Bent Over

Story Info
Sebastian Drake is bent over the counter.
5.1k words
4.31
11.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sebastian Drake was about to lose his fucking sanity. He could feel his reason leaving the window and jumping down to its death. His morals were long gone by now. What on Earth is that kid wearing? No, what was he not wearing? Was this cute boy trying to get fucked? Does he know just how much he wanted to fuck him?

Did he forget the heated and sexy exchange they shared in that disgusting toilet two weeks ago in that pub? Or was it just a fever dream? Did he dream of it? Sebastian does not know but he was about to lose it. He was afraid that the spoon he was holding onto might bend at how hard he was gripping it.

Daniel Shepherd has emerged from his bedroom wearing nothing but his shirt which covered nothing that he didn't want to and padded around the kitchen looking innocent as shit - showing off his beautiful legs. He looked over at Sebastian who looked like he was about to burst at the seams.

"Oh hello, Seb," he said. "Good morning."

Sebastian thinks he's doing it on purpose. His eyes were glued to his legs, bare and fair as if they were begging to be bitten and sucked. He wanted to leave bruises and hickies on the fair skin. He had fantasies where he'd ravage his legs; sucking, biting, and kissing those god-forsaken legs, thighs, and toes.

Oh, God.

"Hey, Daniel," he replied nonchalantly. "Morning."

"Did you sleep at all, Seb?" He opened the fridge to grab a carton of fresh milk and poured himself a glass before leaning against the counter looking all hot and cool like a cucumber. "You looked like you didn't sleep a wink."

Sebastian paused. Daniel looked like he was begging to be devoured - posing like a model against the kitchen counter and looking at him like he wanted to eat him too. He was staring at him with bedroom eyes. He crossed his long legs, showing a hint of the bulge. But Sebastian took a deep shuddering breath to stop himself from going further.

"It has been thirty-eight hours since I last slept."

He paused from drinking. "You what -"

"I feel fine," he interrupted with a wave of his hand, not wanting to worry the younger boy. "I'm still alive."

"If you keep this up, you won't be."

"I promise I'll sleep after I'm done with the demo," he replied with a shrug. "I just need a few tweaks here and there. It'll be over quick."

"Seb, it's not that I don't trust you," he started as he frowned at him, tilting his head in confusion. He didn't understand why he stayed up all night. "But you landed in the hospital the other time you stayed up for three days straight and I am not about to experience that shit again."

Shit, Daniel swore, he thought giddily. I am about to burst into tears at how hot he looks right now. He swallowed hard, his throat was dry. Tried to collect himself. But he already shattered into tiny pathetic pieces. He seemed pathetic to pick his broken pieces up in front of the beautiful boy.

"I won't do that again, Danny," he replied and he coughed, trying to dislodge the lump in his throat. "I promise."

Daniel looked at him, eyed him over the rim of his glass and Sebastian felt himself stiffening at the darkening look of his. He's so hot. He's so hot. He's so hot. He's so hot. I wanna see him melt into a puddle underneath me. I wanna devour him. I wanna suck him dry. I wanna see him unravel before me.

"Seb! Are you listening to me? Seb!"

Sebastian snapped out of his thoughts to see Daniel right in front of him with a frown on his face. He leaned back in surprise, not expecting him to be so close to him. "Yeah?" his voice was dry and he croaked, he sounded like a frog.

"If you're not asleep by the end of the day, I'll make you sleep with me."

Was ... was that a warning? No, was that a threat? Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit! Shit! Sebastian, don't panic! It's going to be fine! You're going to be fine! Calm! Think calm thoughts! He tried to clear his throat and he could feel his cheeks burning. Don't panic, he thought. Stay calm. Breathe, man. Breathe!

"Why are you turning red all of a sudden, Seb?" Daniel asked in concern and a frown creased his brow. "Are you sick? Let's get you to the clinic quickly!"

"I'm fine!" Sebastian cried as he tried to scramble an answer at the top of his head. "I'm fine! It's just the ... the weather. I'll be fine. Let me just finish the demo and I'll head to sleep."

He hopped off the stool, and left the kitchen quickly, feeling eyes aimed at his back and he flew into his bedroom, shutting the door shut quickly. He can't believe he ran away like that. His heart was hammering away as he went to sit on his chair. He can't believe this is happening to him right now.

...

It all started six months ago.

Well, Sebastian and Daniel knew each other before that. They were friends in high school, a senior and a junior simply enjoying the moments in life. They grew apart after Sebastian went to college but got close again two years after when Daniel needed a place to stay and Sebastian offered a room.

