TBBT Website Battle 03 - The Park

Story Info
Bernadette films in the park for her website.
6.7k words
4.54
12.6k
15
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,174 Followers

Welcome to the battle of the Bernadette vs Penny website series, Episode 3!

Bernadette and her three friends stood in dimly lit path in the middle of the city park on a crisp Pasadena evening.

She looked up into the faces of the three men standing around her beaming. "This is exciting, isn't it?! I'm all tingly!" she squeaked.

Raj concurred. "Ya, sure!" Anytime I get to fuck that sweet pussy is exciting!

"Sure is!" Stuart said. I'm gonna have sex! I'm gonna have sex!

"About the reimbursement for my services," Will Wheaton said flatly. My directorial debut! They invited Will along because he was the only person they knew who actually had film experience. Sure, Penny had film experience. But, in their minds, her acting in a couple of porno flicks, while exciting, didn't count. They wanted to bring some class, some quality content to Bernadette's new website, Bad Bernie.

Bernadette shot Will a look. "What about it?"

"I'll be expecting $125 per hour. I'll get credits for directing and editing in large, bold type. And I'll be expecting 10% of the profits from each film," he said very business-like.

Bernadette stared him down. "You'll get a blow job tonight and another one after it's been edited to my satisfaction and uploaded to the website. That's it, mister," she said sternly.

Will nodded. "Done!" After collecting his thoughts, he got back into director mode. "Okay, Bernadette, you know what's going to happen tonight, right? Raj and Stuart are going to drag you off the path and..."

She cut him off. "Have wild, freaky sex with me!"

"Hopefully," Will stated flatly. "Okay, you two," he said, pointing at Raj and Stuart, who were dressed head to toe in black with black ski masks sitting on their heads just waiting to be pulled down. "You guys know what to do right?" They both nodded their heads.

"We're going to pop out from behind the bushes right there," Raj said, pointing at the bushes just to their right, "then we're going to drag her over there and..."

"Have wild, freaky sex with me!"

Stuart shrugged his shoulders. "Uh, yeah, sure."

"Exactly!" Raj said with excitement.

Will looked at Bernadette. "Don't struggle too much, okay? We don't want anybody getting hurt."

"Ya. I just had a mani-pedi. I don't want to ruin it," Raj said with concern in his voice.

"Of course not! Why would I struggle? I can't wait! Oh, and don't worry about my clothes. I bought this dress just for tonight! I got it at Goodwill!" She was wearing a blue, flowery short dress with a scoop neck that showed plenty of skin, with buttons down the front to her waist. As usual, due to her short stature, she normally had to shop in the juniors section. Junior girls don't typically have Bernadette's curves, so she was squeezed into the dress. It looked like the buttons were about to burst. And it was quite obvious she had gone braless for tonight's activities. Her breasts had a pleasant bounce to them when she walked and her nipples were erect and trying to poke holes in the thin material. "And I'm wearing a tiny little g-string." She lifted the side of her skirt above her hips to reveal a thing, power blue string. "I think it would be neat if you ripped it off with your teeth, don't you?" All three men nodded.

"And remember, no names," Will warned them. "You're strangers, right? No names." The three actors nodded. "Okay then. Let's do this. Take your places. Break a leg!"

Raj and Stuart pulled down their masks and dove behind their assigned bushes while Bernadette stepped back a few yards, fluffed her hair and adjusted her tits.

Will lifted the camera to his face. "Action!"

Bernadette began to walk towards Will, looking into the starry sky. "What a beautiful night for a stroll in the park," she mused for the camera. "And I've got the park all to myself. Oh my goodness!" She feigned shock when Raj and Stuart jumped onto the path and quickly grabbed her. She shook her body and lightly flailed her arms. "Stop it! Stop! What...what do you think you're doing?!"

Ray wrapped his arms around her upper torso and placed his hand over her mouth while Stuart grabbed her legs. "Shut up, uh, bitch, and nobody gets hurt," Raj said without much conviction in his thick, Indian accent while the two men carried her off the path.

Bernadette meekly cried "Stop! Stop!" until they reached the designated clearing not far off the path. Raj spun her around in his arms once she was on her feet so she was facing him and pressed her into Stuart.

"Here, hold her," Raj said to Stuart. Stuart quickly wrapped her arms into his and pulled them behind her, thrusting her chest out and increasing the pressure on her buttons. "Now, let's have a look at those boobies."

Boobies? Will thought to himself while he watched through the large viewfinder. I may have to edit that out and dub something else in. Boobies. Fucking nerds!

"No! No!" Bernadette yelled in mock horror as Raj gripped the seam struggling to hold her dress closed.

With a yank on the material, the front of the dress flew open. Buttons bounced off of Raj's chest and onto the ground. Her milky white mounds were exposed for all to see.

