Bermuda Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docmagnus
docmagnus
486 Followers

"What?", said Dan.

"My hand hurts", said Judy. "Can you believe that?"

Dan and Judy burst out laughing. I found it funny too, but I figured if anything could ruin the moment, it was the slave laughing as well.

"Well, do you want to stop?", asked Dan.

"No, I'm enjoying this, but I don't know how much my hand can take."

Yes, I was a slave, there to take commands. But I was also the one person of experience in the room, so I showed a little initiative. I got up off of Judy's lap, turned around, and lay back over it facing the other direction.

"Oh", said Judy, "that'll work."

Judy got to work on my butt with her other hand. Five to ten minutes later, that one was done for the night too.

"You have a very sturdy rump there, young lady."

"Well, it's been toughened up all week."

"I can see that."

I felt Judy's hand gliding across my cheeks.

"I've added some color to your cheeks at least. Does that hurt?"

"No, ma'am."

She kneaded me a little.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes, ma'am, it feels good. You can dig in a little deeper if you'd like."

Judy dug in as she kneaded my butt. It felt really good. Very relaxing, kind of like a butt massage. I closed my eyes and laid my head down on the bed. This was nice, draped over this nice woman's lap, having my butt massaged, here in Bermuda. I was thinking of the sand, the ocean, drifting off....this was nice...

WHAM!

I nearly shot straight off her lap when she spanked me...hard!

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha..." Judy cackled as I was shocked awake.

"Oh my God, you should have seen yourself! I just couldn't resist. That was so much fun! But my poor hand...owww. I think that's it for me tonight. Dan? You want a turn with her?"

Dan had a thoughtful look on his face. That seemed like a new look for him.

"Yeah, but I think I'll try something a little different."

As he said this, he reached over to his pants on the chair, and started unspooling his belt.

Annnnnd ten minutes later: There I was, bent over their desk, hands cuffed behind me, ankles tied to the desk legs, mouth gagged with a pair of Judy's panties, being whipped by Dan's belt while Judy watched. He was really going at it, giving me a real punishment with that thing. I could tell by all the grunting I heard between shots. It was cute, really. He was really trying. But he just didn't have the raw natural dominance of my Mistress (or the quieter natural dominance of my Master). What difference does it make when we're just talking about leather striking ass? It makes a lot of difference, believe it or not.

Also, I couldn't help wondering how Dan could keep his balance while swinging with that enormous Viagra-boner he was sporting. I felt he was going to tip over if he over-swung by even the slightest.

But you know what? I was still bent over a desk getting my butt whipped with a belt. I was in heaven. I loved it. I just closed my eyes, imagined it was my Mistress doing the swinging and enjoyed the ride.

But all things come to an end, and my butt-whipping was no exception.

"Um, is it supposed to get that red, Dan?"

"Well, I don't hear any complaining, or the whatchamacallit...safe word."

"Ummm...." Judy pointed to her panties stuffed in my mouth.

"Oh, right" said Dan. He pulled them out.

"You need to safeword or anything?"

"No, sir. I'm doing fine."

"You, um, like this?"

"Why don't you shove the panties back in my mouth, whip me harder, and find out?"

So that's what he did.

About ten minutes later: I think Dan was starting to get tired. He needed a breather from his workout on my butt.

"Maybe we move on to some fucking", he said. "We can always get back to the belt. Want to hold her down for me?"

Ok, I'm sure Dan was getting tired. But maybe that was the baseball bat between his legs talking too.

Judy grabbed my hair and held me down, not that I was going anywhere, as I herd some shuffling back there. Then I felt that enormous intruder pushing up against my pussy.

"Dan, come on. That's never going to work. You need to warm her up a bit before you unleash Gigantor there."

"Well, it's my first Viagra. First everything tonight, actually."

While Judy held me down with her grip on my hair and rubbed my neck, I heard more shuffling back there. Then I felt something wet rub over my cunt. It was Dan's tongue. He was on his knees licking me. This went on for a few minutes. He wasn't half bad at this, actually. I suddenly had some insight into how they'd maintained a happy marriage for so many years. Dan really burrowed in, getting a noseful of my ass, I'm sure, and licked all over the place. He hit gold often enough to prove it wasn't a fluke. I was getting nice and wet and warmed up down there.

