Bermuda Ch. 11

Story Info
A bargain's a bargain: it's Judy's turn to serve.
6k words
4.62
4.8k
1
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docmagnus
docmagnus
491 Followers

Bermuda

Chapter Eleven: A Bargain Works Both Ways...Charlotte's Masters take ownership of Judy for a night.

Quick recap: Charlotte (20's) has been flown down to service a mature husband & wife (40's) as their exclusive sex slave for a week in Bermuda. Charlotte doesn't have much experience. The wife had lesbian affairs before her marriage, but this is the first time she's ever overtly dominated another woman. In the previous chapter, a bargain was struck with the couple in the bungalow a few door downs. Charlotte was loaned to Dan & Judy for the night. They were new to the whole domination concept, and needed some tutoring from their slave for the night. But they eventually got up to speed for their first three-way with Charlotte. However, a bargain's a bargain. Tonight it's Judy's turn to serve Charlotte's Master & Mistress for the night.

Well...last night had been interesting. Not bad interesting, but interesting. Serving Dan & Judy had given me an unexpected look at topping from the bottom. I think they were so excited about their first three-way, that they hadn't factored in just how much domination came with this package. Sure, we could have just had sex, but I was in Bermuda to serve and be dominated, and I felt they should have the full experience that I was prepared to offer. Also, knowing what Judy was going to face tonight also made me want to make sure they got their licks in, so to speak.

So, after a very tentative start, I practically had to take them by the hand and guide them into spanking me. Luckily, they were game, and I ended up being punished and servicing them both. It was a good night, just not an electric one like the nights with my Master & Mistress were.

My own Master & Mistress were the very definition of their titles. Master had quite a bit of BDSM experience from his past to draw from. He knew who he was, what he liked, and what to expect from a slave. I represented Mistress' first BDSM experience, but she was as close to a natural dominant as I could ever have imagined. She took to the role so naturally, that there were a few times when I wondered if it was going to run away with her. Boy, did she love to command and punish. I think Master may have had a stabilizing effect on her. She was perfectly lovely out of the bedroom, insisting on spa days and shopping together, but there was never any doubt who was in charge when we were out among the vanillas. I knew my place, and she knew I knew it. But that was part of the fun of the trip. I had come here to be a slave to this couple, and they didn't disappoint.

Now on to the bargain. In exchange for the loan of me to Dan & Judy for a night, it was Judy's turn to be loaned out the next night. This wasn't part of the original plan between Master & Mistress and I obviously, since we'd just met Dan & Judy here at the resort when we caught them eavesdropping on our bungalow. But I was finding that improvising when opportunity calls came easily to my Master, and my Mistress knew a good idea when she heard it.

I woke up splayed around Dan & Judy on the bed that morning. I wanted to thank them for the night and get on with my day. So I gently pushed the sleeping Dan onto his back, and found some nice morning wood to go to town on. Dan literally woke up to me sucking on his cock. I figured I could make another dream come true, if he hadn't ever woken up like this before. After propping himself up on his elbows to get a good look, and make sure he wasn't dreaming this, he laid back and let me do my thing. His cock wasn't my Master's cock of course, but it was still a very nice cock. I enjoyed massaging him with my tongue as I gently cupped his balls. But I needed him to remember what I was, so I stopped slurping for a moment to look up at him.

"Does this please you...Sir?"

It took Dan a moment, but he got the hint.

"Yes, it does...whore. Be a good slave and make me cum"

That was what I needed to hear. I went back at it with gusto, and got him close in no time. Well, his morning wood had given us both a head start. I had to move up a bit so I could be in a better position to fully throat him. When he felt close, I ran my tongue along the bottom of his shaft while I scratched his balls as if I was scratching an itch. He suddenly grabbed my hair and held me still as his body stiffened up, and then flooded my mouth with cum. Breakfast!

I slurped it up and licked it clean. I was a good slave, and knew to keep things neat. After we were both done, I rolled over and looked at Judy. She was now wide awake, lying on her side, staring right at me.

"I'm sorry if we woke you, ma'am." I really wasn't.

"Quite all right", said Judy. "I enjoyed the show."

Ah, still in the spirit. Good. I crawled over Dan and gently pushed her on her back as well. Unlike Dan, who'd passed out naked, she had panties and a nightie on. I pushed the nightie up and pulled her panties down. But then I stopped to look up at her.

