Bent Backwards Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time we go slow, licking and sucking, taking our time. His body knows mine, the same way I know his. It feels natural to lie back. Natural to open my legs and hold my knees back. I don't mind the fact that he can see me, as he works his way into me. In fact, I like the way he's looking at me.

The pleasure comes in waves. Wave after wave, after wave. I'm moaning and thrashing, arching my body. Hips thrusting up to meet him.

"D'you like that?" he asks.

I moan in response.

"Say it!" He says, his voice throaty and desperate, and try as I might, I'm compelled to obey him.

"Mmmph," I moan. Right now, it's hard to find words, but I manage, "yeah, oh God, I do."

He fucks me some more, and my head and eyes roll back, seconds after I moan, "I really, really do love it."

*

As we pull out of the drive, I take a quick glance back at the cabin in the rear-view mirror. The cabin's been in my family for years. So many of my boyhood memories were made here. Family vacations. Fishing trips with my brothers and friends.

Now, as we pull away, I know in my gut, that never again, will I set foot in this place without thinking of Oliver, and the things he did to me this week-end.

*

He's quiet on the way home. He must be tired. I know I sure as hell am. He seems a little subdued when we get to his place. I park, and help him with his things.

"So," he says, sounding a little unusual, "I'll see you, I guess."

As he walks away, I reach out without thinking, and grab him, pulling him back, ducking for cover, as I plant a soft kiss on his lips.

His eyes are wide in surprise. He's not the only one.

Why the hell did I just do that?

*


12