"Look at those fuckers! They're spectacular!" Raj announced.

Holy shit! They're fucking fantastic! Will thought to himself.

Raj roughly grabbed two handfuls of flesh and dove in face first.

"(Gasp!) Oh God! No! Not...not my nipples! They're...they're so...so sensitive! Oh God!" She rose to the balls of her feet when Raj slipped a hand under the hem of her dress. "OH! Oh God! What...what are you doing?! Oh God!"

Raj pulled his face out of her chest. "Look at you. You're soaked!" He looked at Stuart. "She's fucking soaked, dude!" She squirmed while Raj massaged her wet spot.

"I'll bet...I'll bet she can't wait for us to, you know, for us to..." replied hesitantly.

Raj finished his sentence. "To fuck her!" He stared at Bernadette. "Is that it, little girl? You can't wait for us to fuck you?"

Now he's getting into it! Will said to himself.

She shook her head. "No! No! No, that's not true!" Please! Please fuck me!

She gasped when Raj knelt and yanked her dress to the ground. When he stood back up, he pressed down on her shoulders until she slid out of Stuart's arms and onto her knees. Stuart quickly stepped around her until he was standing next to Raj.

The sound of two zippers cut through the night air. Suddenly, there were two huge cocks pointing straight at Bernadette's innocent face.

Holy shit! Will thought when he saw the two large objects fall out of their pants. That's fuckin' impressive!

"Suck it, bitch," Raj hissed.

"Yeah! Suck it, uh, bitch," Stuart chimed in without as much conviction.

Bernadette licked her lips without realizing it. "No. No. Please. I'm not that kind of girl," she said with a hint of a grin.

"I don't give a shit what kind of girl you are, bitch! Just suck it!" Raj barked.

Bernadette looked up at him from her knees. Her eyes sparkled in the dim moonlight. "You mean you want me to suck on these two big, beautiful cocks?" she cooed.

Raj nodded. "Damn right! Bitch!"

"Yeah! What he said!" Stuart chimed in.

Both men shuddered when she reached up and grabbed their shafts with her warm, soft hands. That's fucking awesome! Her little bitty hands make their rods look even bigger! Will thought to himself. Bernadette stroked the two poles and said with a crooked smile, "Well, if I must."

Raj grunted when she took him into her mouth. "Oooooo ya, that's it, baby! Suck it good!"

Her head bobbed and her tongue rolled around the tip while she massaged Stuart's precum onto his thick, alabaster shaft. She alternated between the two prods, giving each equal amounts of oral attention. Their tips slammed against the back of her mouth with each bob.

It wasn't long before, on his turn, Raj gripped her head in his hands and began to thrust his hips. "Take it all, you bitch! I know you can! Take it all!" She knew she could, too. She began to gag with each thrust of Raj's his hips while he held his engorged tip at the entrance to her throat. Suddenly, Raj's head flew back. "Ohmagawwwwwwd! Yes, that's it!"

Holy shit! Will thought to himself when he saw Bernadette's throat take on the shape of Raj's huge stick. I can't wait to collect my payment! He zoomed in on Raj diving in and out of her face and her balls bounced off her chin.

Now Bernadette began to alternate between deep throating Stuart, then Raj, then back again.

As much as he wanted to make this into a full length feature, Will new this was going on the website. He got Raj's attention and rolled his hand, indicating "move on". Raj nodded his head slightly, stepped out of Bernadette's grip, and behind her, where he laid down on the ground. His mighty telescope pointed straight into the sky.

"Okay, bitch, time to climb aboard," he snarled.

Bernadette released Stuart from her mouth with a "pop" and turned to look over her shoulder. "Oh no! You're not going to fuck my tight little pussy with that huge cock, are you?" she feigned.

Raj nodded his head and waved his post. "For starters," he said with a crooked smile.

"Y-y-yeah!" Stuart said, trying to sound tough and failing.

Bernadette raised her hand to her mouth. "Oh my goodness!" Stuart helped her to her feet and she stepped out of her torn, crumpled dress, revealing her powder blue g-string. "Oh, goodness! All I have left on is this tiny little g-string. I certainly hope you're not going to remove it.

Stuart had almost forgotten. "Oh! Uh, um, heck yeah, I am!" He knelt down and took the tiny string on her hip between his teeth. He snarled and twisted his head like a rabid dog until the string finally snapped. It fell off her hip and quickly slid down her legs.

She brought both hands to her mouth. "Oh my goodness! I'm completely naked!"

"And you look fucking awesome!" Stuart observed. Bernadette fought back an "Aren't you sweet" comment and Stuart quickly remembered the task at hand. "Oh! Uh, yeah, right! Um, yeah, get over here, you...you...you, uh, little bitch!" He grabbed her arm and dragged her back until she was standing over Raj straddling him.

