Bequeathed by Proxy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face was a picture until I laughed and shook my head. Eventually she saw the funny side of her complaining and we continued making our way to the car, where we dumped the bags in the trunk then made our way to the restaurant. The restaurant was located down a small side street and surprisingly it was open and serving lunch, entering, it seemed quite popular with most of the tables occupied. An elderly gentleman guided us to a secluded booth at the back of the restaurant, returning several minutes later to take our order. I had a hickory burger and Jennifer had a pulled pork sandwich, we weren't really there for the food just to check the place out.

With the success of my business there was never a problem about money although my parents never knew just how wealthy I was. My father drunk a lot and may well have been an alcoholic, I couldn't tell my mother about my wealth because she was unable to keep secrets from him. At high school I became interested in the financial scene, studying and making notes of the rise and fall of the American stock exchange and New York exchange shares and the commodities market. It started off very slow at first, eventually finding a company which would accept my small investment payments, although being underage it was necessary to invest using my father's name. At eighteen I had quite a decent portfolio and was making money. My parents could never have afforded to send me to college not that I wanted to go, so I started work. It would have seemed as if one of the bigger financial houses had been tracking my progress because out of the blue they offered me a job.

Success was almost immediate; obviously I started with dregs of the investors, but that didn't matter to me. Their portfolios, when I checked, were mostly rubbish, suggestions were made as we discussed their investments over the phone, but mainly because I was the young runt they were reluctant to heed my advice. A few of the investors allowed me to manipulate a small percentage of their investments and when they found they were making more money the word soon got around. By the age of twenty I was one of the top traders, on first name terms with the companies partners for whom I made a lot of money and of course a few highly placed associates in the stock exchanges. They would say I had the knack, born with a gift, had the Midas touch, and of course I was also doing quite well. At twenty one I began my own business, "Padgett Financial Services," taking quite a sizeable lump of my ex-employers business with me. My wealth began to accumulate and by the time my father died I was a millionaire, with my fortune increasing on a daily basis.

The Saturday of our date, mother walked down the stairs looking fantastic, beautiful, amazing, in all my years never had I seen her look so good. All my fantasies were updated immediately with her looking the way she did, wearing the clothes I had asked her to wear. The red silk dress reasonably low cut to show a bit of cleavage, the hem about two inches above the knee. Over the dress she wore a black silk evening coat. Her hair was perfect, different to how she usually wore it, mostly draped over the left hand side of her face to rest just below her shoulder, with a wave looking as though it was ready to fall across her eye giving her a sultry look.

"Jenny you look beautiful, fantastic; they can't help thinking that you're my girlfriend."

Having cleaned the car both inside and out which in itself was a rare event, I parked it in the garage, another rare event. Although I was not too concerned with keeping the car clean, putting it the garage was more to keep prying eyes and gossiping neighbors from seeing me take mother out, all dressed up on a date. We entered the garage from the house and as I helped her into the car, watched her dress ride up her thighs. Somewhat distracted, I looked down at her cleavage, exposed by the low cut of her dress. Standing over her, gazing at the curvature of her breasts, down to the point where it slipped below a slither of red lace. My excitement was obvious, my trousers bulging with a semi-erection, which had almost returned to normal, by the time it took me to walk around the car and get behind the wheel. The garage door could be opened and closed automatically with a remote control; that way when we backed out if anybody was looking they wouldn't see much, if anything.

Arriving at the restaurant we were again greeted by the elderly gentleman, who turned out to be the owner, and was shown to the same secluded table we occupied the week before. I could see the lust in the men's eyes as mother drifted passed their tables. The restaurant's evening ambience being far more romantic than lunchtimes, subdued lighting reflected by the ceiling from sources concealed by coving just below ceiling. We placed our order which included a bottle of champagne which arrived almost immediately. The waiter opened the bottle, poured a small measure into my glass from which I took a sip; then offered the glass to mother for her to try. We both thought it quite nice resulting in the waiter half filling both glasses before returning the bottle to the ice bucket. Neither mother nor I drink very much, her probably less than me, so I was hoping it would relax her hopefully lowering a few fences.

