Ben's Old Flame

Story Info
Ben loves Leslie, but an old flame creates chaos in Pawnee.
3.4k words
3.85
5.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in all scenes are over the age of 18. All encounters are consensual.

*****

Ben's alarm clock went off with a shriek at seven o'clock sharp. He fumbled in the darkness to turn it off and then reached over for Leslie. He remembered with a chuckle that she had probably already been at the office for hours.

It was cute how proactive she was at her job, and he knew that today she would be especially busy preparing to give a big presentation to the mayor's office. He rolled over and rubbed his face into her pillow. It always carried the fresh scent of her lavender shampoo, and another scent that was distinctly feminine.

He breathed in deeply and felt his cock hardening, and he remembered how eager she'd been last night. Soon the crotch of his striped gray sleeping pants was straining at the seams, and he moaned as he squeezed his rod softly for the first time.

Leslie wasn't the most fit, or traditionally beautiful of the women he'd been with, but she was certainly one of the most energetic. The first time they'd made love was an experience he'd never forget.

As the memory played across his mind, he slipped his cock and balls over the waistband of the pants and gave himself a few slow strokes.

His cockhead was uncut, and swollen to a bright red as he gently pulled his foreskin over it again and again. He had imagined Leslie would be shy the first time they had sex. Instead she showed the same intensity she gave her work at the parks department. She'd started off by practically ripping his clothes off, and had gotten to work on him fast.

They had been making out passionately in his bed, awash in the victory of getting Pawnee chosen as the host city for the Indiana Little League championships. He was naked and working on at least getting her breasts out, when the buxom blonde pushed him into the bed and nibbled her way down his body to his erection. Her hot breath on his neck, then his chest, then his crotch had driven him crazy.

She had spent a few moments just licking the slit on his cockhead, and he moaned as she tasted the bead of precum quivering there. He had tried to push his hips up towards her mouth, but she had quickly leaned back, an impish look on her face, and let him groan in frustration.

He'd been almost past his limit just anticipating her next move, when without warning she slid his entire member into her hot mouth in one quick stroke. His brain almost couldn't handle the pleasure that rocketed through his body from his cock like a bolt of lightning. He cried out, and she had held completely still with her nose buried into his pubic hair, her lips tight around his base, and his cock head smashed against the back of her throat.

He had desperately tried to stop himself from cumming. How embarrassing would it be to be finished already, on the very first feel of her tight, wet mouth? His cock twitched, and started throbbing uncontrollably. He was sweating with the effort of holding back.

It all happened in the space of just a few seconds. Leslie had thought the danger had passed, and he'd be able to take some movement...she was wrong. She gave one soft suck and it was all over.

The orgasm he'd been holding back broke through the dam and rocketed down Leslie's throat. He hadn't had time for a warning, he just let out squirt after hot squirt of jizz inside of her. He hadn't realized how tight his eyes were shut and how powerfully he'd clenched his muscles until his body had started relaxing. It had felt like he'd been cumming for hours.

Luckily, instead of being disappointed with him, Leslie looked pleased. "Your face looked so cute when you were trying to hold back. I'm sorry Ben, I just couldn't help myself!" She'd told him, a few strands of pale blonde hair falling into her face.

He'd sighed and smiled at her. After that, the night had been a blur. She had him cum twice more before morning, once deep inside her pussy, and the next unto her chin as she pumped him between her soft white breasts.

Thinking back to that night had him on the very edge again. Right before he shot off he remembered the look of surprise on her face when he'd jizzed up onto her chin. The motion she'd used pumping him with her rack was too much for him, even after cumming twice. He pulled up his shirt and groaned loudly as he squirted across his flat stomach.

Line after line of sticky white cum crossed his abs as his balls nuzzled up tightly under his cock. "UGH!" He felt the last contractions almost as strongly as his first, and he took a deep breath when it was over. Then he took off his shirt, threw it into the laundry basket by the bed, and went to take a shower.

