Berglund's Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam asked, "Whatever you are doing. Stop. She's really peaking now."

I sat up and looked at the screen. Sure enough, her levels were much higher now. We waited around and she orgasmed, the level set for a minute or two, she bucked her hips like crazy, and then it came down slowly. But not to the previous levels. Maybe 15% higher. Her arousal was not dipping as low as before.

Bethany giggled and stated, "Come on. Its our turn." She grabbed my hand and drug me to my bedroom.

Victoria had already started undressing, she laid in Sam's bed, and definitely giving him "come fuck me eyes."

"Oh. Blaire's not in the machine. You aren't required to sub in for her." Sam stated.

"I know. But let's do it anyways." Victoria told Sam.

Blaire just looked around lost. Seated on the floor.

Sam threw her a huge multicolored tentacle that was almost as tall as a 2-liter bottle of soda and nearly as wide at the base. "Fuck this slave. But don't say a word. Cum as much as you can." Sam instructed Blaire.

Blaire pulled off her clothes, she slowly mounted the tentacle, she stayed on her knees, and rode it slowly. The tip was small, medium density, but still rigid. Taller than 20 inches, she really had to stretch to get the tip in her pussy. Blaire only made it 4 inches down until feeling full. It was hard work on her legs, squatting, bouncing, and only being able to ride 4 inches at a time.

Bethany had finally pulled me from the room. I pulled my clothes off and we crawled into my bed. We were kissing, fondling, and I was squeezing her tits. Her right hand was stroking my cock slowly. "Will you fuck my ass again. It's been getting too tight." Bethany asked.

'Sure.' As I leaned over, grabbed the oil, and she turned around. We laid on our sides, my rock-hard cock head, oiled and ready. I got just the tip in when she began gyrating, thrusting backwards, and moaning. The majority of the time I would just go balls to the walls and rage fuck her ass. I know she enjoyed it.

But tonight, I wanted her to do what she wanted, maybe she could have an anal orgasm. Or 5!

I heard laugher and squealing coming from Victoria's room. VP Roger, Jennifer, and Mac sounded like they were having fun. The pounding of the headboard from Sam's room made me realize everyone was getting busy.

After 45 minutes I filled Bethany's ass with semen. I could not hold out any longer. Going slow was terribly difficult. You feel everything the full length. I could not hold out. I went and grabbed Blaire from Sam's room. I told her to bring her toy.

Blaire ran in, toy still lodged in her pussy, and laid on the ground. Her mouth open. Bethany squatted down and pushed the mix of oil and semen out into her mouth. Though, most of it shot out all over her face.

I knelt between Blaire's legs. She was still holding the massive toy in her hands as she lay on her back. I applied some of the "warming oils" I had to the toy and her pussy lips. Within seconds her lips began to glow red, Blaire was running her fingers around her lips, and I was pushing the toy into her. Deeper, deeper, and deeper.

The tentacle was like a pyramid. When I pushed it went in an inch, two, or more. Then Blaire's tight skin and muscles pushed it out. Blaire was moaning while I continued the tug of war. Bethany turned around, placed her legs on either side of Blaire's head, and sat on her face. No need for words because Blaire knew she was to eat her pussy. Blaire was focused, gyrating, and grinding. I kept the rhythm of thrusting the toy.

Little by little more than 1/3 was buried in her wet pussy. It was thick by this time. I guessed nearly as big around as a soda can. But it got a lot thicker the more she took. I poured more oil on the tentacle as Bethany leaned over. She grabbed the base and pulled hard. Much harder than I had. Blaire groaned, her legs flinched, and Bethany kept pulling. Faster, deeper, and harder.

I sat back to watch. It was a very hot scene. Bethany seated on her submissive friend's face. Getting her pussy chowed on while she rams a huge 20-inch multicolored tentacle into same friends' pussy. I had seen women on the internet fuck themselves with toys this size. But they always worked their way up to it over years, likely they rubbed themselves with numbing cream, and taken tons of muscle relaxers. I am positive Blaire had done none of that.

"Pick her up, thrown her on the bed, lets tie her down", Bethany stated while she nodded towards her toy chest.

I grabbed Blaire's legs and Bethany grabbed her shoulders. Blaire held the giant toy in place as she landed on my bed. Bethany grabbed the wrist, waist, neck, and ankle restraints. With some ratcheting nylon straps secured Blaire was spread eagle, her waist tied down, her arms spread wide, and her neck collar kept her from looking around too much.

Bethany lubed up three remote controlled eggs and jammed them up Blaire's ass without notice. There was barely any room with the huge tentacle being jammed in her pussy. As soon as Bethany and I turned the eggs on Blaire wiggled her waist and her ass. We turned all three to the lowest setting and we went back to thrusting the tentacle.

Every 4- or 5-minutes Bethany would pull the toy mostly out of Blaire's hot oily hole. She would then thrust it back in with full force. Blaire's legs and stomach would jiggle, and her tits would bounce. But for the most part Blaire had been silent. Not a sound from her mouth.

