Berglund's Pt. 05

Story Info
Naked party with employees, neighbors, and group sex.
6.2k words
4.65
4.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weeks and months flew by. Victoria, Bethany, and Blaire were all moved in. They didn't have all that much stuff anyways. Bethany's clothes were all hung up, folded, and secured in two new clothes dressers. Blaire's clothes were thrown on Sam's floor.

Victoria's room was exactly how I would have pictured it. Flowers, color, girly, potpourri, and very dainty. All clean, organized, and OCD. Sam teased her about her room and asked if her "sex toy collection" was organized by size, color, or hole. Victoria responded, "Well yes of course. Isn't you toys organized too?"

We all laughed.

Bethany and Blaire had made friends quickly at the store. Lots of new girls to be friends with. They scheduled a barbecue for Saturday. It was going to be the hottest day of the year. A real scorcher. I rented a huge water spraying bouncy house, a long adult inflatable slip and slide, and there would be 4 or more sprinklers set up randomly around the grass.

We expected 20 or so guests. Burgers, hot dogs, veggie platters, snacks, drinks, and alcohol.

By noon Bethany, Blaire, and Victoria were naked. Running around in the yard, throwing water balloons and having fun.

The doorbell rang and I answered it. 2 women from the garden area and 2 from the bakery. All carrying food, drinks, and stuff.

'Nope. Sorry. You can't come in. You are all over dressed.' I stated.

The blonde rolled her eyes, "Nice try. You told Bethany to convince us it was a nude party. We aren't buying it. You are our boss. You won't be seeing us naked." She stated firmly.

'Okay. If you say so and are calling me a liar. It's the weekend. I'm not your boss. Besides, the first day I hired you, all you did was stare at my package and lick your lips. I know you have an oral fixation. I never said anything. Besides, Bethany, Blaire, and Victoria are naked in the backyard.' I told them.

A resounding "bullshit" was announced by the four women.

'Fine. Don't believe me. If it's true. Will you get naked then.' I asked.

A little murmuring as they talked and they stated, "Yes. We will join in. But we will not be tricked and be the only naked ones. This isn't high school." The blonde stated confidently.

'Okay. Come on in.' I stated, as they walked past, I saw another carload of people parking in the driveway.

They set down their armfuls of food and walked them to the deck. Bethany was covering Victoria's naked body in suntan lotion, Sam was feeding Blaire a hot dog, and all were naked.

'Told you' I stated.

"What the fuck. Really? We all agreed it was joke." The blonde stated. The other three women stripped off their clothes, hung their bikinis over the railing, and ran off into the yard naked. The tall blonde was the last to partake.

I heard the doorbell again.

4 more female employees, Maryanne from the repair area, two from shipping, and one from cleaning services. All had full arms carrying food, they heard it was a naked party, and were ready to have fun. They pulled off their beach towels and were naked underneath.

I hooted and whistled as they handed me their towels. Outside the music was playing, more chanting and screaming as the 4 newest women joined in. It went on like this with carloads showing up until 1 pm. 24 guests in all. But then the strangest part.

A tall woman with short brown hair and tan skin. Streaking past, Bethany sprayed her with a water gun. It was Hannah. My neighbor. She was 40 years old, 6-0, 150lbs, long distance runner and swimmer. No tits at all. But very pretty.

'Hannah!' I called after her.

She ran over, dripping with water and covering her pussy with her hands. Bethany laughing and chasing after her.

'What are you doing here?' I asked.

"Well, I came over to complain about the loud music, I found all the naked people, and Bethany called me an old dried-up dusty vagina prude. So, I stripped off my clothes and joined in. You don't mind, do you?" she asked.

'Not at all. But one favor. Call your daughters. Invite them over. I've always had a crush on them.' I stated while winking.

The front door chimed again. Really?

It was Bertham. The neighbor. And the husband of Hannah.

"Can you please turn down the music. It's very loud. Didn't Hannah come over and complain." He yelled at me.

'Too right you are. She's in here eating, come inside.' I stated.

Bertham stormed through the house, not paying attention to any of the naked 18, 19, 20, and 21-year-old gorgeous women. On the deck Hannah was seated in a lounge chair, drinking a Margarita, and her pussy was being eaten by Bethany.

Bertham froze. Like any man in the situation, he now looked around, naked women everywhere, running, jumping, sliding, dancing, having fun. And then the sight of his skinny tan wife getting orally pleasured right in front of him by my girlfriend.

