Berglund's Pt. 08

Story Info
Two new hires and Lisa gets strapped in.
5.6k words
4.39
4.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning started out all wrong. No coffee or breakfast ready to go. My schedule is all out of whack now. I then realized Blaire was strapped in the fucking machine. She was the early riser that got food and coffee ready for us all.

Instead, we had cereal, instant coffee, and oatmeal.

'I guess Blaire is taking a sick day from work?' I asked Sam.

Sam looked at his watch and stated, "Only 12 hours up. 24 more to go. I will release the machine and get her out in 24 hours. Just in time for work on Tuesday morning."

"You. Are. Terrible." Victoria groaned.

"You called me super cock last night. So soon has your mood changed babe." Sam stated while he slapped Victoria's ass.

Bethany and I both saw a small grin on Victoria's face as she tried to cover it up with a coffee cup.

We all walked to work and were productive as usual. Sam came to my office at intermittent times to show me camera footage of Blaire, still strapped in, and still going strong. Any issues and he was instructed to run home immediately.

The day was soon over without issues. Bethany and I were amazed at the contraption. We sat next to Blaire talking. We had the beaver pelt gloves on and were running them over any exposed skin we could see. Bethany also had this thin metal head scratcher device. She ran it along Blaire's scalp. Under the straps and in her hair. I thought it felt good, but I wasn't attached to a nonstop fucking machine.

For fun I took a pain wheel. It looks like a wheel with spikes that you roll over skin. It can be painful but also very erotic. I ran it around Blaire's exposed anus, her pussy lips, her pubic area, and back. As her guts were being invaded, rammed, and thrusted. I kept a small thought that any little tickle, or pain, or attention to her sensitive spots may just change up the monotony of getting triple pounded for 36 hours straight.

Little did I know it was not needed since Sam never mentioned the hidden treasure trove of things inside.

The collar quickly inflated as Blaire's whole body turned red, she shook violently, the floor rattled, and the collar deflated quickly. Squealing, throat moaning, and ass wiggling. Blaire could move very little and make very little noise. But it was enough to understand she had just orgasmed. The machine was set to build, orgasm, descend, build, orgasm, descend, build, and orgasm. On repeat. For as long as it took. The computer showed it took 35 minutes for the fastest orgasm and 97 minutes for the longest. The pattern for the 35 minutes was saved.

Bethany and I described it as unnecessary. It's not just about the pattern, the rhythm, but your body's reaction. If you hadn't orgasmed in 14 days. The first one is quick and easy. But if you have an orgasm every day and on the 14th day you, do it again. It's not as quick. And not as easy. Same thing if you have 3 or 4 in a row. The first one could take 15, second one 30, third one 50, and last one 2 hours.

Everyone is different and the duration can change drastically especially if a new exciting stimulant is added.

I was dating a girl who described her first gangbang. After 5 men fucked her endlessly for 8 hours she was spent. 5 orgasms and she described herself as done, legs weak, her parts were numb, and her last orgasm took nearly 2 solid hours of constant 3-hole fucking to achieve.

Then 5 bigger men walked in. It took less then 5 minutes to achieve her 6th orgasm. Even being exhausted the addition of a new stimulus of new men, bigger cocks, and renewed vigor and she was able to orgasm quickly.

Bethany had very little to do to help her friend. So, she just rubbed her skin, massaged her scalp, and at times we blew cold air across her skin. It was fun watching Blaire's skin instantly contract and goosebumps form.

We went downstairs for dinner.

Then all four of us crowded around Blaire locked in the fuck machine. We each took a small tool and teased the exposed areas. My favorite was a small metal fork. I would poke and prod her skin here and there. Not enough to hurt her or make her bleed. But enough to annoy her, maybe sting, and then move on. I would hit her toes, her ankle, her thigh, a pussy lip, the edge of her anus, and along her spine.

Bethany and Victoria stayed with the classic fur mitts. But Sam had a new and funny toy. A small fan that blew ice cold air. It was only an inch wide, used compressed gas, and it felt like a miniature blizzard. He would spray a spot and the skin would turn white and clammy in 10 seconds. Her feet, anus, and pussy were his favorite targets.

For the last 12 hours Sam changed out her ass and pussy dildo's to longer and thicker ones. Each were over 12 inches and 5 inches round. As soon as the spanking portion was done the new dildo's drilled in. Blaire instantly understood they were bigger. Her ass hopped, her hips wiggled, and she rocked faster.

We all went to bed anticipating the morning. Victoria was already naked, waiting in Sam's bed, and Sam was done tinkering.

