Bermuda Ch. 10

Story Info
Charlotte’s story: Guiding a new couple into dominating her.
5.6k words
4.64
6.1k
4

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docmagnus
docmagnus
490 Followers

Bermuda

Chapter Ten: Charlotte's story of guiding a new couple into dominating her.

Quick recap: Charlotte (20's) has been flown down to service a mature husband & wife (40's) as their exclusive sex slave for a week in Bermuda. Charlotte doesn't have much experience. The wife had lesbian affairs before her marriage, but this is the first time she's ever overtly dominated another woman. In the previous chapter, her master took Charlotte in the ass for the first time. Charlotte's master has been chronicling these chapters so far, but since he wasn't present for most of the events of this chapter, Charlotte has taken over to give us her point of view.

When I arrived in Bermuda, I was here to submit. I came to be the slave of my Master & Mistress. I knew I wanted them to want me during our first video conference. We still had all of the discussions one has about these things: laying ground rules, establishing precautions, leaving room open for a changing of minds. They were both very good that way, and I thank them for it. My Mistress even had a last talk with me in the airport coffee shop after I landed, in case I'd had a change of heart on the flight. She was ready to put me back on a return flight if that were the case.

But my mind had not wavered once since that first video call. This was scary. I was putting myself in the hands of two people much older than me whom I'd only met over a computer screen, in a foreign place I'd never been to before. I was agreeing to be treated the way most human beings would never allow themselves to be treated. I was going to be used. I was going to debase myself, solely for this couple's pleasures. If one were to examine this decision of mine too closely, one would not come away with a favorable assessment of my sanity. But what does sanity have to do with lust, with sex, with need, desire, maybe even with love? The thread that tied it all together for me was trust. I trusted them, and isn't that what this whole dominance/submission thing is all about?

They'd spanked me and whipped me. I was punished for any little infraction. By the second day she was practically making things up just to feel the thwack of leather against my skin, and to luxuriate in the sound of flesh being struck. And you know what? I welcomed it. I loved the pain she inflicted on me. They fucked me every which way they could think of. I sucked and licked and used my tongue and lips wherever they were commanded to be used. I was cuffed and bound and restrained. His cock was the first ever in my ass, followed by her strap-on. He was gentler than her, but they both made me love being taken in the ass. The Master pissed all over my body in the shower on the third day, and then she started in. I was now her morning toilet for pissing, and then I wiped her clean after she was done on the throne. It may sound disgusting to you, but it felt right to me. I was her servant, her slave. I attended to my Mistress. That's what a good slave does.

They made me feel. Every slash of the whip made me feel more alive than I ever had before. Every time they pulled my hair, or called me their whore, or casually slapped my face, it felt like a current of electricity. It was like I'd been sleepwalking through life before this, and now I was awake.

The orgasms, when they let me have them, were astonishing. I'd sure never cum like this before. I didn't know if I ever would again. I did know that I would always be able to cum in the future, just by closing my eyes and going back to this bungalow in my mind. Maybe the orgasms wouldn't be as intense, but I knew they would at least be there.

They made me a part of something. And when we weren't occupied in the bungalow, I was welcomed outside of it. I walked the beach with them and had meals with them. The Mistress took a particular liking for me, almost like a big sister or a mother. She loved her spas and treatments and massages, and invited me along for all of them. She took me shopping, and helped me pick out clothes. She was kind, funny, supportive...but she was also my Mistress. That understanding was always under the surface. We could be lounging in the steam room, or enjoying cocktails in the hot tub, or browsing the clothing racks in an outdoor market, and one word from her would change everything. It got so that she could cock her eyebrow on the beach at night, and I would fall to my knees in the sand to kiss her feet. No matter what or where, I would obey.

And now...they wanted to share me.

This was not part of our original agreement. We had not negotiated this. The idea of involving others in our arrangement had never come up. I am convinced the possibility had never occurred to either of them before. But it had now. My Master had caught that couple eavesdropping outside our door the day Mistress took my ass. He could have confronted them, shamed them for their violation of our privacy. Or, he could have done nothing, not even told us. It would have been his little secret. But instead, Master came up with his idea.

