Berglund's Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wasting no time, Sam bolted out on a dead run. We saw him not hesitate, he ran up to the base, grabbed the magnet, and ran back like a flash. If anyone had seen him, they didn't hoot or holler. From their distance it may not even look like Sam was naked.

Sam came back breathing heavily. We all laughed as he got patted on the back. "I don't care if I lost points for running. That was scary. I could see people less then 20 feet away on the sidewalk. Their backs were to me. But still."

Jennifer was next, she picked the task, and drew a black color. The task was that of competition. She chose her sister Mac. Each light pole on the property had a silver magnet. One per pole. Each of them would be set loose at the same time. Whomever retrieved the most in 10 minutes. Won 5 points.

Jennifer and Mac were very competitive. At least that's what VP Roger said as they ran out of the hedge without looking back. We all filed out and watched them. They were very skinny, quick on their feet, and in no time, each had brought back 7 magnets. It was a tie. But they still had 2 minutes. As they were panting, holding their knees and asking who the winner was I reminded them there were still 3 poles on the far side of the building, and two by the northeast gate.

They both looked at each other, turned, and sprinted away. Jennifer chose to go west and then around the building. Mac went east. Likely to head to the northeastern gate to grab two, then one more light pole on her way back. It was all about who gained the most ground, found the magnets, and got them back in time.

We watched them from the parking lot as Sam followed them with the drone. The women were very fast. We all had ideas as to who would get back first. In the end it was Jennifer. By 10 or less strides. She had guessed the distance correctly. She got to three light poles before Mac could get the two furthest ones and come back for the middle one. It was tough because of the building and how they were all laid out.

We all cheered them on as they came back. Sweating, breathing heavily, and laughing.

The games continued through the night until Sam brought out the stainless-steel wood stove around 3am.

He set it in the parking lot and poured in a huge bag of charcoal. He stated he had three surprises and wanted everyone to wait with him. He pulled out three brands that he had hand made. He didn't let us see them but placed them in the coals. He stoked the fire as he described making them. The glow of the fire illuminated all our naked bodies in gold, orange, and red light. As we stood around it was a very primal sensation to listen to the process.

Sam told Blaire to lay on her back, spread her legs, and be quiet. Blaire jumped at the opportunity. But we all walked up, chose an arm, leg, or head. And held her fast. Sam showed us the white-hot metal brand.

It read "Sams pussy. Hands off." It was quite large with "Sam's pussy" on the top row and "Hands off" on the bottom row. He didn't even ask Blaire if she was ready. He showed it to all of us, turned it upside down, and pressed it on her pubic area directly over the first brand. The sound of sizzling flesh, the smell of burning flesh, rising smoke, and Blaire held still as best as she could. Biting her lip and nodding her head to look at her new brand.

The 5 seconds he held it to Blaire's skin felt like an hour. When he pulled it away the words were dark, puffy, and very recognizable. We let go of Blaire and she looked at her new mark. VP Roger took pictures of the scene, before, during and now after. Blaire had a huge smile on her face as she hugged Sam.

"You're next" Sam told me as he pointed to the middle brand.

'My love. Please present your ass.' I stated to Bethany. She began to cry, kissed me, turned around, bent over and placed her hands on her knees. Her delicious ass sticking out. Blaire and Victoria walked around in front of her. Bethany placed her shaking hands on their tits but never turned around to look at me. I saw VP Roger snapping pictures as I walked up to the fire, pulled on the brand, and saw the word "Mikes" inside a large heart.

I had told Sam to make it about as tall and wide as my handprint. It was a bit larger. But it looked fantastic.

I told Bethany. 'My love. Be still. Be quiet. And you will be marked as mine.' She looked back to see the giant smile on my face as I jammed the red-hot brand against her right cheek. She may have wiggled a bit, but she did not scream, she did not move, and she stayed silent. Sam counted down the 5 seconds and I pulled it off. The sizzling skin, the smell of brunt meat, and Bethany turned around and jumped on me, her legs wrapped around me as she kissed me.

I handed the brand to Sam, and he placed it back in the fire.

"Now the last brand is for VP Roger to use." Sam stated.