"If I'm not being too presumptuous...?"

Judy smiled and pushed my head back down. I went to work on her until she came for me as well. Then with my morning duties completed, I was free to go join my Master & Mistress. Oh, of course I washed my face first. But I'd left my toothbrush down in our bungalow.

It turned out my Master & Mistress needed a wake-up call as well. Boy, what a tiring morning for my poor tongue! Yes, I brushed first.

It was a lazy day after that. Master & Mistress wanted to rest up for our guest tonight. Who am I to say no to lazing on the beach and another complimentary spa day with Mistress?

The sun was still up when Dan & Judy joined us for cocktails and an early dinner. Although Dan & Judy were still riding on the high from their first threesome and BDSM experience the night before, Judy was also a little anxious, for good reason of course. In hushed tones at our corner table, Master & Mistress did their best to manage their worries without giving everything away. Judy had downloaded and printed out a list of so-called deviant sexual acts and wanted to go down the list. After the first few, Mistress just grabbed the list out of her hand, quickly looked through it, and pointed out a few things that they were definitely doing or not doing. Judy was given a safeword, "pear-tree" to use. She was also told in no uncertain terms that she needed to be punished for eavesdropping. I wasn't sure the logic of that totally held up, since the eavesdropping had opened up an opportunity. But Mistress was just looking forward to whaling on Judy's butt.

I was sent off right after dinner to get our bungalow ready, while everyone else enjoyed a leisurely after-dinner drink. I hurriedly straightened things up, got everything in the bathroom ready, dimmed the lights and lit the scented candles Mistress had just bought for atmosphere, and arranged all of the toys. When I was done, I stripped to the lacey bra & panties Mistress had treated me to in one of the shops, and knelt down on a mat facing the door. Then, I waited. Not long, fortunately.

Within just a few minutes, I heard the sound of Dan being sent off for the night, and then the door opened. Master & Mistress entered, and ushered Judy in to find...

....Their loyal obedient slave on her knees in bra & panties, offering Mistress' favorite crop in her hands.

"Your slave welcomes you, Mistress and Master. I am ready to please."

Master closed the door behind him while Mistress guided Judy to stand in front of me. She then lovingly caressed my face and neck and ran her fingers through my hair, and lay down on the bed. Master joined her. Judy still stood in front of me, where Mistress had left her.

"Judy", Mistress said, "you're now our slave for the night, just like Charlotte here. You will answer to the name slave, and obey the commands of your Mistress & Master, is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress", Judy answered timidly.

"Good. Strip."

"Wha-what?"

"Slave, this can be a night full of sensual passions and sweet surrender for you, or just a night of being beaten for disobedience. What's it going to be?"

"I...I kind of thought we might ease into things a bit."

"Charlotte?", my Mistress called.

"When your Mistress commands, you obey, Judy", I said, from down there on my knees. "That's how it works."

Judy just stood there, frozen. She wasn't like me. Slavery to a couple wasn't something she'd been dreaming about like me. It was just a bargain she'd made that she was now having to live up to.

"Come on, Slave", Mistress said, "A bargain is a bargain."

It looked like Judy was going to break into tears, maybe even run out of the bungalow.

"Judy", I said, "My Mistress has so many great qualities. But patience is not one of them."

I like to think my understanding tone helped this moment move into the next. Judy started pulling her shirt up. It seemed to take a painfully long time for her to get it over her head and off, but she did it. With that done, she got to work on the rest of it. She doffed her sandals, and then the skirt was the next to go. She took a moment to gather her strength, and then, finally reached up to unclasp her bra.

Master & Mistress watched approvingly from their bed as the bra went, revealing Judy's tits. They weren't bad, as far as middle-aged tits go, I guess. Nothing like Mistresses' , who worked out quite a bit, unlike Judy, who had a softer body. But I liked looking at them, so what else matters? Judy reached down for her panties, but....

"Charlotte", Mistress called, "Maybe you'd like to help our new slave with those."

I put down the crop I'd been holding, leaned over, and reached up to put my hands on Judy's hips. I got my fingers inside her panties, and started pulling down. I went nice and slow, giving my Master & Mistress a nice little show. Judy had goose-bumps on her legs. She was nervous. I'm sure it felt like it had taken forever for her when I finally got the panties all the way down. I gently nudged her to lift her feet as I removed them completely. Then I lovingly folded them up before reaching to put them on a nearby table.

