Berglund's Pt. 09

Story Info
4th of July and some surprises.
7.4k words
4.78
1.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, I too had a few tricks or games up my sleeve. I designed a game that was like a treasure hunt, race, and points were needed to win the prize. The board was all set with our names, but you had to draw your destination or the task. The rules are if you fail the destination or the task then you get no points. I wrote up the destinations and the dares and placed them in several boxes. I also had a gold envelope. It was to be the "ultimate last challenge". It didn't provide any points for the game, but it was like a last hurrah for whomever was bold enough to attempt it.

It was now July 3rd. The last 10 days had flown by. I had replaced and added to all the bug deterrents, traps, and I added 6 electric bug zappers to 6 different light poles in the parking lot. I also added my proof magnets to the target locations. The game required that you venture out of the hedge. And to prove you completed a destination you had to find the colored magnet. They were 2-inch circles but blended in so I doubted no one would find them before we started our fun.

I arranged for Sam's, Bethany's, Lisa's, Victoria's, VP Roger's, and my car to be set at strategic places around the parking lot. The ground crew and I spent several extra days verifying every inch of the exterior fence was secure, locked, welded, and not bent. I even installed a walkthrough gate with steel frame. It was overbuilt, very secure, and had huge steel pins that slid in place to keep it secure. It was on the far northeast corner by the delivery entrance. The drive-up gates had huge steel beams that crossed the driveway, and 20 steel bollards were inserted into holes in the concrete to bar people from trying to ram through. 1 bollard was rated to stop a fully loaded semi-truck.

Everything on our lists was in the signage area. The sheds were prepared, the AC's worked great, we had water, food, bathroom, shower, and tons of extras. Sam even purchased two very expensive drones. His idea was we could use them to survey the store, the parking lot, or anywhere we needed. We could then land them on top of store out of view, so we didn't have to keep having them return to the signage area unless they needed a new battery.

It was now 6pm. The last of the rush was over. I thanked all the employees and cleaned up as best we could but left it all as it was. Tonight, we closed early, we were closed the whole day on the 4th, and opened late on the 5th. I had tried to extend the holiday to stay closed on the 5th too but corporate overrode me. Even VP Roger was unable to change their minds.

We had all been very anxious for our 2-day camping adventure. The only thing I can think of that we were missing was a beach, a river, or a lake. But we work with what we got. My Ford was still parked at the entrance of the signage right next to Lisa's white Mercedes SUV. The other cars were spread out around the parking lot and VP Roger's was in the northeast corner by the entrance.

Sam, VP Roger, and I walked around the store first. Locking everything, setting alarms, and making sure it was all tight. We then did the same with the gates, bollards, fencing, and smaller man gate. All locked. It was odd that it was 7pm. The sun was still up but the whole building was empty. I checked my phone and saw the security room as empty; the cameras were all operating normally, and there were no motion sensor trips.

All of us lined up at the entrance to the signage. We all looked around, walked in line inside, and took off our clothes. I placed them in bags, exited, and secured them in the Ford. We all stood around giggling, being cautious, and thinking this was a great idea.

The weather was nice. 90's during the day, 70's at night. The warm concrete and blacktop radiated warmth for hours after the sun went down. I made sure to keep the watering schedule running normally so none of the plants would die.

Lisa lay down in a lounger first. She was tapping away at her cell phone. With Sam's new improved electronics, we had a great Wi-Fi signal. I asked Lisa about her 48 hours in the fuck machine. She smiled, put her phone down, and described it as the best 48 hours of her life. She stretched her arms wide, her new swollen tits stood out proudly, and she smiled.

The machine had not been adjusted correctly between Blaire and Lisa. Blaire had a full C-cup. The glass booby cups were set up for her. When Lisa was strapped in, her small B-cups were incompatible. Well, the machine didn't care. It just did its thing. The vacuum pressure made Lisa's B-cup swell to a full C-cup. I mean boobs are just sacks of fat and fluid. The 48 hours had sucked more fluid into them and for whatever reason it stayed put.

Lisa talked about the toys ravaging her, the balls inside bouncing around and hitting areas she never knew existed, and then the waist cincher helped squeeze her waist to smaller pant size. Lisa had no bad things to say. She told me that the 48 hours did in fact feel like 48 hours. Not the 3- or 4-hours Sam and Blaire talked about. After she had been removed from the machine, she was exhausted. She slept for 16 hours straight. Her eyelids were treated, and the glue removed. No ill effects.