Bethany grabbed a pair of nipple restraints and bolted them on Blaire's hard nipples. These ones had two metal plates. But a set screw tightened them together. Bethany didn't go slow. She was in a hurry. She cranked them down, Blaire's nipples squeezed out between the plates and Blaire chirped in pain.

I saw Bethany smile as she picked up the chain connecting them and pulled. Not gently at all. But she pulled up, down, left, right, and out. Blaire's nipples were tightly secured.

Bethany mounted Blaire's right leg. This meant her knee was now positioned at the base of the toy. She kept kneeing at the base, over, and over. Blaire's eyes began to roll back in her head, her mouth opened, agape, but no sounds were coming out.

I rubbed my cock on Blaire's face. Her sweat, my juices, it convinced her to suck it into her mouth. She couldn't move much due to the collar, but she strained as far as she could to suck.

After 20 more minutes Bethany was now positioned directly beneath the toy. Both knees were being smacked against it. One at a time. More force was added every minute or so. Blaire's tits were now bouncing quite a bit. Her stomach jiggled a lot more with each strike. I tightened the nipple screws. A 1/4 of a turn and she squealed.

Bethany struck the toy base harder. Blaire's whole body slid on the bed as the force rammed her upwards.

I went back to the toy box, grabbed two thigh restraints, wrapped them around, attached the Velcro and then added the ratcheting straps. A couple of clicks and I pulled Blaire back into place. Her legs were spread much wider. Her pussy lips were being spread very wide around the huge toy. I rubbed more warming oil around and on the toy.

Bethany was hitting so hard drops of oil were sent flying. Grunts were coming from Blaire's mouth. This only egged Bethany on. Rapid fire. She propped her body up with her arms and kneed the toy 20 times in 1 second. Blaire's screams echoed in my room.

Victoria and Sam walked in to see Bethany hammering the toy. They both were smiling. I took the egg remotes and turned them to a high setting. Blaire's body flexed, she lifted on the bed, her limps made her hover for a second.

Only until Bethany hit the base with her knee the hardest yet. It knocked the wind out of Blaire and her body came crashing down. Bethany waved to Sam and Victoria. They climbed on either side. As I took off the nipple clamps blood rushed back in. Blaire screamed again as Sam and Victoria latched their mouths onto the tiny piece of flesh and began sucking.

"No. No. Too much. Too much." Blaire stated.

No one listened, no one slowed down.

I pulled my cock from her mouth and went to the toy chest.

There was a huge vibrator I wanted to try. Technically it was for back massage and deep muscle tissue. It had a 45-minute battery on high power. It looked like a hand drill with a ball on the end.

I showed Bethany and she nodded. I activated the tool, set it on low, and touched Blaire's clit. She jolted. Her whole body hovered again. "Too much. Too much." Blaire chanted loudly.

Bethany began kicking the toy. Real force again as I turned the massager to maximum level. Bethany went all out with kicks for 30 seconds as I held the toy to Blaire's clit. She screamed, she pulled, she wiggled her whole body and then boom. She orgasmed. Her body turned red, she stopped breathing, and then went limp.

Two more powerful knee strikes to the toy now more than 1/2 way in her pussy and Bethany climbed off of Blaire. We undid her restraints and Blaire sat up smiling. "That was good. And no choking either." Blaire stated while Sam and Victoria pulled their mouths off her nipples.

'How do you think Lisa's doing?' I asked Sam.

"Ah she's fine. Like hour 7. She's likely over 210 orgasms by now. Averaging right around 30 an hour. I can't imagine 48 hours of that." Sam explained.

"Well not every orgasm is a huge mind blower. Women have small ones too." Bethany stated.

Blaire stated, "I think I'm cured. That was awesome. But I didn't need all the crazy degradation, humiliation, and pain to orgasm. That one was quite easy." As the tentacle slid out of her pussy. Her lips stayed open for several seconds and then closed.

She managed around 1/2 of the toy's length, so around 10 inches. The girth was crazier. Much larger than a fist.

We heard giggling and VP Roger walked out of Victoria's room with Jennifer and Mac. They all walked into my bedroom arguing and laughing.

Jennifer stated, "He promised us a 2-week vacation in the Mediterranean if we last a whole year at the store. Can you believe that? 2 weeks in Europe."

Mac nodded along.

VP Roger stated, "Well. They are fun, I convinced them to work hard. And next year they can come with me on my yacht. We sail around Italy, Greece, France, and Spain. Everywhere else is garbage. But it's nice hot weather."

'Wouldn't all those places take months to hit. Not just 2 weeks.' I asked.

"Well yeah. But if they came for 2 weeks, we could hit most of Italy and Greece." VP Roger corrected.

The girls were happy with him, and I guess an old man still had a few tricks up his sleeve because they left hugging and laughing.

Victoria was still mad at me for suggesting they use her room. "I'm going to go burn my sheets."

12