Berglund's Pt. 02

Story Info
The two new hires get tested.
4.5k words
4.21
4.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Blaire. What song do you chose?!" Victoria asked loudly.

"Um. Milk Shake. Please." Blaire stated.

From looking at Blaire's phone I expected her to be the wild, crazy, sex fiend who would not have balked at being ordered to do a strip lap dance on her friend in front of three people at a job interview.

The music started, Blaire climbed on Bethany's lap, she teased with her shirt, and pulled it off over her head. She climbed off, kicked off her shoes, and pulled down her socks. From behind she wrapped her leg around Bethany's neck, one leg, then the other. She tussled her hair and kissed her neck. She danced around, wiggling her butt, and moving here and there.

Blaire was a pretty good dancer. She moved well. But I could tell she was still very worried. She turned to face us, her ass pointed at Bethany, and she pulled her pants down to her ankles in one quick pull. Her legs together as Bethany smiled. Seeing her friends exposed flesh. Blaire wiggled out of the pants and threw them away into the darkness.

Blaire was truthful in her response; she was wearing a pair of G-string panties. She danced, she wiggled, and she rubbed her pussy on Bethany. First, she slipped down her panties, she hid her pussy from view, but then rammed her hips forward and her pussy slapped Bethany's face. The panties thrown away into the dark.

Blaire twirled, she moved gently, and she reached behind her. Unclasping her bra, and letting her tits bounce free. She draped the bra over Bethany's shoulder, climbed onto her lap, and ground her pussy into Bethany's bellybutton. The song ended.

Blaire stood up, retrieved her clothes, and got dressed.

"Bethany. Your choice of song?" Victoria asked.

"Pour some sugar on me." Was Bethany's choice.

As soon as the song started, we all knew she had done this routine a time or two. Her kicks, her spins, her smile. She knew this routine so well she had to have been a professional stripper at a bar or for bachelor parties. She also didn't take off her clothes like Blaire had. Bethany ripped her clothes off. Like an animal.

She danced, she bounced, she wiggled, and she twerked.

Her last move was to place her head between Blaire's spread legs. She held onto the chair legs, she lifted her legs up, did the splits, rested her shoulders on Blaire's legs. And when Blaire went to support her thighs with her hands. Bethany reached up, grabbed Blaire's head, and pulled her face into her pussy. Wiggling it around. It was glorious to see.

But. None of us clapped.

Bethany stood at attention in front of us. Blaire wiped off her friends' moist pussy juice from her face and stood at attention. Bethany was still naked while Blaire had put her clothes back on.

"This is your last chance. You will now both climb onto this large desk, you will dance for us, and we will pick the song. Whomever wins will get the job. Go!" Victoria stated.

Sam played the song "I'm a slave for you," by Brittany Spears.

Bethany wasted no time. She climbed on the desk, pushing papers to the side, and slithering back and forth. In front of each of us. She would lie back, spread her legs, and exposed her wet pussy. When she got to Victoria she used her finger, she instructed her to lean closer, and when she was an inch away, she pushed her face back.

Blaire was struggling with her clothes. The song was coming to an end. She knew she was losing.

Blaire and Bethany were now both on their backs. Their legs spread, shaking their asses. I whispered in their ear. 'Here's your one chance. Do this and you are both hired. Don't do it. Neither of you are hired and I post this on the internet. Your names, IG, Snapchat, address, phone number. Everything!' As I pointed to the little red lights from the corners of the room where the cameras were recording.

Blaire and Bethany both looked scared, they gulped, but nodded.

They worked together; they slithered over to Victoria. They danced, they writhed. Sam snuck out of his chair, got behind Victoria, and held her chair in place. The two women laid on their backs, sitting up, they masturbated with their fingers at amazing speed. So fast they were a blur. They screamed loudly and two massive jets of piss shot out. Covering Victoria in her work clothes, her face, her hair. Her arms flailed, she screamed, she tried to get up, but Sam held her chair against the desk.

Once Blaire and Bethany were done with their fake orgasm and had emptied their bladders did Sam let Victoria up. She was soaked. Her long blonde hair drenched. Her work clothes-soaked in urine.

Blaire and Bethany laid back on the table acting like they had just experienced the worlds biggest orgasm and were now unable to move.

Victoria was yelling, pulling off her shirt, her pants, and bra. She piled her clothes on the floor as she too was now naked. She climbed onto the desk and began yelling at her friends.

The song ended and Victoria was calling them "a bunch of useless pig sluts!!!!"

