Berglund's Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I checked the women on the camera. Moving around a bit more. Turned over, their asses getting some sun. Bethany looked amazing.

I grabbed some lunch and Sam came downstairs. 'Want to know what I did with your slave?' I hollered.

"Nope. I got work to do in the garage. Do whatever you like to her. I got hobbies that need attending." Sam yelled as he walked to the garage.

I made Sam a couple of sandwiches, a couple bowls of fruits and veggies, and a jug of iced tea. I set up a table under a sunshade by the garage door and placed it all in the shade for him. I saw the welder, a torch, a crucible, lots of steel pieces, and an acetylene torch. He was going to be playing with fire. He had 5 books stacked up on a table. Welding, metal work, foundry, and more.

I helped slide an anvil, a heavy fucking tool chest, and a crate full of metal hammers near the opening of the garage door. I found two 10-foot long 2x10 pieces of lumber and set them out in the sun on the concrete. I knew whatever Sam was making he would need to use on the wood to test them out.

I went about pulling out the large industrial fans and my yard equipment.

I went to work edging, weed eating, and mowing. I raked a couple of spots that had been beaten up and muddy due to the sprinkler party. A few passes with the aerator and 5 bags of sand from the shed and it would all grow nicely. I took my time cleaning up the deck, adding chemicals to the hot tub, cleaning the gutters, and finishing up the yard.

It didn't need much for now. The plants were a little overgrown, the garden areas needed some new beauty bark, and lots of the decorative trees needed trimming. More than I wanted to do today by myself. I will wait and we could do it as a group another weekend.

3 hours had gone by. It was now 2pm. I checked my phone. The ladies were sitting up, drinking, snacking, and kicking a soccer ball back and forth. None of them were athletic but they were trying. I hoped they understood being quiet was the best way to stay hidden. That and not kicking the ball over the hedge. It's not like they could leave. I locked the gate on my way out.

I saw movement out of the corner of my eye. I put my phone away and went back to racking. Bertham walked up. Or should I say staggered up, rubbing his head, holding his stomach, belching loudly.

I set down the rake thinking he was wanting to fight. Maybe he found out I had a 4 some with his two daughters and wife. Then had his wife's lips pierced with 12 silver eyelets.

"What happened last night. I got way too drunk." Bertham stated.

'Oh man. We had fun. Did you see all those naked women? You were an animal. Chasing them, wrestling them, and they loved you. Only thing. You and your wife are not great at drinking. You should really slow that down the sun wasn't even down and you two staggered home. I thought I even saw your car leave but that would be crazy. You too were way to drunk to be driving. But it was a fun night. I got pictures if you want to see them.' I stated laughing and slapping his back.

Bertham puked in my bushes. I grabbed him a bottle of water and once he was settled, we went inside.

I had already edited the memory card from my camera. Anything that would have happened after they supposedly left was transferred off the card. As well as the whole 4-some thing with wife and daughters.

I uploaded the pictures to my computer attached to the main tv. We flipped through the pictures while laughing. Lots of pictures of Hannah, Bethany, and other women. A few of Bertham, a few of his daughters from a far, and a couple of Bertham holding his wife by the waist, lifting her up, and spreading her legs for the camera. Her hairless pussy for all to see.

"Oh shit. Sorry. Um. Don't tell her you have these. Or keep it but don't tell her. Please." He asked.

'Sure buddy. Anything you say.' I told him as I pulled the memory card out. I already had all the pictures on my main computer in my room. He didn't need to know that. There were also tons of videos. Those were the ones he definitely didn't want to know about or see.

"Is that it?" He asked.

'Well yeah. Why? Something else wrong?' I asked. Doing my best to sound surprised and concerned.

"No. No. Just following up. Mind if I hang out. Watch the game?" Bertham asked.

'Yeah sure. Let me turn it on. But then I need to check on Sam. Be right back.' I told him. Bertham settled into a chair, water in hand, and I shoved a bunch of chips, burgers, veggies, and beers next to him. It didn't matter. He was sleep before I left the room. I let the football game play quietly in the background to cover up for Sam's loud banging metal work.