We had finished our meal and had been talking and sipping champagne by the time the band had taken their place on the small stage. As the band began to play I asked my mother if she would like to dance. For the first couple of dances our bodies were a respectful distance apart, but as the evening progressed and the dance floor began to fill, the distance between us faded. With the champagne taking effect, mother leaned against me resting the side of her face on my shoulder. We were just finishing off the few dregs left in the bottle as they announced the last dance. I took her hand and we made our way to the dance floor, by which time it was so crowded, we were forced to resume our cozy pose, remaining on the spot just swaying to the music. All evening while dancing my hand was mainly positioned in the small of her back so with a little courage I allowed my hand to rest on her hips. From there I slid my hand across her ass following the contours, pressing lightly in between her buttocks, then returned it to the small of her back. She lifted her head, gave me the look, but never spoke a word before resting her head back on my shoulder.

Mother slept for most of the journey, not arriving home until 1:30 in the morning, although she was awake when we arrive at the house. I intervened stopping her from going straight to bed.

"Jennifer we need to talk."

"What now, at this time, can't it wait until the morning?"

"No it's extremely important."

I guided her across to the sofa sat her down then sat beside her and took her hands in mine.

"Just before he died did dad say anything to you about me, or about us?"

"No, why?"

"Oh fuck."

"Scott please watch your language."

"Dad died three months ago and this is the last Saturday of those three months, did he say anything to you, about today?"

"No, not a word."

"Oh shit."

"Scott your language what has gotten into you?"

"Didn't he say anything about what arrangements had been made?"

"No, not a word."

"The bastard left it to me to tell you. Do you remember when, just before he died he asked to talk with me and you followed me into the room and he asked you to leave, because he wanted to speak with me alone?"

"I do."

I laughed when she said, "I do" that was funny.

"While I was in with him he forced me to make several promises. The first was to look after you for the rest of your life, he said because you couldn't cope and may do something silly. He said he appreciated that as a young man I had needs and could satisfy those needs by taking you as my wife and made me promise that we live secretly as husband and wife. According to him he has bequeathed you to me and from today I am your lord and master, his words not mine. If you refuse to become my wife he has instructed me to spank you until you do agree. Now I have prepared everything for our wedding tonight even down to the promises we make to each other."

She just sat there and looked at me, stunned.

"You can't be serious, I have no intention of becoming your wife, first of all it's against the law secondly I don't love you that way, and I certainly wouldn't sleep with you and let you touch me like a husband."

"Jennifer one way or another we are getting married tonight. I certainly don't want to spank you or hurt you. There was one trick he taught me which he said would make you do anything I wanted, that was to grab you by the hair. Now I would much prefer you to come to me willingly, we could have a great life together. The only other alternative if you refuse, is for me to leave and go my own way."

"Well I suggest you leave, because I will not marry you. Now I'm going to bed, you do what you like."

I gave her a minute or so to get upstairs and made sure she went into her bedroom, then followed her up. I walked into her bedroom and over to her, standing only inches away.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Claiming my wife, if it means you get a spanking, you'll get a spanking."

"You wouldn't dare."

No sooner were the words out of her mouth, I grabbed her arm, spun her around, sat on the bed and pulled her across my lap all in one movement. She was screaming at me, with flaying arms and kicking out, until I grabbed her around the waist and legs holding her down tight until she became exhausted and eventually stopped struggling. I asked her if she would now come to the marriage bed willingly, she vehemently replied she wouldn't. Grabbing her hair and twisting it around my hand I pulled her dress up above her waist and her panties down around her knees, preventing her from kicking out. I asked her for the last time if she would come to the marriage bed willingly. Again she refused, begging me to let her go saying she wouldn't tell anybody what I had done.

