Bequeathed by Proxy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling Jennifer towards me I turned her so that she would be lying on her back then began to administer light kisses. Again she never responded to my advances and continued to stare at the ceiling, but I did notice the she never pressed her lips together. At least I was kissing her full succulent lips, which I thought was some progress. Slipping the nightgown off her shoulders, pulling it down to release her arms from its constraints, allowed me to admire her uncovered breasts. They were beautiful, full and firm, her nipples already reacting to the attention they were receiving. I leaned over and kissed both nipples several times, going back and forth between the two before drawing one into my mouth, sucking it for a minute or so before transferring to the other. In between kissing her lips, kissing her breasts and sucking her nipples I spoke soft words of love, telling her how wonderful she was and how beautiful her body was and how much I adored her.

Having experienced the previous night's love making, Jennifer was prepared when I began to pull her nightgown up. Her body still reacted to my touch but it wasn't as intense as the night before. Her naturally lubricated body willingly accepted my advances without the slightest hint of forced penetration. This time there was no crying just the silent treatment which was understandable because once again I was unable to control my emotions with my over excitement leaving her frustrated. Finally she asked me if I'd sufficiently satisfied myself with her and was she at liberty to shower and dress.

It was obvious that Jennifer was extremely cross and disgusted with me and I was beginning to wonder, as I lie in bed, whether I had overstepped the mark. Was it such a good idea even though Jennifer accepted our situation and never fought back, but showed her disgust by remaining frigid? I heard her going down the stairs so I assumed she had finished in the shower, giving me the opportunity to have mine. Having showered and dressed I headed downstairs to who knows what.

"Scott." When spoken to in that tone of voice I know I'm in trouble. "What would you like for breakfast?"

"Anything you're cooking sweetheart."

She was standing at the sink with her back to me. I walked up behind her put my arms around her waist and nuzzled her neck as I had done numerous times before, only this time she reacted differently. She didn't make a comment like she used to, instead her body just stiffened. Things were not working out quite the way I hoped, she must hate me, but I can't back down now. The atmosphere between us was very tense so to relieve the tension I decided to wander into my office, however, before walking out of the kitchen I asked her to call me when breakfast was ready.

Breakfast was a silent affair but I noticed she was still wearing her wedding band and engagement ring. Dressed in a new blouse and skirt, with her hair still swept over to one side she looked an absolute picture. After breakfast I asked her if I could help with anything she said no, which allowed me to return to my office to catch up on some outstanding work. Mid-afternoon after having had lunch in my office I wandered out to find Jennifer sitting in one of the armchairs reading. Standing in front of her with my hand held out towards her said, "I would like you to lie with me on the sofa."

Jennifer looked up, took my hand and we headed towards the sofa. She laid down first with her back against the back of the sofa, followed by me lying on the outside of her. Placing my arms around her waist I pulled her close and kissed her on the lips. It was not as if she actually kissed me back but I definitely felt her lips pucker up. The more I kissed her, the more responsive she seemed to become and even accepted my French kiss, after a fashion. However, she still showed reluctance, by turning her head away from me when I unbuttoned her blouse and slipped my hand inside her bra. Obviously the situation didn't improve when she allowed me to put my hand up her skirt in an attempt to arouse her before finally making love.

That Sunday night we prepared for bed separately. Jennifer was already in bed wearing her satin nightgown and me in my pajama bottoms as I slipped in beside her and took her in my arms. She still failed to respond to my kisses and remained unimpressed when I slipped my hand inside her nightgown and began to squeeze her breasts and rub her nipples. There was no immediate reaction when I whispered that I was about to pull her nightgown up and stick my fingers in her cunt and work her until she orgasms, then fuck her after.

It was obvious she didn't like the way I spoke to her, using what she considered obscene words, which only seemed to increase her resolve not to accept me. At that point I was fully aroused and past caring what she thought as long as her body was there for my pleasure. Between prolonged kisses I slipping the nightgown from her shoulders and pulled the top down to expose her breasts allowing me to suckle. Her body went rigid as she felt my hand sliding up beneath her nightgown, and started to shake as my fingers explored her pussy. With my fingers pleasuring her and my thumb stroking and circling her clitoris, it took a while but eventually I felt her starting to respond to my attention.