I checked my phone again. The ladies were ass up basking in the sun. Oh god it was my favorite. The cameras worked well enough to tell me there were people there. But their quality sucked. I turned my phone off and checked on Sam.

And guess who was talking with Sam. Jennifer and MacKenzie. "You are making branding irons? For what? Cows?" Jennifer was asking loudly.

Sam saw me walking up, "Yeah. Cows" as he started laughing.

'How's it hanging ladies?' I asked playfully.

Jennifer and Mac were rubbing their stomachs and stated, "Not too bad. My dad was pissed this morning. He didn't come over here to kick your ass, did he?"

'No. He puked in my flowers, wanted to see the pictures from last night, but I had already removed everything he doesn't need to know about, and I have them on my server. He's inside. Sleeping in my chair, the football game turned on.' I told his daughters.

"Really?" Jennifer and Mac stated. Looking at each other and smiling.

'Oh shit.' Was my answer as they grabbed my arms and drug me inside.

"Grab your camera!" Jennifer stated.

They each posed next to their sleeping dad as they stripped naked. Solo pictures and then both at the same time. Their legs up, pussy exposed, their tits rubbing in his face, and sitting on the arm of the chair fulling naked. Huge smiles the entire time. Their mother Hannah was right. Sluts.

The girls were skinny, no real boobs to show off, but they looked great, like thin models, beautiful faces, mild tan lines, and awesome sexy bodies.

Jennifer grabbed my hand, "that's enough pictures down here. Your room. Now." Jennifer stated as she dragged me up the stairs.

'What about Mac?' I asked.

"She's going to fuck that guy in the driveway." She stated while giggling.

Sure enough, still naked, she jumped on my bed. She had left her clothes downstairs either unintentionally or by design. Either way she was ass up, on her knees, and wiggling her skinny ass at me.

"Anal first please? I really did enjoy your cock last night. Mac and I talked about it all morning. We both got so wet we had to come visit you." Jennifer stated teasingly.

I applied a little oil to my cock and her ass. A firm grip of her hips and I shoved my cock in her balls deep. She screamed, she wiggled, and she cried. After 50 or so thrusts she began to push back into me. I stopped thrusting and let her do the fucking of her ass. I stood still as she moaned, groaned, and swore at me.

For the first time ever, I began slapping her ass. Not playfully. But hard. Like a punishment. I alternated cheeks. Several slaps rang out so loudly they echoed in my room. Her ass was bright red. My fingers began to ache. Her fingers tickled by balls as she orgasmed. She fell face first on the bed. Pulling away from me. I jumped forward. My cock slamming back into her guts.

More screaming, more crying, and I kept thrusting. I had two firm grips of her red ass cheeks as I plowed away. After more then an hour of ass fucking, I filled her guts with semen.

I flipped her over, not waiting and I speared her wet pussy with my cock. "No. Wait!" Jennifer screamed. As I slapped her nonexistent tits with my hands. That shut her up. She was arching her back, lifting her body off the bed, I stopped slapping and decided to punch her tits. Medium at first. Then I ground my knuckles into her swollen tit meat.

Her whole body writhed as I pummeled her pussy and her tits. She orgasmed hard. Her body shook. Her head whipped around. I took this as a sign that she wanted me to face fuck her. I grabbed her hair, drug her to the edge of the bed, and thrust my cock in her throat. Her hands shot at my body to brace me. I grabbed her two arms with one hand. Held them at the wrists and pounded her throat.

No "Gluck Gluck Gluck" sounds. Only guttural cries of pain, gagging, and spasms. I would pull out every 20 or so thrusts. Let her take a gulp of air and continue. After 20 minutes I went balls deep and held tight. My semen blasted down her windpipe. I pulled out slowly.

Her shallow breathing, her big smile, and her hair covered in semen and drool.

"That. Was. Awesome." Jennifer croaked. I had damaged her voice box from my semen, or she had been trying to scream while I throat fucked her. Either way she sounded like an old bar whore who smoked 4 packs a day for 40 years.