Her rounded bare ass was beautiful, silky smooth and sensuous, just as it looked and felt incased in that tight fitting sexy dress. I gave her one last chance to change her mind and agree to marry me, but she refused. A delayed scream indicated she was unprepared for the first painful slap, which rippled across her buttocks. After a further five slaps, which was accompanied with grabbing her hair, she was sobbing profusely. It was after the seventh and possibly the hardest slap, she finally agreed to marry me. I hadn't spoken a word to her during our confrontation but it was now down to me to find out what she would agree to.

"Are you prepared to marry me tonight and accept me as your husband?"

Still sobbing she murmured yes.

"As your husband, do you agree that I'm entitled to conjugal rites and that you will participate in our love making, freely?"

She agreed.

"Finally do you agree to look upon me as your lord and master and comply with my wishes as your deceased husband demanded?"

"I agree."

"No that's not right, it's I agree darling."

"I agree darling."

"Good, now I'll bring in what I've prepared for the wedding."

By that time it was well past 2:00 in the morning but while she was accepting the situation I dare not delay the wedding or our first night together, whatever that may bring. I collected a few items from my room and returned to mother's bedroom. She was sitting on the bed head bowed having straightened out her clothing. She looked at me as I entered, red eyed and the look of disgust on her face, which said I thought I knew you, but I don't.

"You wear only what is in this box which is a full length white satin nightgown but it can be mistaken for a wedding dress; with it is a veil that will cover your face which I will lift. You can wear your silver sling back sandals and carry the bouquet which is in the bathroom. On this card are the modified wedding ceremony promises which we perform reading from the card. You read the part against your name; I go first by reading my part, then you read your part and so on. Your wedding band and engagement ring you can leave handy on the dressing table. You have a half hour to get ready to make yourself beautiful as you were earlier, I don't want to see any red eyes. When you're ready, go into the bathroom knock on my door as you pass. When I am ready I will knock on the bathroom door on my way to the bedroom, then you can do a slow walk into the bedroom and stand next to me. Then I will begin the service."

I went to my bedroom got my best suit ready with a white rose in the button hole, put on a clean shirt, a tie and my best brogues. Strangely I began to feel nervous and when Jennifer tapped on my bedroom door almost on the half hour the nerves really kicked in. I left my bedroom making my way to, although I never suggested it to Jennifer, our bedroom, knocking on the bathroom door as I passed. A minute later she appeared at door looking so beautiful, in her wedding gown which intensified her already amazing body, creating the most incredible fantasy scene. She slowly advance towards me and stood at my side. Jennifer's body was trembling as I lifted the veil over her head and placed it behind her, signs of strain showed on her face, I smiled attempting to put her at ease.

Reading from the card.

Scott - "Who giveth this woman to be married to this man?"

Jennifer - "My deceased husband bequeathed me to this man."

Scott - "I, Scott take thee Jennifer, to be my wife. To have and

to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer,

and I promised to love you forevermore."

Scott - Place wedding band and engagement ring on Jennifer's finger.

Jennifer - "I, Jennifer take thee Scott, to be my wedded husband.

To have and to hold, in sickness and in health,

for richer or for poorer, and I promised to love you forevermore."

Jennifer - Placed her husband's wedding band on Scott's finger.

Scott - "Forasmuch as Scott."

Jennifer - "And Jennifer."

Scott - "Have consented together in wedlock, and have given and pledged their

love for each other, and have declared the same by giving and receiving

of a ring, and by joining of hands; I pronounce that they be man."

Jennifer - "And wife together. You may kiss the bride."

Taking Jennifer in my arms I gave her a prolonged kiss. I must admit at being a little concerned when she never responded; perhaps the whole wedding thing was so sudden she hadn't had time to reflect on the situation.

"Sweetheart I'm going back to my bedroom to change into my pajamas, you hop into bed, I'll be just a couple of minutes."

The look she gave me was devastating; I'd never seen that look on her face before it was a mixture of disgust and contempt. It didn't matter because she was mine, she belonged to me, like it or not she promised to obey me. I was not my father; if Jennifer would accept me totally as her husband, we could have a great life together.

