Bermuda Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docmagnus
docmagnus
492 Followers

Mistress looked us up and down, crop still dangling from her hand.

"I would so love to find an excuse to use this, but you two slaves have both performed so well for me. Soooo..."

She looked up over us to our Master on the bed.

"Can you wait a few minutes while I clean them up, or do you need to be taken care of now?", she asked.

"Oh, I like them much better clean", Master answered.

Mistress focused back down on us.

"Into the shower, sluts. You both need a rinsing off before you're ready to serve your Master. Come on, let's go."

I knew what Mistress wanted from her slaves by now, and got down on my hands and knees to crawl into the bathroom. Judy followed my lead, and crawled after me.

Mistress had us wash each other in the shower while she watched. I think the sight of us soaping and rinsing each other's bodies got to her, because the shower got much more crowded when she slipped off her clothes and barged in between us.

"Mmmmm, I think I need to be cleaned too."

Of course, Mistress was soon enjoying the feel of two naked, obedient women caressing her body with soap and hot water. We were lucky this was a large shower, but three women really filled it up. None of us were exactly stick-thin. Mistress seemed the slimmest of us, but she was also taller, and her weight was proportionate. Judy and I both had a few extra pounds between us. As Judy and I got down on our knees to rub our Mistress' thighs with soap, I wondered if the architects had designed larger showers for just this sort of thing. I certainly hoped so.

Down on my knees, I had the privilege of administering to Mistress' cunt while Judy washed her butt. I couldn't resist a quick little kiss. Mistress caressed my hair. She leaned back to rinse off her back, and then turned around fully to rinse off her chest. It wasn't easy in this shower, and Judy and I were momentarily scrunched up against the walls as Mistress turned. After rinsing, I felt Mistress' hand in my hair again, pushing me into her butt.

"Pleasure me, slaves."

I couldn't see, since my entire field of vision now consisted of Mistress' butt, but I felt I could feel what was happening in the front. While Mistress was pushing my face into her ass, she was also pushing Judy into her cunt. I did what a good slave does. I pulled her ass cheeks apart to get my tongue into that ass-crack, and started licking. I would have done this no matter what, but I have to say I was grateful that Judy had scrubbed her thoroughly down there. I could feel the pressure from Judy pressing in and licking from the other side. Mistress started heating up fast. When I felt her getting close, I stuck my tongue into her ass as far as it could go, and started tongue-fucking her.

Mistress told me some time later that this was the most intense orgasmic experience she'd ever had. She wondered if she would spend the rest of her life chasing it, looking for pairs of subservient women to serve her like this. I figured I'd always be up for it. Judy and I used our tongues for as long as our Mistress could take it. Feeling a woman cum with your tongue up her ass was just the latest in a week of new experiences for me. It was...sublime.

I was convinced that unlimited supplies of hot water could be found in the showers of Bermuda. After the very long licking session, we re-washed ourselves. Judy and I then toweled Mistress off and got down on our hands and knees on the bathroom floor, soaking wet, as Mistress primped in the mirror. When she was done, she came to towel us dry on the floor like a pair of pets. I don't know if Judy liked this. It might have been a bit too far for her. But it turned me right on. I've been re-living this moment in my wank sessions ever since.

It was Master's turn now. My ever patient Master. I was sure this would have been a test of it, but when we came out from the bathroom, we found him stark naked on the bed, snoring away with his hand still around his cock. It wasn't as hard as it had been, but it must have been some dream, because it hadn't gone all the way down either.

Mistress whispered to Judy and myself. We crept over to the bed, gently got up on it, and started caressing our Master. As he woke up, I reached down to caress his cock. Master seemed pleased. He sure felt pleased in my hand. We kissed, made out a bit. Then he turned his head to kiss Judy, and make out with her while I concentrated on his cock. Since he started the narration for this story in the first chapter, I will let him take over for this part.

Master's Account:

I don't remember anything about the dream I woke up during anymore. I wish I did. I'd fallen asleep to the sound of the three women in the shower while I was stroking myself. I'm sure the drinks at dinner and the sound of water had something to do with my advanced state of relaxation. As the women worked on me from either side, I felt like I was falling into an even better dream as I woke up. Charlotte took charge of my cock like a good slave, and I enjoyed kissing her. Then it was Judy's turn to kiss me for the first time. She was tentative, unsure of it, which is something, considering where her tongue had been in the shower. But I was persistent, and Judy warmed into it. I took my tongue out of her mouth for a moment to get Charlotte moving.

"Charlotte, show our new slave how I like my cock sucked."

Charlotte made her way down there and took my cock in her mouth, where it belonged. She looked up at me, and then Judy, as she started sucking me off. Charlotte had come a long way in a week, and was becoming one of the best cock-suckers I'd ever encountered. My wife was proud of her.

"Observe", I told Judy, "Take notes."

I had some minutes of pure nirvana as Charlotte sucked me off while I made out with Judy. But Charlotte was getting too good at this. She was going to make me cum too soon. So I reached down to pull her off.

"Okay, Judy, your turn down there. Suck me off like a good slave."

Judy bent down to take me in her mouth. Charlotte held my cock up for her, and grabbed Judy by the hair to guide her in. It was totally unnecessary, of course, but damn, was it hot. Pretty soon Judy was sucking me off under Charlotte's control.

"How does it feel?"