"I can see your swollen pussy from down here," Raj said snarkily. "Go ahead, Stuart, check and see how wet she is."

Stuart snapped to attention. "Oh! Right!" He leaned in close to Bernadette and dropped his hand below her waist.

She gasped at his first swat to her enraged clit. "Oh!" She squeaked. She rose onto the balls of her feet when he slipped a digit through her slit. "OH God!" She yelped. Quite unexpectedly, Stuart dove into her chest and sucked a nipple between his lips. "Oh sweet Jesus!" One hand went to the back of his head while the other held his hand in her crotch in place while he slipped his finger in and out.

It wasn't long before Will could see the two were lost in the moment. Once again, he got Raj's attention and gave him the "move it along" hand gesture.

"Hey! Hey, dude! Bring her sloppy cunt down here!" Raj barked. That snapped Stuart and Bernadette out of their lustful haze.

Stuart shot out of her chest. Bernadette sighed when his finger exited her snatch.

"Oh! Uh, yeah, right!" Stuart muttered.

Bernadette grabbed Stuart's wrist and pulled it up, all the while trying to make it look like she was fighting him off. "Oh no! Don't stick your finger in my mouth! Please don't make me suck my juices off your..." Before she finished, she was sucking on his finger like a lollypop. Her lips smacked when his clean finger exited them. "Mmmmmm, that was...that was so nasty," she purred.

"You haven't seen nasty yet. Get your ass down here!" Raj hissed.

Bernadette stood over him and slowly lowered herself down. Raj felt her heat when she was just about to touch him. She paused and looked at him with her fuck-me eyes.

"Are you going to fuck my sloppy little cunt hard with that big, fat cock?" she cooed.

"I'm going to ruin you for every other man," Raj jeered.

"Oh my goodness," she whispered. A chill ran up her spine.

She bit her bottom lip when she first touched his bulbous head. She squeaked when it slipped through her velvety folds. They both moaned while she slid down his pole until she was sitting in his lap.

"Holy mother Mary!" Bernadette cried out. "You're so fucking big! I think you're in my throat!"

Ohmagawd, Ber...Ber...uh, bitch! Your...your pussy is...it's so fucking tight!" He looked up at Stuart. "Dude! It's squeezing me like a vise grip!"

"Oh yeah? Well...well...here! Suck...suck my, uh, cock, you...you fucking slut!" Stuart grabbed her head and pulled her into his groin. She gobbled him up like a starving person at Thanksgiving. He threw his head back. "Ohmagawd! You suck dick like...like a cheap whore!" Don't cum! Don't die! Don't cum!

Bernadette began to bounce in Raj's lap. "Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!" she hummed around Stuart's meat.

Will watched the three bodies hump, suck, and thrust through the lens for a few minutes before he decided it was time to move along. Stuart snapped out of his lost in lust state when Will finally got his attention. Will made the same hand motion to Stuart as he had done with Raj earlier, but Stuart just looked confused.

Will, totally exasperated, finally peeked out from behind the viewfinder and whispered, "Fuck her! Fuck her!" while pointing at her ass. Jesus! Fucking nerd! I'll bet the camera picked that up, too! Dammit!

You could see the light flip on inside of Stuart. "Oh! Right! Uh, yeah!" Will just shook his head. How the fuck am I going to edit that so he doesn't look like he just got instructions what to do? Fuck! "So, uh, yeah, I'm, uh, I think it's time to, you know..."

His massive wand slipped out of Bernadette's face when she pulled back. She reached up and slowly stroked his veiny flesh. "Oh my goodness! Are you going to fuck me, too, with this big, beautiful cock?" she whirred.

"Uh, yeah! Yeah! That...that's exactly what I'm going to do!" Stuart announced just before he moved behind Bernadette and dropped to his knees between Raj's legs.

The camera could see Bernadette's eyes sparkle in the moonlight. "Oh no! I'm going to have two big, fat cocks fucking my tight little holes? Oh no! Whatever shall I do?" she said with a sly grin into the camera.

Stuart held his weapon steady and waved it at her backside. He stopped and looked over Bernadette's shoulder at Raj. "Hey, yo, Ra...dude! I...I want to, you know, her, uh, well, you know...too!"

"You...you want to what? Just say it!" Raj shouted back.

"Fine! I...I want to, uh, you know, fuck her..her pussy, too! When's it my turn?"

Raj's lip curled. "So what's stopping you?" he said in a wicked tone.

Stuart just looked back at him. "Well, uh, you, dude."

Raj shook his head, still grinning. "No I'm not."

Stuart thought about it. "Oh! You mean you want to...you want to..."