Sam wrapped his arms around Victoria's waist and tried to hold her back. Sam was much weaker than Victoria and she had a burst of adrenaline. I finally had to step in and congratulate both Blaire and Bethany as they had done spectacularly on the interview process and were now hired.

Victoria wiped droplets of urine from her face and hair as she stared at me with rage.

Bethany and Blaire climbed off the desk and waited for Victoria to calm down.

I explained to Victoria the golden shower was my idea. It was her punishment for going overboard prepping them for the interview. Also, her friends did very well and passed the interview.

"What about my clothes? I can't go home like this. And them? Their clothes are soaked. Well Bethany ripped her clothes up to pieces, so she didn't really consider that." Victoria yelled loudly.

"Just go downstairs and buy new clothes. A T-shirt and shorts are all each of us needs. Not a big deal. Say Sam knocked over a pitcher of coffee on us. It's not a big deal." Bethany stated plainly. It was evident she had planned this when she tore her clothes up.

"We all carpooled together anyways. Just wait until the majority of people go home. We can sneak out the side door. Have your car running. It will be easy. No one will see." Blaire added.

"Where do you girls live?" Sam asked.

"Oh. Like 10 miles down at the edge of the city. A shitty apartment. Three of us together and we can barely pay the rent." Victoria stated.

Sam went and fetched some cleaning supplies, blankets, towels, and a fan. Each girl took a turn in my shower and returned smelling less like piss. A ton of pet mess cleaner and a mop bucket and my office no longer smelled like urine. It would take a day or two to dry out, but it was worth it. Victoria lost her shit when her two friends gave her a surprise double golden shower.

Bethany was drying her hair, her naked body exposed, her huge tits shaking back and forth. 'Would you get dinner with me?' I asked.

"Sure. What kind? Where? When?" Bethany stated with a smile.

'Right now. Sushi. My place.' I told her.

"Like this? I need a bit more clothing. But I will take you up on that date tonight." Bethany stated smiling.

'Okay. But I never buy clothes for women. I'm terrible at it. If I buy you one item of clothing, you must wear it, you must come with me to buy the sushi, but we will take it as a "to go" order. Deal?' I asked as I extended my hand.

"Ooh. This is getting even more exciting. Deal. I will wear it with a smile, no matter what. I will rock it with confidence, we will order sushi, and then its all you can eat at your place!" Bethany stated, winking at me and shaking my hand.

"Your friend and boss is confident." Blaire stated.

Victoria glared at Sam like she was trying to telepathically tell him something very important.

It clicked and Sam's eyes went wide.

Sam grabbed a handful of Blaire's hair. "I'm going downstairs to buy you the skimpiest, sluttiest outfit, which does not cover up an inch of your cunt or tits. You will wear it, we are going to go get pizza, and we are going to walk back to my place. You will eat it, you will love it, and I will then fuck you all night. Is there any part of that you didn't understand?" Sam stated with a firm manly voice. Almost scary. But manly.

Blaire nodded as best as she could since Sam still had a firm handful of her hair, "Yes. Sir. That sounds lovely. I want nothing more than that. Thank you, sir."

Sam smiled at Victoria as she shrugged indicating "good enough." Sam let go of Blaire's hair and told her to stand at attention until he returned. Blaire was rigid as a board and unmoving. Sam stomped out of the office with a plan.

I had a plan too. I found them, purchased them, and walked back upstairs. Three naked women were still milling around my office, large white bath towels barely covering their nudity or not trying to cover their nudity.

I handed Bethany the long thin box. 'Here is your one item. I hope you like it.' I told her with a smile.

She pulled open the lid to find mid-thigh, red, suede leather boots with 6-inch heels.

"Oh my. I like them so much." Bethany stated. She sat down in the chair and pulled them both on. The fit perfectly and she was so much taller. The sexiest part was her thick thighs. They squished into the tops. Just the right amount of overflow.

"Bethany. No way. You are completely nude! You can't go out to dinner like that! This is our hometown! You are fucking crazy!" Victoria shouted.

Before the smiling Bethany could answer, my office door opened violently. Sam had an armful of rope, chains, and boots. Handtools, bolts, washers, and hardware fell from his arms and banged along the ground.

Sam threw a pair of black leather boots at Blaire and stated, "Here. These first!"

The 4-inch heels were tall, and it was evident Blaire had never worn anything like them. Bethany on the other hand walked around the office in 6-inch heels, watching Same closely, looking down at the store, and walking circles. Her fat bubble butt looked so amazing as she wiggled around.