It started with Jennifer's pelvis making involuntary movements, which were barely detectable, pushing against my fingers as they penetrated deep into her body. Gradually these movements became more forceful accompanied by a few moans, eventually peaking with my fingers flashing in and out while whispering. "There's a good girl cum for daddy, be daddy's little girl." It was almost as if she started having a convulsion screaming at me to fuck her using the words she detests. Positioning myself on top of her she gave me little or no time to settle before her arms and legs wrapped around me, pulling me tight against her while forcing her lips against mine. For her, the whole thing was more or less over before it began when she experienced an intense orgasm, but she continued to hold me and kiss me allowing me to eventually satisfy myself. We lay there, me on my back with my arm around her, Jennifer with her head resting on my chest and her arm around my waist. We had been cuddling that way for quite a while nothing had been said since making love, suddenly Jennifer spoke.

"Scott do you really love me as a husband loves his wife, or is it just lust and you used the marriage thing as a trick to sleep with me and use my body?"

"Jenny I love you, or should say that I'm in love with you, and want you more than anything."

"Scott, tell me you love me, tell me I'm beautiful and desirable, tell me you will never leave me."

"Sweetheart, I am so in love with you; my love for you is incalculable, you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, your beauty surpasses every other woman's. I know you love me because both times we made love there was never any question of rape, your body accepted me without question. However, my love for you is so intense, causing me to become so excited, if your body had not been prepared to accept me willingly, I would have lost control. It would have ended with me raping you, willing to accept any and all the consequences of my action. I will never leave you."

"Oh darling that's the most beautiful thing anybody has ever said, no one has ever told me they love me, I belong to you and as your wife, do anything you ask."

"But sweetheart I've often told you how much I love you and how beautiful you are."

"Scott, a week ago you was my son, it didn't really count, not like it does now. Now you are my husband."

With Jennifer locked in my arms, cooperating and responding to my kisses there are no words to describe my feelings for her. My hands roamed over her nightgown absorbing the silky feelings as it followed the contours of her body. She pushed back on my fingers as they glided between her buttocks, relaxing as they continued upwards tracking along her spine. All the time our lips were molded together, her hand cupping the back of my head pulling me closer. Her moans vibrating into my mouth as my hand slipped beneath her gown to fondle her breasts, preparing her nipples to be suckled again. As I slipped down the bed, Jennifer positioned her breast so that my mouth could capture her nipple.

"That's it baby, mommy's knows you're hungry for her and she loves feeding you."

How long I concentrated on her breasts was difficult to say having lost all track of time, it was almost as if I had been hypnotized. Retrieving my senses, I slipped off my pajama bottoms and began to pull her nightgown up, only this time it was pulled up above her waist. This time there were no complaints she seemed to enjoy my fumbling and voyages of discovery. Jennifer reacted positively as my fingers slipped in and out of her, attempting to push herself further onto them on their inward journey. Right from the start our kissing was continuous and passionate, she seemed to be enjoying our physical relationship far more than I expected. She was a typical cougar and providing it was restricted to our relationship I couldn't have been more pleased. Eventually we arranged ourselves in the missionary position, and this time spent a little longer kissing and making love. This time there was no premature ejaculation, although I have lasted longer, however, in my opinion I still failed to satisfy Jennifer, being unable to bring her to an orgasm. She said my apology wasn't necessary because it was something that rarely happened.

Monday morning while stretching in bed; feeling content with myself and the world, noticed that Jennifer was awake and watching me. I leaned over to kiss her passionately on the lips and each unseen nipple; as they formed sizeable mounds in her nightgown.

"You okay sweetheart?"

