Bernadette and The Hot Tub

Story Info
Bernadette goes for a relaxing soak under the stars.
4.7k words
4.56
35k
43
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,191 Followers

Bernadette and Howard were enjoying the cool Southern California evening sitting in their hot tub and sipping on glasses of red wine. Suddenly, Howard's eyebrows flew up. Some of his wine spilled into the hot tub when he jumped.

Bernadette had her hand down his leopard print Speedos. "C'mon, Howie, wanna fool around?" she cooed into his ear.

"Well, yeah, sure. But...but...Stuart's in his room. Aren't you afraid he'll walk out and see us?"

She smiled and shook her head while she stroked him under water. "No."

"What about Raj? He could show up unannounced any time."

She shook her head again grinning as she pulled his little rocket out of the launch bay. "Nope, not worried about it."

"And the neighbor! What about the neighbor? I think he's got a security camera pointed right at us off his deck up there."

"Let him watch and jack off for all I care," she said while she continued to stroke Howard's tiny but growing cock. "Why are you so worried about it?"

"Oh! I...I...I'm not." In truth, he didn't want anyone to see his tiny little pecker.

"Good," Bernadette said while she untied her flowery bikini top and set her 32DDs free. She laid the top on the edge of the hot tub. "Here, let's get these trunks off you," she said as she slid in front of him into the center of the tub and yanked on his shorts. She pulled them past his feet and laid them next to her top and went back to stroking him. "There, isn't that better?"

"Oh-oh-oh yeah," he said as he grabbed two handfuls of tit.

"I've got a surprise for you," she said with a devilish grin. In a flash, her head was under the warm, bubbly water. She took him into her mouth and began to bob her head up and down on his stick.

His head flew back. He got a death grip on the edge of the tub. "Oh holy shit!" he said entirely too loudly. His hands went to the back of her head and he started to thrust his hips as he moaned.

Several moments later, her head popped up from under the water with a smile. She wasn't gasping for air but she was definitely breathing hard. She saw the surprised look on his face. "I've been practicing holding my breath," she giggled.

"Well, uh, good job!" he said, giving her a thumbs up.

"I think you're ready," she purred. "I know I am!"

Her bikini bottoms appeared from under the water and joined her top and his trunks on the edge of the tub. She climbed onto his lap and stuck her breasts in his face. Howard was all too happy to take an excited nipple into his mouth which brought a loud sigh from Bernadette.

She grabbed his pole and slowly lowered herself down. It's tip touched her swollen cunt lips, sending a shiver up her spin. She lowered herself more. His tiny little man slid through her welcoming gates with ease. They both moaned during the short ride down to his lap.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and began to grind her hips into his groin while he nibbled at her nipples and squeezed her tits.

"Oh yeah, Howie, fuck me with that big cock," Bernadette moaned into his ear. "Oh yeah, it feels so good!"

It wasn't long before Howard began to thrust his hips into hers. "Oh yeah! Oh god! Oh yeah! Preparing...for...lift off! Oh god! Oh fuck! 3...2...1...we have...lift off!"

Bernadette felt his warm rocket fuel dump into her launch bay. Each thrust of his hips threw another load into her while he moaned and groaned and grabbed the edge of the hot tub.

Finally, his ass settled back onto the bench seat of the tub. He was panting like he'd run a marathon, his body was begging for air. Bernadette climbed off of him and settled back into her seat next to him.

"Goddammit, Howie. You didn't let me finish."

He shrugged his shoulders. "Yeah, uh, sorry about that," he said panting. "You didn't give me time to, you know, prepare!" He paused. "You can always, you know, finish yourself off. That's always pretty hot."

"Fine." It wouldn't be the first time she had finished what he couldn't.

She slid down into the water until just her head was above water. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back, and dreamt that a cock much bigger than Howard's was sliding its way into her. One hand slid between her legs while the other softly caressed her own breast. First one finger, then two, slid through her quivering cock portal. She bit her bottom lip and gasped. Howard watched, mesmerized as always, while she proceeded to take herself to a place he couldn't. She proceeded to grind her groin into the palm of her hand, quietly moaning all the while.

"Hey, you guys, everything okay?" came the nasal voice of Stuart as he stepped through the kitchen door behind them. "Raj stopped by and when we went into the kitchen to get something to eat we thought we heard a bunch of moaning. Or cats screeching. We weren't sure which."

"Hey, dudes!" Raj said waving, right behind Stuart.

"Dammit!" Bernadette growled under her breath. She quickly grabbed their things off the side of the hot tub. She handed Howard's trunks to him under water.