10 seconds later and Hannah screamed out an orgasm. Bethany wiped her mouth, ran up to Bertham, and hugged him. "She's all yours now stud." Bethany stated. Her huge tits bouncing off his chest. He watched her bounce away and she hugged me while I handed her a drink.

"Hannah. What the fuck?!" he yelled.

"Oh, lighten up. We were teenagers once. Don't be so old." Hannah stated. She stood up, walked over to Bertham, pulled his shirt over his head, and pulled down his shorts. He stepped out of them as the women all screamed. Bertham was quite hairy. But for 40 or so. In good shape.

Hannah slapped his butt with her hand and ran to the slip and slide. Bertham chased after her. 10 minutes later Jennifer and MacKenzie arrived. Hannah's gorgeous, tall, and model like daughters. They looked like clones of their mother. They stood at the front door, trying to look past me, and asking for "our mother. She called us and told us to grab a bikini and join the party."

'Yes. This is the place. But your mother was wrong. No bikini's allowed.' I advised.

They both smiled at me, "We know you have always wanted to fuck us. Since you moved in. We see you. But we will not be naked."

'Fine. A wager then. If your mother is naked here at the party, I will fuck you, Jennifer. If you father is naked here at the party, I will fuck MacKenzie. Bet?' I asked, extending my hand.

Both 20 something models laughed, shook my hand happily, and I let them inside. On the deck Bertham was feeding Hannah a very large Margarita. His harry package on full display. Her naked tits covered in red drink that overflowed the sides of the glass as she chugged.

"Mother! Father! What the fuck?" Jennifer and MacKenzie yelled.

'Told you.' I stated as I walked over to the grill to check on the burgers.

"Lose the suits sluts!" Hannah yelled the moment she saw her daughters. Obviously drunk even though she had only been here for an hour.

"You gave her alcohol. Oh no. This is going to be like the 2020 summer party again. What a disaster." Jennifer stated. Rubbing her face in her hands.

Bethany, Blaire, and two other women walked up to the very much taller women. They pulled their bikinis off and hung them over the railing. They were tall, skinny, fit, and hairless. Their pussy mounds were even thin if that makes sense. Yet they both had perky little athletic butts.

I only got a glimpse as they were drug out into the yard.

After all the food was cooked, I set it all out. I watched sports on the television while looking out for everyone's fun and safety. I too joined in on the party here and there. Hitting Sam and Victoria with water balloons as they chased others.

As the day wore on, I grabbed my digital camera and took some very nice high-quality pictures. They camera took excellent high-speed pictures. The squirting water, the explosion of a balloon, the rippling naked flesh, and oh yeah. Bethany's huge tits wildly flailing as she was chased with squirt guns. I thought they might have hit her face so hard she may have gotten knocked unconscious. A view of the pictures showed they did whack her in the chin a time or two but nothing lethal.

As everyone was tired, I took a lot of still pictures. No one hid, no one complained, we even took a big group picture, BBQ 2023.

Everything was shut down, the place was cleaned up, bags of garbage stacked by the garage, and the sprinklers turned off. It would still take another couple of hours to fully clean the kitchen and what not, but we will do that tomorrow.

We all wished out party guests' good night, laughed about the fun we had, and they all left. Nearly exhausted, Bethany and I walked up to my bedroom at 10pm.

I opened the door to find naked Jennifer on my bed playing with Hannah's hair. Hannah was naked, passed out, and ass up. MacKenzie was naked, lying on my couch, flipping through television channels.

"Took you two long enough. We are here to pay off our debt. We even brought our mom. She passed out drunk. Dads at home. Naked, asleep in bed. Snoring. He won't even notice she's missing." Jennifer stated as she twirled her mom's hair around her finger.

"Good thing I brought my toys. This would have been a lot harder with only one cock." Bethany stated while smiling at me.

I pulled off my clothes, walked to my desk, and mixed up a batch of pre-workout supplement. Bethany needed a sip or two and she was ready. But first things first. Naked pictures of the mom and daughters together and individually. Legs spread, pussy's visible, brown anus, and long, long legs. They were like part spider women. Their inseams for jeans had to be 40 inches or more.

"You fuck the daughters first. I'm going to wreck mom's holes." Bethany stated as she pulled on a very large black strap on kit.

Jennifer was kissing me, stroking my chest as Mac sucked my cock. We moved to the couch to give Bethany room to prop up Hannah's legs, position her ass, and fuck her doggystyle. Hannah grunted, groaned, and moaned. But she never woke up during the fucking.