Lisa also was rubbing her pussy with her hand whether she knew it or not. But the large dildos stretched her pussy and ass out really well. She stated she was sore for 5 days afterwards.

'Do you not like black men? Are you afraid of them? Or do they turn you on?' I asked.

"Oh. You saw the visor display. Eh." Lisa stated.

I learned from Lisa she was not scared of black men but more like what they represent. She has two younger sisters and two young daughters. She has seen black men take advantage of them, "Fuck em and leave em" and its always kind of irritated her but also turned her on. Lisa stated she has slept with lots of new men since her divorce, but she has always been too scared to try a black guy. Several hit on her at company functions, at bars, or at school board meetings. She just never could work up the nerve.

Bethany flopped down next to us and asked, "What you two talking about?"

"Giant black cocks" Lisa stated. Still tapping at her phone.

Bethany asked about dinner. VP Roger had insisted on bringing a small gas BBQ to cook on. I had bought a small microwave that was in the storage shed. So, we could heat up small things here and there. But VP Roger demanded "Gas, fire, meat!"

So, cheeseburgers and hot dogs all around.

Well laid out naked on our individual loungers. Sam had a remote in his hand and kept hitting buttons. Blaire would twitch from time to time as Sam would hit buttons.

'Ass or pussy?' I asked Sam.

"Heh. Both. I have a feeling after the fuck machine fixed Blaire. I can now make her orgasm much easier. I have 4 remote control eggs in her. So, I'm seeing if I am right." Sam explained.

At that Blaire had to squat down. Her knees to her chest, her legs wobbled, she turned red. And blamo. Blaire orgasmed and looked back at Sam with a big smile. Sam then turned the eggs to a lower setting while Blaire stood up and went back to talking with VP Roger while he cooked.

In short order we all ate, cleaned up and were set up for bed. Everyone had a different way they liked to sleep. The air was cooler at night but not uncomfortably cold. Sam sent up his first drone flight of the night. It was surprisingly quick and quiet. Once it hit about 200 yards in height it was invisible and silent. Sam zipped around the parking lot, the store roof, and the rear delivery area. Nothing suspicious or out of place. He brought the drone back to the signage area and set it down quickly.

We all felt a bit more relieved as we laid out in our sleeping bags. We discussed the activities we all wanted to do the next day. The weather would be in the low 90's by 2 or 3pm and then high 90's around 7pm before all the fireworks were going to be lit off as soon as it got dark. I told them I had control of all the lights for the parking lot and the exterior of the store on my phone. So, I could dim the lights or shut them off completely.

My worry was if the parking lot was completely dark, and we had any bit of light we would stand out like a sore thumb. My only saving grace was that it was July 4th and so many fireworks were going to be detonated in the air the flashes of light would drown us out. Only wat to tell was to try it and see.

I pulled out my phone and set the exterior lights to 50%. Within a minute the lights all lowered. But the building and parking lot were still visible.

We all went to sleep anticipating the next day.

7am and the sun was up. It was going to be a hot day today. We got slathered with suntan oil, Blaire made breakfast, and Jennifer pulled out two inflatable kids pools. VP Roger and Sam assisted in blowing them up and filling them with water. Jennifer and Mac each laid claim to a different pool and lay in them. Splashing anyone who came too close.

Lisa, Bethany, Blaire, and I sat around playing card games, Shoots and Ladders, and Sorry. I had brought a dozen or more board games to play. We also had several decks of cards to play Go Fish, Rummy, and other games.

Every couple hour Sam would buzz the parking lot with the drone. No activity.

I would log on and check the security cameras. No activity.

We all felt secure, happy, and loved our little hidden gem. After slathering all the women in suntan oil several times, I was having trouble losing my boner. It was 2pm and the women had noticed my cock did not want to deflate anymore. Bethany gave Victoria and Lisa the go ahead to make it deflate. They were the only two women there I had not yet slept with. They also had a surprise for me when I wasn't looking at or expecting it.

Victoria started off sucking my cock, massaging my balls, and Lisa kissed me. I then laid on a lounger with Lisa's pussy in my face and Victoria riding my cock. Victoria and Lisa switched, and Lisa rode me hard and fast. After an hour we switched positions. Lisa was on her feet, bent over, holding the lounger and eating at Victoria's pussy. I was behind Lisa ramming my cock into her with all of my might.

