All Comments on 'Bens Diner'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 4 years ago

All's well that ends well!

5

mikie_1_99mikie_1_99about 4 years ago
Nice

It was a good story. Easy read. I enjoyed it.

sparktjsparktjabout 4 years ago

I enjoyed this fine read so much, thank you. Your writing is truly excellent. Just the right amount of dirty too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A jewel in the rough

First and foremost, you absolutely need an editor, especially for teaching you some punctuation skills. The mistakes you're making are taking a lot away from your writing, and sometimes even changing the meaning in ways that you never intended.

Then, while you went to great lengths to build up a new and interesting story line, it all became anticlimactic when you failed to put the same effort and detail into your sex scenes, which left them lacking in passion or excitement.

In short, this read more like a draft than a finished piece of erotica.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 4 years ago
Love, hate and sex

This story has it all, love, hate and sex. It also has compassion when Ted dated and paid special attention to Elaine, even if it was a little rough on her. When Ted was surprised that everyone in town knew that he had fucked Elaine, he should have known it wouldn't be a secret for long in a small community.

It's an entertaining and unusual story the way it starts out with the two of them trading insults and snubs. Thanks

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Perfect

100 percent perfect story, it has it all. So glad I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
R4, you are so darling

Your BWWM works make me smile the most because they hit home but I love your stories. They make me believe true romance is possible.

Thank you

Mistery_MisteryMistery_Misteryabout 4 years ago
Almost perfect

The story is great I really think it is, and I like the amount of detail you first put in with Elaine, so I was a bit disappointed when Charli only had a handful of lines, but other than that you really can tell a great story.

steppinontoessteppinontoesabout 4 years ago
Another response to a jewel in the rough

You, like many others, seem quite capable of critiquing or criticising others on their work when you are unable or incapable of rendering any of your own work for critique. I for one just wish I had the ability to write, let alone the nerve to publish for others to read.

Please keep writing R410a to please yourself and the majority of us who appreciate your talent and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I agree about the editing...

...and I thought it was a very interesting response from the author. Yes, I like your stories, and I've always thought they had relatively few typos, which is why I was looking forward to reading this one. However, the construction and spelling were truly awful in places, which is why I was surprised to read your comment that you had used an editor. I mean, even the TITLE should have an apostrophe in it!

Maybe you should trust your own instincts more, or reread the story after the editor has finished with it (or even get someone else to read it again before publication). As an editor myself I'm disappointed that you had what I would deem a pretty poor experience.

That being said, I still enjoyed the story, and I'm glad that everything worked out for all involved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Story

And I enjoyed it very much. As far as editing problems that others have commented on, I guess I just didn’t notice. I think I was too busy just taking in the content of the story. What’s that old saying about’Forest for the trees’, or somesuch?

42Woodie42Woodieover 3 years ago

The story line was great and has a good pace. I loved the way you developed the people, it made me feel like I was one of them as the story developed. I can see you developing one or 2 more chapters to this story.

Thanks!!!!!!

42Woodie

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

Yep, another stellar effort! 5 stars

jntiquesjntiquesover 3 years ago

Dear Author, Great story, again. Thank you, jntiques/john P.S. I'm staying on your page until I've read them all!

ShhnickyShhnickyabout 3 years ago

really enjoyed it.

good ole values. what a woman knows and what she wants.

what a bloke wants and realises that it can grow into something like this

good on ya mate.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

Loved every bit of this story. Wonderfully done. Thank you for publishing. 5 stars.

Bigguy731Bigguy731over 2 years ago

Love the story but the guy dresses like deep Appalachia country 30 years ago. A vest and an 80s shirt, come on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's fun mining your stories for giggley little nuggets like this:

"....soft souled black loafers.".

Think I bagged 7 gems from this story. Well done. Keep up the funny work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very good story, Great build up, and prefect positioning of sex. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm hooked as a person could only be after reading almost all of your stories. I still have a few left to read, but I'm sure they'll be just as great. Keep up the good work. I like it where you tell a story as a buildup. Letting the readers get to know the caricatures' first. Then you let the sex just flow in as a natural next step. If you had a 6,7, or 8. on your rating star chart, I"d give you an 8 plus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

TED IS JUST A MANWHORE

blackknight314blackknight314about 2 years ago

Great job, thanks for sharing.

lukeshortlukeshortalmost 2 years ago

Great Story. For a while, it had me wandering what direction it was going. 5✨

Bigguy731Bigguy731over 1 year ago

The guy is country come to town with what he thinks is class

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[19.11.22]

Tres Romantique!

A multiple read story!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking Elaine....whatever rings his bell

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A different twist, but just as great as all of your stories are. 10 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You keep writing these great stories. I can't wait to read some new ones. I've read all of them now. Hope to see some new ones soon. another 10 stars.

J6480J648012 months ago

Good work, Red sounds like my ex but she's never be stateside so there must be something in a twin somewhere, 5*s man

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A nice quick story. Done very well. Thank you. Ten stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Story was good except for the fucking of Elaine part

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Like all of the rest of your stories it was great. A good 15 stars.

afosi2604afosi26046 months ago

Another enjoyable series! 5*

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman5 months ago

Excellent. like the early meetings at the Diner, Basketball game and kissing booth before they got together.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another damn good story!!!

PurplefizzPurplefizz17 days ago

Nicely done, thoroughly enjoyed it! 5⭐️ cheers, Ppfzz

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

story TAGS