She crawled to a sitting position, her eyes were bloodshot, and looked about to pop out of her head. She rubbed her hair, tried standing up, and wobbled to my shower. I followed her in as the water warmed up. Standing up I pushed her face first against the tile wall. I rammed my cock in her ass as she pushed back.

She soaped her body, rinsed, and waited for me to finish. I added another load to her guts before I soaped myself up, rinsed, and exited. After dying off she went downstairs naked. High on sex. Her father was in the bathroom taking a piss.

She picked up her clothes, quickly dressed, and walked out the back door as Bertham came back and sat down. "Who was that?" he asked.

'Your daughter Jennifer. She was looking for Mac's cell phone. They thought it would be here. I called it over and over. Did you hear anything?' I explained.

"Nope. Must have dozed off. Good game though." Bertram explained. And back to sleep he went.

I checked my phone as I walked out to the garage. Jennifer was ahead of me and cheering Sam on. "Give it to her. Harder. Harder." She yelled.

As I turned the corner Mac was bent over the anvil, her pussy on the sharp cold metal, Sam was fucking her ass. Driving his hips in as fast as he could. Jennifer was slapping his ass with her hands, cheering him on, and Sam had a big smile. He was in heaven. He groaned loudly and stopped. Dick in ass.

"Finally!" Mac stated.

"He must have had blue balls. We had been out here the whole time. His cock buried in my ass. He could not blow it. Only with a little sisterly cheering did he finally get it done." Mac stated while laughing and pulling up her shorts.

'Did you find your phone?' I asked.

"What?" Mac stated looking at me confused.

'It was the reason I gave your father. As to why Jennifer came over.' I explained.

"Oh yeah. Here it is, I found it on the deck." She stated. Looking at Sam.

Same finished pulling his clothes up with a goofy smile. Mac was 8 inches or taller. She sure towered over the little nerd. The girls blew us kisses and walked away.

'I forgot to ask. How's your mom doing?' I asked.

"We will let you know when she wakes up." They hollered back.

It was now past 5pm. I checked the cameras, and the girls were still lounging in the sun. I decided to go fetch them. First, I changed my bed sheets. The second time in a day. A new record. Sam went back to work and ignored me. I walked back to the store, snuck into the entrance after grabbing their clothes from the Ford, and sat down next to Bethany. She had gotten lots of sun today.

I applied more oil to her body, focusing on her tits, pussy, and ass. Bethany moaned.

I moved to Victoria and then to Blaire. All three were asleep, ass up in the sun. Their bodies were hot to the touch from the sun's rays. 'Time to go or do you want to hang out here a bit longer?' I asked.

"No. No. I think we've been here long enough." Victoria stated. Bethany and Blaire disagreed but I handed them their clothes. All the girls put on their bikinis and Victoria left off her sundress. We gathered the trash, closed up the chairs in the shed, and we snuck out.

The walk back was filled with lots more honking cars and men cat calling the women. Bethany's huge ass wiggling back and forth in the tiny G-string was definitely the center of attention. I was holding her hand as she stated, "Men are pigs".

'Well stop walking like that then. If you weren't shaking your ass for the whole world, and jiggling your tits for everyone that's looking they wouldn't honk at you.' I explained.

"It's just how I walk. I'm not showing off." Bethany denied loudly.

Victoria and Blaire ran up, grabbed Bethany's string bikini in their hands and took off running. The girls were laughing and yelling "Naked Bethany. Naked Bethany." As they ran away.

Bethany was indeed naked. Well except for her flip flops. Even more cars honked as she chased after them. No chance of catching them. Both girls were in normal tennis shoes. I laughed while lagging behind. It was too nice watching her fat ass jiggle.

A block from my house and Bethany had given up. The girls had made it to the house and were safe. Bethany was standing by my mailbox and talking with a neighbor. Even naked she didn't seem to mind. The neighbor never saw me coming but I introduced myself.

We laughed about the situation, and he stated, "No offense. But I'm not telling my wife this is how I met you. Have a good day."

We walked back to the house and made some dinner. Bertham had left sometime while I was gone.

12