He discussed it with Mistress first, down on the beach. Her anger flashed when he told her what they'd been up to. She was always quick like that. Him, not so much. It showed in the way they punished me. Every tiny infraction of her rules was an excuse to take the whip to me. My Master took a much more considered approach, probably because my poor ass could only take so much. I was only human, after all. My Mistress seemed hell-bent on pushing my limits. I suspect my Master pulled back to let her have the fun. He'd done this sort of thing before they were married. He knew that this week was a rush of discovery for my Mistress, so he gave her plenty of space to enjoy it. He still got to fuck me as much as he wanted, which I tried to make sure was not just a consolation. He came at least two, and sometimes three times a day in either my pussy, ass, or mouth. I was a well-used fuck-slave.

Yes, my Mistress was angry at that gross violation of our privacy at first. Then she was a little flattered when she thought about it. She had come to this island to dominate me. The thought of her domination inspiring someone else to rush down to their cabana and fuck their brains out gave her a feeling of great self-satisfaction. This is what led my Mistress to see the possibilities in my Master's idea. And that is when we had our talk.

Master told me all about the couple's eavesdropping when I joined him and Mistress down on the beach soon after. Then Mistress told me about Master's idea to give me to them for a night, in exchange for their wife the next night. They both took great pains to talk me through this, and then made it thoroughly clear that this was not something they could just command me to do.

This was so far beyond everything we had discussed beforehand in the months leading up to this week. I had to come to it myself, or it would just be an idea that died on the sand.

I didn't want to have sex with that couple. I'd seen them of course, wandering around the resort. But I'd never fantasized about them. Nothing about them had ever made me think, "I want to spend the night being fucked and spanked by them." I could just say, "no thanks", and that would be it. My Master & Mistress could go back to dominating me for our last few days, and everyone would be happy.

But even though I knew I could do that, and should, I couldn't. I was here to be dominated, to serve, and to be used. And as much as the idea of sex with that couple seemed unappealing, the idea of saying no to the commands of my Master & Mistress seemed even worse. So I asked to be command to do this. And of course, she obliged.

In that moment, I experienced some deep and conflicting emotions. I was still not looking forward to spending the night with that couple. But I felt such a rush of excitement to really be serving my Master & Mistress as their slave now. If pushing my limits like this didn't show the depth of my servitude, then what did?

Dinner with Dan & Judy made me feel better about the whole thing. The drinks certainly didn't hurt either. I was starting to visualize what it might be like as I was fucked between my Master & Mistress later that night. Master & Mistress worked on Dan & Judy the next day, and by dinner that next evening, they were primed. They'd both spent the day wondering about me. I could tell. They were so ready for this, that when Master said the price for my servitude was a night with Judy as their submissive, they went for it. Not without some hesitation, of course. But their desire to have me trumped their inhibitions.

I suspect at least part of what Dan & Judy wanted wasn't a threesome so much, as a chance to get in on the wild life the three of us were enjoying. So that's what I would give them, because that's what I was commanded to do.

Master & Mistress presented me at Dan & Judy's door at 7:00pm on the dot. We'd had an early dinner in town without Dan & Judy beforehand. I was literally gift-wrapped, in a way. Mistress had gone shopping that day. A large red ribbon was around my chest, with the biggest red bow Mistress could find right between my boobs. I wore a black leather corsetted top with almost see-through mesh for the top half, black jeans, and black heels. The top supported my boobs enough, so no need for a bra. My hands were cuffed in back of me. I wore my collar, and Mistress handled my leash. Master & Mistress flanked me on either side so if anyone had walked by, they would have had to look closely to see what was going on.

The look on Dan's face was priceless when he opened the door. He was pretty much speechless as Mistress led me into the room by my leash. Judy was in the bathroom doing some last minute primping. We stood in the center of the room until she came out. Yep, she was speechless too.

Mistress put on a bit of a show for them. She formally announced this as a temporary transfer of property for one night, and said I was now theirs. However, my clothes were not. With that, she pulled the ribbon loose, led me over to the bed, and instructed me to crawl up on it. As I perched there on my hands and knees, she got to work. First she unleashed me, and ordered me to keep my head down. Then she started with my top. She worked it off, and fondled my breasts as she turned to Dan & Judy.