Bethany and I went to bed and slept.

The next morning, we both woke up an hour early. We wanted to see what Sam had instore for the last hour. But this time it wasn't Sam. It was Victoria. She convinced Sam to crank the machine to the highest level for the last 60 minutes. "Call it a full power test. I know she can take it." Victoria stated.

"Fine. But I will let her out an hour early then." Sam changed the deal.

The device was cranked to max power. No slow dial turns. Just cranked!

The whole room vibrated with machine noises and excitement. The readings on Sam's computer buzzed away with data, marking intervals of note, and continued on recording.

Finally, the hour passed. The machine slowed to a stop, Blaire's whole body was convulsing, she was breathing heavily, her back was arching, her stomach swelling, and Sam started with her feet, dildos, cage, head, and then her hands.

We all stood quietly like Frankenstein's monster was about to be set loose. The impending rampage.

But nothing. Blaire stood up, massaged her chin, and smiled while wiping her hair from her face. "Hey guys. What's up?"

Astounded we asked how she was. She rubbed her pussy slowly with her hands, Sam handed her some ointment which she rubbed on her anus, her mouth, and her tits.

Her boobs were dark red, almost purple. The vacuum suction must have drawn more blood to the area. Because her breasts did look a cup size bigger. She sat on the edge of the bed, staring at us like we were freaks, and she was acting normal.

"How many times did you cum?" Bethany asked.

"Oh, I don't know. Like 10 I think." Blaire stating while shrugging.

"72 times actually." Sam stated correcting her.

"How long do you think you were in there?" Victoria asked.

"Uh. I don't know. Like 2 hours? Not that long. The time flew by. The last like 30 seconds you guys cranked the machine to max. I felt like I orgasmed twice back-to-back. It was awesome." Blaire stated.

'Uh. That was an hour at max level. Not 30 seconds.' I told her.

"And you had 9 orgasms. But yes 2 were back-to-back." Sam stated while looking at his computer.

"A total of 35 hours. How do you feel? It only felt like 2 hours long. Hmm. Maybe time is perceived differently when you are blindfolded, and your body is wracked with stimulus." I would like to try a normal person sometime. Sorry. Not that you aren't normal." Sam stated. Not thinking.

Blaire stretched, pulled on some clothing, and Victoria handed her a plate of food.

Blaire ate it slowly while we all stared at her.

Bethany looked at the dildos. "Oh, the holes shoot out lube. What's these balls on the floor?" Bethany stated.

"Oh. They are internal balls. The dildos would push them around inside me. Every time they would rub somewhere else, so I didn't get desensitized or cause an irritation from being rubbed in the same spot over and over. But also, the lube was squirting out the holes. Otherwise, my pussy would have dried up in an hour or four." Blaire stated.

She stood up and walked to the shower. A bit later she was in the kitchen ready for work.

We were all amazed. 4 hours seemed like a lot. But 35 hours? Unreal.

We all went to work together. We had loads of questions for Blaire. Did she notice when I used the pain wheel? Or did she like the beaver fur mittens on her skin? Or what about the cold gun Sam created? Blaire claimed she felt them all, they added some new sensations and none of them were bad.

Blaire also asked about some improvements. Her clit and pussy lips seemed left out. They were part of the experience but not as much stimulus or attention was paid to them. She asked about suction devices or if everything could be assembled in a vacuum and then her pussy lips and clit could be inflated using negative pressure yet still vibrated.

Sam and I put our heads together to say it could all be built in a huge polycarbonate reinforced box, then pressed against her pussy and ass. A gasket could lock around and suck on her hard enough to make them swell. It sounded damn near impossible.

"What if you just injected her with bee venom?" Lisa stated. Standing at my office door.

"Bee venom?" Sam asked.

We learned from Lisa that it is used in the medical field to treat scar tissue from burn victims and serious skin issues where feeling is lost due to skin growing extra thick lesions like leprosy. The bee venom causes an irritation, an increase in blood flow, and the nerves will get invigorated or annoyed. What once was damaged by fire and didn't work can be reactivated.

But if it was used on normal skin like in a nipple or pussy lip then the area inflames, swollen, redness and itchy pain that lasts for hours depending on how much you inject into the area.

"Why so interested?" Lisa asked us.

"Well, I built a device and Blaire wanted some improvements. The things she wants are a bit tricky. So, we are trying to think outside of the box before we literally have to build a vacuum sealed box." Sam tried to explain.

Lisa was more than interested in what Sam had built and for the next two hours she grilled him.