His dilemma started when they started rooming together.

Daniel was always trying to get his roommate's attention in one way or another. Stealing his shirts or jackets and wearing them whenever he was around. Sebastian has the habit of wearing oversized items so the outfits look extra bigger on the boy as he struts around with nothing on but his clothes.

At first, Sebastian didn't realize what was happening. He thought the kid just wanted to wear his clothes because it was nice to wear them. It was a good brand, and the material was soft and comfortable so he didn't think much about it.

Until Cedric, a coworker and close friend laid it out to him.

Cedric came over one day to check on his progress and happened to see Daniel walking around the apartment. They knew each other but weren't close and he had a weird look on his face when he returned to his room.

Sebastian caught the look. "Is everything alright, Cedric?"

"Yo, that's Daniel right?" he asked as he scratched his head. A thousand and one thoughts were spinning around his head. "Your roommate."

"Yes. Why?" he asked in curiosity. "Did he say something?"

"No," he answered.

"Then why that face?"

"I'm just curious but are you two dating?" he asked.

Sebastian was surprised to hear that question coming from him. His mouth dropped open as he stared at his friend. What made him ask that question? What did he see? What did Daniel do that made Cedric wear that concerning look? Sebastian was not looking forward to hearing what Cedric has to say.

"No, we're not," he answered dryly. "Why ... why do you ask?"

"He's wearing your shirt," Cedric pointed out. "And it's the shirt that I bought as a present for you. I thought you two were ... together."

Sebastian feels caught. He knew what the shirt looked like. He didn't realize that Daniel was wearing that shirt. He licked his dry lips and tried to find an answer, an excuse but he couldn't think of anything. Cedric was still wearing that weird look.

"He's ... he's been wearing my shirts." He sound lame.

"And you didn't think of telling him to stop?"

"I didn't think it was a big deal," he answered with a shrug. "And besides, he looks hot wearing them."

"What?" he asked in bewilderment.

"What?" he asked in confusion.

Cedric abruptly got up and knocked back the chair. His expression was changing and he excused himself before leaving the room. Sebastian sat there in quiet shock and bolted after him, yelling out his name but he was a few seconds too late.

Cedric was gone.

"Seb, you're just too oblivious sometimes."

Daniel was behind him. He was weary. Sebastian turned around to look at him, he was wearing that shirt Cedric had bought him for his birthday and a frown flitted onto his brow as he accessed the younger boy.

"What are you talking about?"

Did he do what he thought he did?

"But it's okay," he replied. "I still like you anyway."

"You little -"

"Seb, I just want you in me. Right now. Please?"

"What?" he asked in surprise.

"I want you to fuck me, Seb," he said, lowering his gaze, tilting his head while giving the same pair of bedroom eyes that always drive him crazy. "Did I say that clearly?"

"Why do you always do this to me?"

"What's so wrong with it?" Daniel asked as he hoisted the shirt to expose the lace panties he was wearing. A smile appeared as he saw Sebastian's eyes following downwards. "Do you like what you see, daddy?"

Sebastian's throat tightened and his mouth went dry. He looks so beautiful. He wanted to touch those lace panties. He wanted to know what it feels like. His fingers itch to touch.

"Why are you like this?" he asked, his throat closing up.

"I want you. Is this clear enough? I want you in me. Now, Daddy."

Sebastian took a deep breath, and let it out. He licked his lips and Daniel crashed his lips on him, earning a muffled yelp. He was taken aback at the sudden spur of action that they were backed against the counter, the edge biting against his back.

Needy moans left their lips as they kissed deeply, tongues fighting for dominance and teeth clashing against the other as they kissed messily and full of need and desperation, mimicking their hands roaming everywhere.

"You kiss so well, Daddy."

Sebastian's hand wandered down his sides and hooked his thumbs against the lace panties, hearing him moan as he ground his hips against his torso - earning a gasp as it rubbed against his mound.

"You're being very fiesty suddenly, Daniel."

He whined as he pulled away from the kiss and pouted, his eyes were electrifying. "Call me baby," he said with a whine and then began kissing everywhere on his face, starting on his eyes, then his cheeks, nose, and then his lips.

"Call me baby!"

God, I'm not your strongest soldier.

"Call me baby!"

Sebastian grasped his face - squeezing those cheeks until his lips were pressed into a cute pout before he kissed them with a loud smack. Daniel let out a whine, stomping his cute little feet on the floor - exasperated at his actions.