"The advantage with these bigger girls who are still young is that they have such nice big, firm breasts. You should definitely play with them. I know I just can't get enough of them."

I couldn't look up to see their reactions, but I'm sure at least Dan was drooling to get his hands on me now. Then Mistress removed my heels, and reached around to unsnap my pants. It took some real effort to pull the jeans down over my ass. My butt was designed for anything but the quick removal of a pair of jeans that were clearly too tight for such a rounded asset. God, it was so humiliating as she had to really work to get them over my ass and down to my thighs. That seemed to take forever, and then it took just as long to get them down my legs and off me completely. This was all part of Mistress' plan. She didn't want this to go fast. She really wanted to work Dan & Judy up with a show first. I was finding that there was a bit of the exhibitor in Mistress, showing off her wares.

As my jeans were pulled down, they revealed a pair of sheer black fish-nets under them. Once she'd finished wrestling the jeans past my ankles, she pulled my panties down. She also did this very, very slowly. After those were off, she put the heels back on my feet. I was now completely naked, except for the heels, fishnets and collar. Mistress ran her hands over my butt and squeezed and prodded, showing off her property.

"This is a body made for other people's pleasure, so make sure you enjoy her. She's very obedient, and ready to serve."

Mistress clipped the leash back onto my collar and held it out. Dan stepped up to take it. I was eye level with his crotch now, and his raging hard-on. I had a feeling I'd be tasting it as soon as the door shut on my Master & Mistress.

Mistress went and ran her hand down Judy's cheek.

"Until tomorrow, dear."

Judy blushed.

While she was doing that, Master gathered up my clothes and stuffed them in a bag he'd been holding. Mistress explained that as she took her hand off Judy.

"We figure the last thing she's going to need are any clothes around here. I'm sure you agree?"

And with that, my Master & Mistress slipped out, leaving me in the hands of Dan & Judy.

And that is where the story stopped...

...For one very long moment.

What did Dan & Judy do with a pretty-much-naked girl on their bed, all ready to serve? They just stood there, of course...staring. I think it's safe to say that neither of them had ever expected to be in a situation like this as long as they lived. So it took their brains a few minutes to re-calibrate, and catch up with Dan's hard-on. Luckily, it was Bermuda, so it's not like I was getting cold waiting for them.

Finally, someone spoke up.

"So, uh, what now?" asked Judy.

"Anything we want, I guess" answered Dan.

"So you want to, like, have sex with her and all?"

"Well, that was the plan. Tell you what, why don't you go kiss her while I chop up a Viagra for us?"

"Uh, ok, I guess."

What was I doing during this scintillating (I was studying to be an English teacher) exchange? Just lying there on my hands and knees, with my best smile pointed at them, showing them that I was ready to suck on anything they wanted.

Dan went off to the bathroom, while Judy tentatively came over to me. She ran her hand down my back. When this seemed ok, she explored my body a little, and then wandered down to my breasts hanging over the bed. She took the nearest one and squeezed.

"This is ok?"

"Yes, ma'am. Whatever you want."

She squeezed some more.

"I've never touched someone else's breasts before."

Well duh, like I couldn't guess. I felt like a lesbian sex veteran now, but of course I had never been with a woman until a few days ago either. So I sort of knew how she felt. Although my first experience with a woman involved having my face slapped and shoved into my Mistress's vagina. Nothing like this.

"You like this?"

"Yes, ma'am."

That seemed to satisfy Judy. She kept squeezing and fondling my breast, then tilted my chin up towards her. She leaned down and kissed me. It was just a small peck on the lips. She was testing the waters. She must have liked it, because then she gave me a longer one. I responded. Pretty soon, we were making out, with me still on my hands and knees and Judy standing beside me, bent down to kiss. Eventually I heard Dan's voice.

"Why don't you get on the bed with her, honey? You'll be much more comfortable. But take this first."

