Bent Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight of my cock disappearing into his skintight ass, along with the desperate, feral sounds coming out of him are driving me rapidly to the point of no return.

"Jerk it," I rasp, "I can't hold back much longer."

I don't need to tell him twice, he goes to town fervently and I feel him rapidly rising, quickening, on the edge of release. I'm so far out on the ledge, that I'm clenching everything I have and my entire body is shaking with the effort not to shoot. When he finally let's go, he throws his head back and shouts his release, the deep sound reverberating from every surface in the cabin. I follow him into the abyss with an orgasm so powerful, my entire body gives way and I collapse heavily onto him as I convulse helplessly.

Later, once we've come undone, the lights are out and the cabin is silent except for the quiet hum of the old gas fridge.

He whispers hoarsely into the dark, "You've been holding out on me, Irish."

We fall asleep with my arm slung over his chest and our bodies pressed close together.

*

I wake the next morning to cool, crisp bedsheets and the smell of coffee wafting through the air. He must've been up for a while. I pull the covers up and sigh in contentment, as I wonder if he's gone fishing. I'm contemplating getting up, when he walks into the bedroom.

"Where've you been?" I ask by way of greeting.

He gives a little shrug and treats me to a very sheepish grin, as he gestures to the bathroom. I raise my eyebrows.

"Again?" I ask, unable to hide my delight.

He presses his lips together, giving a slight, cheeky nod as he comes back to bed.

We take our time, each leaving no part of the other's body unexplored, as we lick, suck and stroke. He's on his back this time, legs spread, holding his knees back for me. I can't tell you what seeing him like that does to me. I study his face intently as I take him. Every little micro expression he has, branded into my mind for eternity. He's so beautiful, I think, so, so beautiful. I'm delirious with pleasure and, even as I fuck him, I already know I want him again.

His head is thrown back and the sounds he's making are driving me wild. Guttural. Raw.

"Mmmmphhh" he gasps.

"D'you like that? I ask, through clenched teeth.

"Mmmm," he says, biting his bottom lip.

"Say it!" I bark.

He looks up at me, he eyes dark, vulnerable, as he nods dumbly again, before licking his lips and saying "Mmh, yeah, oh God, I do." His abs are quivering slightly with the effort of speaking. "I really, really do love it, aaarghh."

Intense warmth floods my body and as I study his beautiful face, I catch myself thinking, and I really, really love y.."

Wait! What??

Jesus! Get yourself together, man! That's not what this is.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

*

The city looms up ahead of us, as we hurtle along to the strained sounds of the Rolling Stones. A small pit forming in my gut, at the thought of returning to normal life. Reality. The pit only grows as he drives up my driveway, parks and gets out to help me get my bag and the leftover beers.

"So, er, thanks." I say, hoisting my bag over my shoulder. It feels so strange to be back, I'm suddenly awkward and a little unsure how to act. "See ya, I guess."

"Hey, Ollie." He says, as I turn to leave, catching me by the arm and pulling me back, ducking behind the carport wall. His eyes dart left and right, a quick look-out, before he grabs my neck and pulls me toward him, kissing me softly, leaving me breathless.

I watch, stunned, as he drives off. He's never kissed me like that. Kissing is part of fucking for us. We kiss right before and during. Never after, and sure as hell, never like that. I run the back of my fingers slowly across my lips.

I'm tingling.


12