"Alright," he relented. His voice went an octave lower, making Daniel's eyes widen a notch. "What do you want me to do for you, baby?"

"I ... I want you to fuck me over the counter."

He grins. "Don't mind if I do, darling."

Sebastian has been meaning to do this for months and now, he can finally do it. He can finally satisfy his fantasies. He smiled as they kissed, slowly tasting him and committing his sweetness to memory.

Daniel tastes like milk mixed with banana and a hint of sweet coffee. He tastes very sweet, and Sebastian was about to go crazy over how good he feels against him.

He smiled against their kiss and ran his hands through his hair before wandering them down the sides of his body, pulling him even closer - grinding his hips against his while turning him around so Daniel was the one pressed against the counter instead.

"You feel so good, Daddy," he whined as Sebastian went to kiss his cheek, and down to his neck - grazing his teeth and sucking, swirling his tongue on the sensitive skin. "That feels so good!"

Sebastian could feel Daniel's curious hands wandering around - running his hand through his hair and then down his back - pulling his shirt up so Sebastian stopped kissing to let him pull his shirt off so he could run his hands on his body freely.

He continued kissing, sucking, and biting down his neck and trailing down his collarbones. Daniel was a mess beneath him and his legs were trembling from the overstimulation.

"Daddy, please."

Sebastian turned him around and pulled his shorts and boxers down, exposing his beautiful ass to him, making him pause to admire just how pretty it looked much closer. This is Daniel's round and perky ass.

It's all his to devour.

The soft, supple skin was begging to be smacked, bit, and eaten. He ran his hands down his ass, biting his lip at how soft they were underneath his touch. Shit, this is making me go crazy, he thought.

"Daddy!"

Daniel was impatient. He wanted to be devoured immediately and Sebastian smiled as he knelt, putting his mouth on his ass, kissing them gently before pressing his face in between his ass cheeks; darting his tongue out to run it along the rim of his asshole - earning a sharp gasp.

Letting out a sound of contentment, Sebastian slapped his ass and continued working his way along the puckered skin - spreading apart his ass cheeks and squeezing them hard as his tongue did its work - pleasuring the one and only baby moaning over the counter.

Daniel has many fantasies and one of them was being eaten over the kitchen counter by his daddy. He was pressed onto the marble top counter, his cheek pressed against the cool surface - moaning at how good his tongue felt.

"Daddy, your tongue feels so good."

He let out a confused sound when he didn't feel his tongue on him anymore as Sebastian got up, and pressed a kiss on his neck whispering that he'll take the lube and condom in his room. Though his face burned from forgetting the two items, he was glad that Sebastian did not choose to make do without them but Daniel did not like being empty.

However, he didn't have to wait long. Seconds later, he feels him pressed against his ass. He certainly felt the hardness in his crotch, forming a lump in his throat and then a pair of large hands on his waist, apologies being murmured before he feels his mouth trailing warm kisses down his hip, waist, and then to his ass.

"Your ass is divine, baby," Sebastian moaned softly which made Daniel's ear burn red with embarrassment. "All of these for me. I can't get enough of it."

"Stop admiring and just put it in!"

"Don't be hasty, baby," he replied with a chuckle as he knelt, his hands squeezing and massaging his ass. "I don't wanna tear you."

Daniel let out a teary whine and shook his ass, wanting Sebastian to resume quickly. He didn't care that he'd tear a hole in him. He just wanted to feel him. He wanted his tongue in his ass again. Sebastian shook his head as he chuckled at his impatience, his baby is needy today.

He let out a moan as he felt his tongue again, licking and slurping up his asshole, hearing his deep voice moaning made his head spin. Panting hard, he heard the lube snapping shut before he felt a finger shimmying its way into his hole.

A pretty moan left his lips, his eyes closing as he felt a finger entering him and a surprised squeak as he felt an alien pressure bursting within him.

"You okay, baby?"

"What did you ... what was that?"

"It's your prostate," he replied proudly. "Does it feel good?"

He let out another cry as Sebastian hit that same sweet spot over and over, and added another finger in as he was losing his mind over the sensation. Daniel feels like he was about to leave his body at how mind-blowing it felt, the sensation crawling all over his skin. He felt kisses down his back and his fingers scissoring inside him.

"Daddy, please I can't hold on. I need you ... I need you inside me. Please! Daddy please!"