"Oh! Hey, guys!" Howard said, trying to be nonchalant as possible and failing miserably while he slipped his trunks back on.

"Oooo! This is a great night for a dip in the hot tub!" Raj observed. "A clear sky under the twinkling stars," he said wistfully. "Hey! Mind if I join you?!"

Before they had a chance to respond, Stuart answered for them. He waved a dismissive hand at Raj. "Nahhhhh, they don't mind if we join them. Come on upstairs! I've got a spare pair of swim trunks."

Howard slowly turned his head to Bernadette to see how much trouble he was in. The look on her face told him a lot. He shrugged his shoulders. "Sorry."

"Goddammit, Howie! Sometimes I really hate your friends."

Moments later, Raj and Stuart climbed into the hot tub. Raj sat an arm's length away from Bernadette while Stuart did the same on the other side of Howard.

"Ooooooo, this feels nice," Raj said as he slid under the water.

"Oh yeah! This is the life," Stuart sighed as he leaned back and wrapped his arms behind his head.

"Living in our house rent free? And eating all the food you want on our dime? I should say you've got the life, buster" Bernadette grumbled.

"Ooooo yeah, you've got that right, sister," Stuart replied dreamily, completely oblivious to the fact that Bernadette wanted to strangle him right now.

The three men conversed but Bernadette couldn't concentrate on any of their conversation. She had an itch that needed to be scratched in the worst way.

She looked around at the three men who were deep in discussion about the latest Avenger movie that just came out. Hmmmmm, I wonder... she thought to herself.

She slid into the water until just her head was above water again. She looked at the three men. I could be naked and they wouldn't even notice. A devilish grin crossed her face. She wriggled her bikini bottoms off her hips and down her legs until they hung on a foot. Slowly, carefully, she bent her leg back until she could reach it with her hand and tucked it under her now bare ass. She looked at the men again. Nothing. The heat between her legs grew. She discreetly untied the straps of her bikini top behind her neck and back and tucked it under her ass as well. She looked around again and grinned. Clueless bastards.

Her entire, naked body was hidden in the darkness under the swirling water. One hand slid south while the other hand carefully grabbed an erect nipple just under the surface of the water. She bit her bottom lip. Just as before, one finger, then two slid into her throbbing slit. Her body tensed. She bit her lip harder.

She was horny before the tub was crowded. The fact that she was surrounded by three cocks had her body completely overheated. The simple touch of her own hand nearly made her explode. She pinched her nipples and wiggled in her seat while she slid her fingers in and out of her gash. Her eyes were closed, she had no interest in seeing the glimmering stars right now. She thought she might bite through her bottom lip.

She started to rub and press her raised clit with her thumb. She squeaked. Howard looked at his bride for a moment, then went back to his conversation. Her body tensed. She concentrated, mindful of not lifting off the seat enough to bring her naked tits above the gurgling water. She pressed down on her love button.

She squeaked again and her eyes closed shut hard. Her body trembled while an electric orgasm rolled through her body. She did her best to control her squeaks and spasms.

Howard looked at his bride. Her face was flushed, even more than the heat of the water had caused. "Everything alright, sweety?"

She could barely speak. "Mmmmm hmmmm, yep," she moaned.

Howard watched her for a moment, then went back to his conversation.

Bernadette settled back into her seat, keeping her luscious body under water, quietly panting trying to catch her breath, and pretty satisfied. But not completely satisfied. Her own touch isn't the same as a fat cock. Her lips curled into a wicked grin. She glanced in Raj's direction.

Raj was arguing his point. "Dude, there's no way Iron Man transforms into Theros. It's totally un-gaaaa!" His body froze. His eyebrows nearly flew off his head. His toes curled.

Stuart and Howard looked at their friend. Bernadette choked back a laugh.

"You alright there, buddy?" Stuart asked.

Raj stiffly nodded his head. "Yup. Yup. Good. Everything's...good."

The two men paused for a moment.

"He's right," Stuart continued. "It's a totally unbelievable plot line."

Bernadette had her hand buried inside Raj's trunks and had his quickly growing cock in her hand. As it grew, she gripped it tighter and stroked it faster. She watched his face amused by his stiff reaction. And, speaking of stiff, his rod continued to grow thicker and longer. My god! He's huge! Bernadette thought. Her slit started to throb again.

Bernadette began to rub her swollen lips while she stroked Raj's swollen man meat. Raj sat frozen like a deer caught in headlights. Bernadette sat in her seat hot and itching for action, enjoying Raj's discomfort.

