Bent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you clean out your ass for me?" he asks offhand, the same way he would if he were asking Liza if she'd had a good day at work. Fuck, he's rude! I want to snap at him, but inexplicably, all I do instead is give him the tersest of nods.

"Hmmmm" he snarls, as he leans forward, spreading my cheeks roughly, making me flinch in surprise. He snarls again as he squeezes my buttocks in both hands, and I feel his teeth, nipping and scraping my skin. I'm starting to find it hard to keep still, as he follows the trail to my crack, working his way down, tracing a line up my balls with his finger and then following it with his tongue. My eyes fly open in surprise.

Bloody hell! Surely, he not going to...!

But he does. He licks a long, firm stroke all the way from my taint right across my asshole, instantly eliciting a moan from me. He does it again, swirling around my hole this time. Again. Again. I'm moaning out of control now. I don't even care. He dips his tongue in this time, and pulls my hard cock back between my legs, stroking it. I'm lightheaded. I had no idea you could pull it back like that when it's so hard. He takes my cock in his mouth, sucking hard as he withdraws, before licking all the way up. My cock is still a little oversensitive from cumming before. Oh Jesus, I think as I squirm helplessly, as he does this over and over, sucking then licking, this is it, this is how I lose my mind. Before I know it, there are fingers and lube inside me. My dick is still in his mouth. I'm beside myself. Despite cumming earlier, I can say without doubt that this is the horniest I've been in my life.

When he rubs his head against my ass and asks, "Is this what you want?" I can't find any words. I'm worn down, beaten, no ounce of strength left to deny what I want. So yet again, I simply nod. For his part, he wastes no time giving me exactly what I want. I wince and cry out as he breaches me.

"Oh fuck!" I gasp.

The sharp, quick pain of it just as bad as before. Oh shit! I'd convinced myself that the first time couldn't have been as bad as I'd remembered, surely not, or I wouldn't have spent the past two weeks thinking of nothing but this.

But it was.

The difference this time, was that it passed much more quickly. My body, accepting its fate, gives way easier, accommodating him, sucking him in. If the first time felt like I was a book, left open outside, pages blowing in the wind, flapping wildly back and forth between pleasure and pain, this time felt like a gentle breeze, coming from the direction of pleasure. If the first time was a story about pain, this time was different. This time, the theme was pleasure, for sure.

I was on my knees, gratefully receiving his long, deep strokes, taking it until I was absolutely positive I was going to lose my mind.

"Argh fuck," I moan, "Ah, please God."

He digs his fingers into my shoulder and pulls my body back towards him, so I was kneeling right back against him, his belly against my back. Biting my neck, he reaches around my chest with one arm, stretching down to stroke my nipples. They harden instantly, so sensitive I shudder as he reaches around and swallows my dick in his other fist. Holding me tight. Harder than a girl would. My back arches, my head lolls back helplessly against his shoulder as he continues his relentless thrusting.

If you think that I'd suffered until now, or that I'd been fucked to within an inch of my life the first time, please know that that had nothing on this. The pleasure of this, the helplessness I felt, the total control he had over my body, the complete surrender, it was incomparable. And yet, it was more. I felt more. More than I can describe.

Full.

Invaded.

Possessed.

Yes, that was it. I let him possess me completely.

I came so hard my eyes rolled back and I saw red. Honestly, I'm surprised I didn't lose consciousness. My body spasming over and over as he kept pumping in and out. I was limp, as he held me against him, burrowing his face into my shoulder to muffle his primal cry when he finally succumbed.

I slithered down onto my belly on the bed when he finally released me, and he collapsed next to me on his back. Neither of us touching. His chest heaving as he gasped a breathless chorus that went something like this:

"Fuck."

"Shit."

"Holy fuck."

*


12