"Me? I'm going to brand someone." VP Roger asked stunned.

"Yes. Lisa is going to be branded. She is a slut of the highest degree. She has been withholding her true feelings from both herself and the world. Tonight, you will brand her with this. And she will start her real life. The life of fucking." Sam stated.

Lisa looked at us all. Stunned. Bewildered. And frozen.

VP Roger handed Jennifer the camera as she took pictures of VP Roger walking forward. Selecting the brand and pulling it from the fire. The symbol glowed white hot. Lisa saw it. Disgusted, angry, and shaking her head. But she never could bring herself to say the words "no."

"If you are willing, lay on your back. And be born again." Sam stated.

No one believed Lisa would do it. This was crazy. But slowly, her legs gave out, she was shaking, her hands dropped, and she lay on her back. No one moved. No one held an arm or a leg. We all stood watching as VP Roger walked slowly up to Lisa. Who was now laying on her back. Her legs spread eagle.

The white-hot brand was 6 inches from its target. The pubic area above her pussy but below her belly button. As VP Roger paused for just a second Lisa stated, "Do it. Please. I need to be new. Let me be myself."

VP Roger plunged the brand into her skin as Sam counted slowly to 5. Sizzling flesh, burnt meat, rising smoke, and Lisa lay there exhausted like she had run a marathon. VP Roger pulled the brand away from the skin and the mark was seen.

"What? What does it mean?" Jennifer, Mac, Blaire, Victoria, and Bethany asked. All confused.

Lisa looked down, smiling wide, crying. "It means I am black meat. Only and forever. I am never allowed any cock but big, black cock." The brand was a huge letter "Q" inside an even bigger spade.

The brand was extremely tall and wide. No bikini bottom would cover it completely.

The women all gasped as VP Roger put the brand back in the fire pit.

Sam helped Lisa stand up. "If you would like. We could do each ass cheek just to make sure everyone knows what kind of slut you are."

"Let's let the first brand heal up. If its not big enough, or visible enough, then I will come back for more." Lisa stated smiling ear to ear. Sam handed out ointment for the women.

"I kinda feel left out honestly." Victoria stated.

"Well, I didn't expect you to want either of the three. But which one would you like?" Sam asked as we all looked at Victoria.

"Oh. I bet I know." Bethany stated giggling and whispering in Victoria's ear.

"Yep, you guessed it. Want to do the honors?" Victoria asked.

"Sure. Hold the slut down." Bethany stated.

We all grabbed Victoria, pinned her to the ground, as Bethany fetched the white-hot brand. None of us were sure which one she grabbed. But the smell of burning flesh, the sizzling skin, and 5 seconds revealed she had been marked as "Sam's pussy. Hands off." On her pubic area.

Sam grabbed her and kissed her as Bethany returned the brand to the fire.

"I want another one of Mike's brands. Right here!" Bethany stated. Pointing to her pubic area.

Bethany laid down on her back, spread her legs wide, and Lisa did the honors. Her smile was one of wicked happiness as she pressed the white-hot brand into Bethany's pubic area. After 5 seconds she pulled away. It read "Mikes" in a large heart just like the one on her ass. There were no missing two brands.

Bethany was pulled from the ground, dusted off, and she applied more ointment to her second brand.

Everyone was so astounded that as a naked group we had just performed an odd branding ritual, in the parking lot, in full view of the public, if any were looking, and now it was over. The adrenaline had begun to wear off and our legs, hands, and bodies were shaking slightly.

I advised it was 4:30 am. It was the time for my best, last, and most magnificent "Golden Dare."

Everyone looked at me like I was crazy.

'This is only for the one or many that dare perform the task. There is only one. If you take the card in your hand, and read it, then you must perform it. No backing out. This task can be for as many as want to do it. But you must choose to do it before knowing what you will be required to do. This is only for the bravest, craziest, and horniest of people.' I explained.

I held up the gold envelope in my hand. Waving it slowly as I looked around the group. I knew before I even set this impossible task that Blaire would be the only one brave enough, daring enough, or crazy enough to do it. And since she didn't know what the task was before she had to choose to do it. Then she had to be even crazier.