"Hey, buddy, you're awfully quiet," Howard noticed a couple of minutes later. "Everything okay?"

"I...I...you...uhhh...no...yeah...you guys...have it...uh, covered," Raj stammered. Bernadette coughed to keep herself from laughing.

Raj was startled when Bernadette grabbed his hand under the water. She pulled it over and placed it on her naked gash. Raj gasped and snapped his head around to see Bernadette looking at him with lustful eyes. He hesitantly slid his long finger past her velvety folds. Now it was Bernadette's turn to gasp. It had been quite some time since someone other than Howard had slid inside her. He started to slowly slide his finger in and out of her slit.

It was about all Raj could stand. Bernadette could feel Raj's tool throb in her hand. She watched as his body grew stiff as a board. His eyes closed. His teeth clenched. His hands balled into fists. Bernadette smiled while she stroked him harder and faster.

As hard as he tried not to, Raj gave a grunt. His body shivered. Bernadette felt his watered down spunk float down her hand while she continued to milk him dry.

Howard shot him a look. "Damn, buddy! You sure you're okay?"

Raj slumped into the water, pulled his hand from Bernadette's snatch, and nodded. "Mmmmm hmmmm. Uhhh, gas."

"That explains the bubbles!" Stuart laughed.

Bernadette rubbed her hands together under water, washing Raj's jizz off of them. Goddammit! What is it with these guys?! she thought to herself.

Bernadette slowly petted her pussy again while the men resumed their conversation. She watched Stuart twitch while he talked. There were times she loathed Stuart. She wanted him out of their house. She thought he was a freeloader. She couldn't believe what she was thinking right now.

"Raj, switch places with me," she commanded. "This jet is hitting my back wrong." Raj stood in the center of the tub hoping noticed he still had a stiffy in his trunks while Bernadette slid her naked body over. Now she was sitting between Raj and Stuart.

Raj watched as Bernadette looked at Stuart the same way she had looked at him only a few moments ago.

Stuart continued the discussion. "I mean, why haven't they brought out Black Widow's enhanced abilities? Like, what are they waiting HUUGA!" He sat bolt upright and his eyes bugged out.

Raj spit up his drink. He knew exactly what was happening. Bernadette bit her bottom lip trying not to laugh. Stuart thought he was going to have a stroke. Howard was puzzled.

"What? You, too? What the hell did you guys have to eat?" Howard asked.

Stuart gulped and shook his head while Bernadette gripped his penis. "Nope. Good. I'm good! Yup. Good."

He grew quickly with Bernadette's firm encouragement. She felt the thick veins around his meaty shaft pulse with life. I think he's bigger than Raj! I'll bet this would make me cum so hard I'd pass out! I want this inside me! she thought. She was in a frenzy.

The scene with Raj repeated itself with Stuart. When she placed his hand on her hot slot, Stuart nearly came unglued.

"Gaaaaahhhhh!" he involuntarily moaned. He quickly slapped his mouth shut hoping no one had noticed his sudden outburst. Bernadette thought the jig was up.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys?" Howard asked annoyed.

Stuart stiffly shook head. "Nothing! Nothing. I'm good. Good! I'm good."

Raj grinned at Bernadette. Bernadette thought he was going to throw her under the bus. "It must be something in the water," Raj said in a sly tone. Bernadette smiled and winked at him.

"Whatever. I'm gonna use the head. Be back in a jiffy," Howard said as he lifted himself out of the hot tub.

When Howard was safely in the house, Raj asked, "Bernadette?! What the hell?!"

Bernadette stood up in the center of the hot tub. They had no idea she was completely naked under the water. This was the first time they were getting a look at her magnificent globes. They had always wondered what she was hiding under those flowery dresses. Howard was always bragging about how great her tits were, how he loved fucking them and covering them in cum. Now they realized this one of the few times he wasn't embellishing. They were perfect! Large, and round, and firm. Her silver dollar sized areolas encircled gumdrop sized nipples that would poke your eye out. She had a blonde landing strip of neatly trimmed public hair above an obviously agitated pink pussy.

She looked into their stunned faces. "Get naked! Now! I need cock and I need cock right now!"

That was something else Howard had always bragged about. She portrayed the innocent little Catholic girl in public. But Howard always told tales of what a freak she was in the bedroom. They always told him he was full of shit. They would never tell him that again.

"But...but...he's my best friend," Raj stammered.

"And your best friend's wife is asking you to fuck her good and hard," she growled sexily. "That would make her very happy. Which would make her husband - your best friend - happy. You don't want to deny him of that happiness, do you?"

Raj and Stuart looked at each other.