She nodded and rolled over on top of me pinning me down, her breasts pressing into my chest and her crotch squashing my morning erection. I wrapped my arms around her, my hands caressing and squeezing her ass. She began to kiss me and asked if there was anything she could do for me, I told her yes, I would like her to give me a blow job. The kissing stopped immediately; obviously my request was unexpected, taking her by surprise. "You want me to perform oral sex and cum in my mouth?" I told her that's exactly what I wanted. She said she would consider it providing I was prepared to do it to her.

With Jennifer going about her daily chores and me in my office, we didn't see much of each other during the day. A couple of times in the morning she bought me coffee and lunch at midday. A new family tradition was about to be launched when in the afternoon Jennifer walked in carrying a tray on which were two cups of tea and a plate of chocolate cookies, how she loved her chocolate. She placed the tray on my desk after pushing aside some of my more important documents, then eased herself onto my lap. She placed her arms around me and we kissed. Who was I to stop her, never having seen her this affectionate. We kissed and cuddled for several minutes before she returned to the afternoon tea ceremony, sharing the cookies and drinking tea from bone china cups.

Until that night Jennifer and I had always prepared for bed separately; neither seeing the other undress. I always had the impression that my mother was not only a submissive but shy with it, but now as my wife that practice should end. We would each go to our bedroom get change then I would join my wife who would already be lying in bed. This time I went to my bedroom, collected my pajamas and joined Jennifer in our bedroom.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Coming to bed, as from this morning we have no secrets from each other, our life together must progress otherwise our relationship will not last. We have to become more adventurous, so I suggest you get undressed and wait while I undress."

"You want me to stand here naked?"

"Yes that was my intention."

"Well in that case you can go first."

I undressed and finally stood naked before her.

"Now it's your turn to let me see you?"

Jennifer began to remove her clothes, her blouse first then her skirt, she was a bit more hesitant when it came to removing her bra and even more so when she slipped her panties down her legs. The more clothes she removed the harder my erection became. She stood before me totally naked slightly backing away as I moved towards her. Taking her hand I placed it around my manhood and made sure that it would remain in that position while I placed a hand between her legs cupping her body. She was so wet, it encouraged me to slip a finger inside her. Wrapping an arm around her waist pulling her close crushing her breasts against my chest with every intention to kiss her. She responded immediately pressing her lips against mine with some enthusiasm her tongue searching for mine, pulling me tighter with her arm placed around my neck. Breaking our kiss I questioned why she would want to hide such a beautiful body from me.

"Darling all this is new to me please be patient, you must know by now that I belong to you, and I do love you."

"I will be patient, but please come to bed as you are I want you like this, naked, holding you in my arms, our bodies pressed together."

In bed we made out, after a while drifted down to her breasts concentrating more on her nipples, later continuing my kisses as I journeyed down her body. Once passed her naval Jennifer stopped me from going down further. Eventually we made love to end a very satisfactory evening. It was becoming more obvious that Jennifer was sexually inhibited and I wasn't sure whether she had always been this way or whether it had been a result of my father's influence. I wasn't quite sure how to tackle the problem until stumbling across a TV program to be shown called, "Your Partner and You." Apparently a sex therapist would be talking about the relationship between couples, and according to the article this series of programs were very explicit, down to earth and well worth watching. I spoke to Jennifer about it, showed her the article and suggested we watched it together; she seemed hesitant but eventually agreed.

We pulled the sofa up in front of the TV, I sat down and Jennifer sat next to me tucking her legs under her. With my arm around her shoulder she leaned and snuggled into me and waited for the program to start. First the therapist introduced herself, doctor whatever, I didn't catch her name, but what she said next made a lot of sense. According to her it would seem that the biggest problem related to sexual issues, caused my couples not talking to each other on the subject, expressing their likes and dislikes in the bedroom. She went on to say.