Judy stood up for a second. Dan was there with a glass of water and a pill. Judy swallowed the half-a-Viagra Dan offered her, washed it down, and got up on the bed, pushing me over to make room for her. In moments we were in full make-out mode, lying together, exploring each other with our lips, tongues and hands. I imagine Dan just stood there and watched, liking what he was seeing. I couldn't say for sure, since my full attention was on Judy. After a few minutes of this, things started changing. Hands appeared between us. Pretty soon, I knew what was happening. While Judy and I were exploring each other's lips and tongues, Dan reached between us to start unbuttoning Judy's blouse. When he got all the buttons undone, he pulled her blouse off. It took a little effort of course, and Judy had to help him by shifting her body this way and that to give Dan access. Dan went to work on her bra next, and then her socks, pants, and panties. It took some time and effort on Dan's part, as Judy wanted to keep her full attention on me while she was being stripped. Eventually I felt something getting on the bed behind me, and then the warm body of Dan pushed against my backside. He'd stripped too, and I found myself sandwiched between Dan and Judy. We stayed this way for awhile. Judy and I concentrated on each other, while Dan explored my body from behind. With his cock all Viagra'd up now, I at last knew what it felt like to have an unnaturally hard fleshy police baton press against my ass cheeks. I was in for a long night.

We were all getting pretty heated up by this. We could have just kept going, and it would have led to something explosive and wet from all three of us. But Judy finally pulled away from my lips to look over my shoulder towards Dan.

"So, Dan, did you want to...fuck her?"

"Hellooooo.....? Of course I do. That's what she's here for. But that's not all. She is our slave for the night, you know."

"Yes, don't worry. I didn't sleep through the tutorial. So, what do you have in mind?"

"Well, if we have our very own slave for the night, I want to spank her."

"Dan, you really want to do that?"

"Don't you?"

Judy looked from Dan back down to me. I could see her making calculations in her head. I gave her my best sweet and innocent look. No use making it easy on her.

"You know what? I would like to spank her. I want to know what that feels like."

So much for the sweet and innocent look.

"I'll bet you'd actually like that, wouldn't you...Um, what do we call you?"

"You can call me anything you want, ma'am."

"Anything? Like what?"

Sigh. I liked Judy, and I'd sure enjoyed kissing her, but she did not begin to compare to my Mistress. Clearly, she was someone who needed her hand held through the forest.

"Oh, you could call me slut if you want. Or bitch, or cunt, or slave, or..."

"How about whore?"

"Sure. I'm your whore."

"Oh, you bet you are, you...dirty fucking whore. Uh, is that too much?

"No, ma'am. I'm your dirty fucking whore. Do I need a spanking for that?"

God, I was beyond ready for a spanking by this point. Amateurs. Was I hoping against hope that they would learn to get on with it at some point?

"Ok, whore", said Judy, "Let's get you into position."

Judy sat down on the bed and motioned for me to lie across her lap, so I crawled over her like a good slave. I think she was surprised at how much room a grown woman takes over a lap at first. It's more unwieldy than one imagines. She put her hand on my rump.

"Ok, ready for this...whore?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Whap.

Her hand came down on my butt. Not very hard, just enough to feel it actually. She was starting out soft, to get the feel of things.

"Well?", said Dan. Judy giggled a little, nervously.

"It was a little..." Instead of finishing that thought...

Whap!

Her hand came down on my butt again, this time harder.

"Oh my" said Judy. Then she spanked me a few more times.

"Babe, this is actually kind of fun."

Judy giggled some more as she started to let me have it, spanking me several more times.

"Ok, I am definitely starting to see the appeal of this. Um, I'm not doing this too hard, am I?", Judy asked me.

"No, Ma'am. I'm perfectly fine."

"You'd let me know if you weren't?"

"Don't worry, Ma'am. If anything gets to be too much for me, you'll be the first to know."

Judy took a moment to process that, then...

"You like this sort of thing, don't you?"

"Yes, ma'am. Very much."

"You really are such a dirty little whore."

And with that, she laid into me. The tentative swipes were gone. Judy started spanking me, and kept it up. It was as close to spanking the hell out of anyone as she was probably ever going to get. I liked it. It felt good. It was nothing like the punishments I got from my Master, or especially my Mistress, but I was learning now that I was a real spanko-slut. A spanking is a spanking is a spanking. Just as I was relaxing into the rhythm and the pain, Judy stopped.

docmagnus
docmagnus
490 Followers
12