I got no work done and neither did Sam. Lisa asked him question after question. A lot of "why this" and "why that" or "did you think of this" or "did you try this". At the end of two hours, I told Sam to just take her there and show her. I knew it wouldn't end otherwise.

Bethany and Victoria ate lunch in my office, and we chatted. Blaire was still busy working and didn't want to eat. Where did her energy come from? Honestly.

The interviews for Jennifer and MacKenzie were this afternoon at 3pm. A total waste since they were the only two that applied. The pharmacist Gary was insistent on formalities, so we had to do it. VP Roger was going to be there for some reason and Lisa was going to also be a part of the hiring process.

At the end of lunch, I saw Sam walking around but not Lisa. I should have thought more about that, but I didn't. VP Roger, the pharmacist Gary, Victoria, Jennifer, and MacKenzie were all here. It was nearly 3pm.

I called Sam and he ran in.

'Where is Lisa? She is a part of the hiring panel.' I asked.

"Uh. Well. She's not going to make it buddy." Sam stated as she scratched his head, dug out his cell phone, and showed Lisa was not strapped in the fucking device.

'God damn it. Wait. Is that a VR headset?' I asked.

"Yeah. She's crazy. She insisted on it. I ran an algorithm to play random, hardcore, interracial gangbang videos of little blonde women getting triple penetrated, destroyed, and covered in semen. It plays right to the visor. But the headphones are still the moans and screams of Blaire. Worst part is" Sam stated as he leaned in.

"Lisa thought she might close her eyes. You know. To not see the white girls getting ravaged. So, she promised me to glue her eyes wide open! Can you believe that!? She can't close her eyes and the machine is triple fucking her, sucking her tits, whipping her ass, and tickling her feet. I even cranked up the waist trainer. She cannot be having a good time." Sam stated laughing.

'What kind of glue did you use?' I asked.

"Super glue of course. The only thing we had on hand. It's easy to remove. A dollop of acetone on a Q-Tip and she will be able to close her eyes again in seconds." Sam explained.

'Did you at least remember to downsize the dildos before locking her in it. When Blaire was in it you added the largest ones at like hour 12.' I mentioned.

"Uh. Nope. Totally forgot about that. She might be a little mad. That's going to hurt a bit. And too late now." Sam stated as he stood up and returned to work.

'Well Lisa has been called away to another project. Our panel for the interviews will be the three of us.' I advised.

Jennifer went first and everything went fine. MacKenzie was next and everyone loved her. No surprise but Gary was enthralled with the lovely girls. He went out to talk to them more and found VP Roger sitting with them. When Gary advised he wished to hire them both they all hugged. I can imagine Gary will be more many hands on from now on and spend less time in his office.

VP Roger came into my office to inquire about Lisa. I explained the situation and he stated, "What a perv she is. Can I at least see it in action?" he asked.

'Yeah. After work we will all walk home and see how she's doing. Blaire was strapped in it recently. So, she might have the most insider knowledge if you wanted to talk to her.' I told VP Roger.

After work we all walked home. What an odd party we were. VP Roger was 40 years or more older. Jennifer and MacKenzie were barely 18 and 19 years old and the rest of us were in our low 20's. Lisa was our mid 40's gal that was a sort of bridge from VP Roger to us. Now we were walking down the road talking about how she was strapped to a fucking machine, her eyes glued open, and hardcore interracial gangbang porn was forced into her brain.

VP Roger saw Lisa, strapped in, triple gutted, and the breast pumps were set wrong. They had been set for Blaire's larger tits. Not Lisa's smaller ones. The pain she must be enduring, they were very swollen and then there was her waist. The latex inflater was squeezing her guts so tightly her body was straining. Then the huge black dildos pummeled her.

Sam had not changed them out after Blaire. They were enormous and ripping her up. We all just stared in awe.

Sam wheeled up to his computer to analyze some of the data. He also pulled up her visor feed to show us what Lisa was watching. Unable to blink or close her eyes. Videos of 5, 6, or more giant black men, destroying tiny white girls in gangbangs and triple penetrations, or one on one anal fucking. The little white women were screaming, crying, and being held down. Some tied down in spread eagle while being destroyed. Then the scenes would bounce to another, another, another, and another.

"She just came." Sam stated.

"Wow. Her numbers are nothing like Blaire's. She is absolutely destroying your numbers. Her fastest orgasm. 4 minutes. She's already had 150 in less then 5 hours. She's never even hit max level. 75% is what she has capped at before she orgasms. Maby I should adjust the ascension to make it increase faster." Sam stated while looking at his computer.