"People are frightened of rejection and embarrassed to discuss the one subject that brought them together and could keep them together for the rest of their lives. The thought of being rejected is a major issue. For example if one partner would like to perform or receive oral sex or both but never mentions it, that partner may become frustrated blaming the other for not being adventurous. In the meantime the other partner innocently carries on with their normal sex routine without the slightest idea of the other partner's dilemma. It maybe that the second partner would like to receive oral sex but not perform it, or perhaps neither give or receive it, but would be prepared to compromise by going down a slightly different route. If you don't ask you will never know and an important part of the relationship may be lost."

Jennifer raised her head and looked at me, I couldn't be sure what she was thinking but I bet it was something to do with her stopping me as I kissed my way down her body. The program continued showing couples demonstrating numerous positions for love making. Jennifer felt embarrassed for them.

"How can they do that in front of a camera with millions of people watching?"

"They're exhibitionists, that's how they get their kicks, bit extreme I think."

When the program finished I asked Jennifer for her thoughts, did she think that she could be open about the subject, could she talk freely about her feelings and her needs. She said she didn't know, so I asked her outright.

"Would you consider receiving and performing oral sex with me?"

It was a while before she answered. I think there was some shock involved and definitely embarrassment.

"I think it would depend on circumstances and my sexual state at the time. I wouldn't rule it out."

The following week the program began with mapping out the body's erogenous zones and how to stimulate them, then moving on to explain the techniques of oral sex with demonstrations. That night I practiced stimulating Jenny's erogenous zones, some worked out just fine, but not all were successful; she didn't like my tongue in her ear.

The third week was dedicated to bondage and provided demonstrations of being tied up on a bed, right through to the other end of the scale being strapped down on purpose built tables and being flogged. There were pictures of men being kept in cages. The final scene consisted of fetishism with some naked woman being strapped into a harness with bit and bridle and prancing around the garden, being driven like a horse. Somewhere within the program was something on spanking when Jennifer looked at me I just smiled. After the program finished we stretched out and lay on the sofa together, cuddling and kissing. I asked her if she would like to be tied to the bed, her reply.

"I suppose it depends on what you intend to do once I was tied up."

"Well that's a part of the excitement not knowing what to expect."

Jennifer thought about it then said. "In the program they talked about spanking and suggested that the person doing the spanking and the person receiving it, both received enjoyment from it. Did you enjoy spanking me that time?"

"Looking back I suppose I did."

She looked at me in a peculiar fashion and just for a second it crossed my mind that she may well have enjoyed it also. I decided to press the point.

"Since you brought the subject up did you enjoy the spanking?"

"You hurt me and made me cry. I'm not saying I enjoyed it, but accepted it for what it was."

"You've avoided answering my question, I think you enjoyed it. Did my father ever spank you?"

"Yes he did a number of times."

"Did you enjoy it?'

"No I didn't, because he did it as a punishment, whereas you did it out of love."

"Tonight I'm going to take a leaf out of that program and tie you to the bed. Now what can I use as restraints, have you any old stockings? They're soft and easily tied."

Much to my surprise Jennifer never said a word; I kissed her and began to unbutton her blouse suggesting that she go upstairs, find four old stockings and wait for me in the bedroom so that I may finish undressing her. She left without saying a word being either angry with me or submissive. I was about to find out upon arriving in the bedroom.

Jennifer was standing at the foot of the bed fully dressed. Except for the bottom button of her blouse which was still undone, just as I had left her. Six new looking stockings were neatly spread out across the bed. She was trembling as I undid the last button and removed her blouse, fidgeting as I unzipped her skirt and slowly lowered it down her legs. Collecting a single stocking I used it as a blindfold. Removing her bra but ignoring her panties I guided her around to the side of the bed sat her down and eased her down onto her back. Swinging her legs onto the bed encouraging her to move to the middle. Jennifer's breathing was erratic as I lifted her first arm above her head then loosely tied a stocking around her wrist then secured it to the headboard. Then secured her second arm by the same method rendering her powerless. Since entering the bedroom neither of us had said a word. Kneeling on the bed straddling her feet, she gasped as I pulled her panties down to remove them. With her arms spread eagled, I repeated the procedure on her legs, spreading them widely before securing them to the foot of the bed.