Later. Now take your shorts off."

I don't have a choice. I'm on my feet, getting naked, watching as Gan hops off my desk and reaches for her satchel. She takes out a small bottle and a foil square -- a condom. I realise that the bottle must be lube.

"Please," I begin again, but she silences me with a stern look.

"On the desk," she commands. "Like I was."

This surprises me. I'd supposed she was going to make me bend over, stick her cock in me from behind, bend forward over my back so her hard nipples are pressed up against me... Was I looking forward to it? I ask myself. Certainly the thought of her small breasts against my back is one that sends shivers through me, but this time they go straight to my cock. It's still as hard as ever.

Gan is removing the cap from the lube bottle as I scramble onto the desk. My legs are dangling over the edge. My cock's pointing straight up. She moves my knees aside and steps between them.

"Not a bad cock," she whispers, and for the first time I feel her tiny hand, cool on my blazing shaft. Then she's reaching down, below my cock, below my scrotum -- that awful word again -- and down to my crack. I feel her fingers, firm and cool, exploring down there. Her eyes are locked on mine.

Then she finds my hole. I wince in anticipation, but her fingers just tease me lightly. She's spreading the lube around, but it's doing more than that. I feel nerve endings tingle that I never knew existed. I force myself to relax, and for the first time today she smiles.

I feel her finger probe at my sphincter. Just a gentle push. My body tries to pull away, but I force it to stay still. The pressure increases slightly, and her fingertip enters me. Just the tip. This isn't so bad, I tell myself. In fact it feels good. Exciting. Arousing.

A second finger joins the first at my entrance, and this time I feel myself stretching as it forces its way in. She's fucking me with her fingers! My hands are grasping the sides of the desk like claws, I realise, and I make myself let go.

"That's better," she says. Her tone is soothing. "Just relax. You know you want it."

Do I? I'm intrigued, at the very least. But my cock's agreeing with her. I notice that it's started to drool. A long trail of clear viscous liquid connects my head to my stomach.

Gan hands me the condom wrapper. "Open this," she tells me.

For a moment I wonder why she can't do it herself, then I realise that her fingers are covered with lube. I also realise that I don't want them to stop doing what they're doing. So I quickly tear open the foil and take out the rubber ring.

Gan takes it from me with her free hand. Still with her fingers pressing into my arse, she places the condom over her head and rolls it down. She's done this before. It's a comforting thought.

Then those wonderful fingers slide out of my arse. "Are you ready?" she whispers, taking me by my knees and raising my legs.

"Please." My voice is hoarse. I don't know whether I'm asking her to stop, or to continue.

She shifts her stance slightly. Now her cock is pressed against my entrance. Unlike her fingers it feels warm. I can almost feel the heat radiating from it.

"Are you ready?" she asks again, adding the slightest pressure. I feel myself opening up to her. "Are you gagging for it?"

"Please!" I whisper back.

Her head forces its way inside me. It feels bigger than her fingers, but not much. I stretch, accommodating her. My teeth are clenched. I deliberately relax myself. My jaw, my neck, my shoulders, my arms, my chest and stomach. Her cock slides in a little further.

She pulls out, then re-enters me. She's deeper now, deeper than her fingers went. This is virgin territory. I feel her shaft blazing inside me.

In and out she goes, in and out. There's some pain, but less than I expected. Mostly it feels... strange. Not unpleasant. Sexy, arousing.

I glance at Gan's face. There's a fierce smile on her lips, but a look of concentration in her eyes too. The kind of look you get when you're almost there. Is that for me?

I decide to experiment. Squeeze a little. My reward is a grunt from Gan, and she starts to move faster. I squeeze some more, trying to time it to her thrusts.

A bead of sweat drops from her chin and runs across her chest. I watch it make its way down until it disappears from view. Her hair is plastered to her forehead. Her mouth is open slightly, and the tip of her tongue is poking out. Every thrust brings another grunt from both of us.

Then she's pounding away at me, faster, faster. Her cock is like a flame burning up my spine. I'm staring at her face, waiting for that look, the one that tells me she's about to come. I'm eager for it. I deserve it.

But then she pulls out. Gently, but unexpectedly. I feel an emptiness inside where she used to be, and I hear myself moan in disappointment.

But she's whipping the condom from her cock and tossing it aside. "Suck me!" she hisses. "Now you get to suck me!"

I'm off the desk and on my knees. The floor is hard, but I don't care. I have her cock in my mouth, my hand on her shaft, and I'm tugging and sucking and swirling my tongue. Far above I hear her gasping and grunting.

And then it happens. Her head swells up, I feel her body clench, she gives a strangled moan, and I feel something warm squirt into my mouth, down into my throat. I swallow hungrily, suck again, I'm rewarded by another squirt, and another. Gan's whole body is trembling as I suck, trying to find the last drop.

Then she's pulling out of my reluctant mouth. She pulls me up and kisses me hard. Her tongue is swirling around. Her tiny hand is on my hard shaft. I give a whimper, feeling my release approaching, and then it's her turn to get on her knees.

12