Stuart shrugged his shoulders. "She's got a point."

"Yes she does. I wouldn't want to deny Howard that happiness," Raj replied smiling.

"Now get naked! We don't have all day!" she demanded.

Soon there were two rock hard cocks pointing in her direction. They were beautiful! She almost came just looking at them. The thought of them buried inside her made her weak in the knees. Raj's looked like a thick, smooth, tasty stick of throbbing caramel. Stuart, much her disbelief, had a long, thick, pasty white schlong. They veins wrapping its shaft were thick and throbbing. His cock looked like something a master sculpture had created. She wanted both of them. Now.

"Sit down, Stuart," she said as she roughly pushed him back into his seat. "We need to be quick about this!"

She climbed into his lap. Even lifting herself as high as she could with her knees on the bench seat, she could barely get herself over Stuarts massive pole. The thick, hard tip touched her spasming slash. She lowered herself down. She pushed harder. Then, suddenly, its bulbous head stabbed her like a knife.

Her head flew back when she landed in Stuart's lap. "Oh! Mother Mary and Joseph! Yes!"

"Oh gaaawwwwwd," Stuart moaned pathetically. Don't die! Don't die! Don't die! he thought to himself.

Once she'd caught her breath, she leaned forward, pressing her massive cushions against Stuart's boney chest, and stuck her ass out. "Okay, Raj, let's go! Gimme that thing! Shove it up my ass! C'mon, do it!"

"Are-are-are you sure?" he asked as he stroked himself.

"Yes, I'm sure! Fuck my ass like a little slut!"

Raj grinned. I'm gonna tear this shit up he thought to himself. He slid forward and touched the tip of his manhood to her rosebud. He felt it shiver. A chill ran up her spine. She didn't know if she'd ever had anything this big up her ass. She was used to having Howards tiny like prick tickle it. She couldn't wait.

Raj held his weapon steady and pressed forward. He felt her gate swing open. With a final push, his thick helmet shot through her sphincter. He fell forward until her was balls deep in her ass.

Once again, Bernadette's head flew back. "Oh sweet baby Jesus! Fuck! Ohmagawd, that's what baby wanted, right there!"

"Oh my gawd, Bernadette, your ass is so tight!" Raj cried out.

Stuart looked at Raj over Bernadette's shoulder. "Ohmagawd! Her...you know...her..."

"Cunt! Say it, Stuart! My cunt!" Bernadette shreaked.

"Okay!" Stuart said in surprise. "Her...cunt...is so tight! Jesus Christ! It's like it's sucking me in!"

"Now fuck my tight little holes hard, goddammit! Fuck 'em like you own 'em!" she squealed.

"With pleasure," Raj said as he grabbed her hips. "Howard's not going to recognize his shit when we're done with you," he hissed. He pulled back until the tip of his tool almost slipped out, then threw his hips forward. Water splashed all around them.

"Oh! You rat bastard!" Bernadette cried out. Raj just evilly chuckled.

Stuart and Raj began to do exactly what Bernadette asked them to do. They fucked her holes hard and fast like she was a $5 whore. Stuart switched from tit to tit with his mouth, sucking on them as if they were his life's nourishment. Raj had a firm grasp on her ample hips, driving his stick into her as far and as fast as he could with each plunge. Bernadette couldn't remember the last time she'd been fucked this hard by two cocks this big. She was in fuck heaven. The hot tub was filled with splashing water and moans of pleasure.

Bernadette was in a frenzy before she even had these two rods filling her. It didn't take much to send her into orbit.

She wrapped her arms around Stuart tight. "Grrrrrr, god in heaven, fuck me! Don't you, mmmmm, dare sto-o-o-op!" Her body started to tighten. Her grinding became much more aggressive.

"Raj! Raj! Oh crap! Raj! Her...her...uh, cunt...is gripping me like a vise grip!" Stuart said in a panic. Don't' die! Don't die! Don't die!

"Dude, I know! Her ass is so tight! I think my penis is going to break off inside her!" Raj panted in his thick Indian accent.

"Don't you rat bastards, mmmmm, stop! That's it! Fuck me with those fat cocks! That's it! Oh god, that's it! Cumming! Cumming! Cummingggggg!"

Thunderbolts and lighting stampeded through her body. Raj and Stuart continued to pound her holes while they convulsed and spasmed around their meaty swords. She cursed the heavens and begged them not to stop.

Just as her holes began to loosen their grip on the men's beefy sticks, Raj grabbed her hips even tighter and slammed her ass harder than he thought possible.

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,191 Followers
12