Blaire reached up, slowly, all eyes on her as she reached the card, pulled it from my hand, and opened it. We all looked at her as she read the card. Not once, not twice, but three times.

"You are fucking crazy. No way. This is a terrible idea." Blaire stated. While looking at me with daggers in her eyes.

'Are you refusing. Are you chicken?' I asked. Egging her on.

"This task is harder then all of them together. It would be like burning my soles of my feet with the brand and then have me run to the far gate and back." Blaire explained.

Now Blaire was really setting everyone up. I knew that if I could get her worked up enough, then more then just her would read the card, and be required to partake.

As if on cue Victoria snatched the card from Blaire and read it slowly. Her eyes got bigger, wider, and crazier with every read.

"Fuck me." Victoria said slowly as everyone watched her.

Blaire and Victoria argued about how to accomplish the task. I told them 5am was the latest they could try it, people would be showing up for work soon after 5am, and the majority of the world went to bed last night at 2am, maybe 3am, but between 4 and 5am there were would statistically be the least.

Everyone was so curious. But Victoria and Blaire would not tell anyone. It was my rule. Finally, Lisa snatched the card, read it, cursed, and then it was Jennifer, Mac, Sam, Bethany, and finally VP Roger.

We all laughed at our combined pain. The card read, "You will leave the safety of your fence. Not just the hedge and signage area. A new gate has been installed on the northeast corner. You will exit the property. Walk in the woods, the sidewalk, or the street. You will complete one lap outside the fence. Here is a map of your route."

The real problem wasn't going outside. But there was 1/3 of the journey that had to be on residential road, streets, houses, and light poles we did not control. Maybe one or two people could have done this without being easily noticed. But all of us? I had intended to do it alone if no one had selected the card. But here we all were. Laughing, giggling, and poking at one another.

It was 4:45am. We all ran to the northeast gate. As I unlocked and repeated the code to everyone, VP Roger made a very odd request. "No running. Walk it. The whole thing. Be proud. Have fun."

We all looked at him like he was the craziest one of all. We had all intended to run it, streak, be fast, and get back fast.

We all looked at each other again. Nodded, and changed our attitudes. I opened the gate and Bethany was the first naked person to step out into the light. It was still dark outside, but the sidewalk had light poles. She looked back and forth as we all joined her.

A formless group of naked people now walked slowly, cautiously, and made our way down the sidewalk. No cars or people for the first 200 yards. But at the first corner was a streetlight, a 7-11, and likely lots of people. We made the corner and two cars drove by. Their lights bathed us in bright, gold light for a few seconds. But no commotion. No horns blaring.

We continued walking. Slowly. Cautiously. A large truck went to pull out of 7-11. In a few seconds its large bright off-road lights were going to hit us straight on. We would all be seen. Like deer in headlights.

Bethany saw it as I had. She grabbed my hand and gasped loudly. I kept her walking forward.

The lights swung, paused, and we were all lit up. The male driver stuck his head out the window, honked, and screamed "NICE TITS!"

Several people smoking and standing around ran out to see us. Laughing, screaming, and pointing.

Blaire stepped out of the group, she shook her tits at them, turned and shook her ass. Lisa, Bethany, Jennifer, and Mac did the same. Victoria stood back. Laughing.

We continued our walk as the truck left, honking and giving us a thumbs up. We continued. More cars came from behind us, we were drenched in light, and the sounds of honking horns drove past. At the end of 400 yards, we turned into the residential street. Now there were two rows of parked cars, sidewalks, streetlights, and houses. We stayed quiet and walked. All in a line because the sidewalk was narrower.

This was our scariest part. Or at least I had thought. The chances of someone coming out, getting in their car, or getting the newspaper and seeing us all would likely cause them to call the police. Who knew what would happen.

But behold. Nothing. We walked through the residential area unscathed. That we knew of anyways. Then we walked down the watershed trail, and towards Martha's house. The trail met up with her driveway and went parallel with the loading dock fence. You could see the parking lot, the loading dock, but a large fence blocked your path.

We were more covered by bushes, trees, and plants. But seeing our destination was troubling and exciting. As we walked past the lady's garage, I saw her.