Same snapped a tool here and there, he pulled the leather pieces up, wrapped them around, tied them here and there, and snapped them again with another tool. In the end he had made a full body harness from black 1 inch leather straps. He punched holes in the leather, he rivoted them in place, and made a type of bikini. But nothing was covered. Blaire's tits were sticking out, her pussy was exposed, and the leather cut into all the right places. It looked professionally made by a designer. It took Sam maybe 10 minutes to gather supplies and affix the outfit.

Two large silver padlocks then snapped into place. One in the middle of Blaire's throat and the second one at her waist in front of her belly button. The outfit had been custom made. Cinched tight. And now locked. It had even been attached to the boots. I doubt there was any way to get out without Sam's approval or maybe Gumby limps.

Sam walked around Blaire, examining the outfit, pulling on the leather, testing if it was too tight here and there. Not that it mattered. It was all bolted into place and not going anywhere without the jaws of life and a team of firemen.

'Okay. Dinner time. Ready?' I asked as I extended my hand to Bethany politely.

"Yes. I am starving." She stated with a huge smile, placing her hand in my hand, we walked to the door slowly.

"Take my hand now!" Sam ordered Blaire. Blaire did so without hesitation but hobbled on her shoes.

"Woah. Wait up. What about me?" Victoria demanded.

'What? You want to go on our first dates? You would be a third wheel? Why would we invite you? You smell like piss, and you are naked.' I stated.

We all giggled at the joke.

"Well no. And yes. And well not again. But my friends can't go out like that. This isn't Vegas. They will get arrested; they will rape you. This is crazy. Private fun is one thing, but this is totally different." Victoria explained.

"Can't rape the willing. I've gone naked in public places plenty of times. This will be more exciting. Plus, I trust Mike. If he wanted to bend me over and fist my ass, I would let him. But I know he would not ask or demand that. Calm down Victoria." Bethany stated coolly.

Sam glared at Blaire, and she shouted, "Do whatever you want. Fist me. I like it." As her eyes shot to the floor. Sam didn't even say a word, lift a finger, or move.

'Grab one of my spare dress shirts in my closet. Wait until closing, exit, set the alarm, walk to your car, no one will see you. No one will bother you. You will be just fine. Or sleep on my couch. Or go steal some clothes after the store closes and pay them back tomorrow. Do whatever you like. But we. Are leaving.' I stated as we turned to the walkway.

"Good night. I likely won't see you tomorrow either. Maybe I'll be back on Sunday." Bethany called out to Victoria as we walked down the hallway, her voice getting softer as she walked father away.

Sam nor Blaire did not try to explain their intentions further. Sam turned, walked away, and Blaire held his hand while trying to keep up with him in high heels she was not used to.

If the near naked girls expected to be lead to a car nearby, they were wrong.

Bethany and I walked slowly. The somewhat warm 70-degree night air whipped around Bethany's naked body. Her moist hair was nearly dry. The wind caused her body to break out in goosebumps.

I kissed Bethany's shoulder. The goosebumps had spread everywhere. "Exciting isn't it. I wonder who will be at the restaurant?" Bethany asked wide eyed and giggling.

'Oh. It's very popular. You will love the owner. Just wait.' I explained. Not wanting to ruin the surprise.

After we cleared the parking lot, hundreds of eyes saw Bethany naked, wiggling, bouncing her naked body down the sidewalk. Her bright red boots and long damp blonde hair. Three more blocks and hundreds of car horns sounding, and we walked up to the restaurant. A line of 50 people was outside.

"Popular place." Bethany stated.

I opened the door, and everyone was gasping, staring at naked Bethany, we walked to the counter, a 90-year-old Japanese lady sitting on a stool stared at Bethany. Whatever she said was not English. We laughed and then she asked, "What would you like?"

Bethany and I ordered two salads, 8 sushi rolls, and the owner gave me free fried oysters. He winked at me and stated "For male stamina. Special recipe." As he looked at naked Bethany. I pulled out my wallet and he declined payment.

As we walked out three or four men demanded their dates pull "out your tits. Show some skin. We could eat free. Or get to the front of his fucking line!" Bethany just called out, "Maybe you should not date little prudes! Get a real woman!"

As we walked the 6 blocks to my house we talked and laughed.

The moment my front door closed behind me Bethany turned to face me, kissed me on the neck, and stated, "No time for food. I'm so God damn horny. I need you to fuck me right now!" her leg wrapped around my waist, her hands digging through my pants looking for my cock.

