All Comments on 'Berlin: My First Time'

by Liv Blake

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Satisfying story of discovery

Erotic and sexy in a way that excites and satisfies women readers. I highly recommend it to those who are bored with mostly male sensibilities in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sensual and realistic

As a woman who has made love with women many, many times, I can honestly say that was wonderfully erotic, absolutely realistic, and hot! Women just write differently than men, and your story illustrates this in all the best ways. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I love you!!!

I read the lesbion stories not just because they turn me on (I am a man), but I learn so much on how to please the women I am with. That was soooo good, probably the best in the months I have been reading here. I hate that I am by myself now.

birdinhandbirdinhandalmost 14 years ago
A Great Read

I loved the way you made it personal in the form of a letter, this is something I have been trying for some time but have still not perfected it. You built the story beautifully. It was a great read.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 10 years ago
Stayed a lot longer...?

It does not seem likely that she really did stay "a lot longer" with Monika in Berlin. If she had, there would be other chapters in the series. I can't help wonder how deeply their infatuation ran during their time together. Did they burn up on sex. or did they find a friendly relationship together.

Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow.

Wonderful. Beautiful. Romantic. Sexually satisfying. You have a gift of writing the most sensuous sex scenes. So tender. That's what i like to read.

moimeme68moimeme687 months ago

Unbelievably beautiful... 5 stars, without doubt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous