Bent Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy?"

"Yes, baby?"

"How did I do?"

"You did great, baby. I loved it. Did you love it?"

"Yes, daddy."

"You might be sore tomorrow though."

"It's okay, daddy," he replied. "I'll be able to fit you better next time."

Sebastian choked and chuckled at his statement as he wiped away the sweat on his forehead. "I'll be gentle next time, baby," he said as he pressed another kiss on his forehead, threw aside the cloth, and pulled the covers over them.

Daniel turned around and wrapped himself around him, sliding his arm across his waist while snaking his leg over his. He made cute sounds as he made himself comfortable and then he let out a little sigh, making Sebastian chuckle.

"You're such a cutie pie."

"I am not!"

...

Extra

Sebastian Drake couldn't believe what was happening. One moment he was in his bedroom composing and bopping his head to the music. The next moment he's with his cute roommate of his, sitting side by side in a pub. The cute boy who's always trailing alongside him during their school years.

It was a cause for celebration. Daniel has finally turned legal and he wanted to have drinks with him and Sebastian, not wanting to say no, agreed to his request grudgingly. It was more like Daniel barging into his bedroom at eleven-thirty in the evening and begging him to take him to a pub because he was about to turn legal in half an hour.

They went to a pub that wasn't too far away on foot from their shared apartment and they were sitting by the bar as the pub was already crowded with party-goers. Sebastian knew the establishment well. He has been there a couple of times. He was friends with the owner and they went way back.

The bartender had let them be after he made their drinks. Daniel made a sound of awe as Sebastian poured him a glass and he grabbed the glass, eager to take a sip of the drink. Telling him to slow down so he doesn't regret it the next day, they both took a sip and garnered two different reactions.

As they drank, they reminisce over their younger days and the things that they had gotten into trouble with when they were kids. There were many unsaid moments that they had shared between them but neither wanted to open that box tonight, so they kept it light, not wanting to spoil the good atmosphere between them.

Everything around him started getting hazy and suspiciously bright but Sebastian's eyes were glued to the cute boy seated next to him. He was laughing over a joke Sebastian had said, a wide serene smile on his handsome face and he brushed aside his dark locks, showing off white teeth and a beautiful dimple.

He's grown, he realized. He's grown into a man.

Gone were the scrawny build and that boyish look on his face. Gone was the cute chubbiness in his cheeks. Gone was the innocence that was always hanging at the edge of his lips. But what remained the same were a thousand galaxies stored in his doe eyes and Sebastian - no matter how much he tried, he kept falling the deeper the longer he stared.

No, he's a roommate and a friend, he reminded himself as he took another sip. He won't be more than that. Sebastian was firm with it. He has established that ever since they were in high school, unsure of where he was going and what he wanted to do. He didn't want to drag Daniel along to a life that's not certain.

Can he?

Should he?

He let out another heartfelt sigh as he took a small sip of his drink, shaking his thoughts away and Daniel raised his head to look at him, a frown creasing his brow. Sebastian tried not to stare at the mole underneath his cute lips. He tried not to focus on how beautiful he looked right at that moment.

"Why are you sighing, Seb?"

"Nothing, Daniel," he replied.

"You're supposed to enjoy the night with me."

"Yes, yes."

Daniel let out a sound and he turned around, attempting to get down from the stool but he stumbled so Sebastian caught him quickly, steadying him before he crashed to the floor. His arm muscle bunched underneath his hold and Sebastian was once again reminded of how much of a man he has become.

"Seb, my legs aren't cooperating."

He sighed again. "Okay, let's go."

With Sebastian's assistance, they went to the restroom and he helped Daniel enter the cubicle because his legs refused to coordinate with his instructions. He didn't want him to topple to the ground as he does his business so Sebastian finds himself entering the cubicle with him, just because he pitied the boy.

He didn't think much of it. Of course not. What does that make him? He wasn't a sleazy guy. He wasn't about to take advantage of a drunken man who was his roommate. He didn't realize that he was oblivious to the feelings harbored by the other party. Not until he was yanked further inside and the door locked behind him.

He stared wide-eyed at the man before him, backing into the door subconsciously.

"Daniel -"

The man in question gave him a smile, and slammed a hand on the door, blocking him with his arm and Daniel invaded his space, bringing himself closer to him and pressing a leg in between. A dark look slid across his handsome face, and all sense of drunkenness disappeared. A lump lodged in his throat, and he gulped hard.

"Are you ... are you drunk?" he whispered.

Daniel's gaze was hypnotizing, luring him into the depths of the ocean of his lust and Sebastian did all he could to stay afloat. He was finding it hard to breathe. His eyes were giving him all sorts of weird sensations. He was trying his hardest, but he knew that he was slowly losing the battle.

"Drunk in you, Seb," he whispered in return.

His breath hitches. No. Not like this. "You're inebriated," he answered as he tried to take a side step and be the adult in this situation. He's the older one here. "Don't do this. I don't want you to regret it."

"I won't."

"Please Daniel."

"Kiss me, Seb."

"What?"

"Kiss me, Seb."

"Please anywhere but here."

His interest piqued at his reply, his eyes smoldering and Sebastian was weak against that kind of gaze, he felt like a trapped animal. Daniel leaned over and hovered above his ear, his hot breath making him go crazy. A tongue flicked out across the earlobe, and he bit gently before he went down to kiss his neck.

A pretty moan left his lips and he slapped a hand over his mouth in surprise. I did not just moan. I did not just do that! How long has he not felt a man's lips on him? Daniel giggled softly and bit his lip as he looked at him, earning a dissatisfied groan from the older man, looking away from his hot gaze.

"Kiss me, Seb!"

"Stop being a brat," he growled.

"But I wanna be your brat, daddy," he whined, his gaze turning playful. "Make me yours."

"The alcohol is talking," he said firmly. He was convinced that he was inside a feverish dream. There was no way Daniel will be making these demands without prompting and he didn't want to get his heart broken over a guy again. "Don't do that to yourself. I'm warning you."

"Hmph! I'm making you mine!"

With that bold declaration, he pushed his face forwards and captured his lips, teeth clashing with each other painfully. Sebastian let out a sound of pain, surprised at his kissing attempt and Daniel took advantage of his opened mouth to start kissing him deeply, his tongue plunging into his mouth.

Sebastian grew frustrated at his attempts and grabbed him by his hair, yanking him back to break off the kiss. His resolve has grown thin. If he allowed it to continue, Sebastian didn't think he'd be able to hold out any longer. Both men panted hard as they stared at each other, and Sebastian let out an animalistic growl.

"Don't do that kinda shit with me," he warned. "Where did you even learn how to kiss?"

"Why? Was it good?"

"It was terrible."

Daniel turned miffed at his comment and pouted, a frown creasing his brow. "Then teach me how to kiss!" he demanded.

Sebastian let out a deep sigh as he released the boy, seeing him frown at him and he rubbed his face with his hands, muttering curses under his breath. He was exhausted. What is he going to do with this brat? He wanted to go home and sleep. He was spent. What is happening? He didn't understand what was going on.

"I've already said that I'm not doing it in this filthy bathroom. Let's get out of here."

"But Seb!"

"No buts you're grounded."

...

12