I looked over at my Wife, sitting with her legs up on the table in her nightie with a drink, watching the show.

"Pretty incredible, actually."

"Is that how you want to cum?", she asked.

I looked at Judy's pale round ass, sticking up in the air as she serviced me.

"No, I had something else in mind", I answered

"Wouldn't want to waste an opportunity, would we?", my Wife said.

My wife got up and walked over.

"Pardon me", she said to me as she reached down to grab Judy by the hair and pull her off my cock.

"Did you clean yourself as we'd instructed?", my wife asked Judy.

"Uh, yes? We were all just in the shower together", answered Judy hazily.

My wife reached over to press a finger against Judy's butt-hole.

"I mean back here."

"Oh, yes", Judy answered nervously, "Yes, of course. I did that enema earlier. But...we're not really going to do that, are we?"

She really should have known better at this point.

"Charlotte!", my wife commanded with some emphasis, "lube this slave-ass up for your Master."

"Yes, Mistress."

Charlotte got up and scurried into the bathroom to find some lube. My wife snapped her fingers and pointed down, signaling to Judy to get back to work on my cock, and then went back to her seat to watch. As Judy resumed her sucking, Charlotte came back with the bottle of lube. She squirted some on her fingers and got down in back of Judy. Judy jumped a bit as Charlotte's finger made first contact. Charlotte put her other hand on Judy's ass to keep her steady as she started to work her first finger in.

"Three fingers, Master?", Charlotte asked.

"I think two", I said, "I like a little resistance working the cock in. You'd be surprised what it does for it."

"Are you sure, Master? She's never done this before."

"Judy, have you never been fucked up the ass?", my wife asked.

Judy stopped sucking to come up for air for and answer.

"No, Mistress, and...and I'm a little nervous about it."

"I'm surprised. I'd think with a piece of ass like you, you'd be taking it up there on a weekly basis." My wife may have been trying to wind Judy up a bit.

"No, Mistress. I've never allowed that to be an option."

Charlotte, my Wife and I all exchanged knowing smiles.

"Well, it certainly is now", my Wife said.

Judy was still looking at my Wife. My Wife pointed down.

"Nobody told you to stop sucking."

Judy nervously went back to sucking while Charlotte was still fingering her.

"Two virgin asses in one week. Is that a record?", my Wife asked me.

It certainly was. And it just made me harder thinking about it.

"Two fingers, Charlotte", I reminded her, "Let me know when she's ready."

After a nice few minutes of getting my cock sucked some more, it was time. I reluctantly guided Judy off my cock, and got her on all fours. My cock was nice and hard, and her ass was nice and lubed. I lined it up, and started pushing it in, nice and slow. It went just like it's supposed to. First the tip, then a short wait while her ass to this new reality, and then a deep, slow push until I made it past her sphincter muscle all the way in. Man, it was tight. One thing I loved about taking women in the ass was the little grunts they made. They were all a bit different, as well as the way they moved as they were taking it.

Once I was in all the way, and had given Judy a moment to get used to the feeling, I pulled all the way out, and pushed back in again. She was breathing really heavily now. After a few more times of that, it started to turn into fucking. Charlotte went into the bathroom to wash her hands, and then kneeled at my wife's feet to watch the show.

It was a nice sweaty ass-fuck. Judy grunted and coo'ed and made all sorts of little noises as I butt-fucked her. It didn't go on for very long. I was really worked up from her cock worship, and I knew if I tried to hold off, it would take me forever to ramp back up to the point of cumming again. Also, this being her first time, I didn't want to abuse her with an ultra-long fuck session. So I had a nice little ass-fuck, and came in her ass (we'd exchanged clean bills of STD health earlier, don't worry).

I pushed in all the way as I milked that orgasm for all that it was worth, then collapsed on top of Judy and pulled her against me as I flipped over to my side. My cock was still securely lodged up her ass.

"How does that feel?", I asked her.

"Pretty amazing, I think", Judy answered, "pretty intense, anyways. I've never had an asshole full of cum before."

"Or cock", I reminded her.

"Or cock", she said.

My Wife got up to come over and lay down on the bed against Judy's front and sandwich her with me. She ran her hand through Judy's hair.

"Guess there's a whole bunch of things you've never done before this week."

"Boy, is that the truth", said Judy.

My wife gave Judy a nice deep kiss, and then addressed Charlotte, still kneeling over by the table.

"Charlotte, wouldn't you agree that Judy has been quite the first-time slave for us tonight?"

"Yes, Mistress, quite the first-time slave", Charlotte answered.

"Then why don't you go over to her bungalow and give her husband Dan a nice blow-job to show our appreciation."

"Oh. Sure, ok, Mistress."

From the other side of Judy's sweaty body, I heard Charlotte get up, and then heard the door open and close. I lay there in my pleasant post-orgasmic haze as we spooned our sweaty new slave, while my cock softened in her ass. But then a thought suddenly occurred to me.

"Charlotte was naked, wasn't she?"

"Yes, I believe she was", my Wife answered.

"Uh, she was just up and out. I didn't hear her put any clothes on. Did she just nip on down to Dan & Judy's bungalow in the nude?"

My Wife took a moment to consider it. "I guess she must have. Well, I didn't say anything about getting dressed first. It's dark now. There's a better than average chance that nobody saw her."

"I'll bet Dan sure did."

docmagnus
docmagnus
492 Followers
12