"Ah, a nice new, naked slave. Charlotte, she looks close enough to reach out and taste, doesn't she?"

"Yes, Mistress, she does."

"Did you like the taste of her last night?"

"And this morning, Mistress."

"How would you like another taste?"

I would, actually. I leaned forward again, reached around to grab her ass-cheeks, and pulled Judy into me. Pushing my face into her crotch, I breathed her in, then I nibbled a little. Her body responded. I'd made her cum this morning, and the memory was still fresh. She let out just the tiniest moan as I licked and kissed her down there.

"Well, look at that", Mistress said. "The little slut likes it, don't you slave?"

Judy tried to say yes, but I knew how to time my lick so that it just came out as a moan.

You may be wondering what my Master was doing during all this, as he must seem curiously silent. He wasn't, really. He was relatively silent, of course, but there was nothing curious about it. He was just naturally quieter than his wife. She was more outgoing, and liked to talk. She was also more of a control freak than him. She was amped up as this week represented her first ever experience in anything BDSM related. After serving under her, I wondered how she'd made it this far without dominating anyone. Master had dominant/submissive relationships before their marriage, and as much as he enjoyed using me, it wasn't a brand new experience for him. This week was really for his wife. Still, we had our moments together. He will always be the first man to fuck me in the ass, and I will always love him for it.

As I squeezed Judy's butt, I started to go to town on her. I had the power to make her cum, and from the sound of it, that moment was just around the corner. Than I felt a presence around me. Mistress was beside us. She had her arm around Judy and her mouth right up to her ear, while she fondled Judy's breast with the other hand.

"Oh, that's right, you want to cum like a little slut in our bungalow, don't you, Judy?"

Judy was too far gone to say anything now. She was breathing heavy and making those sounds she makes when she's really close.

"That's it", Mistress said, "that's it, you little slut. You're almost there. It's so close you can feel it, can't you? That's right, sooooo close."

I suddenly felt Mistress' hand on my head. She shoved me away from Judy. I looked up and Mistress had also stepped away from Judy. Judy withered where she stood, so in need of that orgasm.

"Ple...please."

"No. You cum when I say you can, or not at all."

"Please, I'm so close...so close."

Mistress held her hand out to me and snapped her fingers. Still on my knees, I leaned over to grab the crop and handed it to her. Mistress reached around Judy and gave her a little swop on the ass. Judy jumped a little as she yelped.

"You cum when I say you can, or not at all."

Mistress gave Judy another swop.

"Is that understood?"

"Yes...yes, Mistress."

"You need some work on your fundamentals. You won't be happy unless you understand your place in this bungalow tonight."

Judy practically squirmed where she stood. She just looked like she wanted to cum so bad.

"Have you ever tasted a superior person's foot?"

"Wait, what? Superior?"

Another swot. Another little yelp. Judy looked confused now. She was still in the headspace of feeling that orgasm so close, and this was a definite left turn. Mistress put one leg out and pointed down to her shiny black pump.

"I'm...I'm supposed to lick it? With my tongue? Really?"

Ewww, ick, right? Judy did not sound into this at all. Such a contrast to a real slave like me, who had spent months dreaming about the chance to prove my submission by licking a real dominant's foot. Oh well. Mistress' already severely limited patience was exhausted. She reached over, grabbed Judy's hair, and pulled her in while she went to town on Judy's poor ass with that crop for around 30 seconds. Then she just let go. Judy was fighting back tears, trying not to lose it.

"Please, I just can't...please..."

"Focus."

"I can't do this. I can't..."

"Focus!"

Judy stopped the blubbering when Mistress raised her voice.

"We had a bargain."

"I...I know."

"Do you want to safeword out?"

Judy took a moment to compose herself, and then answered.

"No...no, Mistress. I do not want to use my safeword."

Mistress stuck her leg out again and pointed down at her pump.

"Show me you deserve to cum."

I swear, from my position down on my knees, I could see Judy's internal process play out on her body, as she went from being disgusted to resigning herself to her duty. I'm sure I smiled just a little as I watched her get down onto her hands and knees, and then bend down over Mistress' pump. She crouched there for a second, as if examining it for something, and then went all the way down for a tentative lick.

"There, that's not so bad, is it? Go ahead, take another."