With the bedside light on, and making no attempt to acknowledge my return to the bedroom, Jennifer was in bed, lying on her back staring up at the ceiling. I moved in beside her slipped my arms around her waist leant over and kissed her on the lips. There was no response except pressing her lips firmly together, it was if I was kissing one of those rubber blowup dolls sold in the sex shops. However, I was not going to be dissuaded from following through with my plan; if she wanted to be frigid it wouldn't stop me from enjoying her body and making love to her. Perhaps in time she will become responsive, but how long that would take was anybody's guess.

Very gently I kissed her again and told her I loved her and understood her reaction to the situation. Lying, when I said my father should have told her of his plans for her to become my wife, so that I could care for her the rest of her life. I kissed her again, and asked if she had noticed any difference in my approach towards her over the past three months, encouraging her to take far more responsibility and buying new clothes. I kissed her again, and asked if she never suspected that my intentions were directed at taking my father's place. Each additional kiss was accompanied with some sort of statement, albeit a lie. For example, I blamed my father for not informing her for what he intended, if he had she would have had three months to accept the situation and prepare for this day. All the time I had been kissing and talking to her, Jennifer had not said a word but just kept staring at the ceiling.

Slipping my hand inside her nightgown I cupped and fondled her breast, lightly squeezing while attempting to introduce French kissing to enhance our sexual pleasures, well mine at least. Jennifer couldn't stop me kissing her, but refused to allow our tongues to meet. Taking her nipple, I spoke soft words of love as I rolled it between my thumb and finger, causing it to both harden and enlarge surprisingly quickly. After a while, satisfied that both breasts had been fondled sufficiently I allowed my hand to drift down over her nightgown, following the contours of her body. Even through her lips I felt her body react, going rigid as I began to ease her nightgown up, causing her to tremble as it was raised past her knees. Stopping about mid-thigh I eased my hand between her legs and found it difficult to proceed further because Jennifer had clamped her legs together preventing my progress. Tenderly, while slipping out of my pajamas, I reminded her of our promises made less than an hour ago, how she agreed to my conjugal rites and promised to obey.

Relaxing the pressure between her legs I continued to ease my hand higher until I reach my goal. Jennifer recoiled as I traced my finger along the entrance of her pussy. While two fingers slipped easily inside her and my thumb massaging her clitoris I was astounded by the amount of fluid her body excreted, saturating the bed and her nightgown. Pulling her nightgown up all the way and positioning myself on top of her I gently slipped inside and slowly eased back and forth. While having been so intent on my own pleasures, Jennifer had been quietly sobbing at the thought of her son defiling her this way. My idea was, if I could give her a great deal of pleasure by getting her to orgasm, then she would be more likely to accept me. Unfortunately that didn't happen, my excitement must have been intense, because within seconds of penetrating her body, she must have felt me exploded within her. Remaining on top, applying kisses for several more minutes to this unresponsive woman, before eventually rolling off. Kissing her goodnight and turning off the light, still sobbing she turned away, her back towards me.

We both slept late Sunday morning although I'm not sure who was awake first. Jennifer seemed to be asleep her back still towards me. Still naked from the night before I moved in close; spooning matching the contour of her body with my own. Slipping my arm around her waist and my hand inside her nightgown, to cup her breast, she moved I assumed trying to put space between us. Holding her tight, whispered in her ear.

"I'm so sorry about last night."

"Are going to rape me again?"

"Rape you, is that what you think that I raped you. I have no idea what your head was telling you, but believe me your body was not saying rape, it was saying take me, your body wanted me, as much as I wanted you, and you know that. We are two consenting adults and providing we keep this our little secret by not telling anyone, we're safe. However if you want to send me to prison, all you have to do is inform the police that I raped you. I on the other hand would tell them you seduced me and invited me to your bed then turned on me crying rape. You would be taken to hospital for an examination and they could tell you weren't raped. You would be famous for ever with reporters camped on your doorstep; I can see the headlines now 'Mother seduces son then cries rape.' The reason I am apologizing is because of my premature ejaculation, you got me so excited that I couldn't control myself and therefore failed to satisfy your needs."