Bethany, the little ninja. Walked up behind me and was massaging my chest, my ass, and kissing my neck.

Next thing I know I had a new sensation. Bethany's 10-inch cock rammed up my ass. I was instantly standing on my toes, a new sensation all right. The damn thing was rubbing my prostate and my guts. She did not even try to start small. This must have been the 2nd or 3rd largest one she had.

It didn't feel bad. But different and pretty good. So, I let it happen while everyone cheered her on. 10 minutes in and I lost it. I blew a load like none I have ever blown. I filled Lisa until she was overflowing. Jennifer and Mac ran in, on their knees, and slurped every drop from her pussy. Bethany didn't care. She kept plowing me, holding my hips, and going for broke. I finally had to slap her hands and pull her off my ass.

Bethany had a huge smile on her face and stated, "Virgin no more" as she slapped my ass.

Everyone laughed. It wasn't something I had on my bucket list. But now that I had tried it, it wasn't all that unpleasant.

Everyone paired off and began fucking, sucking, and eating. VP Roger was laying in a kiddy pool while Jennifer and Mac took turns riding him. He would splash them when they slowed down too much. Sam, Victoria, and Blaire were all set up. Bethany, Lisa, and I got back into it.

In the end we were all covered in itchy grass. We all took showers one at a time. Good thing for endless hot water.

It was now dinner time and VP Roger cooked some steaks, potatoes, and we had cold green salad. With the tables set up it was like a real cookout. No nosey neighbors or loud motorcycles zipping around.

Although at the thought of it I heard the first sounds of firecrackers in the distance.

We all sat around and enjoyed the last few hours of light. It was still quite warm, and I needed to step into the AV bedroom a few times during the day to cool off. No one was really using the bunk beds anyways. We all slept under the stars. It was a mostly "just in case" sort of thing. You want some privacy, or you have a bad back and need a real bed.

The night slowly crept in, we put some logs on the stainless steel firepit and got it burning. I decided to leave the parking lot lights on for a while. Just to see how obvious we were. After it got really burning Sam made a few loops with the drone. Having the lights on actually made the smoke more visible. So, over the next hour I slowly turned the lights off. Even the building exterior lights were off. It didn't matter though.

Hundreds of thousands of fireworks were being lit off. The area around us was absolutely full of fireworks. The numbers were staggering. After two or three smores we all were ready to lay down and hang out.

It was now time to reveal my game. I pulled out the score board and the spinner. Everyone was curious about how to play, the rules, and how to win. It was simple. There were tasks and destinations to meet. If you spun the task wheel and I landed on a color, you had to pull that color task from the corresponding buckets. Some tasks would take longer than others.

If you did not want to do a task, then you had to spin the destination board. Each task has a set point. Each destination had a set point. I had not yet figured out a punishment for not completing a task or destination.

Everyone was excited, gitty, and curious what the first one would be. We all rolled a dice to see who would go first. Lisa got the lowest. She chose the task and spun the wheel and landed on pink.

She pulled a task from the pink jar and handed it to me. "Fetch a pop bottle from the garbage can. Front of the store."

Lisa and everyone else looked at me like I was crazy. "Outside?", "No way", "he doesn't mean to leave the signage area", "he's crazy", "none of us would leave."

But Lisa pulled on some socks and shoes. "I have to bring it back to prove I did it right?"

'Yep.' I stated. A big smile on my face.

Lisa just shrugged her shoulders, walked through the hedge, opened the gate, and exited. I ran out behind her, barefoot and stood by my Ford. Jennifer, Mac, Bethany, and Blaire joined me to watch Lisa. I heard the drone take off and zip away into the dark sky. We all looked around cautiously.

Lisa walked, slowly, strutting, and naked. From the safety of the signage area, she walked more than 100 yards to the front of the store. She bent over, dug around, and pulled out the soda bottle. She walked back slowly. A big smile on her face and handed it to me.

'That's three points' I told her.

Everyone ran back into the hedge. I advised walking is going to earn you two points and completion for pink is 1 point. Lisa was on top of the boards.

Bethany went next. She chose destination, spun, and landed on black. I instructed her to retrieve a 2-inch magnet painted black. It was stuck to the large metal gate on the northeast corner driveway.