"Now you just close your eyes and enjoy this, you little whore", Judy said as she stroked my neck. If there was anything I'd learned this week, it was how to do as I'm told. It was nice. Neither my Master or Mistress went in for licking down there, preferring to have me do the licking instead. So I closed my eyes, thought happy thoughts of licking my Mistress' feet while she whipped me, and enjoyed this little detour for the week.

I was lost in the delirium of fantasizing and tongue against cunt when the licking abruptly stopped. Dan's hands were suddenly on my hips, shocking me back to reality. He was standing now. I felt his cock back there, angling for my opening, and then there is was, pushing it's way in.

My God that thing was big! Artificially enhanced to absurd proportions. It took some doing to work that monster into my pussy, but he did it. Never would have happened if he hadn't gotten my juices flowing with his tongue. Never underestimate the power of positive lubrication.

Dan worked himself in and out very slowly, opening me up for him, and then the fucking started in earnest. While he held onto my hips and thrusted in and out, Judy continued to hold me down. She really started talking dirty to me, calling me all sorts of things, going on about how a whore like me must really like being held down and fucked. Well, she wasn't wrong.

Truth be told, I preferred the unenhanced models. This thing was just so thick and hard. Also, I could tell the difference in feel between a genuinely dominant man, and a weekender trying the role on for size. It was still good, but it just wasn't the same as my Master. I wondered if anything would live up to my Master & Mistress after this week. Had my sex life peaked so early? God, I sure hoped not. Would they want to use me again in the future? Could we have some more vacations together? Hell, I was beginning to pine for them so much, I was even fantasizing about moving in to be their permanent house slave. Never happen, of course. I had a full life beyond this. I had a teacher's certificate to complete. But a girl can dream.

At least Dan was using me. At some point, the fucking became all about him, as he rammed into me faster and faster, working up to cumming into his condom, I imagine. And that's how I liked it. I liked to be used. It turned me on. This wasn't the same as my Master or Mistress, but as long as someone was genuinely using me, I could still get off on it. Judy, dear Judy, made sure I literally did. At some point, the hand massaging my neck wandered down to lodge itself where it could down below. I felt her fingers working with Dan's cock. She couldn't get close to my clit, but her fingers still worked some magic down where they could. Between Judy's fingers, Dan's cock, the feel of his body slamming against my red butt, and my fantasizing, I got that now-familiar feeling. I was working up to an orgasm. I just hoped I could get all the way there. Judy must have sensed when I was getting close. She suddenly yanked my hair really hard and yelled at me.

"Let's see you cum, whore! Show us how a slave like you cums all over the desk!"

It was crude but effective. Dan ramped up to super-speed as he threatened to push me through the desk with his fucking. He kept it up while Judy kept up the dirty talk and hair pulling for what felt like forever, but was probably just a few minutes. It was the few minutes I needed. I disappeared into subspace, and came like a racehorse a moment later, drenching Dan's cock and the floor below me as I squirted all over them. God, it felt glorious. Looking back later, I'd say it couldn't come close to the heights that Master or Mistress could bring me to, but an orgasm is an orgasm. They all feel good in the moment. This one was no different.

Not a minute after I came, so did Dan. One final big push, and then he held it there as he spurted all into that condom. Then he collapsed on top of me. We were a pair of sweaty, depleted, heavy breathing animals.

And of course, Dan didn't go soft. I was well-used that night, after we recovered. The three of us showered together our first fuck. I still had Judy to service, and that's exactly what I did in the shower. She experienced her first girl-to-girl orgasm that night. I'd been trained by the best (My Mistress) on how to please a woman with my tongue, and I applied those lessons well. Dan's goal in taking the Viagra that night was to cum in all three of my holes. And he did, with some difficulty. It took me longer to suck him off than it had for him to cum from fucking my pussy. Unfortunately, he saved my ass for last. That was the longest, hardest butt-fucking I'd ever had in my short butt-fucking experience. It still holds some kind of record in my life. But Dan persevered, and eventually coated another condom with his jizz while taking my ass. And thank fucking God for that. I couldn't possibly take anymore after that, and was thankful when Judy and Dan both collapsed and fell asleep on the bed with me between them. I must have done the same, because the next thing I knew it was morning, and Judy was asking if dirty whores like me took anything in their coffee.

docmagnus
docmagnus
486 Followers
12