'Ah. I knew you were an exhibitionist. I have a better idea. You are a virgin, right?' I asked.

Bethany could only nod as she sucked on my neck. I walked Bethany out to the back deck. There was a hot tub, an open area for a table and grilling. And a large metal contraption for a hammock.

I walked Bethany over to the hammock. I pushed her to sit in it. I took a nylon strap, secured her ankles, and pulled her legs apart. Her pussy was soaked. Her juices flowing down her thighs. I handed her a box of sushi and I knelt with my face in her pussy. I licked, I sucked, I did everything I could as she ate sushi, and I ate her virgin pussy.

4 sushi rolls later, and her legs shook violently for the 2nd time. She threw the empty food box over her shoulder, grabbed my head, and pressed her pussy into my face. I did my best to focus on her throbbing clit. I sucked it into my lips, I held it firmly, and I pressed my lips together firmly pinching it. The squeals of pleasure that came from her mouth could not be described. They were so loud neighbors likely thought it was a car alarm. Dogs howled loudly in response. Bethany finally pulled me away by my ears as she gasped for breath.

I walked into my kitchen, I grabbed an ice pack from my freezer, and walked back outside. I slapped the ice pack on Bethany's engorged pussy and clit. Her head snapped up, her arms flailed, and she clamored to pull the ice off of her most sensitive nub. I laughed and stated, 'give it a minute. Just let it do its thing.'

Bethany was hyperventilating. She did not have any coordination to fight me in her condition. Once her body cooled down, her clit was no longer engorged, her brain returned to normal functions. Or so I thought.

"Do you want to fuck my ass first? My pussy first? Or just skull fuck me? I'm a virgin in all three. You can take one, two, three or all at once. What ever you want." Bethany stated.

'Nope. Still not back to normal.' I stated while laughing and untying her.

With weak legs we walked back inside the warm house. I sat in the middle of the large leather couch and turned on the television. 'Head here, feet here. Now.' I instructed.

Bethany left her tall boots on and crawled across my lap her upturned ass looked amazing. I placed the Styrofoam containers of food across her back, ass, and thighs.

Sam walked in the front door with Blaire in front of him. She had a large pizza box in each hand. It looked like a circus balancing act. "Act up again and will whip you again!" Sam commanded.

"Need anything?" Sam asked me in a normal voice.

'Yeah. 4 beers. Please.' I stated calmly.

Blaire placed the two large boxes on the counter and waited for Sam. Sam handed me the 4 beers; I handed one to Bethany, kept one, and placed the other two in between Bethany's warm thighs.

Bethany chirped loudly but remained still. She didn't want to spill my sushi. I ate and drank slowly. Bethany's naked body stretched across me. I set my empty bottle down and grabbed my second one. It was still cool as I drank it and finished my meal. I handed Bethany the last beer and she chugged it.

The last thing I did was slurp down the oysters the owner quoted "For male stamina" right in front of Bethany.

"Ow shit. Am I in trouble? What's going to happen?!" Bethany asked looking back.

As I held Bethany's hand and she stood up we saw her friend Blaire was on her knees, between Sam's spread legs, sucking his cock while Sam balanced a pizza box on her head. "Want a slice?" Sam asked.

'No thanks. But how about your friend come watch me fuck the virginity out of her friend? I promise I won't touch her.' I stated.

"Yeah. Sure. You heard him. Get up." Sam yelled.

"Oh my god. Really? She's going to watch us fuck?" Bethany squealed.

'Oh yeah. All three holes too.' I told her.

Bethany did her best to run up the stairs in her extra tall boots. She hobbled down the hallway and into my master bedroom. She laid on her back, legs spread, her pussy already dripping down my sheets.

I pulled Blaire by the hair to Bethany's spread legs. 'Your nose will not leave contact wither anus. If it does, I will fist fuck your ass dry. Don't test me.' I commanded firmly.

Blaire's head nodded. Her face touching her best friends' most intimate parts. I pulled off my clothes and wiped my body with a wet rag. Quicker than a shower. I stepped over Blaire's body; I lined my cock up with the tiny pussy opening and stated 'on three. One. Two.' And I slammed my cock full force into her. She didn't have time to tense up. My cock ripped through her hymen, pried her lips apart with a hammer blow, and smashed her back wall of flesh with my full force. Blood dribbled down the sides of my cock, Bethany howled.

After the first thrust I stated, 'Congratulations. That's one virginity gone. Next is your ass!"

12