She was sitting outside, in a chair, smoking in the dark. The smallest glowing ember from her cigarette is what I noticed. 10 feet away I stopped still. The naked group bumped into me, swearing, and asking what was going on.

Martha laughed, stood up, and stated she had fun watching us all night long.

She went to let her cat out and saw naked VP Roger walking through the garbage area. She knew who we all were. She recognized me most of all.

I stood out from the group, VP Roger took a step, and so did Sam. Martha turned on a flashlight and the three naked men were visible. Cocks swinging.

"Yes. I like those. They look nice. I hope you fuck those women. They need to keep you three happy. Now go along. And play your naked games." Martha stated. Turning off the flashlight. Walking slowly toward Sam.

She reached out, groped Sam's ass, and then smacked it. We all continued our journey giggling. It was only 50 yards until we reached the end of Martha's driveway, 10 feet to the gate, and then inside to safety. It was the worst time to let our guard down.

And fucked we were going to be. Bethany was in front. Walking proudly. But beyond her I saw an SUV. No lights on. Driving slowly. 10 more feet and we would be at the gate.

"COPS!' I stated. As loudly as I dared.

We all froze as the spotlight turned on.

We all jumped into the bushes. None were spiking or thorny but thank God they were thick. The spotlights roamed up and down the street and over the bushes we occupied. The cop car parked at the entrance gate.

"What do we do?" I heard from the darkness.

'Patience. Wait.' I told them.

After a few minutes the cop turned off the spotlight, and slowly drove away. He still kept his headlights off. Sam crept up to the end of the driveway and watched the cop car turn slowly on the next street. Sam went to the gate, entered the code, and opened the door. We all ran in, shut the gate, locked it, and ran for it.

Laughing, screaming, and giggling. Our guard was down. As we got to the signage area, we were all gasping for breath. Laughing and being dramatic. I heard my cell phone ring from the shed.

The number read "BLOCKED". That meant it was likely the police. I was listed as emergency contact for the location and alarm company. Sam got his drone up and zipped it over the building. "Shit. They are climbing the fence." Sam stated.

We all looked at the television, we saw what Sam saw, and he was right. 4 cops climbed the fence and were walking slowly around the far northeastern gate. I told them to be quiet as I answered the phone.

A quick introduction from dispatch, the reason for the call, and to alert me there had been several 911 calls about "suspicious people" in the area of the business. I told the operator to hold on, I would check the security system for the store, and the cameras.

I did as I said I would do. I told her all was well. Playback of security footage showed no one entered the property except for her 4 officers. They had made it all they way down the loading dock and were looking at VP Roger's car.

I told the operator several employees had intentionally left their cars at the location. To make it look like we had security on scene. The operator stated she understood and asked if wanted the police to stand down.

I advised they could. No one had entered the property, and it was a waste of their resources and time. I thanked her and the police for their service and hung up.

"Now what?" Victoria asked.

"Turn on the lights. The exterior lights and the parking lot lights." Sam stated.

I logged on to the security system and turned them on. It would take a bit for the signal to transmit, the order to be received, and then the lights to warm up. The cops walked closer and closer to us. They were going directly here.

We all shut ourselves in a shed. The lights, AC, and anything that made light, or noise was turned off. We waited. Desperately.

Two cops shined their lights at Lisa's Mercedes and my Ford. More faint police chatter as we saw the beams of flashlights cast over our signage area.

The thought of them finding us. All naked adults, cuddled in a shed, we would never live it down.

More police chatter and "10-4. 98 out." Was heard. The officer was very close. We all waited. Staring at the screen. The flashlights turned off, the exterior lights had warmed up, and the parking light poles were now fully on. The whole area was bathed in bright white light.

The officers turned around and walked away. We were inches from being discovered. But we stayed quiet. They climbed back over the fence. Sam returned the drone to the area. We waited to verify that all 4 officers had left to their cars before Sam landed the drone on top of the building and out of sight.

We all began to breathe heavily. Looking around, giggling, and scared. I was covered in sweat as VP Roger turned the AC unit back on. We all began to hug and high-five as we laughed about how close we had come.

12