All Comments on 'Bent and Twisted'

by butchbabe

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed reading your story. This could easily be a stand-alone story but a Part 2 would be great.

Thank you.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Great story

Very arousing!

Loved it, and yes it could be a stand alone but would love to know more about Rena and Wayne

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GREAT Story

This got me sooooo HOT! Can't wait to read more!

butchbabebutchbabeover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks, all! I did mean for this to be the whole story. I'm not super good at the actual romance part of a story, though. But suggestion is my bread and butter, and it points toward the happy ending. I wouldn't mind if someone picked the story back up, though...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This sure isn't Romance.

Not what I thought it would be.

1*

renaissancequeenrenaissancequeenover 10 years ago
good effort

The name of your female character caught my attention because it is unusual and it is my name. it is the second story in so many weeks that has had a main character named Rena. And since your story was labeled as a romance story, I gave reading it a shot. I generally liked it and gave it 4 stars but I do have a few bits of constructive criticism to share with you.

First, after bumping into Rena at the coffee shop, Wayne tells himself that he never again chase after a hot woman but then in the orientation room, he is excited about the prospect of being one to do the chasing. Seemed like he was flip flopping. Second, she faints but no one knows why and Wayne is able to convince Martha that Rena will okay and that he will look after her. And Rena agrees to this. I realize that she is drawn to him but it might have been more realistic if he had come to Rena's aid because she had become dizzy and nearly faints. Third, while he is in the bathroom, Rena is first worried that Wayne might think that she is too good at oral to then later being worried that she was too inexperienced because she had only had one boyfriend. Perhaps a little too much to be worried about Wayne thinking she was both a slut and inexperienced. Lastly, although there was some 'romance', it seems to that this story should have been listed under BDSM and most importantly, there should be a part 2.

butchbabebutchbabeover 10 years agoAuthor
Constructive

Criticism noted. The character is very inexperienced sexually, however, and I kind of banked on my own insecurities when I was an inexperienced lover(as a natural talent, I might add). I do agree, though, that this was mislabeled as wholly a romance! My fault there...

butchbabebutchbabeover 10 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

I tried to ignore this, but...One star? Why post such things from behind the veil? Your frustration with my story is duly noted. But I would hope that others would be more forthcoming and constructive with you when (if) you post your work.

You: Just petty.

Me: Acknowledging the pettiness of my own response to your pettiness ; )

redyellowgoredyellowgoover 10 years ago
well done but

Sorry this would have been loved over in BDSM. Only thing is, is this should be a multiple chapter story. Bring her wonder to reality, showing her progress. And his discovery of his wants and needs being met while filling hers/each others. Then finding love and fulfillment together, its a perfect BDSM romance.

kulvienkulvienover 10 years ago
Bit surprised

Not what I expected and things moved really fast, I think that with some more build up this would have no problem in the romance category. I am hoping there is more or all the back story seems wasted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
so good

You have have have to continue this pleeeaasse its just a great plot in my humble opinion

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous