Berglund's Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bethany's face was bright red. Tears streaming down her face. Expecting a fucking. Expecting pleasure. Expecting an orgasm.

With my cock still buried in her I flipped her over onto her knees. 'Crawl under your friend, face up, latch your mouth on her pussy when I pull out. You watch me wreck her asshole. Don't you dare look away.' I told Blaire. She nodded and complied.

Once her cute, scared face appeared between Bethany's spread legs, I pulled my cock out, less blood than I thought dribbled on her face, mouth, nose and hair. I reached forward and stated, 'now is time for hole #2!'

Without any countdown I rammed my cock into her dry ass. Kicking, screaming, shaking. I slammed into her using her blood from her pussy to lube my cock. I had played it right. No warning meant she had not tensed up. Full balls deep as I let it soak.

Bethany's howls of pain died down as I pulled her hair hard enough to make her look back. 'That's two. Only one last one. Kneel!' I ordered her as I pointed to the floor. Blaire too took this to understand she should kneel next to her friend. My cock was covered in blood, shit, and pussy juice.

'This is your one and only option. I give you one choice. I will stand right here. You Bethany will lean forward; your hot wet mouth will wrap around my cock. You will clean off your pussy blood, your asshole blood, your shit, and your pussy juice. And then you will keep sucking until I blow a load down your throat.'

Or.

'You will tell Blaire to lean forward, clean my cock spotless and then you will suck my cock until I blow my load down your hungry mouth. The choice is yours.' I stated firmly.

"Suck him bitch!" Bethany's choice was to have her friend clean my cock from a mixture of her best friend's mixture of blood, shit, and juice. Blaire never gagged; she did her best. When she thought she was done, and my cock popped out of her mouth Bethany wiped it with Blaire's long hair.

"Took you long enough!" Bethany stated. She popped the cock in her mouth and began to suck my dick with real gusto. 10 minutes and I could not hold out any longer. Her mouth sucked every last drop of semen from my balls.

Without a word Bethany kicked Blaire in the pussy. She fell over reeling from the pain. Bethany then spit my whole load in her face and stated. "Yeah. Take that. You like that shit, don't you? Freak!" Bethany kicked Blaire in the pussy over and over with the tip of her red suede boots. Sam walked over, grabbed Blaire's legs, and pulled them apart.

50, 60, 70 more kicks and Blaire screamed in orgasm. Her legs were shaking. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head.

"She loves getting her pussy slapped. Harder the better." Bethany stated.

"I wondered what this little freak needed. Now I know. Thanks." Sam stated. The sounds of slapping echoed off my walls. I laid down on my bed, Bethany crawled up on my chest, her huge tits smothering my neck, her warm body making me tired.

"That's a hell of a story for a first time. You are crazy hot in bed. Bet you can't beat that." Bethany stated smiling.

'Let me get some rest and tomorrow will be the day.' I told Bethany smiling.

Bethany climbed out of bed, went to take some Tylenol, and came back with a cup full of ice.

Sam was still slapping the red swollen pussy flesh that was once Blaire's normal pussy. "Shove one of these up her cunt every minute she doesn't orgasm. That usually works." Bethany explained.

"Thanks." Sam stated. Taking a long ice cube from the cup. He held it in front of Blaire's eyes for a few seconds before he slid it up her pussy.

Blaire screamed. Moaned, groaned, or just made noises. They were not words. They did not sound human. Sam slapped the swollen pussy meat adding a new ice cub every minute. Bethany was keeping track and watching closely. "Time. Another." She kept saying.

After the 10th ice cube and hundreds of painful slaps to her pussy Blaire finally orgasmed. She covered her pussy with her hands, she screamed real words, and her legs shook. She was out cold for nearly thirty seconds as she flailed.

"Told you. You and 50 men could fuck her for 10 days none stop. Machines, animals, every hole. Only degradation, pain, and forced orgasms from slapping make her cum. Although, you can just use her for your own orgasms and never let her cum ever again. If you like. It would be much easier on your hands and ears too." Bethany explained as she laid her head on my chest.

What little strength Sam had in him he used to drag Blaire by her hair, from my room, down the hall, and into his bedroom. Her limp body did not resist. His door slammed shut and loud Metallica cranked at full volume. I looked up to see Bethany had a smile on her face and she was already asleep. I followed her to sleep. Her warm naked body covering me. It was the first night I had ever slept naked, without any sheets, and soundly.

12