Everyone looked at each other and gasped. It was the farthest point from the signage area. You had to cross the front of the store, the side garden area, go behind the store, and down the driveway. In all it was over 400 yards away. And then the metal gate is out in the open. Exposed. Even though there was a fence you could see through it.

Bethany looked at everyone. We were all staring at her. Waiting to see a hint of what she would do.

"Shoes or no shoes?" Bethany asked.

'Well shoes would be best. In case of broken glass or nails. I never really thought of additional points for no shoes.' I explained.

Bethany pulled on a pair of jogging shoes and socks. She peaked out of the signage area and walked away. Instead of just walking the full length of the parking lot in a straight line. She went straight to the building. Followed it around the corner, out of sight, and then behind the building. We were all cuddled around the television in the shed that Sam had set up. Watching the drone footage of Bethany sneak up to the metal gate, duck down behind the post, and feel around for the black magnet. She would find one on the arm of the gate.

She walked coolly to the middle, plucked it off, and walked back the same route. When she came inside, she was sweating a bit, she had a huge smile on her face, and was laughing.

Everyone grilled her. It was the biggest adventure yet. Bethany stated she squatted by the post to watch out into the street and on the sidewalk. She saw some cars drive by kids on bikes, and some people on the sidewalk 20 yards or more away. But outside it was all illuminated. Inside the fence it was surprisingly dark. She felt safe. Well, kinda.

Bethany revealed the first magnet of the game. It was a black circle, 2 inches round, and worth 5 points. VP Roger was next. He chose destination and hit the color green.

I looked at him and asked if he knew of anything that was John Deere Green. "The dumpster I guess." He replied.

'Yep. The large garbage compactor. There is a green magnet. Retrieve it.' I told him.

The problem with the compactor was it was on the back of the property. It was the most exposed part. Only one house was back there. There were some bushes and a fence. But an old lady named Martha lived there. I didn't know her routine and was unsure if she would be out at 10pm on July 4th or not. You also had a choice of how to get there. The machine was exactly halfway from either direction.

VP Roger was not about to back down. He walked out and Jennifer, Mac, and I followed. He walked slowly on the west side of the building and peeked around the corner. The old lady's lights were on, but the dumpster area was 70 yards away and dark.

No movement and VP Roger walked slowly dipping behind the compacter as he looked for the magnets. I had placed 5 on each side in the event a person didn't have much time to look around. He found it and turned to walk back.

Jennifer, Mac, and I were at the corner watching him come back. He had a big smile on his face, he held up the magnet, and headed towards us. We ran away as he got near, and we headed back to the signage area. Laughing as he showed up. "No big deal" he stated as he handed me the magnet. 4 pts.

Blaire was next. She chose the task, got a yellow one, and picked her task. 5 laps around the building. Run or walk. The same points. Blaire wasted no time; she took off like a shot and ran. Her ass jiggling, her tits bouncing, and Sam tracked her with the drone.

Not to be shy we stood out by the Ford watching Blaire run. It seemed like another day for her. Being naked, in public, is not a big deal at all. She never even looked around for people. The old lady Martha behind the building wasn't even seen. But just the thought of seeing her made some people cautious.

Blaire finished her laps and got 6 pts. Victoria was next, she too chose a task, and picked pink. The task was 3 laps on the pink bicycle.

Everyone looked at me and I laughed. 'I bought a pink bike and chained it to the exterior of the garden center. The code is 1234.'

Victoria left walking slowly on foot, retrieved the bicycle, and rode around 3 laps. But she didn't stay close to the building like Blaire had. She weaved, turned, and played around. She rode much wider out in the parking lot. Smiling and waving. She returned the bicycle and came back. 5 points.

Sam's turn, he picked destination, and got red. He had to go the shortest distance, but it was likely the most dangerous. Our real sign for the store. It was illuminated, the base of it was next to the southern metal gate. And on the base was a red magnet. The real issue was the base was right next to the sidewalk, the fence, and it was very visible.

"Oh shit. Not cool." Sam stated.

He zipped the drone over to cover the area. Cars drove by, their headlights illuminated the area as they turned in and out of a parking lot across the street, people on the sidewalk, and across the street at the 7-11 people were milling around smoking, talking, and drinking.

12