After 3 hours of all manner of sex I was dead tired. But Bethany stated the last thing needed was to DP each woman. She grabbed the longest, the thickest, and the blackest dildo she had. 16 inches long, was wide as my wrist, and pitch black.

We positioned each woman with me under neath, my cock in her pussy, my tongue in her mouth, and waited for Bethany's invasion. The ramming as the monster rammed it into Jennifer's guts. She screamed, she kicked, and then she moaned. Her 5th orgasm and Bethany pushed her to the side.

"Next slut." She ordered and Mac climbed on with shaking legs.

My dick fully inserted in her pussy as Bethany rammed her in one fell swoop. I heard and felt the air escape Mac's lips. We worked as a team to destroy her as she had her 5th orgasm. Not waiting, Bethany flipped Mac on top of her sister who never got up.

Then Bethany pulled the unconscious Hannah back onto the bed. Positioned so her cunt slid down my cock, the huge phallus rammed up her ass, and Hannah magically was awake. Groaning, moaning, and massaging her tits. She looked at me, I was kissing her, and then she looked towards her two naked daughters lying next to us in a pile. Both stroking their clits, smiling, and waving "hello".

"Oh. A good old fashion gang bang. I like it." Hannah stated in drunken slur speech, as Bethany rammed her ass full of the monster cock.

"Not old fashioned. But new, huge, and painful!" Bethany chanted as she thrust the monster into Hannah's ass.

Hannah too lost all ability to breath or speak until she had an orgasm. Her thin tan legs shaking, her eyes rolled back in her head. But Bethany wouldn't let her enjoy it. She wrapped her hands around Hannah's throat, she squeezed and pulled her body away from me. Her back was arched at such an impossible angle. I did not see her breathing. It felt like 5 minutes and Bethany let go.

Hannah's head whipped down, a huge intake of air, and all the veins and arteries in her neck were bulging. "Another!" she gasped as she rode my cock with all of her energy. Another orgasm had hit her.

Bethany let her enjoy this one as she collapsed on my chest.

"You two. Put those on and get back here. It's your turn. Fuck your mom." Bethany ordered.

Jennifer and Mac climbed into two different straps on kits. Both had massive black cocks. But not as big as Bethany's. They posed for a couple pictures on the edge of my bed. Thumbs up and smiles. Then Hannah was lying in front of them barely conscious, covered in sweat.

Jennifer laid on her back, Hannah was turned around to stuff the cock in her ass and ride it reverse cowgirl, then Mac jammed her giant cock in her pussy. So many skinny arms and legs. I got lots of great pictures as they teamed up to fuck their mother. Bethany stood up at the head of the bed, her giant cock slapping Hannah in the face.

"These things are fun. I get it now. I understand why men like these. Too bad I don't feel any of it. But watching her throat bulge will be nice." Bethany stated, as she grabbed two handfuls of Hannah's hair.

She lined up the giant black cock and rammed it down her throat. Hannah was flailing, kicking, and fighting. None of the women let up. Least of all Bethany. She was not satisfied until all 16 inches disappeared down her throat, the bulge looked like a school bus was parked there, and then she pulled out.

Hannah flailed less as it exited. A huge gasp of air and then Bethany rammed the cock back in. All the way to the base. The rhythm the three women set was crazy. It reminded me of a machine in the movie Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Flailing, moving, kicking, swinging, bulging in places.

After thirty minutes Hannah had 4 more orgasms. I put a stop to it. Bethany kicked Hannah off the bed. She fell on the floor, splayed out, with a loud thud. Her asshole slowly closed. But not entirely. Her swollen pussy lips were red, her lips now distended 3-4 inches. I took more pictures as Jennifer and Mac posed next to their mother's destroyed body.

"I wish she had something more permanent to remind her not to drink." Mac stated as she stood up, pulling off her strap on and letting it fall to the floor.

'Go knock on the first door on the right. Ask Sam to bring his leather punch kit.' I ordered. Mac strut away. Her naked gangly body swaying sexily.

Sam ran into the room carrying a box. "You rang? I have always wanted to try this?" He stated happily.

Mac stated, "six on each side will do nicely."

Mac pulled Hannah to a seated position, grabbed her arm, wrapped her legs around her leg, and spread her legs wide. Hannah's pussy was dripping, her lips red and swollen. Jennifer sat on the floor and held Hannah in the same way.

I took pictures as Sam prepped the skin with cleaner, wiped everything down, marked the locations, and punctured hole after hole. Large silver hollow eyelets were now punched through Hannah's lips. 6 on each size. A small trickle of blood dripped down her pussy on each side. A lot less then I expected.