Judy took another lick.

"Here, let me make this even easier for you."

Mistress bent her leg up and reached down behind to remove her pump. Then she presented her bare foot to Judy.

"Go ahead. Lick."

I'm sure this didn't seem any better to Judy. She took a single solitary lick of Mistress' foot.

"Good, I like that. Now, I want you to get that tongue back down there and get to work. The tongue stays on my foot until I release you. Otherwise, we go to the crop instead."

Judy did as she was commanded, and started licking Mistress' foot in earnest. I looked back at the bed. Master seemed to like this. He was naked on the bed now, and stroking himself. He smiled at me and I smiled back. I was enjoying where I was, but I would have loved to have been able to crawl up on that bed and deal with that erection as well. But Mistress had other plans for me.

"Charlotte, I want to see you crouching right behind our new slave."

"Yes, Mistress."

I crawled over to crouch right behind Judy's big butt.

"Now, start licking. Let's see what happens."

It was right there in front of me, of course. I leaned in and gave Judy's cunt a little lick. I swear I could feel her body moaning. Then...

SWOT!

The crop came down on Judy's poor ass, just inches from my face.

"Tongue on the foot, slut."

I could tell by Judy's ass rising a little in the air that her tongue was now back where it belonged.

"Slave, do you think you can cum with your tongue working on my foot?"

"Mmmm...mffff...mmmm"

Judy was trying to answer back without stopping her licking. I have no idea what she actually said, or tried to say, but apparently it was the answer Mistress wanted.

"Good. Charlotte, get to work."

I put my face into Judy's ass, and started licking.

"Slave, if you can keep up your devotion to your Mistress' foot, then you can cum. But if that tongue comes off my foot, than it's no more orgasms for you and the crop for the rest of the night."

Ooooohhhh, this would be fun! Time to pull out all the stops. Even though I'd made Judy cum twice already in the last 24 hours with my own rather skilled tongue, I decided to really go for it. I was going to give this poor slave the lesbian cunnilingus experience of a lifetime. I'd try and make her howl as much as possible while she licked our Mistress' foot. And either way I'd win. If she only came, but kept her tongue on Mistress' foot, than I'd have the satisfaction of making her cum. But if she came too hard to keep licking at the same time, then I'd see her cum and get to watch her get a nice hard cropping as well. Oh my God, I was so turned on as I burrowed into her ass with my nose and licked all up and down her wet cunt.

I went everywhere and tried everything. I licked a wide perimeter around Judy's cunt, and then circled in and then stretched my tongue inside her as much as I could. This all got Judy hot, bothered, and nice and wet. I was sure I was making it hard for her to concentrate on her licking task. After I'd got Judy nice and revved up, I stretched my tongue out for her clit. She ramped up nicely and then took off like a rocket. I just kept working that clit and made Judy cum as hard as possible. It was pretty intense, on both our parts. Judy came so hard that she squirted all over my face. It was kind of an "ewww" moment, but not so bad when you realize I'd been a slave to Master & Mistress' golden showers this week. It was distracting, but I just went for it regardless.

I was dimly aware of the strange sounds Judy was making up front as I concentrated on her backside. All I could see and taste was Judy's flesh as I dug in and she drenched me. I'm not sure how many orgasms I gave her, but as the waterworks subsided, Mistress ordered me to back off. As I backed away, I could see her body twitching, coming down from her intense cum session. Her big butt was still in the air.

"Very good, slave", said Mistress, "you actually managed to keep licking your Mistress' foot during all that. I'm impressed. I didn't think you were capable of it, of course."

Neither did I.

"Ok, slave, that's enough. Up on your knees."

Judy stopped licking and got up on her knees.

"You too, Charlotte. Right beside her. You can both put your hands behind your head."

I did as ordered of course, and got up on my knees next to Judy, with enough room between us for both of us to spread our elbows up as we put our hands behind her head. Judy and I both got a good look at each other. She looked absolutely spent. Her hair lay limp and her body glistened as she was a mass of drying sweat now. She looked like she'd been put through the ringer with the orgasms and foot-licking. However, the look she gave me was priceless too. I'm sure I was a mass of sweat mixed with Judy's squirting all over my face and running down my body. My scent was strong now too. My face smelled distinctly like Judy's cunt.

docmagnus
docmagnus
491 Followers
12