Bernadette and The Hot Tub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...god...Raj! That's...it! Slam...my...ass!" she stuttered with each thrust of his hips.

"Oh sweet Rati! Oh ma gawd! Bernadette, your ass is so tight! It...it...it's squeezing me so hard! I...I...I can't..."

Bernadette looked over her shoulder and watched Raj's face contort. "Yeah, Raj, baby! Cum in my ass! Oh yeah, that's it! Cum in my tight little ass!" she cried out.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh gawd! Gaaaaaaaaa!"

Raj's pumps were more stuttered but still hard. His eyes closed and his teeth clenched. Bernadette could feel his warm caramel filling her ass, and it felt good! She squeezed her sphincter as hard she could with each thrust of his hips.

Raj's thrusting hips finally slowed and his shoulders drooped. He released his grip on Bernadette's hips, leaving red marks where his fingers had dug in. He pulled his plug out of her heart shaped ass, bringing a stream of cum with it. He collapsed back into the bench seat of the hot tub. "Holy shit," he moaned. He leaned back to see if Stuart could survive the pounding Bernadette was giving him.

Now Stuart got all of Bernadette's attention. She drove her hot little body into his lap, meeting every thrust of his skinny hips.

Bernadette looked into Stuart's bulging eyes. "Don't cum inside me, buster, okay?" she panted quietly as she bounced in his lap.

He nodded. "Oh-oh-okay," he stammered. Please don't die! Please don't die!

"Maybe you want to cum on my big titties, huh? Would you like that, Stuart?" she cooed.

"Uh, uh, okay, yeah, sure," he stuttered again. No girl has ever asked me to cum on her tits before, Stuart thought to himself. No girl has ever wanted me to cum with me in the same room before, actually.

Dammit! If I'd known that was an option... Raj said to himself.

Stuart looked into Bernadette's face with a panicked look. "I think...I think...I-I-I think..."

"Oooo! Are you gonna cum, Stewie?! Let's get you up here then!" Bernadette said as she jumped off of Stuart's incredible tool and dropped to her knees in the center of the tub.

The water churned just below her fleshy targets. Stuart stood on wobbly legs and leaned over Bernadette. His beautiful cock throbbed in front of her. He stroked it furiously while Bernadette cupped her breast and looked into his face.

"C'mon, Stuart, shoot your load all over my tits," she purred. "I'll bet you've dreamed about this moment," she said with a twinkle in her eye.

The truth was, he'd jerked off to this very moment more times than he could count. He chose to ignore the comment and concentrate on painting her tits instead.

Stuart's body started to jerk. "Oh god! Oh god! I'm gonna...I'm gonna...I'm gonna do it!"

Raj raised a fist in the air. He cheered him on as if he was cheering his favorite cricket team. "Do it, Stuart! Give it to her!"

"Yeah, Stuart! Give it to me! Give it to me good!"

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh gaaaaaaaa!"

His hose unleashed a thick rope of spunk that looked like something out of a porn movie. It splashed across her chest and covered her breast. The blast caught Bernadette by surprise. She fell backwards, allowing Stuart's second blast to shoot up her neck and splatter under her chin. A third and fourth smaller blasts shot out, landing on their intended targets.

Bernadette took him into her mouth and stroked his thick, throbbing cock. She hadn't deepthroated anything this thick in years, so she didn't even try. She swallowed what she could and stroked what was left with both hands. She gulped down every spurt of his thick, salty jizz down the back of her throat.

Stuart's body shivered as she coaxed every drop of juice she could from his balls. When she felt the flow stop and the throbbing in her mouth cease, she released him from her mouth with a pop and leaned back. She looked down to survey the damage.

"Oh my," she murmured with a smile. "You made a real mess of me."

From tits to her chin she was coated with white. The cum was running into her cleavage and dripped off of her pointed nipples into the bouncing water.

Stuart was mortified. All the guys were a little afraid of Bernadette. And he had just cum all over her.

He covered his mouth in horror. "I-I-I'm so sorry!"

She scooped two fingerfuls off her glorious tits and slipped them between the same lips that had been wrapped around his cock just seconds before.

"Mmmmmmm," she hummed. "It's fine. I love it!"

"You do?!" both me asked in unison.

She nodded her head while she sucked another scoop full off her fingers. "Mmmmmm hmmmmm."

'Just a heads up! Don't go in the bathroom for at least 15 minutes! Oooooo wee!" Howard said laughing as he came through the kitchen door.

With a splash, Stuart fell clumsily back into his seat. Raj and Stuart both grabbed their swim trunks and dragged them under the water. Bernadette snatched her floating pieces of bikini and tucked them back under her ass. She sank down into the water until just her head was above water hoping the warm water would wash the evidence off.

"I heard those same noises you guys heard," Howard said as he climbed back into the hot tub. "Must be some stray cats in the neighborhood or something."

Raj gave a sideways glance at Bernadette. "You know those pussies...er, pussy cats. They can get their freak on."

Bernadette smiled while she reached over and grabbed Raj's caramel stick through his swim trunks.

"Nothing's going on here! Nothing happened! Nope! Nothing going on here!" Stuart said in a frantic voice.

Bernadette shot him a look.

"Shut...up!" Raj growled under his breath through clenched teeth.

Howard looked at the trio with a quizzical look and chuckled. "What would happen? Man, you guys have been weird tonight!"

"Yeah, sorry," Raj said. He gave a loud, entirely too fake yawn, and stretched out his arms. "Maybe it's because I'm so tired. Maybe I should go home," and he started to climb out of the tub.

"Yeah! Me, too!" Stuart said as he copied Raj with a stretch and fake yawn. "I-I-I think I'll call it a night."

Howard didn't notice that each one was wearing the other's shorts from when they came in earlier.

Howard wrinkled up his nose. "It's, like, 10 o'clock!"

"Gotta go!," Raj said waving over his shoulder as he slid through the kitchen door. "See you tomorrow!"

"We'll have to do this again real soon!" Bernadette hollered at them as they walked iinto the house. She looked at Howard. "I'm sorry I talked smack about your friends earlier. They're welcome to come over a-a-a-a-nytime," she said with a mischievous tone.

From deep inside the house you could hear a faint, nasally, "Best! Night! Ever!"

I'm gonna have to have a talk with Stuart about being discreet Bernadette thought to herself.

Howard slid closer to Bernadette and pressed against her. She hoped enough of the stickiness had been washed from her body that he wouldn't notice.

"Now, how about I finish that project we started earlier," he whispered in her ear.

She pushed him away. "Not tonight. You had your chance. I...finished myself off." She leaned back in her seat quite satisfied, closed her eyes, and dreamed about the her encounter.

12