"And hold it longer after she orgasms. Make it hold the setting where she orgasms for like a minute or two." VP Roger stated.

"Hmm. Good idea." Sam stated that he had made some adjustments.

VP Roger wasn't disgusted at the machine, a little annoyed, since it was doing the work of a few "good men" as he put it. But Jennifer and MacKenzie were definitely interested. They were fidgeting, sweating, and they kept massaging their hands.

'You want a go, Jennifer? Mac? You both seemed very interested and nervous.' I asked deliberately singling them out.

"No. No. We are fine. We will wait out turn." Jennifer stated. Looking around very nervously.

"Hey. Mitch. You got a room around here I can borrow. I think it's time Jennifer and Mac get fucked." VP Roger stated.

'Uh. Yeah. Right across the hall.' I told him. Pointing at Victoria's room.

"Jerk." Victoria stated. Slapping me on the shoulder.

Lots of laughing, squealing, and fun was heard as Jennifer, Mac, and VP Roger disappeared into Victoria's bedroom.

'Besides. You two are going to be in here fucking. Watching Lisa lose her damn mind. Are you sure she likes this?' I asked.

"Positive. Go feel her pussy. And see the puddle of juice under her. The lubricant setting has never added a drop. She is absolutely gushing. She's so turned on right now she has to be getting dehydrated. I will turn up the mouth juice." Sam stated. Reaching around and turning a dial.

'Mouth juice? Terrible name.' I told him laughing.

"Well, it's kind of a semen load simulator but it also dribbles out water so you can swallow or absorb it and not die of dehydration." Sam explained.

'We should just fill it with semen and blow load after load down her throat.' I stated laughing.

"Yeah. Thought of that too. But where to get all that semen? A normal man's load is like 1/2 of an ounce. Even if you jerked off 4 times a day. That's still only 2 ounces. She's gone through 30 ounces in 5 hours. That's as much as 60 loads. I would have to set up donation stations at all the men's bathrooms at work and even that would not be enough for one day." Sam stated. Obviously thinking way to much into this.

Trying to steer away from this disgusting conversation I asked how long Lisa intended to be hooked up.

"Oh. Well, I gave her a kill switch. It's in her right hand. Anytime she is ready she can hit the button. It will alert me, the machine will stop, and I will unhook her." Sam explained.

'What if she never hits the button?' I asked.

"Oh. She asked me to set it for 48 hours. If Blaire was in it for 35 and felt like 2 hours, then 48 should only feel like 3 hours. It was Lisa's idea. She cleared her schedule before climbing in." Sam stated. Pointing to Lisa's purse, pile of clothes, and cell phone.

Ooh. I'm nosey.

I picked up her cell phone. It was a new iPhone 14. I used her face plastered on Sam's computer screen to unlock it.

Oh damn. She has been talking to several men and women. She doesn't seem to be married. But she has two younger sisters, two daughters, and a couple of boyfriends on the side. Checking her dating apps, she only dated white men. I wondered about the interracial porn fetish. Maybe it's something she is too afraid to try, reveal to herself, or reveal to others.

"What about this mouth dildo. How is she able to take this thing so far down her throat? It's not on a high-speed setting and yet it just keeps throating her. Maybe we should replace it with a shorter one or shorten the stroke an inch or two.' I explained.

"Nah. She's fine. If anything, we should add an inch or two. This is only the medium setting. I also add a numbing solution. Her throat, gag reflex, and muscles are all relaxed and numbed due to the liquid." Sam explained.

'So, will this train the gag reflex out of a woman? Never gag again after some training?' I asked.

"Yeah. Pretty much. A solution of pain reliever, muscle relaxer, and a numbing agent makes her take a cock way down her throat. She will be a pro cock sucker after 48 hours. Hell. We could stop her now and she is cured of a gag reflex." Sam stated.

'Well. Then turn it up. Really stab her throat.' I added.

"Okay." And Sam turned a nob. The dildo slowly added a 1/4 of an inch in depth every few seconds. Until 2 additional inches were now disappearing down her throat. Major bulging in her neck made her look ridiculous.

I crawled down to her pussy. She was thrusting her clit on the small vibrating nubs. I raised them up a few clicks. She could now grind her clit on them easier. She was a bit smaller then Blaire. I imagined she was straining to reach them. A few more clicks and the nubs were now forced on her clit. No escaping them now. She had not choice but to grind her clit on them as the dildo's pounded her.

12