As the hot water sloughed down his body he couldn't help but feel lucky. He had a great life, and a great girlfriend, and after years of searching for happiness, he knew he was finally headed in the right direction.

The workday is going by pretty fast. He thought with a smile, as he made his way down the main corridor of Pawnee City Hall. Even the gruesome Wamapoke murals didn't seem as unsettling as usual to him today.

He was supposed to be meeting Chris in five minutes, and hoped the city manager wasn't held up with a citizen. Ever since Chris announced his initiative for the government to be more involved with the public, he was almost always stuck chatting with someone or other, even if he already had plans. Chris Traeger was positive almost to a fault, and didn't have the heart to tell people no, even if it meant Ben waiting an extra hour to have lunch with him.

Today, he was surprised to see April filling in at her old position as Chris's assistant and sitting at the desk outside his door.

"Good Morning, April. I'm supposed to be meeting Chris for-" Ben started.

"He's busy." She cut him off and gave him one of those long stares that always kind of creeped him out.

"Um...do you know how long he'll be?" She just continued to stare silently into his soul. "Okay nevermind...just tell him I'll come back later and-"

Ben was cut off again, but this time by the door swinging open and Chris leading a woman out of his office. It was Ben's turn to stare. He froze, gazing at her with his mouth slightly open.

"Goodbye, Mrs. Morrison! It was a pleasure meeting you, and I promise we will get this situation sorted out as quickly as possible!" Chris said as he shook her hand in farewell. He noticed Ben standing outside the door. "Ben! You are the EXACT person I was hoping to run into!"

Chris greeted him with a huge smile and his signature zest for life. "Let's grab lunch! I'm absolutely famished, and there's a new place I want to try-" He finally noticed that Ben wasn't listening. Ben hadn't even looked his way since he'd locked eyes with Mrs. Morrison.

"C-Cindy?" Ben's voice shook. The woman before him was someone he never thought he'd see again. She was tall, in her early thirties, with long dark hair, and a look of equal shock on her face. He hadn't seen her since he was eighteen, back in his hometown of Partridge, Minnesota. Back then he had thought she was the love of his life.

"Benji?" He was surprised to see her eyes fill with tears, as she took a step toward him and embraced him. She held him tightly for a moment, then quickly let go before he was able to hug back.

"I'm sorry. I forgot myself...I just haven't seen you in so long..." She smiled at him, her eyes roving over his face.

"How do you two know each other?" Chris asked, excitement in every feature.

"We...uh...were good friends when we were younger." Ben explained faintly, drinking in the vision before his eyes. It had been over fifteen years, but she looked almost the same as he remembered. Her biggest difference was she'd gained a little more curve in her hips and bosom, but he thought she only looked lovelier for it. She smiled at him, with lips the color of a desert rose.

"Chris, I'm sorry to ask, but do you think I could talk to Ben alone for a few minutes in your office? It's just been so long since I've seen him." She smiled at Chris.

"Of course! There is literally NOTHING that makes me happier than seeing an old friendship rekindle!" Chris answered. "Ben, I'll be right out here with April until you're ready to get lunch. She can help me take my multivitamin!" April looked at Ben with wide, pleading eyes as he closed the door to the office. Cindy didn't waste any time.

"Ben..." she reached up and touched his face with her hand. "I don't know what to say...I don't have a lot of time now" She checked her watch, "but I really want to be able to have a conversation with you about some things that have been weighing on me since..." Her voice trailed away and a small tear slid down her face.

"I just can't believe you're here..." He whispered.

"I can't believe it either." She gave him a small smile. "Can you please meet me for dinner tonight? I don't care where...I just know we need to talk."

"Uh..." He thought about Leslie, not sure how she'd feel about him getting dinner with his ex. But looking into her eyes he knew he couldn't deny her. "Of course. I want to talk, too."

She hugged him again and he felt her soft breasts push against his chest. His face reddened as his body reacted between them. If she noticed, she didn't mention anything. She just gave him her number and rushed out, after making him promise to text her that afternoon.