Raj nodded and slowed his thrusts into Bernadette's tiny body. "Mmmmm hmmmm."

Will couldn't restrain himself. "Oh shit! Are you going to do that?! Oh shit! Hang on! Let me get a good shot of this!" He zoomed in on where the action was about to take place.

Bernadette finally realized something significant was about to take place. "What? What?! What are you going to...oh shit!" She felt Stuart pressing his pole against her soaking slit. "Holy shit! Wait! Oh...oh shit!" Stuart and Raj just smiled at each other when Stuart's swollen tip slipped past her fleshy folds. "Ohmagawd, wait! You're...you're going to split me in two!" Bernadette screeched almost in a panic. Two inches slipped in. Three. Four. "Oh God! Oh God! Ohmagawd!"

Finally, Stuart's entire, massive length was snuggly tucked inside Bernadette's tight little body, right next to Raj's python.

"Holy crap! We're both in!" Stuart said with amazement.

"Holy shit, dude! That's fucking awesome!" Raj answered.

Will's mouth was open. "Un-fucking-believable," he moaned in disbelief. "She did it. She fucking did it. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it. Ho-ly shit."

"Holy Mother of God!" she howled. "I...I've never felt so full! Ohmagawd! You're stretching my pussy apart! Oh fuck!"

Raj grinned into her distorted face. "I told you I was going to wreck your fucking cunt," he said with an evil hiss.

"Holy crap, that's tight!" Stuart loudly observed.

"Now fuck that bitch," Will directed with a menacing tone.

Raj and Stuart both pulled back and thrust forward. "Ohmagawd!" Bernadette howled. After only a few pumps, the mental stimulation of knowing two huge cocks were pummeling her pussy, coupled with the overwhelming physical stimulation, sent Bernadette diving off a cliff. "Oh Heavenly Father holy shit! That's...that's it! Oh God! Don't stop! Ohmagawd! Yes! Yes! Yaaaassssssggggaaaahhhhh!"

Even in the cool night air, Bernadette's body was on fire. Every muscle in her tiny body trembled. She begged the heavens for forgiveness while she commanded the two men to not stop.

"Holy moly! I don't know how much longer I can go!" Stuart wheezed.

"I know, dude!" Raj answered.

Just as her mind started to go blank, the tremors slowed. She pushed back into the two thrusts, but she had another itch that needed to be scratched. She turned her head to look over her shoulder with slit eyes. "Stuart, I swear to God, I'd better have a cock in my ass before this night if over or there's going to be hell to pay! Got it, mister!"

Stuart suddenly forgot he was about to spew. He looked into the camera. "I...I thought no names," he said sadly.

Jesus Christ! Will waved at him with his free hand. "Don't worry about it, I'll dub in some moans or something. Just fuck her ass, will you!"

"Oh! Right! Yeah, sure!"

The pressure splitting Bernadette's slit disappeared when Stuart pulled out and collapsed around Raj's thick pole. Bernadette sighed when Stuart touched his glistening tip to her quivering rosebud. He leaned forward. She grunted when the swollen tip slipped in. He grabbed her hips.

Her back arched and head flew back when his thick mast raced past her sphincter. "Good God Almighty!" she roared.

Stuart paused. Don't cum! Don't die! Don't cum! "Your ass is so tight," he moaned.

"Listen, bub! You'd better fuck it like you just fucked my pussy or, I swear to God..."

"Dude! Just do as she says! Fuck that shit!" Raj implored.

"Right! Right!" Stuart pulled back and threw his hips forward. The sound of skin slapping skin echoed off the trees.

"Lord have mercy!" Bernadette wailed.

Just as the three began to get into a rhythm, there was a rustling in the bushes followed by a, "Hey! Hey, uh, stop that!" The three bodies on the ground froze. He saw Will recording. "Hey! I'll...I'll call the police!"

Will grinned. A plot twist! Everybody loves a plot twist! He looked at the three frozen bodies. "Why'd you stop? He's not calling the fucking cops. C'mon, let's go! We've got a movie to make!" Raj, Stuart, and Bernadette came back to life. Will stepped over to the young man. He was a skinny, freckled 20-something with a mop of red hair and a shocked look on his face. "Look, this isn't what it looks like," Will said calmly while he filmed the action. "We're making a little video for the web here. It's totally innocent. Well, I don't know about innocent. But you know what I mean."

The young man focused on the action, then his jaw dropped. "Holy shit! I know her! That...that's Bad Bernie, isn't it?!"

Damn! This might be bigger than I thought! Will smiled. "Maybe."

"It is! I'd know that face anywhere!" Her long, blonde hair was matted to her flushed face and shiny body. "And...and you're making a video for her website, aren't you?! Holy shit!"

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,174 Followers
12