"One more, baby. I need to prep you."

Sebastian notices just how slim his waist was at this sheer angle, and how round his ass looked. As his fingers did their magic in him, he went to bite his skin - wanting to see how beautiful it looked bruised. He started from the crook of his neck, sinking his teeth into his skin - swirling his tongue and sucking on it hard. While Daniel was turning into a mess, he began making his way down his back - biting and sucking.

"Daddy, I'm close," he begged. "I really can't hold on. I just want you in me, daddy. Please. Please, I want you in me."

He stopped sucking on his hip and went back up to kiss his temple, Daniel was pressed against the counter now, tears in his eyes at the overstimulation. "Okay baby," he relented and pulled his fingers out gently, as he pulled on a condom, lathering a thick layer of lube on his dick.

"Tell me if it hurts," he said as he aligned his dick and pushed in slowly.

Daniel moaned prettily, curling into his arms as he feels his dick filling him up. It felt so good inside him, and the girth was so big that his asshole was stretched to the maximum as Sebastian pushed in till he was entirely enveloped inside him. His dick reached up to his stomach.

"Baby, are you okay?" he asked.

Tears were spilling down his cheeks, his body trembling against the counter, his shoulders shaking from panting. Sebastian doesn't know if it was from pleasure or pain. He got worried when Daniel didn't answer for a while. He was about to pull out when his baby nodded and told him to continue.

"Are you sure? You're crying, baby."

"No," he whined. "It's not from pain. It's not. I'm okay. Fuck me, please Daddy."

Sebastian hesitated but Daniel let out another whine so he resumed, pulling out halfway before pushing in. He kept up this rhythm, pretty moans, ass slapping, and squelching sounds filled the kitchen.

His hands squeezed his ass and slapped them until they turned red. He rolled his hips - earning a gasp and Daniel threw his head back, so he knew he was hitting the right spot.

Sebastian reached over, squeezed the sides of his throat with his fingers, feeling the blood pumping underneath as he fastened his pace - hearing a ragged cry and moaning from his pretty lips.

He released after a few seconds, hearing him take a deep breath of air while coughing. "You alright, baby?" he asked. "How did that feel?"

"Harder daddy, make me scream."

"Don't mind if I do, darling."

Grinning at his words, and eager to please his baby, he started fucking into him at a brutal pace, which earned him a beautiful scream of shock and a cry of pleasure left his pearl lips as Sebastian fucked him over the counter.

The younger boy's arms were spent from supporting him, so his torso was splayed out over the counter - resting against the cool surface as he gripped the edge for dear life.

"Yes yes daddy," he moaned. His voice muffled against the counter. He turned his head to look over at Sebastian. "Your dick feels so good inside me. It's inside my stomach."

His eyes were aflame with lust and filled with unshed tears. Sebastian's heart clenched at the look he was giving him and yanked him close, pulling by his arms so he was arched against him, holding onto his throat as he fastened his already brutal pace.

Daniel's mouth went wide open - a silent scream - as pleasure crashed into him wave after wave and at a pace, he couldn't keep up. The squelching sounds were getting louder and messier; discharge and lube were dripping out of his ass and down to the floor.

"Harder," he gasped.

Harder?

"Harder, daddy," he gasped.

He's going to be sore later, Sebastian thought but didn't deny what his baby wanted. The pace he had set was already brutal and he was out of breath, his torso burned but he kept it up until Daniel started screaming, pleading at him not to stop.

"Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop! Yes yes yes yes yes! I'm cumming!" he screamed. "I'm cumming, Daddy!"

Another scream slipped past his lips and then his body convulsed as he orgasmed, off-white tendrils shooting out his dick - staining his stomach, legs, and the floor as well as part of the counter. His thighs shook and wouldn't stop trembling, till he started slipping down the counter.

Sebastian let out a gasp as he caught him before he reached the floor, wrapping an arm around his waist and hoisting him up, propping the boy against him. Without another word, he pulled out and carried him to his bedroom.

"Daddy," he whined, grabby arms trying to pull Sebastian onto the bed with him.

"Hold on, baby," he said as he smoothed his sweaty hair away from his face and gave him a peck on the cheek. "I'll get us a damp cloth to wipe you down and I'll join you in bed, okay? Give me a minute."

Daniel nodded weakly and closed his eyes as he watched Sebastian leave the bedroom. He opens his eyes again when he feels something damp on him and he sees Sebastian wiping him down gently, a look of concentration in his eyes.

12