He covered his crotch with his briefcase willing himself to go down, and left with Chris. Chris prattled on about the healthy choices at the new Vegan place they were going to visit, but Ben had an even harder time paying attention than usual. "Ben, are you feeling alright?" Chris asked when they were finally seated.

He felt his face flush again, as he tried to play it cool. "Yeah, I'm totally good. Totally good is what I am." Ben cringed as he realized how obvious he was being.

"Did Cindy Morrison upset you? You just seem troubled, and you know I'm here to help." Chris's look of concern moved him a little.

Ben swallowed. "No, she didn't do anything to upset me. Back when I knew her she was Cindy Eckhart...I-I just couldn't believe she was here. I haven't seen her, or even really thought about her in years." He played absentmindedly with his fork.

"Was she, perhaps, more than a friend?" Chris asked.

"W-Why would you think that?"

"Well, judging by the level of discomfort you're experiencing talking about her, I thought it possible that she was someone significantly influential in your life."

Ben cleared his throat and took a leap of faith. "You're right, Chris...I was in love with her. Deeply in love..." The words caught in his throat. "When we met it felt like we were soulmates. She helped me win my seat as mayor...but right after I took office she moved away." He set his fork down harder than he'd meant to.

"Do you think you might still be in love with her?" Chris asked quietly.

"No." He sighed. "No, that would be crazy. It's been years, and I have Leslie...I'd be insane to do anything to screw that up." His face still felt hot, and he knew he sounded more sure than he felt. "I'm meeting her for dinner to get closure, and then she'll leave and everything will go back to normal."

"Are you planning on telling Leslie about all of this?"

"I-Chris, I know it sounds bad, but for now I'm going to keep it a secret. I don't like to hide things from her, but this is already difficult for me. I mean, you know how she is, she'll try to interfere, and I think it would be better for me to figure this out on my own."

"Okay Ben. I promise I won't tell anyone. But I really think you should tell Leslie soon, you wouldn't want her to find out from someone else-"

"I know Chris...I just need a day to try to figure this whole thing out." He ran his hands over his face and added, "But, thank you. You've always been a true friend to me."

After that they ate, chatted about work stuff, and headed back to the office. Ben could tell Chris was disappointed that he wasn't sharing this with his girlfriend, but he just couldn't bring himself to talk about this to her. His feelings were so complicated, and their backstory was so full of mistakes that it would be too painful to share everything with Leslie. He'd talk to Cindy, tell her the things he'd had on his chest, get closure, and head back home alone.

He texted Cindy when he was back in his office, and he suggested that he pick her up at eight to have dinner at JJ's. She agreed and ended her text with a smiley face.

While he sat in his office, he thought back to their first date. They'd been Seniors in highschool and both had gone to Reggie Winkler's 19th Birthday party at the skating rink.

He didn't know her very well, but when saw her across the rink he couldn't believe how beautiful she looked. She skated gracefully with her friends, wearing a jean skirt and high striped socks that made her legs look incredibly long. Since that day, he'd always had a thing for girls in roller skates.

That night, he'd somehow gotten up the nerve to talk to her and right away they had hit it off. She had been funny, and clever, and helped him skate around the rink without falling.

Before the party was over they were kissing behind a wall of arcade games trying to get a little privacy. He already knew he was in love, and when she let him touch her tits under her shirt he exploded into his pants. She giggled sweetly and helped him leave before anyone noticed the spots on his jeans.

After that they had been inseparable. All he could think about was wanting to marry her, and even planned to do so once they'd graduated high school. The night she told him she was moving was the start of the most confusing, angry time of his life.

He'd brought her flowers that fateful morning, and was planning to take her out to a movie when he noticed she was acting somewhat cold and distant towards him. They quickly got into a ridiculous fight about nothing, and she cried and told him she wasn't going to the Prom with him anymore.

He went home and locked himself in his room, thinking she'd probably found another date.