Hannah never moved, she never stirred, her head was back, breathing shallow during the whole procedure.

A couple of more pictures to document the fun and I put on my clothes. Jennifer and Mackenzie's were long lost hours ago. They lived next door. It was well past midnight. I threw their mother over my shoulder and carried her home. The two naked daughters followed slowly. I carried Hannah up to her bed, threw her down, and saw Bertham was still naked, drunk, covered in piss, and snoring.

'Nice house' I told them as they smiled, kissed me, pat my ass, and I left whistling a happy tune.

I thought the house would be quite when I got home. Nope. Sam and Blaire were going to it. Her screams were louder than ever. Victoria was applying aloe to her burnt skin. I helped tend to her skin as well as place a few Band-Aids on a cut here and there on her feet. I guessed there were still a few rocks in my grass I had somehow missed.

Bethany was sound asleep, ass up, and covered in sweat. I made sure to coat her back, ass, thighs, and arms with aloe. I rolled her over and did the same to her front. She woke up, smiled, and went back to sleep. Her body now sufficiently coated I laid down next to her. My bed was wet. Not a little damp. But wet.

Bethany and I fucked Jennifer, MacKenzie, and Hannah for hours. Their bodies soaked my bed sheets. I made a note that I would need to buy more, wash more often, and maybe invest in waterproof or scotch guarded ones in the future. Either way I was too tired and went to sleep in the swamp of a bed.

My plan for Sunday did not take into account the surprise 4-some I had last night. My alarm sounded at 6 am. Literally 2 hours of sleep. I slapped Bethany's ass, told her wake up, and put on a bikini.

I woke up Victoria and Blaire as well. Sam asked what was going on and I told him to go back to bed. I need to borrow his slut for the day. "Take her. She's all yours." He stated before rolling back over and going to sleep.

Blaire bounced out of bed, happy, and energetic. 'Breakfast, coffee, and maybe a shot or two of alcohol for the girls.' I told Blaire. She saluted and ran to the kitchen.

Neither Victoria nor Bethany had moved. I found a tiny bikini in Victoria's dresser. I stripped her nighttime clothes, pulled on the bikini, and covered it with a sun dress. I attached socks and shoes to her feet as she sat up. "What now?" Victoria asked yawning and looking at her clothes I had dressed her in.

'Brush your teeth, get your suntan oil, get downstairs.' I told her.

Bethany was a bit harder. She had no intention of waking up. I slid a tiny G-string bikini on her, and she kicked at me. 'You leave me no choice then.' As I pulled up the strap on kit with the largest black dildo. I aimed it at her asshole and stated, 'last chance.'

Bethany yelled, "Okay. Okay. I'm up you pervert!" as she kicked at me. She adjusted her bikini in her ass crack but did not add anything to her ensemble but flip flops.

Breakfast, some shots, and away we walked towards Berglund's.

I had hoped the women would be secreted away in the signage area without anyone noticing their presence. We walked the long way around the exterior of the parking lot to the front entrance. We then snuck into the area through the hedge behind my car. Blaire loved the place. She tumbled, cartwheeled, and flipped before doing the splits.

Where did this chick get all of her energy.

I pulled out lounge chairs for the three of them, positioned them for maximum sun exposure, stripped their clothes, covered them in suntan oil, and pushed them in lounge chairs. Bethany was asleep in an instant. Victoria had a few questions.

I told her it was a lazy day in the sun. They would be stuck here, no clothes until I came back to get them, food and drink provided. Blaire gave me the thumbs up, her voice was still gone from all her screaming sex, and she laid down. The sun had just begun to rise over the hedge. The women would have fun.

I took their clothes, bagged them up, and left out the gate. Locking it up for good measure. I threw the clothes in my Ford Excursion, locked it, and walked inside the store as it opened.

A lot of sunburnt faces were seen throughout the store. Lots of smiles and appreciative women. I picked up several new sets of sheets, waterproof children's mattress covers, and odds and ends. I checked my phone to see all three women in the sun lounging naked. No issues.

I bought a couple extra tubes of suntan oil and left.

As I walked by the signage, I tossed the oil over the hedge. I felt like a spy. They landed at the girl's feet. All were still sound asleep. I walked home happy with myself.

I cleaned my room and all of Bethany's toys. She sure had a lot of them. I stripped my bed and washed everything. Women's sweat isn't as smelly as men's. But they don't smell like fresh flowers either. I opened a window, vacuumed, and cleaned. I put all the new sheets I didn't use in bags and set them in my closet. Ready for the next change of soaking wet sheets of sin.

12