Late that evening, he climbed out his window and walked alone to her house, desperate to speak to her. After the first dozen pebbles hit her window, she opened it and let him crawl in.

He hadn't expected to lose his virginity that night. "Ben you, idiot!" was all she said before embracing him. He was confused until her hot mouth found his and she pulled him into her bed. They had originally agreed to wait until marriage to have sex. Tonight, Cindy seemed to have forgotten that, and Ben was not about to question anything.

Still fully clothed, they tangled up in each other's arms and Cindy's blankets. Relying on instinct alone, Ben rolled her off him so he count mount himself between her legs. That was as far as he expected things to go. What more could I want? He thought as he breathed in her sweet scent nuzzling his face into her neck.

His hips were busy rubbing his stiff prick into the crotch of her jeans as they both moaned together. I'd be happy just cumming here. He thought. He was getting light-headed and knew it'd happen soon, whether he wanted it to or not.

"Stop for a minute, Ben." She told him breathlessly as she started undressing. When she unclasped her bra, he saw her bare breasts for the first time in the darkness of her room. "Wow..." was all he could think to say. They weren't huge, but he knew they would be plenty for his hands to hold. Now all he could think about was kissing them, but before he could, she told him to get undressed too.

Naked and quivering he attacked her titties with his mouth. Her nipples were hard against his tongue, and the sounds she made when he licked her were the most exciting he'd ever heard.

Suddenly, he felt like there was no time, and all he could think about was entering her right now. He took control, pushed her down into the bed, and returned to his place on top. "Ben..." she moaned his name, and licked her lips as she gazed up into his eyes. "Oh, Cindy..." She was the only thing in the world that mattered right now.

He pushed his cock forward tentatively and gasped when he felt how wet she was. He slid his cockhead in pretty easily, but stopped when he noticed her grimace. He was shaking, but knew he needed to be gentle. "More..." she told him throatily, her pupils dilated. He closed his eyes, slid in the rest of the way, and was rewarded with a low moan.

"Yessss..." she hissed and her legs wrapped around his hips to push his cock in further. He was moving now, slow strokes at first, and then faster and faster as they lost control.

Her hands wandered all over his body, and through his thick hair as he pounded her. He kissed her neck and bit his way down to her breasts, his cock on the edge of explosion. All he could think about was spilling his sticky white seed as deeply as he could into the woman he loved, but he knew she wouldn't want that. They both knew eighteen years old was too young for a baby.

He waited until what he felt was the last possible second, and pulled his hips back to cum all over her belly. Or at least that's what he tried to do. Cindy locked her legs tightly around his hips, keeping him shoved deeply into her cunt. She bit her lip and begged him to finish inside her. Ben saw stars when he finally exploded, and squirted over and over into her tight, wet snatch.

They stayed that way for a long time. Ben left his cock inside her folds as it deflated, and they kissed passionately again. She giggled and whispered, "You came a lot. I can feel it leaking out." She sounded so sexy, he hoped she'd be ready to go again soon.

"Why did you hold me in, aren't you worried about getting pregnant?"

She shook her head. "It's just a few days before my time of month, I'm not able to get pregnant until after my period is over again." She told him gently. "You felt amazing, Ben."

He was proud, and felt like he was finally a man, able to provide his woman with pleasure and children whenever she wished.

A pang of pleasure brought him back to the present. He had been so wrapped up in the past, he hadn't realized that he'd been stroking himself through his khakis under his desk. His fingers had found the sensitive spot underneath his head, and had been relentlessly rubbing there. He didn't quite remember when he started touching himself, but at least he knew it was hidden completely underneath his desk.

He was aching he was so hard. What would it hurt if I took it out alone in my office? It will probably keep me from doing something I'd regret with Cindy later... He thought rapidly. He made up his mind and was about to pull down his fly when someone burst through his door.

"Hey, Boss man! I was wondering if you'd seen April anywhere?" Andy said loudly, scaring the bejesus out of Ben.